Fire Don Imus? Fuck those nappy-headed hos.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Also known as Team Truth and Honesty.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Smackie Chan wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:if you look "nappy" up, it means kinky or diaper
So a nappy-head can also be a sand n|gger, huh? Who knew?
"Nappy" is where a nog has braids and doesn't have money to get them done again, so it's been about a month and a half since their hair's been done and they've got braids with a good 3/4" of frizzy afro growth underneath.

Sincerely,
OCmike, third party authority on all things nog
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

poptart wrote:Imus is really .... alive ... ?

I thought he was like a Howdy Doody unit, and some 'Wizard' behind a curtain manipulated his mouth open to have him say really queer shit from time to time.

What a loser.
Concur. Growing up in downstate NY, my folks subjected me to Imus via "66.....W...NBC RADIO!" His act was tired in the late 70's-early 80's, so I can't imagine that it got any fresher since then.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

OCmike wrote:Sincerely,

Well, since we have an expert on-board, I'll take the opportunity to ask a question...

What's with that smell? And do they realize that all that after-shave only makes it worse?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Is "ho" an acceptable term to use on CBS?

If I read the "blacks use it in rap music" argument again, I'm going to guffaw heartily
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Dinsdale wrote:
OCmike wrote:Sincerely,

Well, since we have an expert on-board, I'll take the opportunity to ask a question...

What's with that smell? And do they realize that all that after-shave only makes it worse?
Most of them just pretend like the odor's not there.

But it's not for a lack of showering...I'd say that just as many of them shower daily as do other demographics. The "smell" is because if they wash their hair every day it would get too dried out, so they only wash it a few times a week, resulting in a musty odor coming from their melons.

I'm here to help.
--------------------------------------
edit to add:

Also, most wear copious amounts of aftershave not so much in an attempt to make up for the odor emanating from their head, but because they're trying to avoid getting razor bumps. Alcohol-based aftershaves, or products like "Skin Tight" (which smells fucking horrible, btw) are the best for treating that problem.
Last edited by OCmike on Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Well there's something that Dins is not an expert on. Washing hair.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

OCmike wrote:"Nappy" is where a nog has braids and doesn't have money to get them done again, so it's been about a month and a half since their hair's been done and they've got braids with a good 3/4" of frizzy afro growth underneath.

Sincerely,
Nicely done. Rack you for making me laugh. Do an urban dictionary search on the word kitchen and see how that relates to the above.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: You're an enigma, Infetus.
Why thank you. I'll take that as a compliment from you. Granted, it may simply be that you are too much of a mongoloid to understand me but then again, why would you even ponder over anything about me? Is it that important that you figure me out? Good luck then!

I may be an enigma but you are most definitely not. You are a moron and you are also a lawbreaker. I've not lived in Mass. for a decade or more but when did they make it legal for a man to bed/marry a four legged animal? Maybe we should call you "ucandoitequinestyle2" instead, eh?
Old school meets artificial intelligence.
Again, you are a moron. What does this mean exactly? Did you mean to type this out like that? How does this tie into the first part of the paragraph? I know I left it out but I was more curious about these three words. Can you explain yourself? Are you able to?

Dumb n..igger. :)
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

when did they make it legal for a man to bed/marry a four legged animal? Maybe we should call you "ucandoitequinestyle2" instead, eh?
Hey - why should he look a gift horse in the mouth?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

JCT wrote:Well there's something that Dins is not an expert on. Washing hair.
Or, washing the crusted poo off his face.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Invictus wrote:
What does this mean exactly? Did you mean to type this out like that? I know I left it out but I was more curious about these three words.

Seeing as how you're incapable of counting beyond 3 (hint... that's 5 words up there^), I don't think I should waste any more time on you.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I guess I'm gonna have to write Stevie Wonder (in braille, of course) and tell him to apologize for "I Wish".
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Kindergarten for Infetus:
How many fingers do you have?
Infetus wrote:1... 2.... 3! :cry:

Seriously...
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Invictus wrote:
What does this mean exactly? Did you mean to type this out like that? I know I left it out but I was more curious about these three words.

Seeing as how you're incapable of counting beyond 3 (hint... that's 5 words up there^), I don't think I should waste any more time on you.
See? You are rubbing off on me! Five words, you got me but please, pray tell, what do those five mean in reference to the first part of the paragraph?

And, if you have given enough thought as to whether I am an enigma or not, then why would a few more wasted minutes matter to you? Who doesn't like it when a strange man from a message board tries to figure them out?

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Invictus wrote:Do an urban dictionary search on the word kitchen and see how that relates to the above.

