Mac Gets Screwed

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cicero wrote:
BSmack wrote:Dins,

I'm still waiting for your Cal Ripken cocaine story.

SAME HERE
I’m wondering if Dins is confusing Cal Ripken with Paul Molitor?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

JCT wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: I am taking exception to people like JCT dismissing the guy like he's in the Canseco or McGriff category. His career, inflated stats or no, warrant a HOF discussion.

No they don't, he's Dave Kingman with 100 more HR's.
Other than McGwire, the eligible candidate with the most home runs who isn't in the Hall is Jose Canseco, who is 30th on the all-time list.

Don Sutton got in the Hall solely because 300 was the established threshhold. Mac passed the hitters threshhold and kept going. 7th all time, and I think 5th at the time he retired.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I ran Cal Ripken and cocaine together in Yahoo! and I was getting links to article about him going into the Hall with links to stories about a cocaine bust...not related to him though. I think we'll all need to sit in a circle around ol' Dins and he can tell us a story about the drug habits of a Cal Ripken, Jr.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I don't think Ripken looks anything like Keith Hernandez.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Maybe Dins got high with Hal Ripken at some U&L concert hall and got confused.

It happens.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

JCT wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: I am taking exception to people like JCT dismissing the guy like he's in the Canseco or McGriff category. His career, inflated stats or no, warrant a HOF discussion.

No they don't, he's Dave Kingman with 100 more HR's.
141 more HRs to be exact.

30 points higher BA, 700 more walks, 100 points higher OBP, 120 points higher slugging pct., etc., et al.

In short, you're a dumbfuck.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

JCT wrote:No they don't, he's Dave Kingman with 100 more HR's.

Only 100? Is that... all? You throw out 100 HR like it's meaningless. Add 100 more to McGriff, Canseco, Dawson, and Rice and I'm sure they'd get in.

Actually it's closer to 150 more... and vastly different BA, OBP, etc, etc, et fucking cetera. But you go....

Is this when you type "trolled" and ask for your bode?
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

List out the reasons why he should be in the HOF.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

JCT wrote:List out the reasons why he should be in the HOF.

Who are you talking to? Me? Eagle? Bace? You're getting smacked around like a pinata...
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Cicero wrote:
BSmack wrote:Dins,

I'm still waiting for your Cal Ripken cocaine story.

SAME HERE
Never heard a story about Cal Ripken, Jr. and railing up, but did hear one about a mysterious "power outage" that canceled an Oriole home game (and kept the STREAK intact) when Ripken found Kevin Costner w/ his wife and beat the shit out of him.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Kansas City Kid wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Cicero wrote: SAME HERE
Never heard a story about Cal Ripken, Jr. and railing up, but did hear one about a mysterious "power outage" that canceled an Oriole home game (and kept the STREAK intact) when Ripken found Kevin Costner w/ his wife and beat the shit out of him.
Beating the shit out of Kevin Costner should get him the Presidential Medal of Freedom or something.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Kansas City Kid wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Cicero wrote:
SAME HERE
Now it's all coming into focus. That wasn't Kevin Costner, it was Dinsdale, on this night .... http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... highlight=

And Cal kicked his ass not because he was getting freaky with his wife but because Dinsdale broke into Cal's secret coke stash.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I was quite suprised to see a lack of links with Cal's cocaine use. Fuck, I'd forgotten all about it myself, until a couple of different buddies brought it up recently.

I guess that shows what an icon Cal has become, that it's taboo to even write about. But ohhh...that's right -- at the time, David Letterman's writers got a full week's worth of monologues out of it. I even remember Letterman having some gag contest, where the winner "gets to keep anything they find in Cal Ripkin's locker."

I guess Letterman just made that shit up, too.

I'm sorry if some of y'all's memories aren't that good anymore, but that shit DID happen. Billy took most of the heat for it, but it's not like Cal's name wasn't fully in that fray.

But I must give ARod props -- here I was thinking that Cal's record for "Most man-hours and energy spent meticulously grooming one's public image" would NEVER be broken. Cal had a reason, though. ARod is just a douche.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Seems you, your buddies and Letterman might be the only ones with Ripken and cocaine in their heads.

