27people killed by fucking tornados??? Please explain...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

27people killed by fucking tornados??? Please explain...

Post by Derron »

How the fuck does this happen ??

Basement anyone ?? National Weather Service warning ??

Look outside ??

Why live where the weather can off you ??

Is this Gods way of population control in Tentucky and Kennesse ??

This is seriously fucked up....

[web]http://katu.com/stories/84726.html[/web]
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, prior to this story, you thought of Tennessee and Kentucky as places where intelligent people tended to flock to?

This is what it took to dispell your previous notions?

Awesome.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RACK fucking Mother Nature

Now, if she would just throw down a 7.0+ earthquake or 9 to thin the herd in Cali of all the least coast/midwest tards that keep flocking here, we'd be all good.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Raydah James wrote:Now, if she would just throw down a 7.0+ earthquake or 9 to thin the herd in Cali of all the least coast/midwest tards that keep flocking here, we'd be all good.
Wonder if that would work around here?

Nevermind that the geologists are now telling us that WHEN the Big One hits, we're going to at least lose a bridge (I hope anybody on the Sellwood Bridge when it hits knows how to swim), and up to 6-digit casualties, I should probably be careful what I wish for, I suppose.

In the last year, the only two earthquakes centered under the city center in recorded history occurred. That's a bad sign, right? Both little ones, sure (3.0 about a month ago), but it indicates fault movement where there never has been any...right in the middle of town. Neat.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

you thought of Tennessee and Kentucky as places where intelligent people tended to flock to?
Well no not really... but let's look at this in the context of the big picture thing....so a few less necks in the gene pool is actually a good thing...

But I am thinking before the spring tornado /death/dismemberment / shit is done, that there going to be some people in Texas, Missouri, Kansas, Ohio and a handfull of other states that are going to get an accelerated dirt nap by a fucking tornado....????

I imagine the odds on a tornado hitting your specific square footage of the world, is a bit higher than the earthquake risk we run here.

Now I was looking at property at the coast yesterday. About 3 - 4 miles inland, but definetly in the old tsunami path....

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Derron
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I don't like this thread.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Dinsdale wrote:
Raydah James wrote:Now, if she would just throw down a 7.0+ earthquake or 9 to thin the herd in Cali of all the least coast/midwest tards that keep flocking here, we'd be all good.
Wonder if that would work around here?

Nevermind that the geologists are now telling us that WHEN the Big One hits, we're going to at least lose a bridge (I hope anybody on the Sellwood Bridge when it hits knows how to swim), and up to 6-digit casualties, I should probably be careful what I wish for, I suppose.

In the last year, the only two earthquakes centered under the city center in recorded history occurred. That's a bad sign, right? Both little ones, sure (3.0 about a month ago), but it indicates fault movement where there never has been any...right in the middle of town. Neat.
Yeah. Neat.

The worst one ever recorded right under L.A. was in '71 and registered a 6.5.........and fucked shit up something fierce.

I figure a few 9.5's will do the trick and trigger 2 immediate things-make any least coast cunt think twice before relocating thier frozen fucking ballsacks and vag's over here-and knock out a bit of the useless immigrant population who take the greatest state in the union for granted and breathe up my fucking air.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

When the fuck did Tennesee and Kentucky become part of the mid-fucking-west, imo?

& rack the tornado that hit paydirt- imo
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cuda wrote:When the fuck did Tennesee and Kentucky become part of the mid-fucking-west, imo?
East of the Cascades/Sierra + not on the shore of the Atlantic = Midwest
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I'm hoping for about a 30 foot tsunami to bring proprety values in La Jolla and Del Mar back down to reasonable levels.

It probably wouldn't hurt to flush all the garbage out of every beach community from PB to the Mexican border either.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:I'm hoping for about a 30 foot tsunami to bring proprety values in La Jolla and Del Mar back down to reasonable levels.
Recently read some shit that said the last big tsunami* to hit the U&L (in 1700) created a 96 foot wave.

I believe that counts as "big."

* - The last tsunami to hit the U&L at all was about 40 years ago, and it killed 4 people in Newport...but they were tourists from california, so we just kinda laugh about it.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I think 96 feet would do the job here.
I'm about 15 miles inland and 600 or 700 feet above sea level, so at least I and mine would be safe.

Hopefully Coronado Island would provide enough of a buffer so we wouldn't lose Petco Park.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: 27people killed by fucking tornados??? Please explain...

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:How the fuck does this happen ??

Well, trailer homes don't typically have basements. You, of all people, must know that. I mean, when was the last time you decided to head to your basement and, of course, wound up in the closet.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Re: 27people killed by fucking tornados??? Please explain...

Post by Risa »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Derron wrote:How the fuck does this happen ??

