Why Are GOP Honchos Perverts?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:
mvscal wrote:Pages have to be at least 16.
Is the age of consent in DC 17?
It's 16.
Then if the kids he did this with were all 16, then that aspect shouldn't be a problem. Making for an uncomfortable work environ could be a problem.

Foley's bosses covering up for possible abuse and not investigating it should be a problem.
why is my neighborhood on fire
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Uh, reality check, fellas.

First, when Stubbs was found to be boning a page, both he and the page appeared in public to declare that it was consensual and noe of anyone's business.

In the case of Foley, his was a PREDATORY relationship with a page who was disgusted at the congressman's behavior. Got it?

Because this difference--UNDER FOLEY'S OWN LAW--makes the six-term GOP poster child for family-values a prime candidate for some hard time.

Needless to say, you guys--babs 'n cuda--are parroting the Limpdick line of death-spiral gnashing denials, etc.

Hastert is the fat piece of shit who really needs to go down. And he's next.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:What else is there to do or say about it?
If I'm found having sex or fraternizing with a co-worker in such a manner, I'm either fired or distanced from that co-worker. The business has no interest in being party to lawsuits.

That's what I'm talking about. Foley should have been delegated to the House Commission on 40 oz Backwash.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:First, when Stubbs was found to be boning a page, both he and the page appeared in public to declare that it was consensual and noe of anyone's business.
Oh...OK. That makes all the difference. Actually buttfucking the kid is much better than sending dirty IMs.

:lol:
In the case of Foley, his was a PREDATORY relationship with a page who was disgusted at the congressman's behavior. Got it?
Wrong.

Your desperation is noted.

What's that? You say "wrong" concerning the predatory nature of Foley's sexual solicitation of the page? Perhaps you're not familiar with FOLEY'S OWN LAW. The FBI sure is, and let's see what they say.

The desperation noted, however, is Limpdick's fevered gnashing. And SERIOUS desperation is noted in the entire GOP leadership as the FBI closes in on the NASTY e-mails sent by the six-term GOP poster child for family values. Your curious insistance on burying this affair is duly noted, as you obviously recognize its full potential--to swing both the house and senate.

But...no, it's not going away (though Foley sure is, and Hastert too), nor should it. The true nature of GOP hypocrisy has forced itself upon the American people, and we as a people must now deal with it. Are you ready to deal with the essential GOP hypocrisy, babs? I'm not sure you're ready yet.

Just keep squating and taking it up the wazoo, as it were. You've earned it and you're going to keep taking it for a good long multi-tag-team session.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

mvscal wrote: Well, this isn't even sex. These are emails.
Man, look what you've been reduced to: defending a pedo scumbag because he's a Republican.

Your saddest post ever.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

"bring everyone else into it"?

That's a weird choice of words, even for you. Look, the FBI is "into it" as well as the Florida state police.

Who's bringing them into it, babs? The "drive-by media"?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, just Hastert, for starters.

(btw, didja like Dr. Frist's analysis of Afghanistan as UNWINNABLE? Nice.)
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:No, just Hastert, for starters.
The guy in my district, Tom Reynolds, and his double chin ought to go as well. http://majikthise.typepad.com/majikthis ... te_up.html
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

I'm not defending him and nobody else is either, dickhead. He's gone and good riddance.

So, you can stop lying.
Re-read the thread. Your responses are all about damage control.

To you, it's just another part of the game:
You got Foley. Good for you. Do your little dance. Spike the ball in the endzone whatever. Just don't forget to buckle your chinstrap. The game is just getting started.
Ask yourself why you suck up to these low-grade assholes and work to get them elected. What do you get out of it? There are bigger things than politics.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What's "just getting started"?

The malignant apparatus of the GOP has been forcing itself upon the body politic in a predatory fashion for six years now. Everything they've done has proven disasterous--and often extremely illegal.

No one's spiking the ball or playing games. We the people are looking to put the GOP in JAIL.

Get with the program.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So, you're on board for impeaching the Chimp, but not for his public execution? No biggie, we can work with that.

Well, if it's mid-term elections time, the GOP smear machine must be getting plenty ramped up. 'Cept this lil' matter has put a big ol' wrench in the gears. Don't worry, Rove and his troops will roll out some FEAR alert, and of course anyone who dissents from his warped vision will be accused of helping the terrorists, etc.

you mean THAT mid-term election?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I'm sure that guy in the Pennsylvania school house was a Republican.

Remember that on election day.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:So, you're on board for impeaching the Chimp, but not for his public execution? No biggie, we can work with that.

If you think mvscal is a Biggie troll, you're dumber than you think I think you are.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

"Payback" for what? The GOP is the smear party. They're the ones getting sent to jail every other week, or forced to resign, or forced to offer some ludicrous denial.