Stumbled on this site ... while trying to find a source for your story.

http://dee-nee.com/rbi/hallofshame.shtml

And the only thing it mentions about Ripken is the false story ucant laid out.

Nothing coming up for Bill Ripken either.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Tom In VA wrote:And the only thing it mentions about Ripken is the false story ucant laid out.

Who laid it out? I bet you think I'm a Raiders fan too.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Tom In VA wrote:Seems you, your buddies and Letterman might be the only ones with Ripken and cocaine in their heads.

How can you even question it Tom?

If it's in Dinsdale's mind, and from what I've heard he has a photogenic memory, it's gotta be true.
That fact has been proven over and over on this board alone.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:And the only thing it mentions about Ripken is the false story ucant laid out.

You can't be. You've already RACKed the Chargers.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I believe that Cal Ripken laid out Kevin Costner. At least, that’s what BSmack said.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Actually no. I fucked up, it was Kansas City Kid, not you.

You must be my dome.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Tom, I doubt there's any links that come up on Google about you sucking cock, either...but I'm pretty fucking sure that's happened, too.(Although I can hear those Googlebots rummaging around this thread at this very moment.)

I also didn't need a website to tell me that Cal hit into more double-plays than any other player in history...fine performance with runners on base.

See, I have a mind like a steel trap for shit like that.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Goober McTuber wrote:I believe that Cal Ripken laid out Kevin Costner. At least, that’s what BSmack said.

I saw that on Letterman back in 1984. Some weirdo named Dans Dale licked his ballsack on the stupid pet tricks portion of the show... cept the doug was a Pog. Or something.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

And this all just goes to show what an absolutely incredible PR machine that Cal had working for him.

Doesn't matter what the guy did...IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!! Unless it involved him foiling a terrorist plot to blow up the White House, while simultaniously rescuing some puppies from a burning building(although Fox News erroneously credited George W Bush with the rescue).

I even heard that Cal's farts don't even smell(although I'm guessing some of you have firsthand knowledge).
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Tom In VA wrote:You must be my dome.

If I were your :em: , I'd be bigger than a 4 inch penis in China.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote:Tom, I doubt there's any links that come up on Google about you sucking cock, either...but I'm pretty fucking sure that's happened, too.

Aww isn't that special. You broke out your very own wittle brand of o.g. homo smack just for me.

Gettin all upitty and shit with me after I sacked your bullshit story.

Victory
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Dave Kingman has the distinction of hitting the most bombs the year of his retirement (not that he wanted to retire).

Billy Ripken will always be remembered for his "fuck face" (written on the butt of his bat) baseball card pic that was released.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But if EVERYONE was doing "greenies" for years and years, the 'roids goes out the window. As for other players whose HOF induction is suspect, including the already mentioned Gary Carter, there's Orlando Cepeda and Phil Rizutto. If numbers are to be scrutinized, I suggest you look at Jeter's stats. If you didn't know it was him you'd think the player was a journeyman at best ('cept for the admittedly knockout post-season performances).

Okay, let's get the Chimp involved. It seems that after his (now illegal) windfall was realized after his disasterous partial ownership of the Texas Rangers, ther Chimp was dead set upon becoming the MLB commissioner, but slippery Bud Selig was able to lock down the top spot. Thus the Chimp went on to use his ill-gotten cash to fund his Texas guberatorial race. Point is....well, there is perhaps no direct connection, but fuck it, the Chimp is about to embark on the most disasterous and ghastly maneuver in his catastophic career. (Check out the TROTS page--"Surge"-- for the REAL picture Tony Snow, and the callow mods here, don't want you to see.)

Rack Mac, Fight Back, WW
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:But if EVERYONE was doing "greenies" for years and years, the 'roids goes out the window. As for other players whose HOF induction is suspect, including the already mentioned Gary Carter, there's Orlando Cepeda and Phil Rizutto. If numbers are to be scrutinized, I suggest you look at Jeter's stats. If you didn't know it was him you'd think the player was a journeyman at best ('cept for the admittedly knockout post-season performances).

