On your plane.......

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

On your plane.......

Post by Neely8 »

Would you be cool with 6 Muslims doing their prayers on the plane???? Not me.......

MINNEAPOLIS - The Council on American-Islamic Relations called Tuesday for an investigation into the behavior of airline staff and airport security in the removal of six Muslim scholars from a US Airways flight a day earlier.

A passenger raised concerns about the imams — three of whom said their normal evening prayers in the airport terminal before boarding the Phoenix-bound plane, according to one — through a note passed to a flight attendant, according to Andrea Rader, a spokeswoman for US Airways.

"We are concerned that crew members, passengers and security personnel may have succumbed to fear and prejudice based on stereotyping of Muslims and Islam," Nihad Awad, the council's executive director, said in a news release.

The six were returning from a conference in Minneapolis of the North American Imams Federation, said Omar Shahin of Phoenix, president of the group.

"They took us off the plane, humiliated us in a very disrespectful way," Shahin said after the incident.

Shahin said Tuesday that three members of the group prayed in the terminal before the six boarded the plane. They entered individually, except for one member who is blind and needed to be guided, Shahin said. Once on the plane, the six did not sit together, he said.

"We did nothing" on the plane, Shahin said.

The six were among passengers who boarded Flight 300, bound for Phoenix, around 6:30 p.m. Monday, airport spokesman Pat Hogan said.

Police were called after the captain and airport security workers asked the men to leave the plane and the men refused, Rader said.

Shahin said no one asked the six to leave until police arrived, when the group complied.

"Unfortunately, this is a growing problem of singling out Muslims or people perceived to be Muslims at airports, and it's one that we've been addressing for some time," council spokesman Ibrahim Hooper said.

Hooper said the meeting drew about 150 imams from all over the country, and that those attending included Rep.-elect Keith Ellison, D-Minn., who just became the first Muslim elected to Congress. Shahin said they went as far as notifying police and the FBI about their meeting in advance.

Shahin expressed frustration that — despite extensive efforts by him and other Muslim leaders since even before the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks — so many Americans know so little about Islam.

"If up to now they don't know about prayers, this is a real problem," he said.

Shahin said the group spent the night at the home of a local imam and was waiting for a phone call Tuesday from US Airways. Hooper said US Airways refused to put the men on another flight.

The airline did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment on that aspect Tuesday.

The other passengers on the flight, which was carrying 141 passengers and five crew members, were re-screened for boarding, Rader said. The plane took off about three hours after the men were removed.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

No shit. Same with Catholics.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

What do they expect?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Re: On your plane.......

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Neely8 wrote:Muslims doing their prayers on the plane.
Let me get this straight... the passenger sitting next to me, who earlier introduced himself as Taj Mahal, busted out a prayer mat, asked me which way is Mecca, and then started talking about banging a bunch of virgins.

Would I be "cool wit dat?"... uhm... not so much.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

They prayed in the terminal, not on the plane. Even if they prayed on the plane, so fucking what?

Buch and company can be mighty proud of themselves for making the dumbest 75% of America so paranoid that they're afraid of their own fucking shadows.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Mikey wrote:They prayed in the terminal, not on the plane. Even if they prayed on the plane, so fucking what?

Buch and company can be mighty proud of themselves for making the dumbest 75% of America so paranoid that they're afraid of their own fucking shadows.

Terminal or plane. If I see 6 muslims saying their prayers before they get on my plane then two things are happening. Either they aren't getting on or I am not. They can thank their fellow muslims for the way they have been treated. Maybe if they came out and condemned some of this crap then people would accept them more. "Peaceful" muslims just keep quiet when their brothers in arms kill people......
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Mikey wrote:They prayed in the terminal, not on the plane. Even if they prayed on the plane, so fucking what?

We all know they prayed in the terminal... but that wasn't the question posed per the Topic. Can you read? I mean.. I know you're a dumbfuck, but can you?

Furthermore... you don't live in NYC or Boston. You don't use their airports. I do. You probably didn't lose anyone in the Towers. I did. I RACK any and all preventative measures taken to ensure the safety of Americans. Am I pissed about what I can and can't put in my suitcase?. I am pissed about being subjected to a body cavity search even though I am white, have blue eyes, and look very, very Irish??? Damn right I am... I am pissed that some murdering fuckwads changed my country for the worse 5 years ago. Fuck you... living in a cave in Bumfuck, CA where you are free from terrorism and could give two shits about the people who live with this threat on a daily basis. Fuck you, you fucking traitor. I could give two shits about the Muzzies and how they are treated. Die, you terrorist sympathizer, die.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
"They took us off the plane, humiliated us in a very disrespectful way," Shahin said after the incident.
Tough shit, diaperheaded bitch.

