WTF is wrong with (black) people these days?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

TenTallBen
No title requested

WTF is wrong with (black) people these days?

Post by TenTallBen »

This is from a local private high school graduation...
Bishop Leaves Graduation

Posted: May 24, 2006 08:10 AM CDT

A warning Tuesday night went out to the crowd at St. Thomas More's graduation. Monday, families of Teurlings Catholic High School grads like India Harris were told the same thing, too. No cheering - until Bishop Michael Jarrell hands everyone a diploma.

Simple enough, right? Apparently not...

"I was nervous, excited - all that good stuff," says Harris. Her mother, Pam Derousselle says, "it's exciting - it's a big event - you can't contain yourself sometimes." Both say the Teurlings audience just couldn't hold it in - and cheered for several graduates - including India. "He called my name - they screamed - he handed me the diploma and he goes congrats. He said get somebody else to do this and he walked off," says India.

RACK the B-man!

A spokesman for the Diocese of Lafayette tells KATC the Bishop did leave after repeatedly asking the audience to respect the ceremony. Derousselle says she was shocked, "I'm just sitting there like oh my God - how could he do that to my child?"

She acts like the holy man fingerbanged her daughter right there on stage. Pluheese.

The school's chancellor handed out the rest of the diplomas. The spokesman says the Bishop felt like he had to take a stand against unacceptable behavior. "Me personally - I think the Bishop owes her an apology," says India's mom. The diocese says the graduates weren't the problem, it was the audience. They also say Bishop Jarrell has not changed any plans for future graduation appearances.
Lemme get this straight. The person calling the names out repeatedly ask the audience to hold their applause until all the names are called. YOU and a handfull others blatently disrespect those wishes and choose to cheer when your daughters name is called out. The Bishop leaves in disgust/protest and your daughter is the one owed an apology????

Gimmie a fuckin break already!

The video says it better than that artice.

Here's the link.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

For God’s sake the same thing happened 36 years ago at my all-white graduation from a rural Wisconsin high school (the cheering after repeated requests not to). Nobody walked out. Seems to be a time-honored tradition at high school graduations. You just hate black people. Get over it.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Yep, you never see poor white people getting loud. No, not ever.

:lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:For God’s sake the same thing happened 36 years ago at my all-white graduation from a rural Wisconsin high school (the cheering after repeated requests not to). Nobody walked out. Seems to be a time-honored tradition at high school graduations. You just hate black people. Get over it.
RACK

RACK BSmack too, :lol: :lol: We was real loud when my kin got their papers.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Filthy, thieving, attention starved n. iggers. They should be lucky that they are able to graduate from any high school.

TTB, your outrage at this story is fascinating. Sure, the mother and her family are guility of bad judgement but the actions of the mother put no one's life in jeopardy.

Am I to assume that all white folks are drunken idiots because you are/were?
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Invictus wrote:Filthy, thieving, attention starved n. iggers. They should be lucky that they are able to graduate from any high school.

TTB, your outrage at this story is fascinating. Sure, the mother and her family are guility of bad judgement but the actions of the mother put no one's life in jeopardy.

My hunch is that the Bishop was poppin' a woodrow and had to leave.

Did you watch the video. India was fine.
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Poor TTB, he fucks a goat just one time, yet for the rest of his life he is labeled a goat-fucker. :o
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Invictus wrote:TTB, your outrage at this story is fascinating.
I wouldn't call it outrage. I feel sorry for those people actually.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: You just hate black people.
What's to like?
Their innate ability to piss off dimwits like you and TTB.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

they're black?
mvscal wrote:That's because you're inhaling black cock faster than your fat wife inhales cheesecakes.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Tom In VA wrote:Did you watch the video. India was fine.
With that endorsement, I did.

It left me pondering...can they not come up with a non-fat bitch to host the news in Lafeyette?

Holy crap. Put that bloated skank on the tube around here, and watch the ratings plummet to zero.

Bitch must be downing too much "soul food." Her damn body can't even contain her now-oversized soul.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

You people are missing the point.

