Bolt fan here in KC

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

kcdave
crusader

Bolt fan here in KC

Post by kcdave »

Yep, that be me. Where is the band wagon stopping, and how do I get on board?

Id love nothing more (Well, nothing more since the Chiefs shit themselves for the world to see) than to have Marty finally win the big one.

Can I get on Bolt fan? Lemme hop a ride if you will. I know you may run the risk of me jinxing your team this week, Pats and all ....... but I promise you this ...... if our team gets by the Pats, we will win it all.
Qbert

Re: Bolt fan here in KC

Post by Qbert »

kcdave wrote:
Id love nothing more than to have Marty finally win the big one.
IN!

~BROWNSFan
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

kcdave wrote:Yep, that be me. Where is the band wagon stopping, and how do I get on board?

Id love nothing more (Well, nothing more since the Chiefs shit themselves for the world to see) than to have Marty finally win the big one.

Can I get on Bolt fan? Lemme hop a ride if you will. I know you may run the risk of me jinxing your team this week, Pats and all ....... but I promise you this ...... if our team gets by the Pats, we will win it all.
Hop on board. It's been a fun ride so far. Don't let the haters tell you otherwise.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

kcdave wrote:Yep, that be me. Where is the band wagon stopping, and how do I get on board?

...ALLLLLLLLLLL-A-BOOOAAAAAAARD...Image

yea, I know.. :wink:
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

LOL!!!

I thought I saw Gaydar James up in one of those wagons.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Mikey wrote:LOL!!!

I thought I saw Gaydar James up in one of those wagons.

yea, I threw it together real quick as you can tell. I think that's Gaydar right above the Bolt steed.

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

fuggin RACK CM.....

drivers of the truck on the right side look vaguely familiar.......:lol:
get out, get out while there's still time
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

You need some powder blue for this weekend, Dave?
R.I.P. Dennard/BP/Scritti
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Loganfan wrote:
You need some powder blue for this weekend, Dave?
jumpin jeezus they're not wearing those gay ass unis again are they......
get out, get out while there's still time
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Rack CM!!

Thank goodness I have never posted a picture here.......
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Neely8 wrote:Rack CM!!

Yea you have
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

KC Scott wrote:

Yea you have
..hey scotty, wanna make a trade? :D I'll give a Joe and Too's for a Neeley.

Aaron in Tucson
Elwood

Post by Aaron in Tucson »

Funny pic, Mike. Sling it!

Beats the shit out of another Hater Nation cut 'n paul.

You're going to need some serious mojo to keep rolling through the playoffs in those war wagons.

Good luck!

Toos
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

ChargerMike wrote:
KC Scott wrote:

Yea you have
..hey scotty, wanna make a trade? :D I'll give a Joe and Too's for a Neeley.
I've already got a Joe and a Toos and a CMike

:D

Pinks is offering me to take me to a Bronco game if I give it to him, so you'll have to up the ante a bit
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

How the hell did I get a twin brother?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Aaron in Tucson wrote:
You're going to need some serious mojo to keep rolling through the playoffs in those war wagons.

Good luck!

Toos
Yikes!

Well, there you have it... serious mojo, that is. Aaron reverting to "Toos"... dave fondling Charger sack? This is all about old school AFC West, now.

The whole world is rooting for Marty, and I can't disagree with that.

Go Chargers!
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Toddowen wrote:
kcdave wrote: if our team gets by the Pats, we will win it all.
Try and jinx us as you may...it won't work.

How are you a Chargers fan and a Yankees fan? How the hell did this happen?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

That didn't work out quite so well.

Marty is still sadled with the much deserved choker label.

Why in hell don't you attempt a 48 yard FG in the 1st quarter and instead go for it on 4th and 11?

Why in hell don't you try to get closer with 8 seconds left and instead try a 54 yard FG?

Ponderous.

Welcome to our world, Chargerfan. Only Marty could sabotage your teams chances of advancing quite so ineptly.