The Payback is ON, and it starts with Foley, then Hastert, then more backwash from Abramhoff, Delay is coming up for sentencing, and the Christer coalition vomiting in disgust, and a genearl housecleaning of all these vile pseudo-patriot war-mongering, debt-ballooning hacks.

Your "game" is just about done.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

When election time comes around you're going to have to ask yourself,

"What's more important - pedophile Republican Representatives molesting House pages, or low gas prices?"

and vote accordingly.

Ol' Denny here certainly seems to be ready for the up coming erection....errr...elections.

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:When election time comes around you're going to have to ask yourself,

"What's more important - pedophile Republican Representatives molesting House pages, or low gas prices?"
We have low gas prices?

sin

2.59 a gallon here in Rochester
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

OK..."lower".

I actually saw $2.43 here where we usually have the highest in the country.
People think it's low because the bar has been raised.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:"Payback" for what? The GOP is the smear party. They're the ones getting sent to jail every other week, or forced to resign, or forced to offer some ludicrous denial.

The Payback is ON, and it starts with Foley, then Hastert, then more backwash from Abramhoff, Delay is coming up for sentencing, and the Christer coalition vomiting in disgust, and a genearl housecleaning of all these vile pseudo-patriot war-mongering, debt-ballooning hacks.

Your "game" is just about done.
Don't forget Cunningham (which I doubt we've heard of the last of that investigation in relation to other congressmen).
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

It is interesting to note that Republican Congressman Mark Foley and Democrat Congressman Barney Frank while in congress were once on the same Page!!

ImageImage
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

mvscal wrote: Sure, the Reps have done everything humanly possible to give it away, but the Dims simply aren't a credible alternative.
Given the stunning magnitude of fuck-uppery that resides in the Capitol, the Dems don't have to be. Grassroots knuckledragging conservatives have already started to roll on you. Boehner throwing Hastert under the bus was just the beginning.

Shit, you can't even get your stories straight 72 hours after the fact. Oakland Raiders Front Office much?
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Degenerate wrote:
mvscal wrote: Sure, the Reps have done everything humanly possible to give it away, but the Dims simply aren't a credible alternative.
Given the stunning magnitude of fuck-uppery that resides in the Capitol, the Dems don't have to be. Grassroots knuckledragging conservatives have already started to roll on you. Boehner throwing Hastert under the bus was just the beginning.

Shit, you can't even get your stories straight 72 hours after the fact. Oakland Raiders Front Office much?
don't fret mv, he's too busy bouncing up and down on the cock of the local muslim-american association.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Stop these horrible slurs about Cactus Jack. He was my favourite wrestler, you BASTARDS!
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:No, just Hastert, for starters.
The guy in my district, Tom Reynolds, and his double chin ought to go as well. http://majikthise.typepad.com/majikthis ... te_up.html
Just got done listening to the local GOP spinmisters on WHAM. To say the least, they are not feeling good about Reynold's chances against Jack Davis at this time. When Bob Lonsberry is throwing a Republican under the bus, feel free to assume he's in trouble.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Rich Fader? Paging Rich Fader!

Care to revisit this topic?

:twisted:

Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

BSmack wrote: Just got done listening to the local GOP spinmisters on WHAM. To say the least, they are not feeling good about Reynold's chances against Jack Davis at this time.
Probably because Reynolds knew the whole story and still actively encouraged the pedo to run.
Today's NY Post wrote:In another stunning development, Robert Novak today reveals in his column - published in PostOpinion on Page 31 - that even after House GOP leaders knew that Foley had written an inappropriate e-mail to a 16-year-old former male page, they were still urging him to seek re-election. Novak writes, "A member of the House leadership told me that Foley, under continuous political pressure because of his sexual orientation, was considering not seeking a seventh term this year but that Rep. Tom Reynolds, chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC), talked him into running."

Nice job of Reynolds renting out a day care facility to hold a press conference though, with mothers and kids used as props, in order to avoid specific questions about the e-mails. :lol:
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Well Fox news is reporting that Foley admitted he is gay, and an alcoholic, AND abused by CLERGYMEN in his youth.

I feel a change to Independent is coming on here soon.....
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Derron wrote:I feel a change to Independent is coming on here soon.....
You're still watching Fox News. That "change" ain't gonna come.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Derron wrote:Well Fox news is reporting that Foley admitted he is gay, and an alcoholic, AND abused by CLERGYMEN in his youth.

I feel a change to Independent is coming on here soon.....
Faux News is two steps ahead of you.

titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Uncle Fester wrote:
I'm not defending him and nobody else is either, dickhead. He's gone and good riddance.

So, you can stop lying.
Re-read the thread. Your responses are all about damage control.

