So, the Russians, eh?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

So, the Russians, eh?

Post by Nishlord »

“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Not surprising if true.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

The Pentagon report noted that there were Russian business interests in Iraqi oil, and a senior US military spokesman said Russia's actions were being seen as "driven by economic interests".
The report also said Saddam Hussein's inept military leadership was a key factor in the defeat of his forces.
Simply shocking.

:meds:
chargerfan
Elwood

Post by chargerfan »

wow shocking... well not really. Seems like everyone the U.S. has some sort of conflict or political disagreement with the Russians are some way aligned with them Ex:Venezuela, Iran now Iraq. Only reason we try and keep diplomatic ties with them is because of 10k Nukes. If it weren't for that we'd probably be bitch slapping them right about now too.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

^
Anyone recall that bullet like projectile which penetrated one of America's heavy tanks, early on in that cluster-f?

Prudence would never underestimate Russia's military capabilities.
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Maybe that's why she never came out to play.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Re: So, the Russians, eh?

Post by Risa »

yeah, and the UAE provided cover for Osama, who may or may not be dead, and Israel like to steals things from us intelligence wise as well.

ain't nobody our friend. not even y'all. i hope y'all aren't. i hope y'all are covering your asses. americans make poor friends. blair shouldn't hang out to dry by himself.

we ain't nobody's friend, either.
on a short leash, apparently.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

You bet they gave the intel.

It read like this... YOU'RE FUCKED!
Risa

Post by Risa »

Jerkovich wrote:You bet they gave the intel.

right. once the americans get over there to clusterfuck it all to hell, whatever semblance of order there was is over.

saddam and his sons were mad men. they deserved to be destroyed.

they were not the 'pre emptive strike before they pre emptive strike us' terrorists and warmongers sold to the american people as the primary and original reason for this invasion, however.

there are plenty of mad men deserving of destruction that we leave alone, and even prop up, give money to, train, assist in annihilating (sp) their own people. Why the Husseins now?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

One has to wonder why they'd bother. Everyone on Earth knew they were as fucked as a logging-in Kevnic looking to tangle with Reindeer.

Perhaps it was a vestige of professional courtesy, remaining from prior salad days.

Boris: throw someone into the acid pool and look all mean and stuff.

Saddam: please come and save me. PLEASE! I've got grey in my beard, and my daughter's getting breast reduction surgery. When I sit it feels like Uday's poking me with a fire-blackened hippo prod. I AM NOT ON DRUGS.

Boris: enjoy your pyre.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Jerkovich

Post by Jerkovich »

PSUFAN wrote:One has to wonder why they'd bother. Everyone on Earth knew they were as fucked as a logging-in Kevnic looking to tangle with Reindeer.

Perhaps it was a vestige of professional courtesy, remaining from prior salad days.

Saddam: please come and save me. PLEASE! I've got grey in my beard, and my daughter's getting breast reduction surgery. When I sit it feels like Uday's poking me with a fire-blackened hippo prod. I AM NOT ON DRUGS.

Still bitter ya got your pussy caved in?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

It's already bad enough when IB starts talking foreign policy and she spews her vacuous anti-American nothings...

When she lapses into ghetto ebonics to do it though, man, there's not much worse reading to be had on this entire godforsaken coil...
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Risa wrote:
Jerkovich wrote:You bet they gave the intel.

right. once the americans get over there to clusterfuck it all to hell, whatever semblance of order there was is over.

saddam and his sons were mad men. they deserved to be destroyed.

they were not the 'pre emptive strike before they pre emptive strike us' terrorists and warmongers sold to the american people as the primary and original reason for this invasion, however.

there are plenty of mad men deserving of destruction that we leave alone, and even prop up, give money to, train, assist in annihilating (sp) their own people. Why the Husseins now?
who is it we assist in annihilating their own?

as for sadaam & sons, he was the biggest fish in a pond that needs cleaning rather badly.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The Russians, having been invaded by a similar Wermacht in 1941, on similarly bullshit premises, no doubt have a GENUINE reluctance to aid the efforts of a current Wermacht--deployed on the same bullshit premises and led by the same lunatics. So, of course they did the right thing and offered some sort of help. Anything helps. After all, the '41 Wermacht also started off with Shock and Awe, "slam-dunk" enthusiasm. And then, just like now--fighting back WORKS.

There's a place for Tony Blair in the defense dock at the Nurmemberg-like Trial which will eventually, quite properly, conclude this abhorent crime against humanity.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Van wrote:It's already bad enough when IB starts talking foreign policy and she spews her vacuous anti-American nothings...