Is this really something worthy of going on TV and requesting an apology? Where is the outrage about all of the brothas bangin it up on the northside? Slingin dope on the cornah! Wearin' dey drawz round dey kneez!!

You know what has been in the news over the last few months here? The black community is petitioning to have a street named after MLK. That's fine and dandy, right? They already have a Martin Luther King Blvd in town!!! :meds: Apparently its not a busy enough road and they want to change a bigger street to MLK Blvd. :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds:

No real leadership in a black community filled with priorities that are all out of whack. Like I said, I kinda feel sorry for them. It's not day fault day's ignent!
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

mvscal wrote:
What's to like?

RACK
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Goober McTuber wrote:For God’s sake the same thing happened 36 years ago at my all-white graduation from a rural Wisconsin high school (the cheering after repeated requests not to).

no surprise here. I'm sure all the mouth-breathers in your family were beside themselves when one of their own finally received a HS diploma.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

mvscal wrote:
What's to like?

good thing I'm wearing my Depends.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Cicero wrote:
mvscal wrote:
What's to like?

RACK
2nd

:lol:
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

There was a kid here in town who was 1/2 credit short to graduate and walk with the class. He planned a stunt that I knew about before hand and kept my mouth shut.

He put on a fucking cow suit and ran into the ceromony right where his name was to be called. A couple of guys stood up and yelled his name and the crowd just roared.

The principle had mad such a big deal about it, the whole fucking town knew.

This was 2 years ago.

You know what that kid is doing today ??

He's in Army Special Forces in Afghanastan, AFTER his tour in Iraq.

Fuck the Bishop...goddamn Catholic sons of bitches need to go fuck a woman, maybe they would lose the attitude.

Don't really understand how black and Catholic got together anyway ?? Fucking Southern Bapist's not good enough ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

You guys just wish you were black.

- Douchelord

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Most of you cunts just wish you were human.

Why are you trying to pin the act of whooping like Ric Flair with his cock trapped in a fridge door on Black people? I've seen The Price Is Right. Whitey is just as bad as every other race, if not worse.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Morron wrote:Blah blah blah...

This was 2 years ago.

Wow. He really made something of his life, being a human target on behalf of a mouth-breathing politician. Hope he's got a pig suit out there.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

as long as blacks are oreo's i don't care
mvscals blow monkey spunk
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Nishlord wrote: Whitey is just as bad as every other race

Of course, just not as collectively predictable.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Nishlord wrote:
Morron wrote:Blah blah blah...

This was 2 years ago.

Wow. He really made something of his life, being a human target on behalf of a mouth-breathing politician. Hope he's got a pig suit out there.
So in a thread where you were attempting to "smack" TTB et.al. with

"Most of you cunts just wish you were human"

You tard it up with that statement. Afghanistan, does it ring a bell ? Read your own country's history.

We'll handle our own "racial" affairs just fine without your help.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

This thread is like a Colossus of Rhodes-scale monument to idiocy.

That said - there are many things on which my black neighbors and I - people in my 15206 zip code - don't seem to agree on.

-Sidewalks...why not fucking use them? I have never seen a black person - of any age or gender or apparent socioeconomic status - use a sidewalk in my neighborhood. Rain, sunshine, snow...people walk in the street ALL OF THE TIME.

-Driving...fucking learn to do it, ok? In my neighborhood, there are many small streets, with 4 way stop signs at the intersections. No one seems to understand what to do when they approach an intersection with their vehicle. They either sit there and refuse to move, even when it is clearly their turn to go, or they utterly ignore the stop sign altogether and rip through without even looking at you. THERE ARE RULES ABOUT THIS, PEOPLE. Your refusal to understand them endangers everyone.

-Driving safely - hello? In a residential neighborhood, with tons of kids, with all of the black people walking in the street, with posted signs limiting speeds to 25 mph, with frequent intersections...why the fuck do you think it's ok to rip through at 45-65 mph? What the fuck are you proving by this? Yeah, maybe a couple of stupid kids are always going to do this...but fuck me, EVERYONE does it. What in your pea-brain tells you that this is at all acceptable? How long will it be before you are peeling you grandmother or a few children off of your chrome rims? Mother Fucking Idiots.

