WARNING TO PSUFAN

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

WARNING TO PSUFAN

Post by Douchebag »

consider what i'm about to tell you a fucking favor, dickslap.

here's the deal: tomorrow Rollins is headed to the Burgh for the weekend to conduct some business. i'm also sending Slim along with him to move some puka necklaces and other merch to earn some extra cash for the tour. Steiner will be tagging along to cover their backs and to make sure no shit goes down.

consider this a fucking warning PSUFAN - I HAVE ORDERED THEM TO CAPTURE YOU IF YOU ARE SPOTTED. while i am not sending them to take care of you "per se", i HAVE ordered for them to bag you up if seen and to have you delivered back to me where i will dispose of you personally.

trust me. they won't harm you. they KNOW you're mine. they won't lay a finger on you other than to secure you and load you in the trunk.

don't say i never did you a fucking favor, you cock
Get fucked, dick.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

I call bullshit. You're just trying to cover up the fact that Stevo's tracking equipment got repo'd.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

Wrong, C3PO.

PSU is getting bagged and tagged this weekend. By the time my shift at the booth is up on Saturday evening, Slim and Steiner will have him stuffed in a burlap sack in the back of Slim's minivan.

Then, we're going to hit whatever piss-poor clubs we can find in the Burgh and party like rockstahs.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I don't think it's gonna go down like that, nitwits.

They're just going to "spot" me? Tell you what - I'll be at POINT STATE PARK at noon on Saturday. If you two little scrotum-snacking rimjob gurus want to STEP to me, I'll be there, cracking my knuckles, waiting to kick you dicks in the furry pussies.

The weather will be perfect - at least until I soil the air with your spurting aeortas and your fearfully tremulous streams of urine and poop.

I've been itching to deal with the Bag Crew as soon as possible. Thanks for getting things underway - although I'm afraid you won't enjoy the results.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

fearfully tremulous streams of urine and poop

good one !!
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

PSUFAN wrote:They're just going to "spot" me?
like i said dumbass, this isn't a mission to take you out. Rollins and Slim will be there on business.

BUT...

they'll be on the lookout for you. their eyes will be peeled and their arms will be flexed.

IF they see you, i have ordered for them to bring you back UNSCATHED.

so i can take care of you on my own terms

got it?
Get fucked, dick.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

they'll be on the lookout for you. their eyes will be peeled and their arms will be flexed.
Like I said, ASS--HOLE !! , they can find me at the POINT. I'm gonna look like Pete Townshend windmilling my fists as they approach. I'm gonna beat them silly-senseless...just for RESEARCH purposes.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

PSUFAN wrote:I'll be at POINT STATE PARK at noon on Saturday.
If you wouldn't mind hanging out until 5:30 or so, it's ON, DICK!

Oh, and we'll need directions. If Steiner wins shotgun, we'll probably need really good ones, too.

See you this weekend, FOOL.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Rollins wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:I'll be at POINT STATE PARK at noon on Saturday.
If you wouldn't mind hanging out until 5:30 or so, it's ON, DICK!

Oh, and we'll need directions. If Steiner wins shotgun, we'll probably need really good ones, too.

See you this weekend, FOOL.
You need directions? To The Point???
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Oh, and we'll need directions.
I'm sure you will, ass-to-mouthbreather. It's not like you could google POINT STATE PARK or anything.

When I step to you, and you quail under the fury of my relentless approach, will you need DIRECTIONS for stepping back? As you weakly swing at me, will your girly fist ask directions for my nose?

Think carefully about this, young man. One well-placed swingkick and I could take out for liver for months - you'll be reduced to fellating actual urine out of Douchebag's needledick in order to get your pissfix.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

fucking SWEET.

this wasn't my original plan, but PSUFAN just made this shit waaaaay too easy for us.

Rollins, Slim, Steiner - you know what to do. you've got my orders. head to the Point and locate PSUFAN. Catch him, tarp him up, and send him back.

WITHOUT A BRUISE ON HIS BODY

that part is very important.
Get fucked, dick.
Dice
The Crew

Post by Dice »

awesome. just awesome.

i'm gonna make the trip to your crib this weekend just to see this display of torment.

i'll bring the Bud forties.
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

Dice, I need that $20 you owe me before we leave this evening, man.

