Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Would You (!)

Post by Sirfindafold »

Be Honest.

Sammy
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Sammy »

That's what extra large stockings are for.

Actually she's a 2 stocking'er.
AP's Cooky Eye
Crack Whore

Post by AP's Cooky Eye »

I wouldn't touch that 3-titted freak with one of the reindeer dicks.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Parchment skin and implants - not a good look.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

any dude who says no is lying. hey pron, is it ok if this gmilf is photoshopped to hell and back, as long as you get to knuckle your salami?
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Then, does the fact that many would say no to you bother you?
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

RACK ST!
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

For her age, she is a world class hottie. ;)
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

pron wrote:For her age, she is a world class hottie. ;)
The problem is, she might not be as old as you think...looks like a 40 y/o methmouth to me -ERRRR, I mean Pamela Anderson in a few years.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

Post by Moorese »

mvscal wrote:Granted it might be for no other reason than to shut her the fuck up for just a few minutes, but still...
Throw a box of cookies off a bridge and you'll likely silence her forever.
When life hands you a park steak, you'd better motherfucking ISSUE it.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!
Britney's Discharge
Crack Whore

Post by Britney's Discharge »

It may be old, but it does look clean.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

She would be, if she removed all the warpaint from her face and chest (!), and the extremely BAD tit job. There are great tit jobs, and when I remember who has some, I'll post some NSFW links, but most are botched. You read some of the articles coming out about how doctors themselves are ruining the cosmetic surgery industry by entering into it without knowing what the fuck they're doing but thinking a weekend course is enough?

She also has on a wig, or something else is drastically wrong with her hair; and I'll bet those are NOT her real irises.
PSUFAN wrote:
The problem is, she might not be as old as you think...looks like a 40 y/o methmouth to me -.
In other words, she looks like Fergie without the extensive photoshopping. Anybody seen Fergie without the wytching? or without the intentionally deglammed black dancers behind her? Meth fucked her up, and she used to be fine. I still want to know why FERGIE would get involved in that mess.
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

SaladTosser wrote:Then, does the fact that many would say no to you bother you?
I own a vagina. Men are stupid (well, women are too, but...). Put the two together ... wahlah. I think that's the one thing AFF taught me: ANYONE can get laid. Hell, you can get laid, ST. Doesn't matter if you're wearing pants, or if you put on a dress and make your face up like your idol, Mr. Rogers Nelson. You will get laid tonight.... 90% chance it'll be by another man, but you will get laid tonight.

Except you're not talking about that, you're talking about ideal choices, right?
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:Then, does the fact that many would say no to you bother you?
I own a vagina. Men are stupid (well, women are too, but...). Put the two together ... wahlah. I think that's the one thing AFF taught me: ANYONE can get laid. Hell, you can get laid, ST. Doesn't matter if you're wearing pants, or if you put on a dress and make your face up like your idol, Mr. Rogers Nelson. You will get laid tonight.... 90% chance it'll be by another man, but you will get laid tonight.

Except you're not talking about that, you're talking about ideal choices, right?
Fantastic homo smack and Prince smack - all rolled up into one paragraph. Original and creative.

Actually, I WASN'T talking about "ideal choices." I was simply talking about one's ability to stomach the physical shape, smell and look of another long enough to dump a load on, or inside, said other. I'm sure you can get laid, but that wasn't my point. My point was that EVERY guy on this board would nail that clown-faced, big-tittied skank. Conversely, most on this board would not touch your mouthy fat ass with a ten foot Dinsdale. Ya, you can get laid, but I was talking about the kind of getting laid where you don't have to pose naked on all fours on your front porch with a tablecloth and buffet of crack rocks, Cheetos and grape soda spread across your back in order to get laid.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

SaladTosser wrote:but I was talking about the kind of getting laid where you don't have to pose naked on all fours on your front porch with a tablecloth and buffet of crack rocks, Cheetos and grape soda spread across your back in order to get laid.

Ouch. Rack #2 in this thread for ST.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

thats kinda what madonna looks like these days
follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

SaladTosser wrote:Actually, I WASN'T talking about "ideal choices."
There are always 'ideal choices' versus 'choices right now', for men and women. That's life, and biology.
My point was that EVERY guy on this board would nail that clown-faced, big-tittied skank.
That's also my point. Except I stopped there, and you were using it only to preface a cheap shot.
Conversely, most on this board would not touch your mouthy fat ass with a ten foot Dinsdale.
Most on this board can't even touch themselves without nursing home assistance. What's your point? /cheapshot
Ya, you can get laid,
And so can you. And that's the only point.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

jtr wrote:thats kinda what madonna looks like these days
don't insult the anonymous gmilf with that comparison. madonna looks horrible, and guy ritchie is even ready to quit with her bullshit.

lourdes and rocco (and little david) on the other hand, are simply adorable. that's going to be worse for rocco than for lourdes.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

without alcohol...NO!

after 9 drinks... I hope not but I wouldn't put it past my drunken self!!

I would of course have to hang myself in the morning!!

God!! That face is scary!!

Her body isn't bad for a 70 year old!!
Blitzen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Blitzen »

Thanks! For!! The!!! Great! Story!! Jack!!!!
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Jack wrote:God!! That face is scary!!
you're more afraid of the warpaint than of the frankentits? what's wrong with you?
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Blitzen wrote:Thanks! For!! The!!! Great! Story!! Jack!!!!
Goddamn, I'm simple. I giggled like a school girl when I read that.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...all those crosses around her neck are an interesting touch :wink: .....oh, and HELL NO!
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Vixen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Vixen »

Would I have to pay her too?

-AP
Rudolph
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Rudolph »

Anyone think that AP has ever had a conversation with a woman where he didn't have to give her his credit card number first?
I don't need a Fucking Link I know people in Oreg0n.
Dasher
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Dasher »

Ingse Bodil wrote:nursing home assistance.
You rang?

-AP
FATALFART
Jake

Post by FATALFART »

nope