Hi.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Hi.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Has anyone ever dealt with a schizophrenic parent before?
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

I will be following this thread, closely.
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'm confused...either you don't know who your father is, or he doesn't know who he is - or maybe it could be several dudes? Or maybe he just thinks he's several dudes?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

PSUFAN wrote:I'm confused...either you don't know who your father is, or he doesn't know who he is - or maybe it could be several dudes? Or maybe he just thinks he's several dudes?
I'm worried about my mom. And I'm being quite serious. Has anyone ever dealt with a schizophrenic parent before?
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

And I'm being quite serious.
So why post it on a smack board?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

--get her to a doctor
--get her abilify
--watch her chill out

my mother-in-law is in the professional drug dealing business. I learn a lot about this trade just from the pens I pick up there.
why is my neighborhood on fire
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Ingse Bodil wrote:Look at me.
Rudolph
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Rudolph »

Ingse Bodil wrote:Has anyone ever dealt with a schizophrenic parent before?
Have crazy mom log on here and we'll straighten her out, free.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

PSUFAN wrote:
And I'm being quite serious.
So why post it on a smack board?
Because I need an outlet right now. The combined experiences of this board, somebody has to have dealt with a parent who is deteriorating. It's like my grandmother's physical deterioration, but worse.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

SaladTosser wrote:
You're probably right.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

SaladTosser wrote:
I'm as helpless as a kitten

In a tree ....

Happy Holidays ST
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Because I need an outlet right now.
Now you're talkin'. Stick her finger in a wall socket, that'll straighten her out quicker than a blow from a flabsteak.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Bizzarofelice wrote:my mother-in-law is in the professional drug dealing business.

Does she live in an urban area? How many crackers get pulled over on her street?
Comet
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Comet »

Ingse Bodil wrote:I need an outlet right now.
Can do. We'll also get Fatso to throw in a medium-sized toaster oven with an extension cord. And some watermelon-scented bubble bath. The rest is up to you.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:The Reindeer have no understanding of "limits." Their idea of "polite" is molesting your junk after they've ripped it off.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Does she live in an urban area? How many crackers get pulled over on her street?
Yes.
Lots of crackers who can't handle the stupid shit end up getting on all kinds of meds. All those drug company commercials seem to work.

Soma can't be far behind.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Bizzarofelice wrote:--get her to a doctor
--get her abilify
--watch her chill out

my mother-in-law is in the professional drug dealing business. I learn a lot about this trade just from the pens I pick up there.
I'm gonna edit and just ask, Is that really all there is to it?
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Get her to a doctor that stops his car in black neighborhoods
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Tom In VA wrote:Happy Holidays ST
Same to you, old friend. Good to see you around.

IB, my apologies for giving you shit. I hope all works out with your mom. My dad got dead a few years ago, so I feel your pain.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Ingse Bodil wrote:I'm gonna edit and just ask, Is that really all there is to it?
No.
But that's where they start.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Bace never talks to me in threads.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Degenerate wrote:Get her to a doctor that stops his car in black neighborhoods
heh heh...good call, after a couple of stops, he'll be babbling in her language.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

SaladTosser wrote:Bace never talks to me in threads.
That's cause we're always PMing each other.

I can't seem to quit you.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

PSUFAN wrote:
Because I need an outlet right now.
Now you're talkin'. Stick her finger in a wall socket, that'll straighten her out quicker than a blow from a flabsteak.
If there was a guarantee it would work, I'd do it. What ST said about 'look at me' is right. A good measure of the fear is that I'm going to be just like her, because we are exactly the same; just as she feared she'd be like her mom, and told me the week of the funeral of my father's mother that she saw herself going down the same road my grandmother her mother did. I'd like to think that all she really needs is a group setting where there's always someone there and there's always someone she can talk to, and someone who can help her keep track of things, and help her budget, and provide a little shield from the religious scam artists (and the black churches, in Indianapolis, have devolved into a huge scam. I guess the same can be said for the white churches.. i don't know how many other hoosiers post here besides gunslinger, and how many are religious of those who do) who just see her as a tithe/payday but won't (can't) provide her anything when she needs assistance herself. It's bad out there, the religious mindgames the churches play to take money in the name of God.

