Do you remember

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

JiT3
Crack Whore

Do you remember

Post by JiT3 »

Couldn't decide where to put this, so here it is.

Do you remember Jess the Rookie that used to post on these boards? LMAO if I didn't see him today on a Vonage commercial on TV and yes he was still sporting his "Jewfro" as someone dubbed it. Seems the boy has found his plot in life.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Jit3

I'm trying to figure out if this is really you or a troll. I haven't seen Jeff in Turn 3 for years. Yeah, that is JTR. Actually he's been in a few commercials and some movies of late, and now, by GOD, they even let him talk!!

And now, back to you. What is my favorite lens that I use?

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
JiT3
Crack Whore

Post by JiT3 »

Is it by chance the 70-200 2.8 L ? Honestly I can't remember but, you can bet your bippy it is the original, one and only Jeff in Turn 3
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Close enough. "IS"

Glad to see you around. Your buddy Indyclown is around every now and then...as Gunslinger.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

----

OK, bye.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

So where have you been ? You still doing the racing pics, and the refinishing work?

Haven't seen you in a long time.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
JiT3
Crack Whore

Post by JiT3 »

Yeah I am still doing the refinishing work and some motor sports but not as much as I used to. The digital age dropped prices so much for motor sports photography that I can't afford to travel on what they want to pay these days. When you can look at the back of the camera and tell if your settings are correct, you don't really have to know what your doing to do it.
I got hooked up with a local high school, which lead to a township online news site. I now shoot a lot of that hs sports for the news site as well as sell to the parents. Even done a few articles myself.
Had a kid that went to that school advance into the UFC for his first fight back in August. I met up iwth him, took some photos and wrote the feature story for the news site. It was about my 4th or 5th article for them.
Shot the Mayor of Indianapolis when he came to the education center for a meeting. The editor was there so he wrote the story, I just did the captions.

Other than that, things are about the same.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

You've been gone so long, but have you forgot some of these faces?

Miss Conducts wytch of years ago? Bwah

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

----

OK, bye.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Luther wrote:You've been gone so long, but have you forgot some of these faces?
That would be a blessing.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

JiT3 wrote:you can bet your bippy it is the original, one and only Jeff in Turn 3
s'up bud....long time no....

I was in Indy about a month ago..........

I was wondering whether you were still alive or not.......
get out, get out while there's still time
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

I remember this one time I was watching Airplane, that reality series on A&E, and they had this story of a guy who smelled so bad and was so drunk or hungover they made him take a sink bath.

HOLY SHIT!! IT WAS JIT3!!

He actually had a speaking part in his role.

GUNSLINGER US TOUR!!

I'm in Freddie Fender's town currently. One of our employees relatives funeral was pushed forward because of Freddies. I was needed as well as a couple of other things.

CYA ASSHATS!!!
I fucking suck.