1800 Tequila?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

T1B Nic
Elwood

1800 Tequila?

Post by T1B Nic »

What are some good recipes for drinks with said Tequila?

Something that chicks would like, that's not *too* Tequila tasting?

TIA!
"I'll be right back..." ~ Godot.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

She might enjoy/need a tequila douche or enema.
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

Ice cold shooters...but instead of rimming with salt, use the finest Peruvian blow.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

1. Take tequilla and pour down sink.

2. Go buy 15 yr old single malt scotch.

3. Rack me.

4. Wipe cock on drapes.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

The best recipe is better tequila. Truly good tequila shouldn't taste like crap.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Colorado Bulldog

Equal parts of Tequila, Kahlua, Cream, and Pepsi/Coke. Tastes a little like chocolate milk. Worked very well in my bartender days. Shitty Tequila works just fine.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Last time I drank Tequila: SAH-HA-LEE golf course, 3rd hole.

It was a tavern golf tournament, and they gave each of us one of those airline sized bottles of booze. Our group decided to have them on the tee box. I downed mine and immediately I blew up. When that booze hit my stomach, I erupted like Mt. St. Helens. I staggered over to the bushes off of the tee box and power barfed into the rough.

Haven't had tequila since that day and it has been about 8 years. How'd I do on that hole? I missed a 4 footer for birdie.

Rip City
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

JCT wrote:1. Take tequilla and pour down sink.

3. Rack me.

4. Wipe cock on drapes.
I always wondered what the other three were.

I'm in total agreement, btw
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
T1B Nic
Elwood

Post by T1B Nic »

JCT wrote:1. Take tequilla and pour down sink.

3. Rack me.

4. Wipe cock on drapes.
Chicks don't like scotch.

Well, unless they smoke Marlboros all day long, and sound like Mariann Faithful.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

If it's Reposado, that's what El Torito uses in their Cadillac Margarita. A shot of that, a pony shot of Cointreau, sweet and sour, shake, pour into a salted rocks glass, float a shot of Grand Marnier. One of my personal favorites.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

For wimmins, tequila, OJ and top with a little grenadine in a tall glass. Add a maraschino cherry.
She won't taste a thing.

It's another tequila sunrise
Starin' slowly 'cross the sky...
T1B Nic
Elwood

Post by T1B Nic »

Mikey wrote:For wimmins, tequila, OJ and top with a little grenadine in a tall glass. Add a maraschino cherry.
She won't taste a thing.

It's another tequila sunrise
Starin' slowly 'cross the sky...
I was hoping for a little something more, but that may have to work.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

1) Put the 1800 in your garbage disposal.
2) Put your hand in there while it's still running to try to find out why it's not destroying the bottle.
3) Bleed to death.

4) You were saved. With your surgically repaired hand, go to the liquor store, take out your wallet, and buy a GOOD tequila. Jose Cuervo Reserva De Familia. Then all you need is ice and shot glasses. Training wheels are for fags or shitty tequila.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
silvurna
Elwood

Post by silvurna »

I recommend the Anejo(aged)...it's about $82/bottle here....
otherwise, single malt scotch..The Glenlivet or Glenfiddich
I suspect if the lady in question has no liking for either of these exquisite spirits, she doesn't deserve to taste anything else you might offer.
"The big, bad world doesn't owe you a thing...I'd like to find your inner child and kick its little ass."
The Eagles
T1B Nic
Elwood

Post by T1B Nic »

the_ouskull wrote:1) Put the 1800 in your garbage disposal.
2) Put your hand in there while it's still running to try to find out why it's not destroying the bottle.
3) Bleed to death.

4) You were saved. With your surgically repaired hand, go to the liquor store, take out your wallet, and buy a GOOD tequila. Jose Cuervo Reserva De Familia. Then all you need is ice and shot glasses. Training wheels are for fags or shitty tequila.

the_ouskull
After I buy the "buy a GOOD tequila. Jose Cuervo Reserva De Familia" I'll bring it over your place, smash your fucking face with the shit, and stomp the bottle up your fucking ass.

