OStillborn...

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

OStillborn...

Post by indyfrisco »

Get ready to go down on Saturday.

I don't cal lmany games here. I called the t.u. game. I was right. With Reed going to be packed (thanks Billy G.!), OSU will go down on Saturday. Mizzou is down, but A&M put a hurtin' on them on Saturday by 28 points, I believe.

A&M's biggest win in the last 20 years to happen Saturday.

A&M 68
OSU 64

Gig'em and fill the gym.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Mook
Elwood

Post by Mook »

I hope you're right as well.....but I just don't see it happening. OSU is tough and I don't think aTm has any real answer for J. Graham.

Like I said though, I hope you're right!
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Re: OStillborn...

Post by Bizzarofelice »

IndyFrisco wrote:Mizzou is down
Thank you understatement of the year. Quin decided to sit his leading scorer FOR THE ENTIRE FIRST HALF of the A & M game.

I think Mizzou lost that game because Watkins is on our bench now.
why is my neighborhood on fire
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Destrofelice wrote:. Quin decided to sit his leading scorer FOR THE ENTIRE FIRST HALF of the A & M game.
and Missouri was up 1 at half, outscored 57-28 in the second half with Kleiza. also, rumor was it was a benching for his unwarranted smack to a ref that made a call on him in the KU game.

http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasket ... 05_MO@TXAM
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

King Crimson wrote:and Missouri was up 1 at half, outscored 57-28 in the second half with
yeah, but.....nuthin

Mizzou Fan
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

I don't see it, but any away game in the Big 12 is a hard road to go so it's definitely possible. I think it would take more than just A&M having a good game, would take several OSU players having a bad game..but it's not like THAT hasn't happened this year. It happened in Norman just a couple of weeks ago.

That said, I still don't buy it.
OStUd
C'mon Honey, Get Back in the Tahoe

Post by OStUd »

IndyFrisco wrote:Get ready to go down on Saturday.

I don't cal lmany games here. I called the t.u. game. I was right. With Reed going to be packed (thanks Billy G.!), OSU will go down on Saturday. Mizzou is down, but A&M put a hurtin' on them on Saturday by 28 points, I believe.

A&M's biggest win in the last 20 years to happen Saturday.

A&M 68
OSU 64

Gig'em and fill the gym.
You think that Bill Gillispie can out coach the Suttons?

You think A&M has an answer for the Graham twins?

A&M will have troulbe with the OSU post game. That will open up Bobick and Lucas for 3's as the true aggies pull away.

The real Aggies 84

The fake Aggies 62
Real men don't fight they wrestle!
Ang

Post by Ang »

Nice to see another O-State fan in here, and while you are at it don't forget Ivan McFarlin is having the year of his life and JamesOn Curry has added the spark that the guards needed this year.

This team is looking pretty good about right now, tough enough for a road game like tomorrow.
Ang

Post by Ang »

Play on the board all you want, hoopal fan. All that matters is the game that is played. I don't think OSU will go down tomorrow at A&M and if I am wrong I'll stand up for my team and just go with how the game worked out. I think we all do that...

well....except for the whining. Sooners are known for that.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Ang wrote: Sooners are known for that.
that's hilarious.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Fuck OSU.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Believe the Heupel wrote: Why don't our 300 national championships in steer roping and wrestling get us more attention as the true powerhouse athletic department that we are?

Shall I go on?
Yes, please do! :lol:
Ang

Post by Ang »

OK, I have to admit it...bad response to a bad joke, but then again,

The whining I was talking about was really only referring to all the noise coming from Sooner fans about the dunk at the end of last Monday's game.

So, can we bring back my imaginary friend so I'm not the ONLY one happy about the win at A&M :)
OStUd
C'mon Honey, Get Back in the Tahoe

Post by OStUd »

Is me calling Lucas to step up against A&M imaginary?

Is my Chevy Tahoe imaginary?

Is Eddie Suttons 700 wins imaginary?

Is the face of pleasure on the girls that find their way into the back of my Tahoe imaginary?

I guess mens gymnastics is more manly than wrestling? You gooners coun't those NCs don't you?
Real men don't fight they wrestle!
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

OStUd wrote: Is the face of horror on the girls that find themselves cuffed and drugged in the back of my Tahoe imaginary?
FTFY
OStUd wrote:Is Eddie Suttons 700 wins imaginary?
Nope, just tarnished by cheating.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
minorthreat
Elwood

Post by minorthreat »

Shine wrote:
OStUd wrote: Is the face of horror on the girls that find themselves cuffed and drugged in the back of my Tahoe imaginary?
FTFY
OStUd wrote:Is Eddie Suttons 700 wins imaginary?
Nope, just tarnished by cheating.

Rack! Now I know I'll be welcomed here if the OStUb is here.
Ang

Post by Ang »

Noted. Thanks.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Well, I was excited about watching the game because I thought it was going to be on ESPN. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to see it because I believe it was on Fox Sports and I don’t get that channel.

Anyhow, it looked like a good game reading the play by play. We cut it to 3 with 1:25 to go, stole the ball and then missed a layup to cut it to 1. OSU takes it the other way for a layup to push it to a 5 point lead with less than a minute to go. If we get that layup cutting it to 1 with 1:14 to go at home, who knows…

Anyhow, props to OSU for a good game. Props to the Ags for hanging in there yet again with a top team.

It’s a long road left in the XII for us. We need a couple upsets to make the tourney. Looking forward to next year though for sure. We have 2 frosh, 2 sophomores and a junior starting now. If Wright stays, which I think he will, then we are definitely going to be one of the teams to beat next year.