Your SuperBowl XLI Champion Dallas Cowboys

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Big Daddy
Elwood

Your SuperBowl XLI Champion Dallas Cowboys

Post by Big Daddy »

Is it to early to crown them yet? Why not at all. I see Romo rolling all the way in Red Carpet style. I've been chatting with some fellow Cowboy Peeps and they seem to say the same thing. Cow...BOY, are they optimistic? I'm starting to believe this myself. Romo with the best QB rating and then factor in Parcells along with the best owner in Football today = success. Then you have one of the leagues most prolific Defenses and a hot little soccer kicker in AUTOMATICA what more can you expect. I'm thinking this will be the 06 rothlisbooger story. I realistically don't see the Boys losing another game this season. Congrats to the Cowboys for taking the division this year, they absolutely deserve it and are the team to beat in all of football.
Originally Posted by GDub:

"The Skins might as well change their colors to pink and aqua marine, move the stadium to Dupont Circle, and change the logo to a fucking rainbow, because they're playing like a bunch of fags right now."

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Is this like (a) double reverse D-fan smack, or (b) you feeling froggy over your latest conquest of the picks forum?

I'll choose (a).
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

I read the title to this thread and without looking at the author I knew it was BD. Wow BD, you have taken our reverse karma to a whole new level. I must say that I am impressed with your early endorsement as Superbowl Champions. However I have to disagree with you in hopes to bring the karma gods back to our side. If your beloved Foreskin squad was even remotely in the hunt I would crown your asses, but you're not. Therefore I must select another squad to anoint as Superbowl champions. Here is my call.

The San Diego Chargers will be Superbowl XLI Champions. Mark it in your book. A unbelievable leader in Rivers, a stud at RB, a sick TE, an offensive line that lets Rivers and LT thrive. A suffocating defense that literally sucks the life from opponents, and special teams play that is second only to the Bears. How can you not look at this squad and scream championship? Oh BD I wish the Boys had a shot, I really do. However there's no denying the Chargers reign as Superbowl champions.
Last edited by DallasFanatic on Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

DallasFanatic wrote:I read the title to this thread and without looking at the author I knew it was BD. Wow BD, you have taken our reverse karma to a whole new level. I must say that I am impressed with your early endorsement as Superbowl Champions. However I have to disagree with you in hopes to bring the karma gods back to our side. If your beloved Foreskin squad was even remotely in the hunt I would crown your asses, but you're not. Therefore I must select another squad to anoint as Superbowl champions. Here is my call.

The San Diego Chargers will be Superbowl XLI Champions. Mark it in your book. An unbelievable leader in Rivers, a stud at RB, a sick TE, an offensive line that lets Rivers and LT thrive. A suffocating defense that literally sucks the life from opponents, and special teams play that is second only to the Bears. How can you not look at this squad and scream championship? Oh BD I wish the Boys had a shot, I really do. However there's no denying the Chargers reign as Superbowl champions.
I hate agreeing with a Cowboy fan...

Off to the shower I go.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Dallas is good. The problem is, 3 or 4 teams in the AFC are even better.

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

WhatsMyName wrote:Dallas is good. The problem is, 3 or 4 teams in the AFC are even better.
Captain Obvious has spoken.

Thanks for tarding up the thread as it steamrolls its way into the archives.

You'll be able to say "I was there", so at least you have that going for you.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
WhatsMyName wrote:Dallas is good. The problem is, 3 or 4 teams in the AFC are even better.
Captain Obvious has spoken.

Thanks for tarding up the thread as it steamrolls its way into the archives.

You'll be able to say "I was there", so at least you have that going for you.
And now Pot Wagon has spoken.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Cmon Paul. Quit with the shit takes and run a couple laps. If you want to join the masses of tards feel free. I expect a little better from you. If you don't have something legitimate to post in this thread than get the fuck out. Period.

Jus sayin
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

In other breaking news, the Dallas Cowboys finished tied for first with the San Diego Chargers in the "Team" fantasy football. Thats right, 11-1-1 (would've been 12-0-1 if I had started Marion Barber :evil:) Now onto the playoffs where we have our first playoff game against the Green Bay Pukers.

GO COWBOYS!!!!
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:Cmon Paul. Quit with the shit takes and run a couple laps. If you want to join the masses of tards feel free. I expect a little better from you. If you don't have something legitimate to post in this thread than get the fuck out. Period.

Jus sayin
Fair enough DF, but shouldn't you ask Goobs the same?

Anyway, ask and ye shall receive.

RIGHT NOW, the 'Boys have to be considered the best team in the NFC. BearFan, don't even open your cakehole in this discussion- you may be 10-2, but with smoke and mirrors. You know DAMN good and well that you'll be one and done in the playoffs with Rexie peeing down his leg each and every time dude takes the field. If Lovie had 1/2 a brain he'd get Bob's Son ready to play, because staying with Rexie will spell doom for those guys in the postseason.

