Duke vs. Carolina - Call It

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Pablo
Provocateur

Duke vs. Carolina - Call It

Post by Pablo »

As a Wake fan I'll be pulling like hell for the Dukies (I would anyway). However, I gotta give the nod to The Heels at the Dean Dome. Esp. the way Sean May is playing and w/ Dockery out. I hope McCants's tummy still hurts on Sunday.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

UNC 86
Duke 82
Dreams......Temporary Madness
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Duke 79
UNC 76
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Duke - 82
UNC - 77
Dick Vitale - 95 man mayo blasts
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
helmet
Elwood

Post by helmet »

heart says
Duke 80
UNC 75

head says
UNC 90
Duke 72
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

helmet wrote:heart says
Duke 80
UNC 75

head says
UNC 90
Duke 72
But how many Dukie V blasts?
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Hate to pick against the Devils again but...

Duke 81
North Carolina 86
helmet
Elwood

Post by helmet »

The over/under on Dick Vitale man ranch shots is 8
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Duke 81
UNC 80

Dickie V splooges: 57
Mike Patrick screaming bombastic proclamations of the greatest game ever: 2.2 hours.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
moon
Elwood

Post by moon »

Duke 81
UNC 80
NYCDolFan
Crack Whore

Post by NYCDolFan »

UNC 83
Dook 79

Revenge will be sweet!!!!!!!! 8)
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

Hard to see the Heels going down at home.

UNC- 87
Dook- 83
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Sorry to burst all of your bubbles here but I think CBS will have the game on Sunday...
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Shoalzie wrote:Sorry to burst all of your bubbles here but I think CBS will have the game on Sunday...
So switch out Jim Nance for Dickie V. Should be about the same.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
helmet
Elwood

Post by helmet »

Oh yeah. Right. Then the over/under on Fudge Packer grumpy old man quotes is 8.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Shit...

Great game...both matchups coming down to the last possession. The Heels have a claim to become the new #1 although I think Illinois deserves to stay there considering how good they've been all year. Great battle between May and Williams down low. I hope we get to see this again in Greensboro next week.
Pablo
Provocateur

Post by Pablo »

ACC tourney is in D.C., Shoalzie. I was watching golf and flipped back to see Duke up 73-64 w/ three minutes left. Great comeback by The Heels. Although I thought that was a jump ball at halfcourt when UNC called time. Oh well, it makes the Wake/NCSU game a moot point. :evil:
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Pablo wrote:ACC tourney is in D.C., Shoalzie.

When did that happen? The site really doesn't matter but it's traditionally been in Greensboro.
Pablo
Provocateur

Post by Pablo »

Shoalzie wrote:
Pablo wrote:ACC tourney is in D.C., Shoalzie.

When did that happen? The site really doesn't matter but it's traditionally been in Greensboro.
It's rare that it's in D.C., but it has been in the past. It's usually in Greensboro or Charlotte. Sometimes Hotlanta. You have to give major bread to your school to score ducats to the ACC tourney. I think Masters tix are easier to come by.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

helmet wrote:Oh yeah. Right. Then the over/under on Fudge Packer grumpy old man quotes is 8.
the officiating in the first half was just flat out crazy. i don't know how Packer or Nance could even talk with all the Redick jizz squirting out their ears.

at least Packass didn't do his "re-seed the Final Four" trip.

"Redick is such a smart player he knows that after picking up his dribble, he can't dribble again."
BraveFan
Fantasy Fuckstick

Post by BraveFan »

I think Masters tix are easier to come by.
Being a half hour away from the MCI Center... I went to e-bay just for kicks.... you can't sniff a book for under a gur. So much for that idea.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Pablo wrote:ACC tourney is in D.C., Shoalzie. I was watching golf and flipped back to see Duke up 73-64 w/ three minutes left. Great comeback by The Heels. Although I thought that was a jump ball at halfcourt when UNC called time. Oh well, it makes the Wake/NCSU game a moot point. :evil:
Or how about May over Williams' back for a "jump ball"....???????? As KC said, there were some weird calls the whole game. I just wish Randolph would realize how the game is being called and not "foul" guys 25 feet from the basket. STILL, that's no excuse for blowing a 9 point lead with 2 and change left. How 'bout making a damn free throw? I've seen plenty of Duke chokes in my lifetime....allow me to add another.

I realize beating Duke is a big deal for a lot of teams/fans but does beating this team really merit storming the court?
helmet
Elwood

Post by helmet »

Mustang....it was UNC first regular season ACC title in 12 years. They cut down the nets after the game.

Bravefan....it looks like UNC and Maryland will play on Friday at noon. They'll have the most fans there of any of the teams, and the team that loses will have lots of sellers. You should be able to buy the rest of their books.