To you, it's just another part of the game:
You got Foley. Good for you. Do your little dance. Spike the ball in the endzone whatever. Just don't forget to buckle your chinstrap. The game is just getting started.
Ask yourself why you suck up to these low-grade assholes and work to get them elected. What do you get out of it? There are bigger things than politics.
ask yourself if you could ask this same question about dem polititians?

uhhh, YEAH!!!!!!!
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

mvscal wrote:Poor guy
Well, at least one person out there was dumb enough to buy the fudgepacked alcholic defense.

Not quite sure how it will play with the rest of the mouthbreathers, though.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

mvscal wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Funny how the Repubs have always seemed to have more homos and pervs, isn't it?
They don't. They just get run from the party unlike Democrats who embrace the sick perverts in their party.

Gerry Studds didn't send dirty emails to his underage male page. He fucked him up the ass and was re-elected to five more terms. Barney Franks was and probably still is running a faggot whorehouse out of his apartment and fixing parking tickets for his boy toys. Then you've got the pervert in chief jamming cigars up the twats of interns and jacking off on their faces.

Oh yes....and then there's the Kennedys. Rapists, killers, drunks, druggies and perverts to a man.

Oh they are just misunderstood mv........
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Somebody tell me Hastert didn't blame hurricane katrina for his not doing a more thorough investigation of Foley. I didn't hear it, but I heard of it.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Ruff
Elwood

Post by Ruff »

mvscal wrote:
Cuda wrote:Somebody tell me Hastert didn't blame hurricane katrina for his not doing a more thorough investigation of Foley. I didn't hear it, but I heard of it.
Let's see. Major natural disaster virtually wiping out a major city on one hand....and Foley fagging off on the other.

How to prioritize....
A uni-tasker? Great response.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Funny how the Repubs have always seemed to have more homos and pervs, isn't it?
They don't. They just get run from the party unlike Democrats who embrace the sick perverts in their party.

Gerry Studds didn't send dirty emails to his underage male page. He fucked him up the ass and was re-elected to five more terms. Barney Franks was and probably still is running a faggot whorehouse out of his apartment and fixing parking tickets for his boy toys. Then you've got the pervert in chief jamming cigars up the twats of interns and jacking off on their faces.

Oh yes....and then there's the Kennedys. Rapists, killers, drunks, druggies and perverts to a man.
And then there's the local run-of-the-mill wierdos...
W. Va. Lawmaker Embarasssed by Photos

By LAWRENCE MESSINA
The Associated Press
Wednesday, October 4, 2006; 11:52 AM

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- A state senator said he is evaluating whether to continue his bid for a second term after a Charleston television station aired revealing pictures of him last week.

"My family has urged me not to withdraw from the election and I will work with them to make a decision in the immediate future," State Sen. Randy White, a Webster County Democrat, said in a letter to newspapers in his district.

An apologetic White also wrote that he was "shocked" and "horribly embarrassed" after WCHS-TV aired photos depicting him and at least two other men wearing only body paint.

"The pictures were taken approximately two years ago in private and were stolen from my personal computer," said White, 51, a married father of three. "I am not sure why they were given to the media, but I must assume for obvious political reasons."

WCHS said it received the photos anonymously on a compact disc. The various photos, censored by the station, were shown for about 80 seconds during a 5-minute news segment alleging White was the apparent victim of a blackmail plot. The station aired the segment during several newscasts last week.

White did not mention extortion during a brief Monday interview with The Associated Press or in Tuesday's letter. White wrote that he had been working with his family to overcome a "personal identification situation" and to overcome depression for which he has been treated through medication for over a year.

"I am a religious person and have been for some months praying to God to help my family and me through this tragic and troubling episode in my life," the letter said.

In its news segment, WCHS said it had reported the disc and its contents to the FBI.

White served three terms in the House of Delegates before winning his seat in the 11th Senate District in 2002.

Republican Harold "Pete" Sigler is challenging White in the November election. Sigler did not immediately respond to messages requesting comment Tuesday.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The Republican Party is now in Full Meltdown Mode, with many members not just disavowing Foley but also starting to back away from Fatstert.

On another front, it's been rumored that the Log Cabin faction will now push for an official change from GOP to GOMBLP.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Okay, this is Randy White, the guy from West By God. Fess up, gents...which one of you is actually him?:

:twisted:

Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

What is that, a fruit roll-up?
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

I was going to say a wine stain, but who knows? Some of the paint, maybe? I'm just wondering what made getting nekked and getting painted anywhere near a camera sound like a good idea. I mean, other than the wine.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Rich Fader wrote:Okay, this is Randy White

To have gone from a HoF defensive lineman to this. Tragic, I tell ya.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What do you dems want? This guy is toast. He resigned immediately. He is not being defended by repubs. The repubs are, however pointing out how the dems, when in such a case, circle the wagons and defend the guy.

BTW, is that fukker down is louisiana who kept his life savings in the freezer running? I wouldn't doubt it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.