talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

classy

Post by poptart »

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/ch ... rgers.html

Kiel cited for urinating outside downtown club

Chargers safety Terrence Kiel was cited by police for public urination outside a downtown club last month, the latest incident in a string of legal embarrassments for the Chargers stemming from the Gaslamp Quarter.

Kiel was cited in the 600 block of J Street, by the popular Jbar lounge. The San Diego City Attorney's office is reviewing the case, with Kiel scheduled for a court hearing on Feb. 20.
Meanwhile, cornerback Cletis Gordon will not face drunken-driving charges after he was arrested near the same corner, at 6th and J, in November. His blood-alcohol was below the legal limit of .08.

“However, the City Attorney's Office will keep the file open and will not pursue this case provided there are no other violations of the law,” city attorney spokeswoman Maria Velasquez said.

Tight end Ryan Krause's DUI case also still is under review by the city attorney's office, stemming from his arrest Jan. 6, this one in Pacific Beach. He also faces a court hearing in February, a busy month for Chargers legal proceedings.

In addition to his public urination citation, Kiel is to appear in court in February hoping to reach a deal with the San Diego County District Attorney on felony charges of theft and possession of a controlled substance. Kiel was arrested in September after Drug Enforcement Administration agents intercepted two packages containing 18 pint bottles of a codeine-based cough syrup. Authorities said Kiel admitted to shipping the syrup to his native Texas, where it can sell for up to $325 on the street.

Linebacker Steve Foley is facing two DUI counts after being shot near his house Sept. 3 by an off-duty police officer, who suspected him of driving drunk. Foley had been driving home after leaving Stingaree, another Gaslamp club.

Another Chargers linebacker, Shaun Phillips, was arrested in April in the Gaslamp after a struggle with police. The district and city attorneys declined to file charges in the matter.

Uhhh ..... anyone on the team not a thug, juicer, or street pisser .... ?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Kiel was a model student-athlete at A&M and has completely turned thug since he got to the NFL. Guess his college leadership/demeanor was simply an act.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Kiel has had other run-ins. Some to do with drugs, as well. That's more what I was referring to.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

SAN DIEGO -- Chargers starting strong safety Terrence Kiel will miss Sunday's game at Baltimore following his arrest at team headquarters on felony drug charges.

Drug Enforcement Administration officials said Wednesday that Kiel admitted to shipping at least two parcels of prescription cough syrup to Texas. While Kiel did not tell the DEA his motive, the agency in Texas has found widespread abuse of codeine-based cough syrup mixed with soft drinks or drugs and referred to as "lean," said John S. Fernandes, the special agent in charge of the San Diego office.

A pint bottle of "lean" can cost between $200 and $325 on the street, he said.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

2 felony charges and 3 misdemeanors.

Then again, I forgot you're a Charger homer. I'm an A&M Fan and all, but when you gotta smack your own, you gotta smack your own.

How can you breathe with all the sand around your head?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:Like any of you degenerates haven't pissed on the side of a building after a night of drinking.
I usually hold it, sneak in the back door while the wife stays asleep, and then piss all over the toilet seat.

That's the extent of my violation.

I'm all class.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

As expected.

Minimize it if it relates to you.

Dramatize it if it doesn't.

Waiting on the "dumbfuck" and we'll be done here.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

It's cold & flu season.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

IndyFrisco wrote: Waiting on the "dumbfuck" and we'll be done here.
It's not done until RaiderFan chimes in with something like "If Kiel didn't squat to pee he wouldn't have been caught" along with a few threats of getting shanked in the parking lot and bathroom.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

(sometime in 2007 after Phillip Rivers is arrested in possession of 3,000 pounds of Sudafed)

Why do you care about cold medicine? I don't! It's not like he was going to start his own meth lab or anything! He just had a bad cold!

Sin,
mvscal
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

He's charged with felony theft and possession of a controlled substance.

The only one in here offering piss weak deflections is YOU, 'tard.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

So none of you classy folk have ever tailgated for a few hours before a concert or game and took a piss behind bushes?

If you're reply is you get in line at the port-o-potties than your a woman.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Kiel was just getting his "lean" on.

Drug Enforcement Administration officials said Wednesday that Kiel admitted to shipping at least two parcels of prescription cough syrup to Texas. While Kiel did not tell the DEA his motive, the agency in Texas has found widespread abuse of codeine-based cough syrup mixed with soft drinks or drugs and referred to as "lean," said John S. Fernandes, the special agent in charge of the San Diego office.

A pint bottle of "lean" can cost between $200 and $325 on the street, he said.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

What is it to me ... ?

Theft is illegal.
Drugs are illegal.

That's what it is to me.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

mvscal wrote:
poptart wrote:He's charged with felony theft and possession of a controlled substance.
So what? What's it to you?
Straight from the KC Paul Boardbitch handbook. This particular deflection is known as the 'Derrick Thomas Turnaround' in which you suck dick of said pile of shit player's off field actions because he produces on the field.

Excellent work, Oilerfan. I suppose Moon didnt beat his wife that badly when his meatsword was holstered in your cock cozy all those years....besides, whats it to us anyway, right?

:lol:

I don't and never will give a fuck about the following:

1. Pissing in alleys

2. Shipping parcels of cough syrup

3. Taking steroids

Yeah, but we do dipshit.

Sin,

The PoPo

Next time Keil air dries his pastrami pissflaps, he should locate a fucking bush to squat in first.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

And there it is.