BTW, last Saturday, a friend of mine and his girlfriend were walking across the street in downtown Pittsburgh. This was in a place where there is frequent foot traffic, and there are people everywhere. They were in the middle of the street, when out of nowhere an SUV barreled at them at about 40mph, and hit them both before they had a chance to react in any way. They were EXTREMELY LUCKY, and they were thrown into the air by the impact. The girl suffered a separated shoulder, and the guy two bruised knees, an arm injury, and that's about it. Sooooo, the driver did what? Just kept on going, of course.

I didn't witness this. I would have run after the car until my lungs burst, trying to get the plate number. Another friend of mine tried, but he was wearing fucking sandals which fell off, and he didn't get it.

Mother fucking fuck fucking assholes.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PSUFAN wrote:That said - there are many things on which my black neighbors and I - people in my 15206 zip code - don't seem to agree on.
Sounds dreadful. Glas there aren't any in my ZIP code, I guess.
--Driving safely - hello? In a residential neighborhood, with tons of kids, with all of the black people walking in the street, with posted signs limiting speeds to 25 mph, with frequent intersections...why the fuck do you think it's ok to rip through at 45-65 mph?
When I do venture outside of my ZIP code, it's the opposite. Pretty rare to ever see a blacvk even hitting the speed limit...that's just asking to get pulled over. Not nearly like the illegals, who think driving 15mph under the limit is going to keep them from getting pulled over.

Some of the stereotyping in here is pretty humorous-btw.

FWIW, my new Mexican next door neighbors seem pretty cool. And believe it or not, there's one family living there in the $300K house...one car for the lot of them, too.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Pus must live in a shitty part of town, what with all the negroes walking around.... :wink:

My daughters gradumacation is this Friday nite at the Municipal Auditorium.

I'm gonna' make a very special effort to not make an ass of myself, and let this evening be all about her.

It will be tough, but I plan on swinging thru this once in a lifetime event unscathed.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

being a human target on behalf of a mouth-breathing politician
Typical reply from a piece of shit limey.

The Americans kicked your asses in 1776, saved your fucking asses in WW II, and you still don't get it do you ??

You fuckers woudl still be sieg heiling and eating sauerkraut if we had not saved your ass from Hitler. Looking back, it probably was a mistake.

But then you have British humor.....nothing funnier than a n-gger talking Cockney, reminds me of your lame attempts to run smack.

Your Gurkhas get their asses kicked much ??

Put a fucking party hat on and that GI would be happy to splat your worthless dome all over Kabul.
Derron
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Pretty rare to ever see a blacvk even hitting the speed limit...that's just asking to get pulled over.
See, here where I live, the po-po don't show up much. Day after day, assholes rip through like they're in the Daytona 500 in broad daylight.

Yet, a few weeks ago, I arrived home at 11:30 pm. At the intersection right near my front porch, I rolled through - nothing terrible, just a clutch-stay-in-second-gear job...the closest thing to a complete stop that you'll ever see...and a police car flipped on its lights a block away. Our two vehicles were the only ones within 10 blocks, I'd guess. The asshole cop put me through the ringer, "do you call that a stop?". I kept my mouth shut, because of course, he was right...but I was really wondering where this asshole was the other 23 hours of the day, where there were motherfuckers looking for people to casually murder with their vehicles thick on the tarmac.

Oh, and the cracks about my zip code don't come as a big surprise. Many folks who live in cities can tell you - you can have nice blocks that are very close to shitty ones. one street over from me is a stretch of absentee landlord section 8 housing, and a block in the other direction we have houses on the market for $495,000 with immaculate lawns, carraige houses, nice cars in the driveway, etc.

Take New Orleans for another example. Ann Rice could open a window of her pad in the Garden District and throw a rock and hit a crack dealer shuffling around St. Thomas Project, surely a place that should audition with Dante for inclusion for the Infero II.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Of course, just not as collectively predictable.
It's taken whitey a few more centuries and a lot of gene pool dilution to become as dumb and fucked up as the other races are from the start.

