The smack is flowing freely now

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

bishop
Jake

The smack is flowing freely now

Post by bishop »

This place needs some board name changes. I thought the mods here could really bring it. Does anyone talk shit around here or is everyone just seating around waiting for a half decent topic to discuss, let me know I'm already losing interest.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Yeah, cause .net is know for epoch smack. ALl you guys talk about is dildos and fucksticks.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

it's a good thing you showed up. We were running short of cowards who hide behind troll names.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
bishop
Jake

Post by bishop »

Cicero wrote:Yeah, cause .net is know for epoch smack. ALl you guys talk about is dildos and fucksticks.
I'm not from .net dumbshit, take a look around I hate that place too.
bishop
Jake

Post by bishop »

Mister Bushice wrote:it's a good thing you showed up. I haven't had anything productive to say for weeks.
Glad I could help :D
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

bishop wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:it's a good thing you showed up. I haven't had anything productive to say for weeks.
Glad I could help :D
OH SNAP!
AGAIN WIF THE EDITS!
why is my neighborhood on fire
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

bishop wrote:
Cicero wrote:Yeah, cause .net is know for epoch smack. ALl you guys talk about is dildos and fucksticks.

...oxyMORON much?
bishop
Jake

Post by bishop »

ChargerMike wrote:
bishop wrote:

...oxyMORON much?
You know whats really cool is pics of some fat dudes arm tat. I bet all the ladies mmmmm hookers think thats hot.
Roofer
Elwood

Post by Roofer »

Who let Bishop out of the crib again? God damn people, if you're not gonna mind the anklebiter (or is that anklegrabber?), I'll have to call in the Dept. of Child Services to mind the little fuckstick.

Now put this Gerber feedin bed wetter back in his place.

Thank you.
m2 wrote:I'm use to it. Why?

Are you trying to hurt my feelings?

It wont work... I'm a Warriors fan.
bishop
Jake

Post by bishop »

Roofer wrote:Myself just like the many on here, have no real ability to run anyone, so if some of you assgrabbers don't mind please give me a helping hand trying to figure out a way to run this guy because I alone can't accomplish much.
There right behind you bubba.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

So far it's been nothing but FTFY edit smack and I use the term "smack" loosely. Is that all you got?
Roofer
Elwood

Post by Roofer »

bishop wrote:
Roofer wrote:Myself just like the many on here, have no real ability to run anyone, so if some of you assgrabbers don't mind please give me a helping hand trying to figure out a way to run this guy because I alone can't accomplish much.

Bishop,

Just because you're more willing to double as a fucking internet punching back for even the weakest of smackers, instead of logging out like any sane person would, doesn't make you a hero or anything, bro. Just makes you fodder for our daily amusement.

Now I'm about to hand your ass to you on two boards, and handle my business here at my job. Let me apologize though for using that dirsty 3 letter word on you, as it's obvious you haven't the ability to hold one yourself.

And no, polishing the knob of your 2nd cousin Louie doesn't constitute a job, even if he does give you a lollipop and a couple bits.

lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

bishop wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:
bishop wrote:I'm not from .net dumbshit, take a look around I hate that place too.

...oxyMORON much?
You know whats really cool is pics of some fat dudes arm tat. I bet all the ladies mmmmm hookers think thats hot.
It is about as hot as a flacid teenie wienie.
bishop
Jake

Post by bishop »

Roofer wrote:
bishop wrote:

Bishop,

Just because you're more willing to double as a fucking internet punching back for even the weakest of smackers, instead of logging out like any sane person would, doesn't make you a hero or anything, bro. Just makes you fodder for our daily amusement.

Now I'm about to hand your ass to you on two boards, and handle my business here at my job. Let me apologize though for using that dirsty 3 letter word on you, as it's obvious you haven't the ability to hold one yourself.

And no, polishing the knob of your 2nd cousin Louie doesn't constitute a job, even if he does give you a lollipop and a couple bits.
Just because you figured out a way to log onto your bosses computer at Dairy Queen doesn't constitute doing a job and talking smack all at the same time.

