Anyone in Orange County area

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

SaladTosser wrote:To summarize this entire thread;
Obsessing little league coach wrote:Tomorrows game is going to be a message
Is your pre game pep talk going to start out with "It's ON, my little bitches!"?
rack.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:They wouldn't care if you're providing free hookers after the game, as long as you're lighting up the scoreboard.

I had a little league coach who wouldn't have ruled this out. If we hit a homer, or had a superlative game, he'd gives us beer and cigars after the next practice.

I think I was about 10 at the time.

We always thanked/congratulated our opponents, though. Our coach may have been an extreme thug, criminal, and contributor to the delinquency of minors, but he wasn't an asshole.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

mvankler wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote:At the end of practice I have top man wind sprints where the after each sprint, the first kid is done.
Another dick coach move.

So naturally fast kids don't need to work on their speed to get faster? Or is the purpose just to humiliate the slower ones?
You were always picked last in kickball, weren't you?
I was a St. Louis County All-Star in the league's highest division for three years.

Try again, needle-dick.

It's still a dick coach move.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

St. Louis has a kick-ball league?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

'bout fucking time Mace showed up for this blanket party.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I seem to remember a while back, that someone I know who coached kids around that age pulled his entire team off the field after the pitcher threw chin music. Apologized to the opposing team, the parents, and took a forfeit.

Wonder who learned a more valuable life-lesson...those kids, or the Marinovichs SoCal is corrupting?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Earlier I talked about my big time powerhouse tennis team...

P-E-R-S-E-C-T-I-V-E

The two knuckleheads that were my "squirt and poop" (#1 #2) would act up on the court and I'm standing next to the opposing coaches.

After watching this a few times, and with the parents in the "stands" at a HS tennis match... I walked over to this Fresno Bee writer and told him and his wife that if Ben threw his racket one more time, I'm yanking his ass and forfeiting the match he may or may not win. This is after a few weeks of seeing the racket throwing frustration and him being warned.

The kids call each other "pushers" (read bitches) if they just return ball and wait for the aggressive over-hitter to whack the ball into the fence due to machismo bullshit. Poptart can relate as he is/was a USTPA coach.

Ben throws his racket and I told mom and dad he's done. I told the Buchanon coach Ben is done and it was all cool. The kid learned I wasn't bullshitting and never did it again.

The Valley "champ" that was my piss player pulled that shit at Hoover High and we were killing them, but I told the coach my kid is coming off the court for mocking the other player. My kid bitched and moaned, but never did it again.

How did I get away with this at the HS level? The AD told me whatever my decisions were while keeping the parents happy would be supported. The parents liked the fact I didn't put up with the kids' bullshit and consequences happened.

If a coach is worried about their job, then they have to appease the punks... and the punks KNOW dat. Wit me, I had no pressure as football was and is the money maker for the high school.

I'm embarrassed a dumbshit like SoCalTrjn whatever allegedly attended my university. I have yet to hear when, what, etc. about him really attending school there. I've called him out on this and he disappeared.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

As a child, were you struck in the eye by an errant tennis racket? Is that what all this is about?
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

C'mon guys, this isn't tee-ball.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Atomic Punk wrote: P-E-R-S-E-C-T-I-V-E
Why am I not at all surprised Trjn went to your school?

You talk too much. Seriously.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

SaladTosser wrote:As a child, were you struck in the eye by an errant tennis racket? Is that what all this is about?
You claim to have children. What is disturbing is a "male" calling himself SaladTosser may be raising his own to be jizz targets and then post about his triumphs on this here board.

I can imagine this one scenario (I don't want to, but it's a bad dealio):

SaladTosser is in his office jerking off and about to hit an electrical outlet. Remember that story? THEN in comes an offspring to get the "catch of the day." You are one sick motherfucker Diegoinkytosser.

SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Atomic Punk wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:As a child, were you struck in the eye by an errant tennis racket? Is that what all this is about?
You claim to have children. What is disturbing is a "male" calling himself SaladTosser may be raising his own to be jizz targets and then post about his triumphs on this here board.

I can imagine this one scenario (I don't want to, but it's a bad dealio):

SaladTosser is in his office jerking off and about to hit an electrical outlet. Remember that story? THEN in comes an offspring to get the "catch of the day." You are one sick motherfucker Diegoinkytosser.
Are you RACKing me? I know it's not nearly as entertaining a read as the whacky tales of the trials and tribulations of coaching boys' tennis teams, but I do the best with the material I have.
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

War Wagon wrote:You talk too much. Seriously.
You're just now finding this out?

