Bring it, motherfuckers!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Coming from an unfunny, unoriginal, gameless, sackless cunt like you, PUS, that was totally unnecessary.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

gameless, sackless cunt
So...you pick RJ's smack out of your hind end and sling it around?

Does "bring it motherfuckers" mean "stuff my fecal cavern with smack so I can shake it loose with a few CTRLs and :paul: it into my posts"?

Spectacular-btw
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

PSUFAN wrote: fecal
It's beyond me why you seem want to keep reminding people about that picture.

A bit of advice, PUS: anytime it takes you 5 fucking days to come up with a retort (which is the time it took you to revive this thread) there's really no point in posting anything, because all it accomplishes is making you look like... a fucking smack-gimp who needs 5 fucking days to come up with a retort.

btw, "unfunny, unoriginal, gameless, sackless cunt" have all been used both separately and in various combinations to describe you and your ilk since before Smack Chat went from chat room to message board; using these terms isn't borrowing somebody else's smack any more than spelling a word right is riding Merriam Webster's jock you fucking idiot.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

My money's on PSU, for the simple fact that, on this one, he has BODE.

That, and the fact that Cuda seems to need to re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re use the C word. Tacky and smackless.

Proceed.
Cuda Said:

Save yourself further humiliation, Corky. Just let this thread scroll down the page & hope PUS doesn't try to ride your jock again & reset it.