A message from Roger Waters

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

A message from Roger Waters

Post by BSmack »

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Let me guess: He's got you convinced.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:Let me guess: He's got you convinced.
Let me guess: This guy has you convinced.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Convinced of what?

He's obviously got you convinced of something- and given your track record, there's no doubt it's something laughably wrong, whatever it is
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Led to the Slaughter wrote:Convinced of what?

He's obviously got you convinced of something- and given your track record, there's no doubt it's something laughably wrong, whatever it is
why is my neighborhood on fire
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

message from roger waters-------

syd barett is dead
mvscals blow monkey spunk
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

One RACK for Mothster
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

Cuda wrote:One RACK for Mothster
thks

ps bsmacks fav film is 'somewhere in time' where he has a threesome with chris reeve and chris plummer then wakes up in 1912 and bitchslaps jane seymoure
mvscals blow monkey spunk
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Great, now I've got two tards gibbering away.

:meds:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Is that like the
"Vote for Goldwater and we'll be in a war in Viet Nam" ??
I voted for Barry and........
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

so... it's your fault!
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Wolfman wrote:Is that like the
"Vote for Goldwater and we'll be in a war in Viet Nam" ??
I voted for Barry and........
Didnt Goldwater get a little soft,ie moderate, in his old age thus pissing off old coots like you and my parents and aunts and uncles who voted for him at the time?
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

When Ronald Reagan ran on what was essentially Goldwater's old platform and won, it was just too much a psychological blow for him to take
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Ronald Reagan. Senile old fuck that used to run the joint.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The phantorino
Elwood

Post by The phantorino »

No, he was on life support most of the time. The correct way to phrase that sentence is as follows:

Ronald Reagan, dribbling, Senile, rambo-fan old Fuck that had the country run for him by men with slightly less sense.
Proof "Trickle Down Economics" Bwaahaahaaa

You're welcome
Luther Wrote:
a butt load of people who sit in those small cubicles pretending to work while submitting a "take."
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

As plainly disasterous as the GOP dominated aganda has proven over the past six years, neither Waters nor any other pundits or high-profiled commentators are directing proper attention to the actual base of the Republican power--namely the organization and application of millions of Born-Again Christers, the virulently intolerant religious cult that enjoys not only tolerance but encouragement from the (unelected) cabal occupying the White House.

The war profiteers--the ones for whom 9/11 has proven an unprecendented bonanza of gushing BILLIONS of dollars--are a tiny collection of fat cats and minions.

They are TOTALLY reliant upon the fear-mongered, Apocalypse-anticipating, queer-hating, xenophobic racist morons who rabidly baste themselves in the fetid jucies of the Christer cult. They swim in it, spew it, and VOTE it.

As usual, look to Ohio for the bellwether as to just how this careening comeabout in American history will unfold in the coming few years.

Who is J. Kenneth Blackwell? He's currently the Ohio Secretary Of State, who thus oversaw that state's election of 2004--and who personally handed it to the Cheney 'n Chimp cabal through an obscene number of gross improprieties. He's currently running for Governor (trailing in the polls--but so what, so was Bush). Moreover, he's a FERVENT Christer, whose inflammed religiousity informs his rabid right-wing aganda.

Waters means well, but he needs a bigger balloon.

Wake Up! (it's the Christers, stupid!)
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Cuda wrote:When Ronald Reagan ran on what was essentially Goldwater's old platform and won, it was just too much a psychological blow for him to take
Not quite. Reagan actively courted the Religious Right. That would have been anathema to Goldwater.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:As plainly disasterous as the GOP dominated aganda has proven over the past six years, neither Waters nor any other pundits or high-profiled commentators are directing proper attention to the actual base of the Republican power--namely the organization and application of millions of Born-Again Christers, the virulently intolerant religious cult that enjoys not only tolerance but encouragement from the (unelected) cabal occupying the White House.

The war profiteers--the ones for whom 9/11 has proven an unprecendented bonanza of gushing BILLIONS of dollars--are a tiny collection of fat cats and minions.

They are TOTALLY reliant upon the fear-mongered, Apocalypse-anticipating, queer-hating, xenophobic racist morons who rabidly baste themselves in the fetid jucies of the Christer cult. They swim in it, spew it, and VOTE it.

As usual, look to Ohio for the bellwether as to just how this careening comeabout in American history will unfold in the coming few years.

Who is J. Kenneth Blackwell? He's currently the Ohio Secretary Of State, who thus oversaw that state's election of 2004--and who personally handed it to the Cheney 'n Chimp cabal through an obscene number of gross improprieties. He's currently running for Governor (trailing in the polls--but so what, so was Bush). Moreover, he's a FERVENT Christer, whose inflammed religiousity informs his rabid right-wing aganda.

does the tinfoil hat crowd babble ever end?
The phantorino
Elwood

Post by The phantorino »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:As plainly disasterous as the GOP dominated aganda has proven over the past six years, neither Waters nor any other pundits or high-profiled commentators are directing proper attention to the actual base of the Republican power--namely the organization and application of millions of Born-Again Christers, the virulently intolerant religious cult that enjoys not only tolerance but encouragement from the (unelected) cabal occupying the White House.

So there IS someone who's view of the world is based in reality, not GOP-fed bullshit.
Fucking rack all of this, and the over/under iis 20 years befoe the US is poorer than Guadalajara
Luther Wrote:
a butt load of people who sit in those small cubicles pretending to work while submitting a "take."
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What are you pretending to laugh at, babs?

EVERYTHING you've advocated in the past five years (in your childish playground taunt style) has proven ASS BACKWARDS!!

You are unquestionably the biggest fool/asshole on this palisied forum, handsdown.

You've neither the argument/facts, nor the, uh, writing ability, to back up ANY of the ludicrous bigoted spoor you regularly puke, as it were, into your keyboard.

You don't DARE to challenge ONE of Noam Chomsky's positions on ANY specific topic?

You pathetic Limpdick sucking tool,....hide.........just hide.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Hide....behind your hollow bluster.

And tell it to the generals--real lifelong military professionals of the highest rank--who are breaking with tradition......daring to be men, not just officials.

They're calling TOTAL BULLSHIT on the entire Rumsfeld career, the entire....THING...that is vile cabal enjoined with Chney and Bush (Herbert) back in the smoldering ruins of the Nixon crime spree. And which has led to THIS unprecedented disgrace of America and its purpose.

What part of you isn't awake yet?

Don't worry, it's coming plenty soon enough for your masked cringing snarl.