When she lapses into ghetto ebonics to do it though, man, there's not much worse reading to be had on this entire godforsaken coil...

And then Nick Frisco shows up.

Well at least he usually keeps his insane rants relativly brief.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Risa

Post by Risa »

Van wrote:It's already bad enough when IB starts talking foreign policy and she spews her vacuous anti-American nothings...

well, tsk tsk meow. love you, too.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:The Russians, having been invaded by a similar Wermacht in 1941, on similarly bullshit premises, no doubt have a GENUINE reluctance to aid the efforts of a current Wermacht--deployed on the same bullshit premises and led by the same lunatics. So, of course they did the right thing and offered some sort of help. Anything helps. After all, the '41 Wermacht also started off with Shock and Awe, "slam-dunk" enthusiasm. And then, just like now--fighting back WORKS.

There's a place for Tony Blair in the defense dock at the Nurmemberg-like Trial which will eventually, quite properly, conclude this abhorent crime against humanity.
That was a downright embarrassingly inept post.

So, now we're comparing our carefully measured strikes into Afghanistan and Iraq with the Wehrmacht's march east in 1941??

Wow. There's apparently no end to this anti American myopia that's running rampant 'round these parts of late...

In all seriousness, that might've been the single most off base foreign policy post we've yet witnessed. That one's easily right up there with the asinine Hitler/Bush comparisons/debates and it's on a par with many a feverish anti U.S. conspiracy rant from IB.

Congrats, LTS. You've just set the bar at an all time low for stupid, lightweight posts.

Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

This story is the oddest thing I have ever seen. Russia gave them bad intelligence?

What was the form of the intelligence? How did they recieve it? How is this any different then our intelligence with Taiwan? How is this any different then Mexico's intelligence to the US about Cuba, while having relations with Cuba?

Was this a conversation between 2 people (countries) that everyone else would have? Then to top it all off it was false intelligence. Did they puposely not "get to the point" with Iraq, like we in our own lives don't get to the point with an employee who is about to get fired?

I need more info on this story to get a fucking point. Is an email from Canada to Saddam stating: "Yeh, the Americans are coming and they have all grouped up in Kuwait. Saddam they are going to kill you?", consider some kind of huge betrayal?

If Russia knew he had no chance of winning and gave him those facts, then what is the problem?

I guess its all about context. What was Russia's context of the message and why won't our government get angry if this truly happened, instead of just releasing this story out to the public with no real clear intention. OH WAIT!! It's a liberal media and they are protecting Russia's image to dumbass Americans.
I fucking suck.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Jerkovich wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:One has to wonder why they'd bother. Everyone on Earth knew they were as fucked as a logging-in Kevnic looking to tangle with Reindeer.

Still bitter ya got your pussy caved in?
Do you just google "kevnic got run over by some reindeer" every time you get online, or what?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Jerkovich wrote:Still bitter ya got your pussy caved in?
This coming from the T1B welcome mat? You were raped repeatedly, and now you're trying to talk tough?
why is my neighborhood on fire
Jerkovich

Post by Jerkovich »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
This coming from the T1B welcome mat? You were raped repeatedly, and now you're trying to talk tough?
And you are?

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Gotta love the Kevnics of the world.

He's firmly entrenched in the camp of "you're just pissed because I kicked your ass." Yet, when it comes time to chronicle this "kicking of ass" that they so love to boast about, they never seem to be able to come up with a link, and not one single member besides themselves have any memory of this "kicking of ass."

Anatomically Punked seems to be their leader.

Why don't you link that badboy up there, Kev?

My old crew always had a phrase for guys like you -- "Before you go walking and talking like you're The Man, it's often a good idea to first BE The Man."

So Kev, why don't you give us all a link to all this asskicking you've done?

Just one?

I won't hold my breath, since it's never happened. But when the boardbitches start talking all tough, it's always funny, so if that's what you were going for, then props to you, Kev The Rookie.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jerkovich wrote:And you are?
There's probably many, many correct answers to that question, but for now, I'm thinking "One of the Reindeer that made you a laughing stock for all of eternity" would be appropriate.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Jerkovich wrote: And you are?

Take your hand. Move it to the back of your head. Do you feel that large crater from the shotgun blast? Indirectly, that was my doing.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Jerkovich

Post by Jerkovich »

Bizzarofelice wrote:

Take your hand. Move it to the back of your head. Do you feel that large crater from the shotgun blast? Indirectly, that was my doing.
Uhm, ya. Wow, you're smackfabulous.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jerkovich wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:

See....this is why you were, are, and always will be a boardbitch.