I guess I can't expect much from a guy who's idea of multi-tasking is giving his brother the reach around while hammering his own ass with Grandma's wooden dildo. Go fucking earn a real living and STFU.
bishop
Jake

Post by bishop »

lk_pick1 wrote:
bishop wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:
...oxyMORON much?
Agreed fags that put up their own arm tatoos for avatars just screams "mommy didn't love me"
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

can I get a Buster Bar?
TIA
OTST
Elwood

Post by OTST »

Yeah, you're so above it all. :meds:
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

bishop wrote:
lk_pick1 wrote:
bishop wrote:You know whats really cool is pics of some fat dudes arm tat. I bet all the ladies mmmmm hookers think thats hot.
Agreed fags that put up their own arm tatoos for avatars just screams "mommy didn't love me"
Left him alone in the trailer to fend for himself, I spose.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

lk_pick1 wrote:
bishop wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:
...oxyMORON much?
I'm sure you've been in the presence of a few of those. "No, Elaine, it's not you, I promise"
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Roofer
Elwood

Post by Roofer »

bishop wrote:
Roofer wrote:
bishop wrote:There right behind you bubba.

Bishop,

Just because you figured out a way to log onto your bosses computer at Dairy Queen doesn't constitute doing a job and talking smack all at the same time.

I guess I can't expect much from a guy who's idea of multi-tasking is giving his brother the reach around while hammering his own ass with Grandma's wooden dildo. Go fucking earn a real living and STFU.

Well I don't know if I should congratulate you for actually trying to run somethin at me, or laugh at you for the Dairy Queen mini-blast. I'm sorry I couldn't contemplate this dilemma sooner as I was busy in a meeting with an aircraft hinge supplier to discuss some quality problems we have found on their product. God damn, when did Dairy Queen start buying and exporting aircraft hinges? Hmmm...who woulda thunk it. Talk about diversifying your business. Oh shit....I started using big words again, didn't I junior? Maybe I oughta just keep it to "grandmas with wooden dildos" so your feeble mind can keep up.

But again, congrats for trying to run some smack. At least it won't seem like a waste of mine and everyone else's time now.

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

~honk, honk~

Can I get that Buster Bar? Hello?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

bishop wrote:Just because you figured out a way to log onto your bosses computer at Dairy Queen doesn't constitute doing a job and talking smack all at the same time.

Smack Lexicon Usage Chart

X 'someone else's computer' reference

X 'fast food restaurant worker' reference

X 'talking smack' reference

X 'giving reach around' reference

_ 'I'm rubber, you're glue' reference

X 'grandma' reference

X 'dildo' reference

_ 'you like to suck dick' reference

X 'earn "real" cayesh' reference

Bishop touched most all bases with that healthy blast.

Ooooh what might have been, had Jeffins in THE 'ego brought it with such force.

Props be to bishop.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I'll settle for a plumper and a medium slurpmee.
mouse
Elwood

Post by mouse »

Is the same Bishop his wife made him stop posting at anothet troll board?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread. ... ght=bishop

after his many meltdowns.............

Trolls looking for him..............

more Bishop drama

http://spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=215184
mouse
Elwood

Post by mouse »

BishopRyan
The Bishop

Position: Streaky Guard
Team: San Antonio Spurs
vBookie Cash: $25
BishopRyan earned this Spur by being an original member of SpursTalk.com.

Default Re: Where Did That Bishop Guy Go?
I'm here but I've been posting at another forum where I have some friends. Plus I've been running smack at TT and .net and spent yesterday pissing some yoyo's off at T1B. Plus I've been shooting pool about 30 hours a week so its cut my www time down. You guys are doing great without me but I may make a few posts here today just for ole time sake
Rack Bishop for stirring the pot on multiple boards.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Plus I've been running smack
Link?
pissing some yoyo's off at T1B.
Link?
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
mouse
Elwood

Post by mouse »

RACK ^