RACK Colorado Governor Bill Owens

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

you're a goddamned retard, JSC.

I look forward to the day the world won't be subject to your retard ramblings.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Hobbes
Elwood

Post by Hobbes »

Yeah, I don't know that I would I agree with this statement:
All too often, politicians are bland and avoid any controversy, not this guy.
Bill Owens is on his way out; he didn't run for re-election and doesn't necessarily aspire to higher political office (the CO Republican party REALLY wanted him to vie for a congressional seat). So, he's got nothing to lose at this point by pissing off anyone and everyone he wants to.

Trust me, he's a fairly standard, vanilla politician.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

There's a dog v. 4WD reset here somewhere, but I seem to have misplaced it.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

1) Think about PETA.
2) Think about their goal and the role they serve in the world.
3) See how it doesn't jive with these cows.
4) Thank me for teaching you a lesson

Fucking idiot.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Jsc810 wrote:There is this red x in the upper right corner of your computer screen.

JTR fucked up the image tag on C+ hotties on my computer screen.. again?

My X is black. No... I am not IB.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I eagerly await PETA's smack-running response.

For the one of you that hasn't seen it, their letter to the NBA about the composite ball --

PETA wrote:An Open Letter to NBA Players

On behalf of the more than 1 million members and supporters of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) worldwide, I am writing with a solution to the recent drama of a few high-profile NBA players who were whining about fingertip scratches and scrapes caused by the new composite basketball adopted by the league. As excruciating as these “injuries” must be for a world-class athlete, thousands of cows stand to suffer far worse if the NBA goes back to a leather basketball—so we’d like to suggest a compromise.

PETA would like to offer a lifetime supply of cruelty-free hand cream to any NBA siss … excuse me, superstar who’d be willing to give the composite ball another shot. Recreational players and NCAA athletes have been using composite balls for years without experiencing scratches or scrapes—but we understand that the delicate hands of pampered NBA superstars are far more sensitive than those of your average Joe who actually has to work for a living. The hand cream comes in a variety of scents, including “Filthy Rich Organic” (perfect for any overpaid millionaire) and “Peaceful Patchouli”—Nash, we have a whole case of that set aside for you. Maybe by taking care of your own skin a bit better, you can allow cows who would otherwise meet their end in the slaughterhouse to keep theirs.

Shaq, as one of the players who has been most critical of the composite ball, perhaps you’ll volunteer to be our test case—since you’ve only played four games all season, surely you have time to work a moisturizing routine into your schedule. Or LeBron, maybe you’re interested. The NCAA has used the composite ball for years—so it’s not only an education that you missed out on. Maybe you just need some more time to adjust.

In the interest of sparing thousands of cows a hideous, unnecessary death, please consider this suggestion. In the meantime, we wish the NBA luck in its search for leftover leather basketballs—judging by the reaction of some players, it seems like balls are in pretty short supply around the NBA these days.

Sincerely,
Dan Shannon
Manager of Campaigns
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Whos paying to fly helicopters to drop hay bales to save personal property(cattle)?
The government? The ranchers themselves? Im not a cattle guy so I dont know how cattle insurance works but...

Its winter,why are the cattle so far from there feed source that they need to have feed air lifted to them?Any cattle ranchers from Co. post here?
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Dear Sierra Club,

Our largest Georgia tree farm was almost completely destroyed by a recent hurricane. We know you love trees, so won't you please send us some money to help us replant?

TIA
Weyerhauser, Inc.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Who do you suppose plants more trees, Weyerhauser, or the Sierra Club?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Did you just see a point go flying over your vacuous little head?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

My point deflected it.

Your point was a full of shit as you are
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals
Salsashark
Crack Whore

Post by Salsashark »

Hobbes wrote:Yeah, I don't know that I would I agree with this statement:
All too often, politicians are bland and avoid any controversy, not this guy.
Bill Owens is on his way out; he didn't run for re-election and doesn't necessarily aspire to higher political office (the CO Republican party REALLY wanted him to vie for a congressional seat). So, he's got nothing to lose at this point by pissing off anyone and everyone he wants to.

Trust me, he's a fairly standard, vanilla politician.

He is term limited so he can't run for reelection, and he won't run for higher office because he stuck his dick in someone else while in office. He and the OL got separated because of it, but it was hushed up and they got back together all nice like.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Salsashark wrote:He is term limited so he can't run for reelection, and he won't run for higher office because he stuck his dick in someone else while in office. He and the OL got separated because of it, but it was hushed up and they got back together all nice like.
So what you're saying is ....
he's a fairly standard, vanilla politician.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Britney's Discharge
Crack Whore

Post by Britney's Discharge »

Damnit Smackie, be nice to the guy (?) on his first post.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Salsashark wrote:He is term limited so he can't run for reelection, and he won't run for higher office because he stuck his dick in someone else while in office. He and the OL got separated because of it, but it was hushed up and they got back together all nice like.
So what you're saying is ....
he's a fairly standard, vanilla politician.
Well, it's not like he was involved in a high-speed chase with his 'Ho in the back seat and a newspaper reporter chasing his car and calling it an "Assasination attempt"or anythingie.

War having a State Trooper for a chauffeur.