There is no such thing as "GOOD tequila", that's why I drink Vodka.

Ice... For pussies. A bottle of The Jewel of Russia, throw that fucker in the freezer, and drink straight, ice cold.

Ice and training wheels are for fags like you, and your tequila.

Yeah, I have a bigger dick then you do.
T1B Nic
Elwood

Post by T1B Nic »

silvurna wrote:...otherwise, single malt scotch..The Glenlivet or Glenfiddich...
Gotta go at least Glenrothers.

You don't know single malts, either.

L8 e
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

T1B Nic wrote:After I buy the "buy a GOOD tequila. Jose Cuervo Reserva De Familia" I'll bring it over your place, smash your fucking face with the shit, and stomp the bottle up your fucking ass.

Ice... For pussies. A bottle of The Jewel of Russia, throw that fucker in the freezer, and drink straight, ice cold.

Ok, let me figure something out here...

You start a thread, looking to the board for recommendations on Tequila, and after OU supplies you with a legit answer (well, a genuine answer), you call him a fag for liking Tequila?

If you display this kind of idiocy with this woman-friend of your's, who's obviously too good for you considering you're looking to get her wasted just to have a chance, then I'd say you didn't have much of a chance to begin with.
T1B Nic
Elwood

Post by T1B Nic »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
T1B Nic wrote:After I buy the "buy a GOOD tequila. Jose Cuervo Reserva De Familia" I'll bring it over your place, smash your fucking face with the shit, and stomp the bottle up your fucking ass.

Ok, let me figure something out here...

You start a thread, looking to the board for recommendations on "good Tequila," and after OU supplies you with a legit answer (well, a genuine answer), you call him a fag for liking Tequila?

If you display this kind of idiocy with this woman-friend of your's, who's obviously too good for you considering you're looking to get her wasted just to have a chance, then I'd say you didn't have much of a chance to begin with.
~Sigh~...

Reading comprehension isn't a strength of yours, now is it?

My question was as follows...

"What are some good recipes for drinks with said Tequila?
Something that chicks would like, that's not *too* Tequila tasting?"

Never asked for any suggestions on other Tequilas. Never said I like to drink it. Never said I was looking to get some skank drunk just so I could fuck her.

So, what goes good as a mix with this?
T1B Nic
Elwood

Post by T1B Nic »

Reading comprehension got ya on round two, huh?

Nice edit.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Geez.

You guys covered the "snobbery" angle, then you went for the "you're a dumbass" angle.

Frankly, you're messing up my game here.

So, I'll have to take up with T1B.

I'm with you, bro. You obviously came into a bottle of 1800 somehow or another, and are looking to dispose of it while getting some stinky, effectively killing two birds with one stoner...or something like that.

In situations like this, I'd recommend keeping things fairly simple. But, you're also looking to impress with your outstanding bartending abilities, which naturally lead to increased admiration for you from the skanks as the evening goes on.

Blended margaritas. Can't go wrong with blended margaritas. Chicks dig the blended margaritas.

On the "keep it simple" vein, screw a bunch of juicing...it's tequilla, and unless you're going for the out of this world over the top cocktail, your effort vs. return lies within a plastic bottle, available at a grocer or bottle store near you. Cuervo brand, Mrs. T's or whatever that shit is called...they'll work.

And while you're at the store, while a standard margi recipe calls for triple sec...fuck that. A tiny splash of OJ works better.

OK...get a blender. And the cheapy $12.99 at Target blender....shaky. Don't plan on it lasting too much longer than the evening at hand...OR SO I'VE HEARD....actually, my penchant for blender-smoking is something of a legend around these parts.

Fill the blender up to the top from the bag of ice you were smart enough to get ahead of time. Now, this is where the novice margi maker fucks it up -- if you want the nice, smooth, "slurpees for grownups," you can't add too much booze and mixer. For a blender-pitcher, about 5 shots or so is good. And then about half that much (or so...I'm not always a big "mixer guy") in premade, didn't-take-no-time-at-all margi mix. On top of that, about an ounce of orange juice. If you have the ice-filled pitcher more than about halfway filled with liquid, you blew it.