Rack the catch though. I mean, a typo is one thing... perfectly excusable. But to purposely spell it out in a post and still fuck it up? Holy Freaking Christ. If catch your dick in the zipper were a dictionary entry, AP's post would be the definition.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

SaladTosser wrote: Are you RACKing me? I know it's not nearly as entertaining a read as the whacky tales of the trials and tribulations of coaching boys' tennis teams, but I do the best with the material I have.
Of course Caddie. Don't get pissy either as we both know the joke.

You know you lust for men. So you're sexually confused. Big deal. Poptart may have an issue with your choice and all... We know that there are some well-known homosexuals that still post on the boards and get pissy when challenged. Don't fall into the trap mang.

Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Goober McTuber wrote:St. Louis has a kick-ball league?

kick-ball sure, all stars in kick-ball

get the fuck out of here.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Atomic Punk wrote:The kids call each other "pushers" (read bitches) if they just return ball and wait for the aggressive over-hitter to whack the ball into the fence due to machismo bullshit. Poptart can relate as he is/was a USTPA coach.
Yes, 'pushing' in tennis is like playing 'niqqer pool' in billiards.

Most pushers use a pitifully outdated tennis racquet, wear black keds hightops, and drink water from the tennis ball can.
They feather the ball back, sometimes using the 'frying pan' method, and make an unforced error once every 5 months.

At the HS level pushers have all the trophies.
They are hated ......... because they are effective.

Like SoCal.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

The team and the parents of the kids on the team dont hate me, thats all I care about.

Of course we work on fundamentals with the kids but thats not something I need to stress, all of them are fundamentally sound. We did have one blow a bunt today and we will work on bunting a little this next week.
My team gets 2 practices a week, one of them we spend close to an hour of doing strength and speed excersises then the rest of time is spent hitting and fielding. The other practice is usually something fun and then hitting instruction in cages with the Anderson bats guys.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Mace wrote: Every one of your posts in this thread reminds me of a quote I heard at a Univ. of Iowa football clinic several years ago, I think from the head coach at Arizona or ASU, who said that "show me a junior high coach who knows his won-loss record and I'll show you a coach that ain't worth a shit". Teach them the fundamentals of the game, how to execute, and, for God's sake, teach them some sportsmanship and a little class. The kids you're coaching haven't even reached Jr. High...they're little kids. Get some perspective or get the hell out of youth coaching.

Mace
Times have changed, these kids arent pulled off the local sand lot and putting on a uniform for the first time, they have been playing baseball year round for most of their lives and traveled all around this country doing so, fundamentals they have. What we have stressed is a good time, a break from the high intensity tournament play.
They dont bad mouth the other team, they dont conduct themselves like punks. They hustle, show respect for the game and have a good time.
After tonights game they stood on the first base line waiting for the other team to come out for a good gfame hand slap and the other team never did. So on their own, the games captain lead the team in a "2-4-6-8" cheer for the other team
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

SoCalTrjn wrote:fundamentals they have.
Your skill and fundamentals don't max out at age 10 and 11, dumbass. You never stop teaching fundamentals. Ever. If you feel you've covered everything with them, then you hit them with repitition. You should be doing basic fundamental drills with them every single practice, over and over. Like Mace said, this is still done even at the major league level.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

we dont spend an hour of practice working on the basics of how to catch a ball or how to hit a ball.
Basic drills they do over and over, they also do stuff that other teams probably dont do like resistance running.
Im not trying to take credit for any of these kids skills.
When one does make a mistake in practice or in the game, I take that player aside and work with him on that mistake during that practice or at the next practice. When we do our hour long hitting and fielding scrimmages at practice the coaches work on all of the kids fundamentals. We dont have kids on our team that we are having to show how to throw a ball or how to catch a ball like some of the other teams have, thats what the Board was upset about.
I haven't had to yell or raise my voice at a single game yet, every other coach in this division I have seen raising their voice some time during play.
Hard tags or banging in to fielders who are blocking the baseline we worked on for a day or two before the first game, its just what they have done naturally since. They will learn those at the next level, during Tourney play or on their High School teams anyway, better to prepare them now.
One thing that we do do is play players at positions that they do not play on their travel teams, I have kids who have never played anything but first base suddenly playing center field. Now I do work a lot more on fundamentals in those cases because his angles can be incorrect and he also may not be sure on where to go and who to back up in every different situation.
So maybe I didnt spend a ton of time trying to tecah the kids that quit to hit and field, the one who moved showed up at only 2 of the 12 practices we had before the first game, the other 2 showed up at more of the practices but when their Little League teams had practices on the same day, they went to the Little league practice. I wasnt that shocked when they decided to play Little League instead, the 11 I have are my concern
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

SoCalTrjn wrote: They hustle, show respect for the game and have a good time.
Sure they do. Earlier you said that one of your pitchers beaned another player in 2 at bats. Thats respect for the game?
You also said you didnt mention it to the pitcher. Respect? Naw...you're just an asshole who is teaching his players that being an asshole is OK.

