Terry Bowden: Armchair truffle digger

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Terry Bowden: Armchair truffle digger

Post by King Crimson »

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt ... &type=lgns

this is the worst kind of armchair analysis. Nebraska CONVERTED the 3rd down but Aaron Ross (?), db for UT, makes a great play--one that is not tangibly different than an openfield helmet on the ball that could be made on a running play. Taylor and Nunn (?) executed the play.....

this kind of goofball second guessing in hindsight belongs at OUInsider's football board or Denver talk radio.

what ever are we to do CFB fans when our "opinion-leaders" let us down so....[/sarcasm]
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

I'll never forget the day the Tater Tot quit as AU coach.

Chris Fowler said he could get any coaching job he wanted.

:snort:
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i wonder if you can get one of these on ebay?

""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

My God, what were we thinking?
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

I'll never forget when that idiot was doing "analysis" for ABC TV a few years back.

It was when Marcus Tuiasosopo was QB'ing the Huskies. ABC was running highlights of one of Washington's games with John Saunders outlining the plays and he mentioned Washington's QB.

I swear to God, dumbfuck chimes in: "TOO EEE AAH SAH SEW-POH ... Hey, I can say Thet!"

No comment about the game, no comment about Washington's chances (they were near the top, if I remember correctly), no "insight" whatsover, except to blurt out that he could pronounce dude's name.

Nice to see his dumbfuckery has moved from broadcasting to the 'net. Usually, it's the other way around.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

RadioFan wrote:...no "insight" whatsover, except to blurt out that he could pronounce dude's name.

Nice to see his dumbfuckery has moved from broadcasting to the 'net. Usually, it's the other way around.
He's not good with names...one of his starters went to his office soon after the player's senior year and Terrytubbie couldn't remember his name. So what if he DID get fired, as he claims.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Sounds and looks like he's not very good at thinking either.

Somebody needs to wytch that tard's head on Jimmah's porky pic.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Sadly, the painting needs no wytching.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

my favorite Tot moment was him interviewing his father prior to the 99-00 Sugar Bowl (FSU-Va Tech).....both abosultely hammered (they had to be) and Papa B busts out with his I've got two rules for my team, one for the team and one for my Polish kickers...."(after Janokowski did whatever he did to make the media wonder whether he'd play).....and both Bowdens, redfaced and glossy-eyed in New Orleans....started hootin' and hollerin' like pigs-knuckles were 2 for 1 at the Quick Trip out on the Interstate.

they had a big ol' laugh.
Last edited by King Crimson on Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Does Tommy have Shrunken Foot disease? That guy couldn't kick anyone's ass...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.