Put the lid on the blender, and let'er buck. As soon as space is created by the ice cruhing, you might need to add a little more ice. Then, let'er buck for quite a while. Periodically, you stir out any air pockets in the blender, at which point you down some spoonfuls, and then you can fine tune the ingredients to taste. You can get containers of margi salt where the lid doubles as a salt-the-rim-thingamajig.

Maybe garnish the badboys with a thin slice of lime over the rim.

If you make a booyah tasty drink, da bitch's drink them all night long. If you blow it and make the early ones too strong for their taste, it makes them apprehensive...which distracts them from their crucial mission, which is of course to get drunk.

Good luck...we're all counting on you.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
T1B Nic
Elwood

Post by T1B Nic »

Dinsdale wrote:Geez.

You guys covered the "snobbery" angle, then you went for the "you're a dumbass" angle.

Frankly, you're messing up my game here.

So, I'll have to take up with T1B.

I'm with you, bro. You obviously came into a bottle of 1800 somehow or another, and are looking to dispose of it while getting some stinky, effectively killing two birds with one stoner...or something like that.

In situations like this, I'd recommend keeping things fairly simple. But, you're also looking to impress with your outstanding bartending abilities, which naturally lead to increased admiration for you from the skanks as the evening goes on.

Blended margaritas. Can't go wrong with blended margaritas. Chicks dig the blended margaritas.

On the "keep it simple" vein, screw a bunch of juicing...it's tequilla, and unless you're going for the out of this world over the top cocktail, your effort vs. return lies within a plastic bottle, available at a grocer or bottle store near you. Cuervo brand, Mrs. T's or whatever that shit is called...they'll work.

And while you're at the store, while a standard margi recipe calls for triple sec...fuck that. A tiny splash of OJ works better.

OK...get a blender. And the cheapy $12.99 at Target blender....shaky. Don't plan on it lasting too much longer than the evening at hand...OR SO I'VE HEARD....actually, my penchant for blender-smoking is something of a legend around these parts.

Fill the blender up to the top from the bag of ice you were smart enough to get ahead of time. Now, this is where the novice margi maker fucks it up -- if you want the nice, smooth, "slurpees for grownups," you can't add too much booze and mixer. For a blender-pitcher, about 5 shots or so is good. And then about half that much (or so...I'm not always a big "mixer guy") in premade, didn't-take-no-time-at-all margi mix. On top of that, about an ounce of orange juice. If you have the ice-filled pitcher more than about halfway filled with liquid, you blew it.

Put the lid on the blender, and let'er buck. As soon as space is created by the ice cruhing, you might need to add a little more ice. Then, let'er buck for quite a while. Periodically, you stir out any air pockets in the blender, at which point you down some spoonfuls, and then you can fine tune the ingredients to taste. You can get containers of margi salt where the lid doubles as a salt-the-rim-thingamajig.

Maybe garnish the badboys with a thin slice of lime over the rim.

If you make a booyah tasty drink, da bitch's drink them all night long. If you blow it and make the early ones too strong for their taste, it makes them apprehensive...which distracts them from their crucial mission, which is of course to get drunk.

Good luck...we're all counting on you.
A++++ Good Boarder. Would read again.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

MAke some long island iced tea.

1 part tequila
1 part vodka
1 part triple sec
1 part rum
3 parts sweet n sour
splash of coke on top

Put in shaker with ice and serve over ice. serve with lemon wedge

I like to make it in a "lemonade" fashion by splashing sprite instead of coke. Also squeeze the juice of half a lemon in there too before shaking it.

This drink is sure to not taste ANYTHING like any alcohol yet will knock her the fuck out. I used to make those in college all the time for the skanks. Of course, I didn't use 1800. If you're using shit tequila, why pay more for it? I would just use whatever Jose Cuervo or Suaza I could find the cheapest.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Most people (or those with experience or taste, anyway) leave the tequilla out of the Long Island.

Just sayin'.

And any time a recipe calls for triple-sec to be an equal part to...anything, it probably isn't going to taste very good.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one