Interesting.

In the U&L, when "kitchen" is used as slang, it generally refers to a public bathroom, particularly of the small, lockable variety, in a downtown/urban area. The spikers go into the "kitchen" to put a lighter to a spoon.

That's what I've always known it as, anyway.

Makes it a real bitch to find a place besides the sidewalk/alley to take a leak when out on the town.

Freaking junkies.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Kindergarten for Infetus:
How many fingers do you have?
Infetus wrote:1... 2.... 3! :cry:

Seriously...
Everyday for ucant:
ucant wrote:Honey, did you have a good day? Ugh? How many times have I have told you not to shit in the living room?
uclydsedale wrote:Clop,clop...clop, clop, clop, clop, clop.
ucant wrote:Right, I've told you five times but I don't get the first part. Is it two hoof beats for yes or two hoof beats for no? I've got your favorite saddle...maybe I can mount you tonight in bed?"
uclydesdale wrote:Ppppptt!

Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Dinsdale wrote:
Invictus wrote:Do an urban dictionary search on the word kitchen and see how that relates to the above.

Interesting.

In the U&L, when "kitchen" is used as slang, it generally refers to a public bathroom, particularly of the small, lockable variety, in a downtown/urban area. The spikers go into the "kitchen" to put a lighter to a spoon.

That's what I've always known it as, anyway.

Makes it a real bitch to find a place besides the sidewalk/alley to take a leak when out on the town.

Freaking junkies.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kitchen

Kitchen

The hair on the back of you neck that is nappy, un-tameable

Damn your kitchen look messed up. or Man your kitchen is lookin' like whoopi goldbers' arm pit.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Invictus wrote:Who doesn't like it when a strange man from a message board tries to figure them out?

I don't, for one. You seem to spend too much time hypothesizing as to what I read, and not enough time reading what you're responding to.

L to R: The Ucant post-reading tracking device, InFetus

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Invictus wrote:Wanda is most certainly a nappy headed ho but very far from a hardcore ho.

Rack "hobnob." Somewhere an angel is doing laundry, drinking lemon cola and smiling.

Cuda, you lazy, shiftless niggar, you find a job yet?
My desk is catecorner from Hardcrow's GF's desk.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Wow.

Congrats. That last post tells me that you have waved the white flag and given up. That sucked, I mean, it was really, really terrible. (You think that dude in the picture's shirt costs as much as yours do?)

Since you have given up completely, I guess I will too.

Thanks for the entertainment though. I appreciate the slight (and I do mean SLIGHT) distraction from work.

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I don't agree or like what he said but when did it become illegal to say a racist comment? I can't understand a word he says most of the time and I'm surprised anyone even listens or watches his show anymore. He seems like a crusty old fart with archaic opinions. However, it's not against the law to think the way he thinks. My stance on these types of incidents stays the same...I may not agree with what was said but I defend the right for them to say it. It's the responsibility of the radio station or MSNBC to punish him and we have the power as the consumer to just not listen or watch.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Seems to me his two buddies were the "worse" offenders.

Free Imus!
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:I thought we had a First Amendment right to call them like we see them.
And I thought you had been to Law school.

Gawd you are a tard.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

The worst part about that comment is that the fact that it has forced me to be cognizant of the fact that Rutgers reached the girls' basketball championship game. :brad: I feel like somebody gave me Ucant's or Babs' brain.

Don Anus sucks, for that reason alone.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Sharpton actually did call for a ban two years ago on violent rap music and he wanted the FCC to get involved too:

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/ ... _n13611403

I still wouldn't support though.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

This has more to do with flexing muscle and power than because some old fart screwed up trying to be hip and funny.

s'all about the powah

Who run Heimytown? Who... run... Heimytown?
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Baloney. It's about an addled old moron who was stupid enough to, during a women's basketball broadcast, call the Rutgers girls "nappy-headed hoes" - on CBS.

Smooth move, ex-lax.

There's nothing illegal about it, but CBS has to act in this case, as other networks were forced to when voices on their shows said similar stupid shit.

Is Sharpton a jackass? Is Jesse Jackson a shameless opportunist? Yes on both counts.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

PSUFAN wrote: There's nothing illegal about it, but CBS has to act in this case, as other networks were forced to when voices on their shows said similar stupid shit.
And since there is nothing illegal about saying stupid shit, why are they "forced" who "forces" them to "act" ?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Invictus wrote:Wow.