Well, trailer homes don't typically have basements. You, of all people, must know that. I mean, when was the last time you decided to head to your basement and, of course, wound up in the closet.
yep yep.

that, and just because you can see 'em
doesn't mean you can outrun 'em.

tornados kill people all the time, this time of year.

'the big one' comes about once in a flooding of new orleans.
on a short leash, apparently.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

when was the last time you decided to head to your basement and, of course, wound up in the closet.
Could not get in the goddamn closet, because your sorry ass was in there with Sissyroos cock jammed down your throat. Get the fuck out...

oh... you already did come out of the closet and now openly practice your homosexuality.
Derron
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:
when was the last time you decided to head to your basement and, of course, wound up in the closet.
Could not get in the goddamn closet, because your sorry ass was in there with Sissyroos cock jammed down your throat. Get the fuck out...

oh... you already did come out of the closet and now openly practice your homosexuality.
Brilliant smack there, Cletus.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dinsdale wrote:
Cuda wrote:When the fuck did Tennesee and Kentucky become part of the mid-fucking-west, imo?
East of the Cascades/Sierra + not on the shore of the Atlantic = Midwest
East of the mississippi = fucking east. How about a compromise: west of the Atlantic & east of the mississippi = mid-east. The similarity is fitting, except they have snake-handlers instead of suicide bombers
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:I'm more concerned that the BIG quake will hit Memphis while I'm there this year.
Didn't follow your link, but the New Madrid zone is very slow moving as far as tectonics go, and it had a Big One about 200 years ago, so it's unlikely there will be another in our lifetimes.

But then again, last I checked, quakes were pretty much unpredictable, and just because it shouldn't move, doesn't mean it's not going to.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

In Newbern, the twister carved a path through a cluster of homes near the Jimmy Dean Foods plant north of Newbern, where several victims died.

The plant, which makes breakfast sausages and other food products, was also damaged, a security guard said. A line of trees were snapped off about 9 feet above the ground.
Woah, this really was a disaster. Do NOT mess with my supply of Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage.

Oh, and I see the usual collection of reprobate 'tards (you know who you are) are in here running their insipid brand of Darwin smack and as usual contributing nothing of value.

Here's a great big GFY, jackoffs.

My fervent wish is that some great misfortune will befall you (like your house falling in a sinkhole or burning to the ground) and then all your neighbors stand around and laugh at you.

Fuckheads.

That would be funny, indeed.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Sudden Sam wrote:tornadoes move extremely quickly and often erratically. If one were in one's auto and heard a warning siren, that may mean a tornado is on top of your ass RIGHT NOW. See, they drop from the clouds and kick ass. They don't always warn you way ahead of time.
We laughed.

Sincerley,

Oklahoma
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

and then all your neighbors stand around and laugh at you.
Like we all did when you killed your dog ??

When your too stupid to buy an air conditioner ??

When we exposed your bullshit lies about being the chief fucking executive of the assembly plant ??

Like when you post and bitch about what a piece of shit car you bought your daughter ??

Bwwwaaahaaaaaaa..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Derron
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

tch...Dorron the moron never knows when to throw up the white flag.

Haven't you already been embarassed enough already w/o coming back for more? Remember that time you tried running smack on moi, only to have it blow up in your face and then you wound up scurrying off under the 'fridge like a cockroach when the kitchen light came on?

That's what I thought, Dorron.

Here's a tip.

When you see someone striding around here with more acumen than an 8 oz hammer, your best bet is to leave that thread quickly.

Tata.
chargerfan
Elwood

Post by chargerfan »

Man I hate Tornados my sister was killed as a result of one.

Sincerely
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Okla., Mo., Kan. clones ... looks like another round tomorrow.
...SIGNIFICANT SEVERE WEATHER OUTBREAK APPEARS INCREASINGLY LIKELY OVER THE PLAINS/MIDWEST ON THURSDAY...
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

These storms are commonplace in the spring. Some hillbillies get their meth factories tore up and I'll have to:
--wander over to the neighbor's yard to pick up my trash cans
--pick up 20 ft branches in my backyard
--risk baseball getting pre-empted for an overzealous weatherguy.

Nothing new.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

chargerfan wrote:Image

RACK the lk-pick reset.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

OK, I'd hit that green bitch.

--JHawk and a sidewalk
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RACK
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote:
chargerfan wrote:Image

RACK the lk-pick reset.
dork.
on a short leash, apparently.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

lk_pick posted a recent photo over at .net. The green bitch is definitely better looking. Has a nicer hat, too.

Parrot
Jake

Post by Parrot »

Round 2 tonight.

10 in Tennessee killed already.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

It's a great time to be in middle Tenn.

:meds: