WARNING TO DOUCHEBAG

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

WARNING TO DOUCHEBAG

Post by PSUFAN »

You better try to take me by surprise, SHITNECK
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dice
The Crew

Re: WARNING TO DOUCHEBAG

Post by Dice »

PSUFAN wrote:You better try to take me by surprise, SHITNECK
Douchebag won't be checking in here for awhile.

He needs to get in the zone. He's NOT fucking around anymore. He needs to prepare mentally for what's about to go down.

All I can tell you is, if you do ANYTHING other than go into hiding, you'd be seriously jeopardizing your life.

Ever seen Cape Fear? I suggest you consult that movie for tips on how to handle this situation.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dice wrote:Ever seen Cape Fear? I suggest you consult that movie for tips on how to handle this situation.
Yeah, I can picture Douchebag in the part of Danielle Bowden.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Nonetheless, I think we can agree that it was a bad mistake to broadcast his intentions like that. If the Bag Crew had just shown up at the Point unannounced, I might have been off my game. As it was, I was totally fucking AMPED and I took care of BUSINESS.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

PSUFAN wrote:Nonetheless, I think we can agree that it was a bad mistake to broadcast his intentions like that. If the Bag Crew had just shown up at the Point unannounced, I might have been off my game.
Had you been following along, you'd know by now that is NOT how The D rolls.

We're scheduling fights for the tour, pissSTAIN. Has all that talk about me booking hotels flown right over your head?

Surprise attacks isn't how The D operates. He may be ruthless, but he isn't a coward.

As an aside, let me tell you...Slim's funeral was hard to take. You're going to suffer for what you've done, PSUFAN. The bitches he was able to pull were Grade A fuckin' meat, man. Now our balls are going to turn royal blue since he ain't around to bring back the hos.

FUCK YOU!

All of us plan on taking turns beating you until Douchebag finally finishes you off. This will feel so right and just.
A-Bomb
The Crew

Post by A-Bomb »

Word, Stevo.

This Penn St fag is a straight up COCK BLOCK.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Stevo wrote:We're scheduling fights for the tour, pissSTAIN.
This is what your boss said yesterday:
Douchebag wrote:enough fooling around. im taking matters into my own hands. i am going to find out what happened to slim and i will find him (dead or alive) and then i am going to HUNT DOWN PSUFAN. the rest of the tour means NOTHING at this point. i must take care of these two missions
You might not want to get too far ahead of yourself there after seeing what PSU did to slim and what he is sure to do to D'Bag.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

You're a fucking idiot. Try to follow along, moron. Whether the tour still goes down or not is irrelevant. I mentioned that as an example to show that The D doesn't "surprise attack" anyone. We give motherfuckers ample time and awareness to prepare. We set locations, dates, times, etc.

Glad I could help you with the pullstring on that light bulb, dickface.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Stevo, where were you this past weekend, when the shit hit the fan? You're sure a tough motherfucker - on TUESDAY.

Half your Crew DIED, plugpate. Wake up, you fucking GEEK.
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

Where was I? In my fucking cubicle, assbreath. WORKING.

I don't "throw down." That's just not in my job description. I'm the tech guru behind this outfit.

When are you lamebrains gonna understand what we're all ABOUT?
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Stevo wrote:Whether the tour still goes down or not is irrelevant.
Then why are you "scheduling" flights there genius? Even your leader knows the impending doom that will be cast upon him by PSU.

You don't "throw down" because you're a pussy. We know what the crew is "all ABOUT". The crew is all about getting their asses kicked when they outnumber a guy 4 to 1. No wonder you hide in that cube.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Get one way flights, pussbag. Save your next of kin some money for the funeral.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Get one way flights, pussbag. Save your next of kin some money for the funeral.
Flights? Don't talk about flights. Are you kidding me? Flights? They're just hoping they can afford another bus fare.

sin

Last edited by BSmack on Tue May 08, 2007 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dice
The Crew

Post by Dice »

MuchoBulls wrote:Then why are you "scheduling" flights there genius? Even your leader knows the impending doom that will be cast upon him by PSU.
Wow. Just wow.

He gave you a concise explanation, and the point is STILL lost on you.

Good job, ya dink.

Fuck this shit. Stevo, let's take a break and go play some NBA Jam. I get Orlando. You can't stop Dennis Scott from behind the line.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Dice wrote:
Ever seen Cape Fear? I suggest you consult that movie for tips on how to handle this situation.
You want him to let D-bag suck on his thumb?
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Dice wrote:Wow. Just wow.

He gave you a concise explanation, and the point is STILL lost on you.
Reading comprehension was lost on you a long time ago apparently. D'Bag said the tour meant "NOTHING at this point", so cube boy is booking flights. What a terribly run crew this is. Funny how we haven't heard yet from D'Bag. I guess PSU got the job done again.
A-Bomb
The Crew

Post by A-Bomb »

MuchoBulls wrote:Funny how we haven't heard yet from D'Bag.
Not really, assfuck. Had you tried some of that reading comprehension stuff you've been babbling about you'd have understood what THIS meant:
Dice wrote:Douchebag won't be checking in here for awhile.
I wonder if the pain of being this fucking stupid is going to hurt more than your future ass beating.

DICK
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

I saw what the slim shady want to be said. That's just the excuse you clowns are using since Douche has probably suffered the same fate as those who crossed PSU's path over the weekend met.
Dice
The Crew

Post by Dice »

MuchoBulls wrote:I saw what the slim shady want to be said.
Come again?

Bwahahaha! Check it out Bomber, you've got this dope stammering like a pimply-faced 14 year old going after his first piece of tail.

Fucking LOSER.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Oh my freaking god and God. The delusions of the Douchecrew have expanded beyond Steiner's bloating dead waistline, and THAT'S saying something. All you asshats do is blah, blah, blah...Stevo's scheduling this, Douchefag is planning that. Bullshit. All your pathetic crew of candyass rim lickers has been doing since day 1 is talk.

Now look where you are. Two dead little girls later and you are trying to circle the wagons, regroup and hold hands while you cower beneath the horror that PSUFAN has unleashed. NOW your fecal fucked leader is alone in da' 'Burgh, about to get his ugly pointed head handed to him on a black and yellow platter.

You sissy mary's better pray Douchegag comes to his senses and bails the fuck out. Get on that Power Rangers walkie talkie of yours Stevo. Work those airwaves bitch, and get your boss home STAT!

Otherwise, it's...

Stay away from the light...............................................
Dice
The Crew

Post by Dice »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Now look where you are.
You think this ship is sinking? It's SAILING motherfucker. Smoothly.

Ever heard of ADDITION by subtraction? Steiner HAD TO DIE. It was necessary. Now we're more cohesive. More aligned. The chemistry is REAL. The Crew is STRONG. We can feel it pumping through our veins.

Sure, we're gonna have to go out on our own now and troll for hot sluts, but that's trivial right now. Right now all that matters is KILLING PSUFAN, and we will make this happen.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dice wrote:Now we're more cohesive. More aligned. The chemistry is REAL. The Crew is STRONG. We can feel it pumping through our rectums.
FTFY
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Whether the tour still goes down or not is irrelevant.

Utter Bullshit,

It's damned obvious how badly you fucking misfits want pain and agony. Your desire to get completely beaten to a bloody pulp is something that I am more than happy to oblige once you twats finally get balls enough to enter my Zone. I have personally picked out several irrigation standpipes nearby that I can shove you cocksuckers in headfirst and let the vultures and crows feed off your rotting corpses once I'm done snapping off your limbs in order to make it simpler to fit you "square pegs" fit into that round hole on the top.
The Tour will go down,

You won't see the end.

I expect you dumbfucks to keep to your promise and not run like cowards.
Don't fuck up my fun. If you do........

You have better grow eyes in back of your oversized dome, I may get pissed off and you pricks don't want ANY of that shit.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Rob Van Winkle ERRRRRR Dice wrote:"Ice Ice baby....Vanilla Ice Ice baby....Ice Ice baby.....Vanilla Ice Ice baby...."
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Image
oh I get it
"Curtains"

I am a bit slow today
it is 75 degrees here in Portland today
just got back from the driving range down the street...man does my swing suck
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

Listen losers, nobody said the tour was canceled. All the boss said was capturing and KILLING PSUFAN is all that matters right now.

This is priority #1. We aren't focusing on anything else as of the moment.

Don't forget - the tour kicks off June 3rd, so we're still a long way off.

WE PLAN for the tour to go on as scheduled, we're just focusing all our efforts right now on tracking down PSUFAN.

Get it? Got it?

Good.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Basically, the pencil-neck is telling us that DB's Shit List meter is totally ruined. I fucking broke it. I need to be dealt with prior to the tour.

I'm gonna hurt these tools before they even get underway.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Will tickets be available to this event?
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Revlimiter's Torn Anus
Count Chunkula

Post by Revlimiter's Torn Anus »

Two tickets, please! One for each of the enormous cheeks on either side down here! :lol:
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Stevo wrote:Listen losers, nobody said the tour was canceled. All the boss said was capturing and KILLING PSUFAN is all that matters right now.
Translation - The tour isn't canceled. It's on permanent hiatus. Frozen stiff like Slims corpse.
This is priority #1. We aren't focusing on anything else as of the moment.
Translation - We're scared shitless and we don't know what the hell to do.
Don't forget - the tour kicks off June 3rd, so we're still a long way off.
Translation - We're pretending to push back the date so we don't come off looking like the confused, shattered and horrified pussies that we are.
WE PLAN for the tour to go on as scheduled, we're just focusing all our efforts right now on tracking down PSUFAN.

Get it? Got it?

Good.
Translation - WE PLAN on backpedaling like frightened rabbits, focusing all our efforts on running away from PSUFAN. I mean, come on, we're bitches.

Get it? Got it?

Good god we suck.
Dice
The Crew

Post by Dice »

Translation - We're pretending to push back the date so we don't come off looking like the confused, shattered and horrified pussies that we are.
No, dumbfuck, the date hasn't been "pushed back". June 3rd was announced as Opening Day of the tour from DB's ORIGINAL thread, and it's going to fucking STAY June 3rd.

Good fucking god, why do we have to keep explaining this shit to you imbeciles?
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

Time to crawl into that cubby hole, PSUFAN.

Your time is near.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Of course this didn't include your little foray ahead of schedule into P-Burgh and getting slaughtered in the process. Now the start of your 'tour-de-farce' starting in Tampa is as short handed as D-fag's clit. Not to worry, the only date you need to concern yourself with is august 18th - phoenix, az . Of course there will only be "Slim-pickin's" left of your crew by that point, if any of you are left alive.

Not to fret, any survivors all still have a date with a puka-shell pink noose.

I still need those neck sizes by the way you slacking assholes. Hop to it!

Tell Stevo his communication skill blows goats.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The thought of PSU stalking a Greyhound bus is hilarious.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

At this point, I'd say PSUFAN's greater concern is the authorities. Dude's going around committing 1st degree murder and then boasting about the details on the internet. Not a smart play. Especially since we've got a Federal Agent on this board.
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

The number of days before DBag joins his homo friends Steiner and Slim:

Over/Under= 7
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I'll fifty bucks on the under. You take pal pal?

Douchie, it ain't looking good for you, my friend. And I was looking so forward to our little gazebo cage match.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

DAMN IT!

Does this mean I have to cancel the doctor and dentist appointments I made for DB on June 23rd?
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Louis Cyphre wrote:DAMN IT!

Does this mean I have to cancel the doctor and dentist appointments I made for DB on June 23rd?
Props on your compassionate side, I was just going to dial 911 on the dumbfucks cell as I proudly showcase the new permanantly attached Douchetooth Cellphone.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

R-Jack wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:At this point, I'd say PSUFAN's greater concern is the authorities. Dude's going around committing 1st degree murder and then boasting about the details on the internet. Not a smart play. Especially since we've got a Federal Agent on this board.
I think PSU's crew has a diversion in place if it comes to that.

He'll be much to busy working as
Nicole Richie's Modeling/Fashion Consultant.

Dude's a stickler for 0% body fat on his bitches.