Way to go fuckstain.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Cicatrix wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote: They hustle, show respect for the game and have a good time.
Sure they do. Earlier you said that one of your pitchers beaned another player in 2 at bats. Thats respect for the game?
You also said you didnt mention it to the pitcher. Respect? Naw...you're just an asshole who is teaching his players that being an asshole is OK.

Way to go fuckstain.

It was 2 different pitchers of mine, I pulled the first one after he hit the kid, when I asked the 2nd pitcher why he hit the same kid, he said "because he hit 2 of us"
In the game last night, three of the kids on the team were hit by the opposing teams pitchers, after the first one was hit, I told them "the only retaliation we will have is running the score up, no bean balls"

If the defensive player is holding the ball when the baserunner gets to him, the baserunner can not lower his shoulder and create contact, if the defensive player has yet to catch the ball, the baserunner can initiate contact
Last edited by SoCalTrjn on Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
marinerfan
Jake

Post by marinerfan »

rack this thread. I havent seen someone troll this well in ages. a perfect diet and balance to make these dumbfukks get fired up.

I smell netboy reid and GP similarities and I love it
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

marinerfan wrote:rack this thread. I havent seen someone troll this well in ages. a perfect diet and balance to make these dumbfukks get fired up.

I smell netboy reid and GP similarities and I love it

^^^ Not familiar with SoCalTrjn. Fwiw, if anyone else had posted this, I would've suspected trolling right along with you. This guy is definitely different, though.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:^^^ Not familiar with SoCalTrjn. Fwiw, if anyone else had posted this, I would've suspected trolling right along with you. This guy is definitely different, though.

i've always thought schmick was a troll. smallcase only. hits the return key, see also,
<<enter bar>> a lot. you type like this when trolling to hide any signature
stuff you might do under your normal id. tell me you knew, dumbass. hey
terry, are only mvscals or people who marry into a mvscal relationship allowed to
live in leroy?

Notice how in some posts, he has the Signature troll style and others, he forms perfect paragraphs and capitalizes the first word of each new sentence?

This reeks of a shared troll.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:^^^ Not familiar with SoCalTrjn. Fwiw, if anyone else had posted this, I would've suspected trolling right along with you. This guy is definitely different, though.

i've always thought schmick was a troll. smallcase only. hits the return key, see also,
<<enter bar>> a lot. you type like this when trolling to hide any signature
stuff you might do under your normal id. tell me you knew, dumbass.
He posts more in the CFB forum than in any other. The mods there don't go for heavy trolling (see Babs).

Yes, they do make some exceptions (see Bradhusker), but schmick got banned once before for going over the top. I know mods can't ban, but IIRC the banning came at the behest of the CFB mods.

That, and his CFB posts are a bit too consistent, not to mention too far out there, to be the work of a shared troll (advocating for radical realignment of Division 1-A, stripping it down to 64 teams in 8 conferences; also advocates that teams should only be permitted to recruit in-state; that ND should be forced into a conference, if necessary by other teams discontinuing series with them; and that USC drop basketball).
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Whether he's a true troll (has other IDs) or a total dipshit like Toddowen or m2, either way, you're wasting your time. If you really think you're dealing with a semi-intelligent person who really believes the bullshit he's typing, well, you're just as stupid as you come off in your other posts.

Carry on. Keep fighting the good fight, "soldier."
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:you're wasting your time.
I beg to differ. Feeding the stupidness results in epic, archiveable pile-on threads like this.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Whether he's a true troll (has other IDs)
Its no "troll act"-We're talking about the dumbfukk who got run by the feeding tubed tards at TrollTrain.

:lol:
If you really think you're dealing with a semi-intelligent person
At this point, its already been established that this cunt is beyond braindead and needs a vicious assbeating.

Im just shocked that Schmuck has enough time to post here in between fighting off helicopters trying to land on that fucking sloped launchpad he calls a forehead.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Whether he's a true troll (has other IDs) or a total dipshit like Toddowen or m2, either way, you're wasting your time. If you really think you're dealing with a semi-intelligent person who really believes the bullshit he's typing, well, you're just as stupid as you come off in your other posts.

Carry on. Keep fighting the good fight, "soldier."
Uhhh, you do know this thread is on Page 5, right? But keep thinking I'm the only one who pushed it that far, if that's what floats your boat.