RACK Raydah James.

But we're still without the threats of shanking. Get them and we can wrap this one up.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Tom In VA wrote:And there it is.

RACK Raydah James.

But we're still without the threats of shanking. Get them and we can wrap this one up.

We dont threaten them Tom, we just do it at the game.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

And that's a wrap.

Excellent job team. Ice cold gatorade and fresh seafood are available in the locker room lobby. Good practice.

Nice work RJ
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:Like any of you degenerates haven't pissed on the side of a building after a night of drinking.
Cited twice...never prosecuted. Got the official Portland Police version of a "stern warning," which basically says "we'll prosecute you if you do it again"...then, I promptly went out and got caught again...pussies.

So, mv...care to explain how theft doesn't hurt other people?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

mvscal wrote: I don't and never will give a fuck about the following:

1. Pissing in alleys

2. Shipping parcels of cough syrup

3. Taking steroids

When did you start caring about niqqers?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:So, mv...care to explain how theft doesn't hurt other people?
Theft of what?
poptart wrote:In addition to his public urination citation, Kiel is to appear in court in February hoping to reach a deal with the San Diego County District Attorney on felony charges of theft and possession of a controlled substance.

I ain't the fucking district attorney, dude. Ask him.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:You don't find it odd that they don't say what it was that he stole?
Neither here nor there, really. I'm guessing the DA didn't just make the shit up, and at least had some reason to get a grand jury indictment.

That any person with an NFL player's salary would even consider stealing or creating his own little "drug ring" is beyond me. But it seems to be the level of dumbfuckery that we've come to expect from the Chargers.

It's not that they have "no class," it's more a matter of their "class level" being a negative number, at this point.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Dinsdale wrote:It's not that they have "no class," it's more a matter of their "class level" being a negative number, at this point.

Cowboy fans are about to have somebody to start busting on. Nice job Chargers. We're ready to hand the torch off any time you're ready. If you can just get a Pro Bowler to mix in some hookers and some cocaine, we're off the hook.

I just want to tell you "good luck. We're all counting on you. ..."
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

mvscal wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Cowboy fans are about to have somebody to start busting on.
You already do...the Bengals.
Exactly. Where have you been HH? The Bengals have 9 offenders on that squad. That more than triples the number of felons on the Cowboys squads of the 90's.

Boy those were the days.
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

Dinsdale wrote: I'm guessing the DA didn't just make the shit up, .
Want to bet?

Sin,

The Duke Lacrosse Team
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Terrence Kiel is a classless THUG and should go play for the Raiders or Niners.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

trev wrote:Terrence Kiel is a classless THUG and should go play for the Raiders or Niners.
Actually, he's right at home on the Bengals West squad.

Why give up now, Doltfan-you're a mere 2 player arrests away from catching the 'Gals.

Might as well lead the league in something other than a fanbase consisting of the most CPPSI.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Raydah James wrote:
trev wrote:Terrence Kiel is a classless THUG and should go play for the Raiders or Niners.

Why give up now, Doltfan-you're a mere 2 player arrests away from catching the 'Gals.

Might as well lead the league in something other than a fanbase consisting of the most CPPSI.
I won't give up on them yet. Are you serious? About the arrest numbers?
I actually want my boys to stay clean and wholesome.
We have good fans just like any other team. I didn't think the Raiders had good fans until I met you and poptart. Let's not exaggerate.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

trev wrote:
We have good fans
No, you have idiot fans.

Pile-ons out front should have told you.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Har-har.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Pretty soon, the KC folks are going to start getting pissed off, since Doltfan is taking away their claim to fame -- being able to become pile-on victims at the drop of a hat.
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

No you didn't.

It must have been a brain fart. The Niners in the same sentence as the raiders?

Chargerfan is truly a mess.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

420 wrote:
No you didn't.

It must have been a brain fart. The Niners in the same sentence as the raiders?

Chargerfan is truly a mess.
Y2K is the only good Niner fan around these parts.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

trev wrote:
Raydah James wrote:

We have good fans just like any other team. I didn't think the Raiders had good fans until I met you and poptart. Let's not exaggerate.

AHEM....
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

DallasFanatic wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Cowboy fans are about to have somebody to start busting on.
You already do...the Bengals.
Exactly. Where have you been HH? The Bengals have 9 offenders on that squad. That more than triples the number of felons on the Cowboys squads of the 90's.

Boy those were the days.
It's pretty hard to bust on the Bengals. I mean, for God's sake... they're the fucking Bengals. Kind of like beating up your little sisters boyfriend. But, I guess that means Chargerfan is off the hook as well.

The Cowboy felons won Superbowls. But that was back in the day when drugs were drugs, not cough syrup and caffeine.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

The Assassin wrote:
trev wrote:
Raydah James wrote: Actually, he's right at home on the Bengals West squad.

AHEM....
You've always been cool.

:cool:
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Dinsdale wrote:Pretty soon, the KC folks are going to start getting pissed off, since Doltfan is taking away their claim to fame -- being able to become pile-on victims at the drop of a hat.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

trev wrote:
The Assassin wrote:
trev wrote: I won't give up on them yet. Are you serious? About the arrest numbers?

AHEM....
You've always been cool.

:cool:
Trev must be on quaaludes again.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Mikey, those 3 are (unbelievably) 'aight. Take my word for it.