Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

rozy
Cowboy

With the 33rd pick...

Post by rozy »

The Houston Texans select Jeremy Bloom.

You don't think it could happen?

If I see Charlotte Casserly.......
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Does EVERYONE but our team understand that WE NEED HELP ON THE FUCKING O-LINE!?!? Oh, and we also need a CB thanks to the Buchanon abotrion.

W-T-F?

Winston Justice would have been the PERFECT fit. Jimmy Williams is a big shut down CB and would have paired nicely with Dunta.

Mother of FUCK@! I hate this fucking team!!@
Last edited by PrimeX on Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Who the hell is this?

LenDale available
Justice available
Youboty available
Winston available

...and we took who?

Hell, at least I'd heard of Bloom...

:evil: :evil: :evil:
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Looks like you gusy are really looking at pressuring the QB's- hoping thazt will be your bread and butter in games.
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

It's look like our coaches, GM and owner are looking at nothing but their intestines as their heads remain firmly implanted in their asses.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

PrimeX wrote:Does EVERYONE but our team understand that WE NEED HELP ON THE FUCKING O-LINE!?!? Oh, and we also need a CB thanks to the Buchanon abotrion.

W-T-F?

Winston Justice would have been the PERFECT fit. Jimmy Williams is a big shut down CB and would have paired nicely with Dunta.

Mother of FUCK@! I hate this fucking team!!@

You can still pick up the Pac 10's Morris Trophy winner for OL of the Year in the PAC 10.

Ryan O'Callahan OT California 6-7 344

He's a monster!

m2
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The bold move in rd 1 would have been to take V. Young.
Taking Bush would have been completely understandable.
If the team was going to go a direction away from either of the above, the only sensible move would have been to take 'Brick.
Compounding their stupidity was not taking an O-lineman in rd 2.
Aaron in Tucson
Elwood

Post by Aaron in Tucson »

After the Texans announced that they’d signed Williams they also let it be known that they were seriously pursuing a trade to get back into the first round to grab one of the marquee running backs.

Huh? The idiots need OL help big-time but they’re going to hop back into the first round so they can grab a RB to spell Dom Davis?

If I’m Davis I’m thinking WTF is up with this org?

I’ve heard of smoke screens before but the Texans front office appears to be on crack.