Congrats. That last post tells me that you have waved the white flag and given up. That sucked, I mean, it was really, really terrible. (You think that dude in the picture's shirt costs as much as yours do?)
Are you sure it sucked? Much like many simple things you're incapable of deducing, do you need me to explain that pic to you as well? Shall we add this to the ever growing list of things you "didn't get" in this thread? To recap, you've demonstrated remedial level skill sets in both math and cognitive reasoning. You've flailed about wildly in this thread, repeatedly attacking a picture of some woman who may or may not be my wife, you've used Nic Smack (word for word) that was first dropped in my "File This Under" thread, and now you've busted out the Tard Handbook and are dropping some epic "that isn't smack" smack. The only midly amusing line you've dropped is something that you probably C-Cuda'ed from Dins. Am I missing anything? White flag? Yeah, that's a white flag you see being waved because this is the last lap in this race... a race in which I've lapped you about 100 times as you sit there idling on 4 flat tires. How 'bout you watch me celebrate in Victory Lane as I whoop it up with my sponsor? I will save you the trouble ---> Ralph Lauren.

Invictus wrote:Since you have given up completely, I guess I will too.
You mean... you were trying?
Invictus wrote:Thanks for the entertainment though. I appreciate the slight (and I do mean SLIGHT) distraction from work.
Anytime. Tomorrow I will post a thread about a shiney nickel that will capture your attention for hours.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:The only midly amusing line you've dropped is something that you probably C-Cuda'ed from Dins.
Ahhhh! Thank you for the addmission that I am funny. I've known this for my whole life and I am glad that you know it now too. Something for us to build upon for next time. And, trust me, I'd never steal from Dins. If I did, no doubt he would be the first and last person to let everyone on here know.

When you are mildly amusing in this thread, please let me know so I won't miss it.

Maybe tomorrow you'll be funny?

I'll be waiting...

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Tom In VA wrote:
PSUFAN wrote: There's nothing illegal about it, but CBS has to act in this case, as other networks were forced to when voices on their shows said similar stupid shit.
And since there is nothing illegal about saying stupid shit, why are they "forced" who "forces" them to "act" ?
Their viewers and their advertisers. Of course they could ignore all that, but then they are in business to make money.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mikey wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:
Their viewers and their advertisers. Of course they could ignore all that, but then they are in business to make money.

And who drums up the support to get viewers and advertisers to act ? In this case, in particular ?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Tom In VA wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Tom In VA wrote: And since there is nothing illegal about saying stupid shit, why are they "forced" who "forces" them to "act" ?

And who drums up the support to get viewers and advertisers to act ? In this case, in particular ?
It's funny you should ask that. My employer (who is a Republican, BTW, and doesn't listen to either Jesse or Al) just told me "out of the blue" that he's writing an indignant email to CBS wondering how they can provide a slug like Imus with a forum to spew his crap. He went on to ask how would you like it if you had a daughter in college and some asshole called her a whore on TV. These, after all, are college students at a highly reputable school doing the "right" thing. They are in college getting an education...unlike most of the men's hoops players who you could argue are mostly there trying to jump to the NBA.

Bottom line...some viewers and advertisers don't need anybody to "drum them up", but will act on their own volition.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mikey wrote: Bottom line...some viewers and advertisers don't need anybody to "drum them up", but will act on their own volition.
Can't argue with that. However my contention that the Rev Al and Uncle Jesse are motivated by ......

Fear of becoming obsolete and power tripping.

A perfectly good Mad Max reset shot all to hell.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Tom In VA wrote:
Mikey wrote: Bottom line...some viewers and advertisers don't need anybody to "drum them up", but will act on their own volition.
Can't argue with that. However my contention that the Rev Al and Uncle Jesse are motivated by ......

Fear of becoming obsolete and power tripping.
Can't argue with that either. Of course you could say that Imus is driven by similar motivation.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Oh I'm no Imus apologist. In fact I'm pretty indifferent. The only reason I know there's a dude named Imus is back when I listened to Stern, Stern made fun of him a lot.

Actually, I think he hated him.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Now we have ESPN all over this shit, with Rutgers coach and team captain chiming in.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

My employer says that Rutgers is a reputable school.

But it is in New Jersey, after all.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So, it's a reputable school. Big fukking deal. Georgetown is a very reputable school. You either gotta be a really good student or have a 46 inch vertical to go there. BFD.

BTW, while rutgers may sound like some sort of private ivy league school, but, it is infact, the U of NJ. Just a crappy state school in a crappy state. Is there any other U of (fill in state name), that calls itself something other than U of state? I doubt it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Can you blame them for obscuring the link to New Jersey?