Maybe they'd have preferred to have been humiliated in a more respectful way?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Shahin expressed frustration that — despite extensive efforts by him and other Muslim leaders since even before the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks — so many Americans know so little about Islam.
Actually, I think that all of their efforts involved with bombings, murders, and violence have helped us come to understand Islam quite well.

RACK US Airways.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

We all know they prayed in the terminal... but that wasn't the question posed per the Topic. Can you read? I mean.. I know you're a dumbfuck, but can you?

Furthermore... you don't live in NYC or Boston. You don't use their airports. I do. You probably didn't lose anyone in the Towers. I did. I RACK any and all preventative measures taken to ensure the safety of Americans. Am I pissed about what I can and can't put in my suitcase?. I am pissed about being subjected to a body cavity search even though I am white, have blue eyes, and look very, very Irish??? Damn right I am... I am pissed that some murdering fuckwads changed my country for the worse 5 years ago. Fuck you... living in a cave in Bumfuck, CA where you are free from terrorism and could give two shits about the people who live with this threat on a daily basis. Fuck you, you fucking traitor. I could give two shits about the Muzzies and how they are treated. Die, you terrorist sympathizer, die.
You are truly a fucking moron. The people in question DID NOT PRAY ON THE PLANE. Can you read? The question is irrelevant in relation to the article posted.

I'm sooooooo sorry that you live in fear for your life 24 hours a day. Perfect example of the dumbest 75% I was talking about, though. Blame the Republicans for intentionally keeping the fear factor as high as possible for the past 5 years, mainly for their own political gain. When are you going to learn to think for yourself? Based on Nov 7 at least some people have started to.

Not that it matters to you, but my brother and his wife were in their apartment 1 block from the WTC on 9/11. They had to run for their lives and didn't even find each other for a couple of days. My son in law might have been killed if he had gone to work early that day. So, don't give me your shit about not having to live with terrorism. How close were YOU to the WTC that day? Obviously not close enough. I live about a mile from the largest Marine base in the US. How many of your neighbors are coming home dead these days?

Asshole.
Last edited by Mikey on Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Belvedere
Jake

Post by Mr. Belvedere »

I'm more afraid of what w and his shit cabal have done to this country then the muzzies.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Mikey wrote:You are truly a fucking moron. The people in question DID NOT PRAY ON THE PLANE. Can you read? The question is irrelevant in relation to the article posted.
The question posed was a slightly different take on what actually occured. It doesn't change one word that I wrote.
Seeing as how you can't read, dumbfuck, I will say it again:
RACK any and all preventative measures taken to ensure the safety of Americans.

Seeing as how you can't read, dumbfuck, I will say it again:
I could give two shits about the Muzzies and how they are treated

I never said I "live in fear"... I said I live in a place with a constant threat. If you think there aren't terrorists out there plotting their next attack, you just have your head in the sand. The next time you board a plane that might be a possible target or spend considerable time in a city that might be a target, get back to me... until then, fuck you and your ivory tower. Perhaps if you actually lost someone that day, you'd think differently. You didn't. A bunch of people who you may or may not know are coming home in body bags? Bitch, please. One of my friends died in Afghanistan fighting the war. However... I am not here to "outdo you" as far as what I've dealt with. To reiterate the important part, dumbfuck:
RACK any and all preventative measures taken to ensure the safety of Americans.

I could give two shits about the Muzzies and how they are treated
Last edited by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

I understand what doggie is saying, but he kind of scares me.

You're sitting on your plane and doggie turn and says, "Terrorists are everywhere."

So what do you do? Turn him into the petite flight attendant and look like a nancy-boy or turn toward doggie and say, "Right on man, I got your back."

Rip City
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Neely8 wrote:Terminal or plane. If I see 6 muslims saying their prayers before they get on my plane then two things are happening. Either they aren't getting on or I am not. They can thank their fellow muslims for the way they have been treated. Maybe if they came out and condemned some of this crap then people would accept them more. "Peaceful" muslims just keep quiet when their brothers in arms kill people......

RACK........Right on the fucking money.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Mikey wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

You are truly a fucking moron. The people in question DID NOT PRAY ON THE PLANE. Can you read? The question is irrelevant in relation to the article posted.

I'm sooooooo sorry that you live in fear for your life 24 hours a day. Perfect example of the dumbest 75% I was talking about, though. Blame the Republicans for intentionally keeping the fear factor as high as possible for the past 5 years, mainly for their own political gain. When are you going to learn to think for yourself? Based on Nov 7 at least some people have started to.

Not that it matters to you, but my brother and his wife were in their apartment 1 block from the WTC on 9/11. They had to run for their lives and didn't even find each other for a couple of days. My son in law might have been killed if he had gone to work early that day. So, don't give me your shit about not having to live with terrorism. How close were YOU to the WTC that day? Obviously not close enough. I live about a mile from the largest Marine base in the US. How many of your neighbors are coming home dead these days?

Asshole.
Sorry Mikey, but if I see a group of turbanheads praying before boarding a plane, either me or them ain't boarding.

You're fooling yourself if youthink they are done messing with US.

Besides, the so called "peaceful" muslims need to wakey wake to the fact that the freaks in their outfit are the reason shit like that happens
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Cicero wrote:
Neely8 wrote:Terminal or plane. If I see 6 muslims saying their prayers before they get on my plane then two things are happening. Either they aren't getting on or I am not. They can thank their fellow muslims for the way they have been treated. Maybe if they came out and condemned some of this crap then people would accept them more. "Peaceful" muslims just keep quiet when their brothers in arms kill people......

RACK........Right on the fucking money.
Right. Like a bunch of suicide bombers are going to announce their presence and intentions by rolling out their prayer rugs and praying in the middle of the airport. Might want to check them for AK47s before they get on the plane too. Oh wait, they already do that, don't they.

Like I said...the dumber 75%. Seems like about 95% of the people on this board today are in the dumber 75%.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Sorry Mikey, but if I see a group of turbanheads praying before boarding a plane, either me or them ain't boarding.

Besides, the so called "peaceful" muslims need to wakey wake to the fact that the freaks in their outfit are the reason shit like that happens
Gee I thought you wree a little smarter than this, but I guess you fit the 75% profile too. First of all, muslims don't wear turbans. Haven't been too many Sikh terrorist attacks around here lately.

Second, if you think that the next attack, if and when it comes, will be from bunch of obviously Muslim looking guys on a plane, then maybe you're in the dumber 25% instead of 75%.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

When we have to pack stuff of 3 oz. or less in
little plastic bags on a carry-on,
take off our shoes, empty our pockets, etc. etc.
to get on a plane--
when they say sit down and buckle up--you do it
--you do not dare even joke about a bomb or
raise a fuss about having to be "wanded"
and Mikey thinks this is all the President's fault ??
until I don't have to do those things anymore--
our Muslim friends can sit down when told !!

Mikey--could it be you are the one
who is overreacting ??
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mikey wrote:
Right. Like a bunch of suicide bombers are going to announce their presence and intentions by rolling out their prayer rugs and praying in the middle of the airport.
Why shouldn't they- especially if they can get a pantload like you to fucking apologize for interfering with them?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The article doesn't say -- were these Muslim American Citizens or not?

Makes a pretty big difference.

If they were, when did we start denying Constitutionally-protected civil liberties based upon skin color/physical appearance?

Way to speak up for the anti-American agenda, morons.

Traitors.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dinsdale wrote:Makes a pretty big difference.

No it doesn't
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:If they were, when did we start denying Constitutionally-protected civil liberties based upon skin color/physical appearance?

Right about the time I was pulled over in 1995 for "driving while white in a black neighborhood."

Next?

The caine that I scored that the cops didn't find was butter, btw...
Last edited by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Wolfman wrote: Muslim friends can sit down when told !!
Who didn't? If you're going to respond to a thread, at least read it first.
Senile old fuck.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cuda wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Makes a pretty big difference.

No it doesn't
Good then.

African Americans cause BY FAR more American deaths every year than the Muzzies could ever think about.

Concentration camps for the lot of them.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Mikey wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:

Gee I thought you wree a little smarter than this, but I guess you fit the 75% profile too. First of all, muslims don't wear turbans.
What the hell are you talking about? A turban is used by many muslim sects. the Ayatollah khomeini out front should have told you.

and "75% of the profile" is something to be taken very seriously. If that many US citizens people have a problem with individuals who appear to be from the middle east and are dressed in ways that every terrorist we've seen is dressed, then the problem is not the 75%.
Haven't been too many Sikh terrorist attacks around here lately.

That is not the point. They should be well aware that the clothing they sport is connected by most Americans to terrorism, and thus they should quit whining about being profiled. If the world was under attack by tall middle age blue eyed white guys in business suits I would have no problem being detained and cleared, and you can bet your ass I would understand why people were afraid of me.
Second, if you think that the next attack, if and when it comes, will be from bunch of obviously Muslim looking guys on a plane, then maybe you're in the dumber 25% instead of 75%.
So we just ignore the obvious? shouldn't we be more completely vigilant? If al Q was smart enough to pull off 9-11, why wouldn't they be smart enough to pose as praying imams?

If there is no backlash against the followers of islam, nothing will be done about those among them that are trying to kill all of us.

WAR the 75%.
Last edited by Mister Bushice on Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dinsdale wrote: African Americans cause BY FAR more American deaths every year than the Muzzies could ever think about.
They mostly kill other Darkies though, so it's a wash
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

The levels of stupidity and ignorance around here are astounding. Rack Mikey!
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dinsdale wrote: when did we start denying Constitutionally-protected civil liberties based upon skin color/physical appearance?
Ensuring the safety and welfare of millions of americans at the short term discomfort of a few individuals who fit the profile of virtually every suicide bomber and terrorist of the past 3 decades seems more like protecting not denying, civil liberties.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: when did we start denying Constitutionally-protected civil liberties based upon skin color/physical appearance?
Ensuring the safety and welfare of millions of americans at the short term discomfort of a few individuals who fit the profile of virtually every suicide bomber and terrorist of the past 3 decades seems more like protecting not denying, civil liberties.

But, Bushice, isn't it so much better to deny Constitutionally protected civil liberties totally at random?

Lot less chance of offending blood-thirsty muzzies that way
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

These so called "Imams" were a plant. Their job was to get kicked off the plane, that way they could file suit and get millions.

Millions of course that would find it's way back to financing Al Q terror operations.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Cuda wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:

But, Bushice, isn't it so much better to deny Constitutionally protected civil liberties totally at random?

Lot less chance of offending blood-thirsty muzzies that way
Yep, Pretty ironic how the dimsdales of the world think THAT ^ is ok to do.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:The levels of stupidity and ignorance around here are astounding. Rack Mikey!
Hear, hear. And a rack for Dinsdale as well. What are you all going to do when someone wants to outlaw your religion?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Goober McTuber wrote: What are you all going to do when someone wants to outlaw your religion?

That's already underway

ACLU out front should-a told you
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I blame it on the people at the Airport, what a bunch of fucking pussies. I would have grabbed a copy of the NY Times as a mat and knelt down with the Imam Crew and asked the fuckers what was the flight they were intending gonna Hijack and blow up. If they said "We no do that Buddy!" I would have raised my hand in the air and gave a hearty "Thank You Jesus!" and hummed several bars of "The Old Rugged Cross" as background music to their prayer time.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mister Bushice wrote:

So, here we are, back at "I don't want to break a nail, so therefore the very ducument that defines 'our way of life' must be sacrificed to preserve 'our way of life' ."

There's absolutely no way to spin that argument and not be a contradictory idiot.

Not willing to risk one hair on your head(or back) to preserve "our way of life," yet you'll R
"RACK tyhe troops for fighting for our way of life!!!!"

Fucking PUSSIES, the lot of you.

If I die in a terrorist attack because the Constituion was more important than pussyism, then I'll have died while standing up for the American way of life. Most of you wouldn't be able to say the same. I'm actually willing to take the risk to preserve that which I hold dear. You aren't. You want everyone else to do it for you.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I can see it now, the sequel to "Snakes on a Plane"...it's "Sheiks on a Plane"!!!

I tell ya what, if we're never going to trust a Muslim on a flight, we outta just kick them all of the country because none of them will get a fair shake no matter where they go. We need to have a certain level of trust for people. That attack 5 years ago has all of us to messed up in the head that we double-take every time we see a guy in a turbin and a gray beard walking the streets.
Last edited by Shoalzie on Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:What risks have you ever taken to preserve "that which you hold dear"?
I think he once nailed some skank whore even though he'd run out of sheaths... That's a pretty risky act to preserve the freedom to stick his cock in any hole he deems fuckable no matter what STD he might contract. I may be speaking out of turn on this.

Dins?
1smoothG
Elwood

hmmmm

Post by 1smoothG »

As long as they weren't wearing Marshall football helmets, it's cool.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Uhhh...I thought that was what all the inspections and added security were for. WTF are they going to do, take off their turbans and threaten to strangle the flight attendants? Pull out their facial hairs and fashion a homemade beard bomb?

The likelihood of any swarthy looking male of hijacking an airplane under current conditions is pretty close to 0%.

Get real. You're as paranoid as the rest of the 75% dumbfucks.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
Mikey wrote:The likelihood of any swarthy looking male of hijacking an airplane under current conditions is pretty close to 0%.
So the Bush Administration has made us safer then, right?

RACK him.
And we might as well KEEP it that way