It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

(G) Caption (BB) (G)danger(G)

Post by SaladTosser »

Guess who.

Oh noes.
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

KCdave? Oh, crap. Just saw the second pic...nevermind.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Had a new one surgically built that half the trolls haven't been in?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

So she's got a new whole for Perk to Spelunk!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

oh lordy.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Jsc810 wrote:What happened?
I'm going to go out on a limb here... skullfucked by an overzealous Prince Albert?
1smoothG
Elwood

Post by 1smoothG »

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

that's some good gash.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

fuh the luv of gawd throw a (g) on this atrocity

the harrah
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Uncle!
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

All that is left is waiting for someone to post a scat and crank shot..then the year is complete.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Jsc810 wrote:Damnit, what happened?

Blondie, get well soon, if you're still recoverning.

And ^ this ^post is why Jsc810 is the only capital-M Man who has shown up on this thread. The rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You won't be, but you should be.

I hope Blondie gets well soon, as well. Whatever happened. Unless it was something stupid,
and even then, hope she gets better.
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
A.C. Crut
Elwood

Post by A.C. Crut »

You can't fix stupid.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

A.C. Crut wrote:You can't fix stupid.
Especially over the internet. What in god's name is the purpose in posting this in the first place? what is gained.. especially in posting it like this?

SaladTosser is in the wrong.
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Britney's Discharge
Crack Whore

Post by Britney's Discharge »

Maybe I should change my name.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Raider's lost again, huuuuunnngh?
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

You're a jackass, mvscal. Cinder didn't post this shit here, SaladTosser did. We don't know the circumstances of why Cinder posted these photos, we don't know where Cinder posted them -- or even if she did post them, considering the number of people around here who think it's their civic duty to scan people's private online photo directories -- we don't know the story.

All we have is SaladTosser being a retard, and throwing up pictures in order to get .. I don't know what he was trying to get, but it probably wasn't for something good.

Again, the only Man in this thread is Chip.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Oh look the moral thought police has showed up.

Fuck off you racist dunce.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Fuck yourself, JCT. Again, what's the purpose of doing this to Cinder?

Mvscal, again, we don't know why those photos were taken. If somebody hurt her, they would be police evidence right? :? If it's just.. I don't know.. then I don't know, but she has the right to post whatever photos she wants... just as SaladTosser as the right to do with them as he will once he gets his hands on them.

I just want to know what's gained by doing all this? Who gains by trying to talk shit about Cinder? Has she hurt anybody here -- at these boards -- recently?

Has she hurt SaladTosser? has she, ST?

SaladTosser, if you're gonna pull this shit -- since you will -- at least give the source for your stolen material.
If she hasn't, leave her alone.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Ingse Bodil wrote:what's the purpose of doing this to Cinder?
It's a fucking smackboard you ridiculous slunt.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Troll Train

Who looks stupid now, cunt? Goddamn, you have no concept of what it's like to actually think before opening your Dorito cruncher. Fuck, you're an idiot.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

SaladTosser wrote:Troll Train

Who looks stupid now, cunt? Goddamn, you have no concept of what it's like to actually think before opening your Dorito cruncher. Fuck, you're an idiot.
Whatever. You didn't link to the trolltrain thread originally, and the photos you used don't link back to troll train, either -- either by url or by you being kind enough to hotlink. They're hosted at photobucket.
subject title: Surgery Pic's (graphic)

Here I am all happy to get it over with...

After the cutting...

(image removed)

This is where they cut me open to saw a piece of my pelvic bone off to use to replace the herniated disc...

(image removed)

After I got home yesterday, it's a little bigger than I thought it would be, about a 4 inch incision...

(image removed)

All dopped up...

(image removed)

was a pretty happy camper in the hospital, they had me hooked up to a pump that I could push the button every 10 minutes (or as needed past that point) to shoot Dilaudid into my system

Oddly enough I am really having no trouble or pain swallowing, which was supposed to be difficult for me. Now the incision where they took out a piece of pelvic bone...FUCK that hurts like a Bitch!!!

I am up and about but not over doing it.

As for the pain I had for months...GONE!!! YES!!!

It is amazing what they can do in the medical field now.

Just wanted to let all y'all know it went well.

GOD bless them anyways!!!

She had a herniated disc, and you didn't inform anyone about what those photos were about, where they were taken from, and why she had posted them.

You just wanted to drop shit on her, because you thought she was an easy target.
How fucking lame.

It wasn't even that she had done something stupid, or silly,
and that was why you put the photos up. Something still
lame, but something for which there would be 'reason' to
knock her silly for.... like with LK_Pick and the nose photos,
when she was walking Wink, and fell (ow).

It was a herniated disc, man.

What's wrong with you? Why do you hate Cinder?
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Cinder wrote:I am really having no trouble or pain swallowing
Sorry, I lost it right here.

Were you saying something?
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

I'm not sure, but according to my rule book, posting post-op photos of yourself on any of these boards is both stupid and silly. Overruled.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Headhunter wrote:
She doesn't post here.

Is SaladTosser banned at Trolltrain, however,
and that's why he starts his posts about her
here instead of there? :? (cuz there was
also the one about her work situation as well,
last week, right? and no telling what that
was all about, really, either, given this thread.)

ST gets a slight pass if he's banned over there.
But is he?
Blitzen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Blitzen »

Haven't seen anything this bad since the Christmas of '68 when Donder ate the mescaline thinking it mint candies.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

I'm not banned anywhere. I have no problem with Cinder. She seems like a nice person from best I can tell. This is a smack board. You are unreadable. I'm glad to see ElvisMonster around.
Donder
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Donder »

Blitzen wrote:Haven't seen anything this bad since the Christmas of '68 when Donder ate the mescaline thinking it mint candies.
I wasn't hallucinating that I needed some slunt to help me get reams of paper off the shelf. This is far worse.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Those HAVE to be the cleanest holes she's got. huuuuunnngh? must be unusually pleased.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

PSUFAN wrote:Those HAVE to be the cleanest holes she's got. huuuuunnngh? must be unusually pleased.
I know you, of all people, did not just attempt to drop 'clean hole' smack.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Those HAVE to be the cleanest holes she's got. huuuuunnngh? must be unusually pleased.

:shock:
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Ouch. Gotta give IB the point on that volley.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

First time she's made me laugh, prolly ever. Good work!
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

bitch, please. it wasn't even funny.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Ingse Bodil wrote:bitch, please. it wasn't even funny.
And yet it's the funniest post, by far, that you've evah submitted.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Jesus H. Christ
Jake

Post by Jesus H. Christ »

Headhunter wrote:
She's just askin' for it.

sig

Mary
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

mvscal wrote:
Ingse Bodil wrote:
Again, what's the purpose of doing this to PSUFAN?

We don't know why that photo was taken. If somebody hurt him, it would be police evidence right?

I just want to know what's gained by doing all this? Who gains by trying to talk shit about PSUFAN? Has he hurt anybody here -- at these boards -- recently?
Solid RACK.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

The experiment is over. Bannie has been silenced once more.

Don't know if she'll be back, but she needed a break.

I wasn't the one who pulled the trigger, but I was going to do it myself anyways.

IB, if you read this... Back away from the keyboard and get some help! 30-40 posts per day is an unhealthy obsession.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Headhunter wrote:The experiment is over. Bannie has been silenced once more.

Don't know if she'll be back, but she needed a break.

I wasn't the one who pulled the trigger, but I was going to do it myself anyways.

IB, if you read this... Back away from the keyboard and get some help! 30-40 posts per day is an unhealthy obsession.
Christmas comes early to T1B. God bless us every one.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

We really shouldn't pity Annie much...clearly, she regards a rosy vista of career opportunity in the stenographer field.

That bitch can type.