She wants God in her life. Maybe God is listening. I don't like the answers God is giving, though. But I'm not there.

I talked to my sister just now, and she was told to we have to get together to get her into a hospital to get her evaluated. I'm just worried about the level of care we can afford for her... which is why I'm worried. I want her to be well. I don't want her to end up like my grandmother. It's Indianapolis. I really think -- I really want it to be true -- that all she really needs is interaction followed by a break from those churches.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Bizzarofelice wrote:I can't seem to quit you.
Enough about us. IB needs some help.
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

SaladTosser wrote:Look at me.
Sup' Salad? Good to see ya.

Happy Kwanzaa!
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

You always try to help, when it comes to the medical, and presenting the resources, but that's what the State of Louisiana pays you for, right? Thank you. Time to copy and paste.

I feel like a dumbass. A lot of it is 'woe is me', but I don't want anything bad to happen to my mom. She's my mom.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I don't want anything bad to happen to my mom.
Me either. Tell her to use the sidewalk...that's why it's there, after all.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

420 wrote:Sup' Salad? Good to see ya.

Happy Kwanzaa!
My most sincere apologies, but I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to nic changes.

May I know this flower by another color? Have we ever beat off together?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Hi.

Post by Goober McTuber »

I’ve exchanged posts with Cicero/Crown Royal. That should count for something.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

Jsc810 wrote:For 8 years I defended med mal suits, but now I have an administrative job. Good luck with your mom, glad to see you back on the board.
I just ran out of vodka, and I started to daze off into your avatar... kinda the way TTB did with that tree.

I was just wondering... did you kill that dog because you're a cat person?
Britney's Discharge
Crack Whore

Post by Britney's Discharge »

SaladTosser wrote:

Happy Kwanzaa!
My most sincere apologies, but I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to nic changes.

Oh boy. A set up softball, someone hit it out of the park.
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

SaladTosser wrote:

Happy Kwanzaa!

Yeah, but my other two nic's were banned for saying Notre Dame... is the "Fighting Ethnic Group". I thought it was a compliment.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

420 wrote:Yeah, but my other two nic's were banned for saying Notre Dame... is the "Fighting Ethnic Group". I thought it was a compliment.

I'm about as lost as AP on a bird-watching excursion.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Re: Hi.

I thought all of you Nogs didn't know who your parents are.
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

SaladTosser wrote:
420 wrote:Yeah, but my other two nic's were banned for saying Notre Dame... is the "Fighting Ethnic Group". I thought it was a compliment.

I'm about as lost as AP on a bird-watching excursion.
Now that's funny!

I feel ya bro, I just ran out of vodka. Talk about feeling lost.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

420 wrote:I feel ya bro, I just ran out of vodka. Talk about feeling lost.

Maybe you can sell about 14 of those windchimes and make enough to buy a half a pint of Smirnoff.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Britney's Discharge wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:

Happy Kwanzaa!

Oh boy. A set up softball, someone hit it out of the park.
No shit. I'm sure someone will chime in.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Jsc810 wrote:For 8 years I defended med mal suits, but now I have an administrative job. Good luck with your mom, glad to see you back on the board.
Thank you, Chip. I am not looking forward to talking to my brothers about this. We'll find a way. or they'll find a way; they were always the 'together' ones ;)
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Ingse Bodil wrote:I don't want anything bad to happen to my mom.
Sounds like something bad has already happened, since, as you pointed out ...
She's my mom.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Britney's Discharge wrote:Oh boy. A set up softball, someone hit it out of the park.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Maybe you can sell about 14 of those windchimes.
Goober McTuber wrote:I'm sure someone will chime in.

Oh, noes.