-sin
Roy Romer
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

peta are a bunch of tards

they pick their own agendas, not the agendas that their society warrants. they could give a fuck about dogs,cats, animals being murdered in puppy mills, killed for fun, etc, but fuck you for buying shoes made out of leather :meds:
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Adelpiero wrote:they pick their own agendas, not the agendas that their society warrants.
And this is different from any other organization how? Not defending PETA, but it's rather tardish to expect others to choose an organization's agenda. Society "warrants" a nearly infinite number of agendas.

Tom Waits
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Trampis wrote:Its winter,why are the cattle so far from there feed source that they need to have feed air lifted to them?Any cattle ranchers from Co. post here?
Right here, Tramps. Oh sure, I used to run cattle in Colorado, after I was a kicker for the Broncos, and just before I became an amateur taxadermist. Anyway, my suggestion is to release Dick Cheney way out on the blizzarded plains, and then fly over in a helicopter and drop a bale of hay on him, then fly off.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Trampis wrote:Its winter,why are the cattle so far from there feed source that they need to have feed air lifted to them?Any cattle ranchers from Co. post here?
Right here, Tramps. Oh sure, I used to run cattle in Colorado, after I was a kicker for the Broncos, and just before I became an amateur taxadermist. Anyway, my suggestion is to release Dick Cheney way out on the blizzarded plains, and then fly over in a helicopter and drop a bale of hay on him, then fly off.
Is the government going to pay for that too,hmmmm,income redistribution boy?
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Adelpiero wrote:they pick their own agendas, not the agendas that their society warrants.
Their agenda doesn't jive with lazy hypocritical society so they fight to change society. Duh.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Bizzarofelice wrote:1) Think about PETA.
2) Think about their goal and the role they serve in the world.
3) See how it doesn't jive with these cows.
4) Thank me for teaching you a lesson

Fucking idiot.
JSC still can't obtain a firm grasp on the notion that the ol' $ sign rules. If he can't see that this wouldn't be a wise allocation of PETA funds, then, well... I dunno...

Love or hatred of PETA aside, jsc's still gotta have enough common sense about him to understand this, I would hope.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

Living in a college town, I wind up with clueless, idealistic wingnuts from groups like PETA and Greenpeace on my porch all the time. I can usually smell the kids' patchouli before I even open our front door to see their baja-clad, Caucasian-with-dreadlocks, clipboard-totin' faces. I'm usually polite to them at first, remembering those crazy youthful days of believing in the purity of causes. As soon as they start spouting their scientifically-unfounded drivel, however, I tee-off on their asses and have actually pushed some of the noveau-hippies to tears (not too hard to do with these sensitive folks...).

I do the same sort of "Operation Mindfuck" to the JW's and Mormons that insist on sending members of their hive to proselytize in my neighborhood. Be polite at first to draw them in, maybe even offer them a beverage, and then *WHAM* - nail their clueless doe-eyed carcasses to a tree for daring to push their bad sci-fi as legitimate religion while on MY frigging property.

By the way...not to "go Dinsdale" on posters, but the word people want to use for "agreeing with" is JIBE, not "jive." Look it up.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:the word people want to use for "agreeing with" is JIBE, not "jive."
I believe bace was trying to say that their agenda doesn't communicate ebonically with lazy hypocritical society.

Tom Waits
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

so the return of real leather to the nba means that the hide content in oscar meyer weiners will be down slightly?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Fuck basketballs, let get the football back on track too!

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Trampis wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Is the government going to pay for that too,hmmmm,income redistribution boy?
No problem, Tramps, we'll pay for it with 1/1,000,000th of the money scammed by KBR in Cheney's oh-so lucrative procurement racket. Then we'll send the board of directors of KBR to prison for a long time. Then we'll REDISTRIBUTE their illegally gained income back to the republic from which it was stolen. Sound good to you? Well, okay then.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

That redistribution, combined with the 1/200th of a cent class-action settlement I just got, I could go in with the rest of the population of the State of Colorado and we could get us a large coffee to share. Sales tax not included
Mr. Belvedere
Jake

Post by Mr. Belvedere »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:Living in a college town, I wind up with clueless, idealistic wingnuts from groups like PETA and Greenpeace on my porch all the time. I can usually smell the kids' patchouli before I even open our front door to see their baja-clad, Caucasian-with-dreadlocks, clipboard-totin' faces. I'm usually polite to them at first, remembering those crazy youthful days of believing in the purity of causes. As soon as they start spouting their scientifically-unfounded drivel, however, I tee-off on their asses and have actually pushed some of the noveau-hippies to tears (not too hard to do with these sensitive folks...).

I do the same sort of "Operation Mindfuck" to the JW's and Mormons that insist on sending members of their hive to proselytize in my neighborhood. Be polite at first to draw them in, maybe even offer them a beverage, and then *WHAM* - nail their clueless doe-eyed carcasses to a tree for daring to push their bad sci-fi as legitimate religion while on MY frigging property.

By the way...not to "go Dinsdale" on posters, but the word people want to use for "agreeing with" is JIBE, not "jive." Look it up.
At least your an "equal opportunity Asshole".
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Careful or you might ruin certain posters' self of steem.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »