Fight of the week

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Mainiac
Born Again Liberal

Fight of the week

Post by Mainiac »

Tiger Williams wrote:"... some snot-nosed little fuck that isn't going to break a nail is going to score 50 goals and he's never driven to the net in his life. He's never stood in front with Moose Dupont giving him 89 cross checks in the back of the head."
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Thanks for the link, didn't get to watch any hockey last night with the Tigers game on. I didn't see that punch land but that reverse angle showed it clearly...down goes the Fridge!
Mainiac
Born Again Liberal

Post by Mainiac »

My condolences on the Tigers. Nice season and nice effort.
Tiger Williams wrote:"... some snot-nosed little fuck that isn't going to break a nail is going to score 50 goals and he's never driven to the net in his life. He's never stood in front with Moose Dupont giving him 89 cross checks in the back of the head."
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Mainiac wrote:My condolences on the Tigers. Nice season and nice effort.

At least I can focus more on the Wings now and Michigan is still unbeaten...it's not the end of the world that they lost.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Might make him think about trailing the guy up the ice looking for a fight next time around.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Mainiac
Born Again Liberal

Post by Mainiac »

To add insult to injury it looks like he got a holding penalty for grabbing Boogie's jersey.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Tom Kostopoulos bitchslapped Steve Ott last night, as Ott fell to the ice, he broke his ankle, out for 2 months.
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

Cross Traffic wrote:Tom Kostopoulos bitchslapped Steve Ott last night, as Ott fell to the ice, he broke his ankle, out for 2 months.
Good. I saw more cheap shots from Ott last year than anyone else. Hope you get nice and fat during your layoff Ott ol' boy.
James Dean Bradfield
Elwood

Post by James Dean Bradfield »

wow
The Rat Pack
live at The Sands

Post by The Rat Pack »

This guy is posting all of the old-school benchclearing brawls.

Hawks/Minnesota
Bruins/Rangers
Kings/Flyers
Habs/Canucks
Kings/Flyers
Flyers/Rangers
Quebec/Boston

Classics...

Brawls
Pierre McGuire: "The Washington Capitals are the sleeping giants of the East. Exciting times in Washington are coming."