Left you a myspace, but I guess you were street racing or something.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Douchebag wrote:Rollins, Slim, Steiner - you know what to do. you've got my orders.
OK, a question for Rollins, Slim & Steiner: you guys take orders from a junior in high school?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dice wrote:awesome. just awesome.

i'm gonna make the trip to your crib this weekend just to see this display of torment.

You sure you can pry yourself away from the gay bars in Vancouver Alex Alupului?

http://www.nsnews.com/issues99/w101199/entertn.html
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'm gonna flay them alive. I'll barely touch them and their skin will turn to jerky and their fat stores will slap on the river rocks wetly. I'm gonna open my clamshell phone halfway and use it as a punishing bludgeon. I'll call RtS with the phone so he can hear the wet thumps and girlish cries of fear and pain. He likes that stuff...he can recite The Passion blow by blow, as we all know. Rollins, Slim, and Steiner will be like bloodsoaked watercookies, chalky pink and crumbling, ere they fall from my iron grasp.
Dice
The Crew

Post by Dice »

BSmack wrote:
Dice wrote:awesome. just awesome.

You sure you can pry yourself away from the gay bars in Vancouver Alex Alupului?

http://www.nsnews.com/issues99/w101199/entertn.html
Nice find, cockholster.

I sure do miss ol V-Town. Some damn good clubs and hot ass bitches. I'm gonna try and convince The D to swing up there when we roll through the U&L.
Dice
The Crew

Post by Dice »

Rollins wrote:Dice, I need that $20 you owe me before we leave this evening, man.
i'm a little strapped right now, brah. i've got a few deals goin down later so i'll see what i can do.

i'll hit you up on your celly
Steiner
The Crew

Post by Steiner »

for the past two hours i've been chainsmoking and pounding red bulls. i'm getting JACKED THE FUCK UP just thinking about this saturday!

some of you ni.ggas think we stuntin. we aint.

and i've got SHOTGUN on the way there.
WHEN YOU STEP TO THE D, YOU STEP TO ME.
Slim-J
The Crew

Post by Slim-J »

we're definitely takin my company van since the Sunfire is in the fuckin shop with tranny problems. but since i'll be loadin up my merchandise and we'll need plenty of room for PSUFAN's squirming body, i'd say we're fucking STRAIGHT.

KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Image[/quote]

OK, I can now say with 100% certainty that 3putt is not in the crew
chargerfan
Elwood

Post by chargerfan »

Dice wrote:
Rollins wrote:Dice, I need that $20 you owe me before we leave this evening, man.
I thought you said you would toss my salad for $10. Correct me if i'm wrong
:shock:
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

By this time, Rollins, Slim, and Steiner should be in The Burgh.

I really lucked out and got them set up at a nice Quality Inn in the heart of the university district. This will be a perfect place for Slim to sling his merch and to also scout for hot skanks for Douchebag's future visit (assuming he still keeps Pittsburgh on the tour after we've bagged and tagged PSUFAN).

Rollins is carrying the laptop so he should be able to check in with an update sometime this weekend.

Things are going swimmingly.
Quad McWheels
Crack Whore

no

Post by Quad McWheels »

douchebag is a faggot.

also, water is wet.
tuff gong
Elwood

Re: no

Post by tuff gong »

Quad McWheels wrote:douchebag is a faggot.

also, water is wet.
uh oh - 'Wheels has thrown down. It's on....
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Slim-J wrote:since the Sunfire is in the fuckin shop with tranny problems.
Your ride too? I knew you boys were down like that...

Sin,

Congrats, Wags. Good win.
adam-$300
Elwood

Post by adam-$300 »

holy shit. looks like the van broke down and they had to steal a truck

http://waldo.villagesoup.com/government ... ryID=91460
A-Bomb
The Crew

Post by A-Bomb »

adam-$300 wrote:holy shit. looks like the van broke down and they had to steal a truck
holy shit. looks like yet another unfunny loser resides in this highway rest stop kleenex wad.