What I'm waiting to see is for Tony Romo to face a little adversity- you know, down by 14+points fairly late in a game, yet with enough time to do something about it. So far he hasn't faced that scenario, so it'll be verrah interesting to see how he performs in that situation.
I don't bother asking Goobs the same because I don't see him posting in this forum all too often. Therefore I expect him to tard a few threads every now and again.

As for your adversity take, that is a good question. However I don't see the answer being revealed in the near future. Sure, we all have bad games, but when you have an offense thats clicking, and a defense thats playing out of its shoes, than 14+ point deficits late in the game are rare. I think Romo showed last week that he can perform under adversity. Playing in New York is tough enough, but having the division on the line and a hostile crowd, man it doesn't get more difficult (well unless you have a december game in KC :lol:) Romo wasn't having a great day, and when it came time to lay your kahonas on the table, he fired the most beautiful 42 yard strike I have ever seen. Freakin money. So I think he has the mental toughness to overcome some adversity, but as for your scenario, like I said, it might be a while.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

You didn't see enough out of him being down against the Colts? Maybe why you don't see him being down 14 late in the game is because of a balanced team. The D doesn't let them get down 14, and the offense keeps the game close. A solid running game will do that for you.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Bill Parcells will go down as the greatest coach ever if he wins a Super Bowl with the team killer, T.O. and some dude named Romo as his QB.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

I have a feeling that a homeless guy in the northeast will have a thing or 2 to say about this.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

When this thread is done, I'm going to archive it, just so we have Shoalzie on record saying "some dude named Romo".

When I heard Aikman say " he'll be wearing a Star for a long time" I knew Romo was no flash in the pan.

And I know what you're thinking... Aikman is a homer. Anything but. I actually think he's harder on the Cowboys to avoid the speculation that he's a homer.
Big Daddy
Elwood

Post by Big Daddy »

DallasFanatic wrote:
Here is my call.

The San Diego Chargers will be Superbowl XLI Champions. Mark it in your book. A unbelievable leader in Rivers, a stud at RB, a sick TE, an offensive line that lets Rivers and LT thrive. A suffocating defense that literally sucks the life from opponents, and special teams play that is second only to the Bears. How can you not look at this squad and scream championship? Oh BD I wish the Boys had a shot, I really do. However there's no denying the Chargers reign as Superbowl champions.

Why whatever do you mean by that DF? Marty has always choked his monkey in the playoffs, why would this season be any different? Lookie here, what Dallas has now is MO-MEN-TUM! Dude, Romo's rock solid. I have never seen a Rook like him toss one down the field late in a game like he did against the Giants to what's his face...that tight end dude....well, whoever it was.......UN-FREEEAAAAKING-BELIEVABLE! Seriously though, my Skins (although we beat your asses last game and it was sure luck) the Beagles and the Giants are all on the down side right now with no hope whatsoever. This Barber Kat is for real. I really think Parcells is downplaying this guy so other teams won't be interested in him next season. I think T.O. will start opening up the passing game even more so than he already is. He's clutch in the playoffs even if he gets hurt. Besides he's got 25 million different reasons why he's going to help the Cowboys win it all this season.

Cowboys will take it all this season, you heard it here first!

"The Skins might as well change their colors to pink and aqua marine, move the stadium to Dupont Circle, and change the logo to a fucking rainbow, because they're playing like a bunch of fags right now."

WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

War Wagon calling anyone a tard is like Michael Richards calling someone a racist. You are unquestionably the second biggest tard in this forum behind KC Paul and you're an even bigger joke in the other main forum.

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
WhatsMyLackOfIQ wrote:War Wagon calling anyone a tard is like Michael Richards calling someone a racist. You are unquestionably the second biggest tard in this forum behind KC Paul and you're an even bigger joke in the other main forum.
I'd consider that a COMPLIMENT coming from you, Mr. Drive-By.
You are a complete and total insult to the proverbial box of rocks.

No, seriously, you are.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Headhunter wrote:When this thread is done, I'm going to archive it, just so we have Shoalzie on record saying "some dude named Romo".

I was saying that half in jest. Romo has come out of nowhere to breath new life into a team that looked like they were going nowhere. I give him credit what he's done so far...I wish I had a no-named QB that would win for my team.
Big Daddy
Elwood

Post by Big Daddy »

Cowboy fans all over, this loss to the Saints aint nothing to worry 'bout. And, if other teams think that this is the way to play against the Cowboys the rest of the season, I'd say they are looking up a dead dogs ass. Cause, the boys are going to roll right into Miami and lay some wood to the AFC! Now, T.O. might be causing a bit of a stir but its only a mirage to keep the media away from Romo so he can do his surgery come gameday. Hall-o-flamer Parcells will not put up with this shit no mo, get ready Atlanta cause the Cowboys are coming to town.

Cowboys - 56

Atlanta - 11

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I knew it was (a).

Big Daddy = staying with what works.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

I might as well change things up a bit. It certainly can't get any worse than sunday.

Cowboys beat the living shit out of Vick and Co.

Boys 37
Falcons 13
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

i gotta ease up on the cough syrup.