My condolences.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Is there anyone who was watching this in the 3rd and 4th quarter that didn't know exactlt what would happen?

I was watching with all 3 of my sons and told the oldest, nearly series by series, what would happen in the 4th

I really think luck happens to those who earn it. Marty wasted a time out, and in the 4th quarter didn't get the ball to his playmakers - LT & Gates.

His players made some horrificly stupid penalties and mental mistakes and in the end the result was the same.

It's not like we all didn't call this - He's can't win in the playoffs, Whatever the scenario, he never makes the adjustments to get over the hump.

My guess is he's fired and somehow ends up in Miami as Huezinga will want to get the Fish competitive and Marty can do that.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Toddowen wrote: FUCK IT.

You know what I hate most about the Patriots? Not that they won. Not that they've got post season karma. Not that they have one of the best QB's ever.

I hate them because their fucking fans are the phoniest faggoting pieces of shit any NFL city has ever produced. They might be on their way to another Super Bowl, and the Patriots are still going to be 2nd fiddle to the Red Sox. The NFL should move their fucking franchise to another fucking city.
You slay me, Todd. :lol:

This game came down to one coach being much smarter that the other.

That's the only way you can look at it. Homeless sweatshirt guy is a freaking football genius.

No way they win this game in any other manner, the Chargers were that much more talented. In reality, Brady is nothing more than a servicable hack, but the guy pulling the strings is capable of some amazing shit.

No matter how much you hate them, you have to rack homeless guy.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

War Wagon wrote:Welcome to our world, Chargerfan. Only Marty could sabotage your teams chances of advancing quite so ineptly.

My condolences.
Exactly.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Toddowen wrote: You know what I hate most about the Patriots? Not that they won. Not that they've got post season karma. Not that they have one of the best QB's ever.

I hate them because their fucking fans are the phoniest faggoting pieces of shit any NFL city has ever produced. They might be on their way to another Super Bowl, and the Patriots are still going to be 2nd fiddle to the Red Sox. The NFL should move their fucking franchise to another fucking city.

I agree that a lot of New Englanders are more interested in what the Red Sox are doing over the Patriots but MANY of us couldn't give a shit less about the 'Sox as long as the Pats are playing well. Including AND especially me. I sat in MANY a half-filled Schaefer/Sullivan/Foxboro Stadium during the '80s and 90's when the 'Sox were playing well and the Patriots weren't. The fans there are hardcore. You aint got to lie to kick it bro, its ok to hate a winner if it aint your team. Calling us fake fans doesn't improve your team's lot any - have at it if that makes you feel better.
Go Patriots! ! ! !
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Toddowen wrote:The Patriots arguably are the most succesful NFL team ever.
No they're not.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i lived for a year in Boston early 90's and the only talk about the Pats was that they played in the same stadium the Grateful Dead sometimes played.

funny how winning changes a city's "sports culture".....wahssup Denver Av's fans? where are ya now?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Some funny shit in here.
War Wagon wrote:In reality, Brady is nothing more than a servicable hack
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Toddowen wrote:The Patriots arguably are the most succesful NFL team ever.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Paul, the Packers have 12 NFL Titles.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

King Crimson wrote:i lived for a year in Boston early 90's and the only talk about the Pats was that they played in the same stadium the Grateful Dead sometimes played.

funny how winning changes a city's "sports culture".....wahssup Denver Av's fans? where are ya now?
Denver has always been and always will be a Bronco town! Denver’s “Sport culture” never changed!
It was fun watching the Avalanche win a couple of titles but they never replaced the Broncos as the number 1 team in Denver!
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

OK Tardowen I will bite.....

The Patriots have sold out every game for the past 13 years and there is a 15 year waiting list for season tickets.

The Chargers on the other hand were still advertising season ticket sales this week, had 1000 tickets for sale the week of a huge playoff game, and also tried to shutout fans of the other team from buying them.

So tell me which team has the better fan base and which team should be moved to a real sports town???