But whitey is making a hell of a run at it....
Derron
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

No matter who you are and where you come from, if you're part of a 3rd or 4th generation of parentless people, with no sense of belonging, no sense of right and wrong, no respect or frame of reference for any of what society represents, then you're going to end up being an asshole.

Many people who live in cities with no opportunites make absolute messes out of their lives, and they reproduce madly. Go to an urban supermarket and see who it is doing the food shopping - OLD BLACK WOMEN. There are a few matrons who support throngs of offspring, as the parents of babies succumb to their shitty destinies. Entire family trees right before your eyes, with utterly no prospects whatsoever, no inclination to reach for something better, no chance to do so.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

And it's ALL Bushs' fault, right?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:You fuckers woudl still be sieg heiling and eating sauerkraut if we had not saved your ass from Hitler. Looking back, it probably was a mistake.

Maybe not, had a certain criminal not been financing
/money laundering their efforts to take over Europe and eventually the USA, forcing Congress to enact laws to curtail his treason, laws wich he subsequently ignored/bypassed.

I mean, how could we allow that? How could we not execute the bastard?

What did we do to him again, anyway?

OH THAT'S RIGHT -- WE ELECTED BOTH HIS SON AND HIS GRANDSON TO THE PRESIDENCY.

We're a nation of geniuses, alright.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:
Invictus wrote:TTB, your outrage at this story is fascinating. Sure, the mother and her family are guility of bad judgement but the actions of the mother put no one's life in jeopardy.

No. You are to assume that Taquishanaynay drove home and, in all the excitement, forgot that she lef' her niglets in the back of the car thus parboiling the future felons and sparing the taxpayers great expense.
i laughed.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:The Americans kicked your asses in 1776

Oh, and you might want to brush up on your history a little bit...

The only people kicking the British's ass in 1776 were the British.

And assuming you're referring to the Revolutionary War, the people who kicked the British's asses were the French...tell me you knew?

Oh, and while we're at it, I think the year you're looking for is 1781. All that happened in 1776 was a piece of paper got signed, and a whole bunch of Americans got dead.

Kinda sucks that a "piece of shit Limey" knows American History better than you, eh?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

1781 was a good year. 1787 was better.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

War Wagon wrote:Pus must live in a shitty part of town, what with all the negroes walking around.... :wink:

My daughters gradumacation is this Friday nite at the Municipal Auditorium.

I'm gonna' make a very special effort to not make an ass of myself, and let this evening be all about her.

It will be tough, but I plan on swinging thru this once in a lifetime event unscathed.
I'll take the over.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

The only people kicking the British's ass in 1776 were the British.

And assuming you're referring to the Revolutionary War, the people who kicked the British's asses were the French...tell me you knew?

Oh, and while we're at it, I think the year you're looking for is 1781. All that happened in 1776 was a piece of paper got signed, and a whole bunch of Americans got dead.
Schematics dude...All that matters is that the US got over on England in the Revolutionary War , and then went back and saved their ass in WW II.

In the simple context of global conflict, individual years don't mean a hell of a lot. SE Asian conflicts been going on over 800 years. The US was involved only in the last 60 to any extent.

MIddle East conflicts been going on for more than 2000 years. Not likely we are going to put a democracy in place any where in the Middle East soon.

Besides, in 2040 the demograhics of the US will have a whoel different look. Not that I give a fuck though...
Derron
wtf?

Post by wtf? »

Derron Blutarski wrote:Schematics dude...All that matters is that the US got over on England in the Revolutionary War , and then went back and saved their ass in WW II.
Schematics?

Forget it... you're rolling.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

mvscal wrote:
What's to like?
I read somewhere that they're good at BBQing. I like BBQ.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Many people who live in cities with no opportunites
So move someplace where there is opportunity. It's not rocket science, folks.
No prob. I'll be right up, hombre.

sin,
Sinaloa dirtfarmer