Lax...

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Lax...

Post by JCT »

Laxplayer wrote:JCT...I've been saying that since O'Neil retired. They have no fucking heart. A-Rod, Unit, etc....fuck em all. Get rid of Sheff, A-Rod, Johnson, Mussina, Wright, Pavano, all that middle relief.....Jesus they suck. Rack the Tigers.
Seeing the Tigers and A's in the ALCS proves that money doesn't guarantee sqaut.
Make this a new thread.

Shef is gone, they won't pick up his option. Mussina is gone, his contrat is up. Wright is a freaking stiff who should be released. Proctor throws 97 with no movement on any pitch. Farnsworth flat out sucks. Valone needs to go. Octane Dotel is brutal. Pavano? Don't even get me started on him. I hate Randy Johnson almost as much as I hate the Red Sox. Other than Jeter and a couple others they have no one that wants to win. They don't hit behind runners, don't move runners over and play the small ball like they used to. Everyone comes up with no one on and tries to hit 3 run HR's. It's the 1980's all over again.

I think they need to trade Giambi. Sure he hits a lot of bombs and walks a lot, but his avg is in the tank and he can't field or run worth shit. He's like a coke machine with a glove stapled to him. Let Andy Phillips play.

They need to dump all the horseshit players they picked up off the waiver wire and trades. Nick Green, Guiel, Craig Wilson. All these guys remind me of Steve Sax and I hated him. They got to get some young pitching.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

I keep Posada, Jeter, Wang, Mo, Cano, Phillips, Matsui....everyone else is expendable. What the fuck has A-Rod done. I'd rather have Soriano back. I'm not panicking, I'm just saying that they've spent a hell of a lot of money on garbage. I'd love to see Nick Johnson at 1B but no they had to trade him. Middle relief is a huge issue and has been for a few years. George needs to spend more wisely and not just buy free agents because they're out there and he's afraid Boston might pick them up. I'm embarrassed to be a Yankee fan right now.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

As JCT pointed out, Shef and Mussina are gone. I can't see Johnson trying to come back from that injury at his age.

Giambi needs to go as well. Him calling out A-Rod earlier in the year was beyond hilarious. What exactly has he done in a Yankees uniform?

The guy who needs to go most of all is Steinbrenner, but unfortunately, that ain't gonna happen.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Laxplayer wrote:What the fuck has A-Rod done.
Sure, he tanked (putting it mildly) in the post-season this year, but A-Rod did hit almost .300, hit more than 35 homeruns and had more than 120 RBIs. Hardly POS numbers and really, are probably MVP numbers for anyone else.

Anyhow, now you know how it feels to be a Giants fan with Bonds going nuts during the regular season and hitting below .100 with no HRs or maybe a solo shot or two in the post season.