Okay, let's get the Chimp involved. It seems that after his (now illegal) windfall was realized after his disasterous partial ownership of the Texas Rangers, ther Chimp was dead set upon becoming the MLB commissioner, but slippery Bud Selig was able to lock down the top spot. Thus the Chimp went on to use his ill-gotten cash to fund his Texas guberatorial race. Point is....well, there is perhaps no direct connection, but fuck it, the Chimp is about to embark on the most disasterous and ghastly maneuver in his catastophic career. (Check out the TROTS page--"Surge"-- for the REAL picture Tony Snow, and the callow mods here, don't want you to see.)

Rack Mac, Fight Back, WW
Just thought it look better the third time.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Mikey wrote:But if EVERYONE was doing "greenies" for years and years, the 'roids goes out the window. As for other players whose HOF induction is suspect, including the already mentioned Gary Carter, there's Orlando Cepeda and Phil Rizutto. If numbers are to be scrutinized, I suggest you look at Jeter's stats. If you didn't know it was him you'd think the player was a journeyman at best ('cept for the admittedly knockout post-season performances).

Rack Mac, Fight Back, WW

RACK Mikey. And RACK my Chicago Cubs.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:I suggest you look at Jeter's stats.

Yeah, let's.

He's had more hits, and put the ball into play more than anyone else since he entered the bigs, and has an absolutely INSANE avg. with RiSP and RiSP with 2 outs.

Any other ignorant stupidity you'd like us to review?

That's why you muslims are so pissed off all the time and blowing shit up...you don't know shit about baseball.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Mikey wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:Seems you, your buddies and Letterman might be the only ones with Ripken and cocaine in their heads.

How can you even question it Tom?

If it's in Dinsdale's mind, and from what I've heard he has a photogenic memory, it's gotta be true.
That fact has been proven over and over on this board alone.
Give Dins enough spinning room and the next time you check out newspaper headlines from the 80's Cals cocaine use will be the top story.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Kansas City Kid wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Cicero wrote:
SAME HERE

I never understood why the guy who catches his wife goes after the dude? Your wife is the one who is being dishonest. Go put her head through the wall first.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Cicero wrote: I never understood why the guy who catches his wife goes after the dude? Your wife is the one who is being dishonest. Go put her head through the wall first.
Actually just cut both of their heads off. That is, if I did it.

Sincerely,
Orenthal
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cicero wrote: I never understood why the guy who catches his wife goes after the dude? Go put her head through the wall first.

You have much to learn, young Cicero. You go after the dude first, because men generally run faster. The bitch will still be sitting there sobbing when you get back, giving you ample time to ventilate the drywall with her melon.

Just ask Cal...OOOOPS! Didn't mean to sully his name. I'll try again...

Just ask TM1, or whoever that dude with the stupid Raider tattoo and the "leaky" hot tub was.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay, Dins, yer right about Jeter's hits. My bad, he's goin' in--even without the forthcoming lovefest when he retires in New York. But the Chimp and basically his entire administration REALLY do deserve the Nuremberg Noose for the utterly ghastly and murderous machinations they've inflicted upon the world.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

And you deserve to be tarred and feathered for your crimes against messageboards.

Your point?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Dinsdale wrote: Your point?
I aim directly at the overthrow of the illegitimate Cheney/Chimp cabal and the return of America to its original principles and admirable character. Similarly, I want Mac in the Hall--but not Barry--and the end of race-state apartheid experiments.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Dinsdale wrote:Your point?
For LTS TuRD...it's this.
LTS vogues for the Secret Saucer Society of Stupidity
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Here, have some "swamp gas"

Or is this just a pic from a Barry Bonds' frisbee drill as he gears up his mighty wing for the '07 campaign?
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Did Billy Ripken get screwed ?

Although a better hitter than his brother was (he ended his major league career with 500 home runs, 2200RBIs and a .399batting average), Ripken was never elected into the Hall of Fame.

In a 12-season career, Ripken stole 25 bases, scored 1101runs, and had 3,400 career hits in 7,000 at bats. He played in 2900 career games
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

That Billy Ripkin pic is COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

The Greatest Man In Human History, Cal Ripkin Jr, would NEVER use profanity. That pic was wytched to sully the image of the GREAT CAL RIPKIN JR., THE GREATEST HUMAN TO EVER LIVE!!!!!!!!

Besides, common sense would dictate that Cal would never take time out of his busy schedule to scribble on a bat, since he was much too busy curing cancer at the time.