I'll try and clue you in -- regardless how good or bad the smack levied your way was, it was clearly superior to your rebuttle.

Are you catching on yet, moron?

Do you realize what a complete fucking tool you are for going with the "that's not good smack" angle?

If it was so bad, it shouldn't have taken too much for a self-appointed "legend" like yourself to top it then, eh?

But, you proved...ONCE AGAIN...that you couldn't.

And THAT is why you're a tard.

I'm still waiting on that link to where you kicked all of that ass-btw. It was "put up, or shut up" time, and you've done neither. Yet another reason why you will always remain a boardbitch.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

HEY!!!! ITS DINS!!!
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Cicero wrote:HEY!!!! ITS DINS!!!
Right on queue.

Why is it not surprising when the term "boardbitch" is brought up, Sissy chimes in?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Damn...Mark Twain couldn't write this thread any better...

Mention the word "boardbitch," and lo and behold, who woulda thunk that Sissy would show up?

Truly priceless.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

At this moment, Sissyroo is my favoritest person in the whole wide world.

Sin,
Jerkovich
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

SS Wrote:
we are still keeping one another at arms length. No trust.
I laughed when I heard that the Ruskies also fed Saddam false imfo.
For one; the timing of the initial attack was off.

Where do you suppose they got that from. :wink:

Props to your mi$fits for not trusting the Russian mi$fits.
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Jerkovich wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:
And you are?

Might wanna look before you leap there, Jerkovich...

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Dinsdale wrote:Damn...Mark Twain couldn't write this thread any better...

Mention the word "boardbitch," and lo and behold, who woulda thunk that Sissy would show up?

Truly priceless.

I actually didnt waste my time reaDing your post, I was just excited to see you. Thats all.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cicero wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Damn...Mark Twain couldn't write this thread any better...

Truly priceless.

I actually didnt waste my time reaDing your post, I was just excited to see you. Thats all.
Cicero wrote:Some of you fuckers get a hard on everytime, you see my name.
All righty then.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

That was one highly informed insult!

RedHerring
Elwood

Post by RedHerring »

The same nation that spawned this guy? NO WAY!!!!

Image[stream]http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/clipserv ... 99-9824850[/stream]
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke
Jerkovich

Post by Jerkovich »

Fuckin’ shits on a Ritz! I come in with a really simple reply to a shitty thread and the ‘reindeer circle jerk’ does a piss poor job of piling on. Almost all of you are the dregs of society and really don’t deserve much of a reply then…GFYS.

Then again, sometimes, one has to waste a couple of minutes to tell a couple of shit stain losers that habituate these POS boards about how they really affect those that don’t.

Yes, I troll around when I’m bored and on hold with the company that I work for. But for the life of me, how do you stupid assholes troll all day long and still make a living? I swear if any of you worked for me you would be in the unemployment line and heading for Wallymart, ‘cause that’s where the bulk of you belong.

Ya, I read a lot of your takes and think that the bulk of the shit that spews from your KB should be shoved up your gaping, yawning assholes. So the next time you look for some zapperly fookin’ reply, don’t be surprised that it doesn’t come forth due to the fact that I’m actually busy working for the jackass that collects the cashish and splits half with me. Today alone I collected over 10k in total income from my customers.

I really have to finish a few downloads and send out some parameter sheets, so I’ll be on my way. You silly little fucks can continue to solve the world’s problems while I continue to make my family’s world a bit better everyday.

Sure, come back with your juvenile quips and banter, but I will no longer be a part of this slug feast due to the fact that my energy is best spent in other endeavors. My advise to most of you on this board is….EJECT…..you’re wasting precious time with morons and cretins. Some of you I actually had some assemblance of respect; but every time I see your replies, I began to wonder about your wisdom and perhaps your intentions.

There won’t be any smackolishious reply, no ‘let m prove how fucking manly I am’ retorts, no GFYSWGYDITG……or whatever.

Thanks for making me realize how fucking much time I have wasted on these boards and making me think twice about it.

Oh, and fuck the Russians anyway.

:lol:
Last edited by Jerkovich on Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jerkovich

Post by Jerkovich »

Dinsdale wrote:
Jerkovich wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote: Take your hand. Move it to the back of your head. Do you feel that large crater from the shotgun blast? Indirectly, that was my doing.
See....this is why you were, are, and always will be a boardbitch.

I'll try and clue you in -- regardless how good or bad the smack levied your way was, it was clearly superior to your rebuttle.

Are you catching on yet, moron?

Do you realize what a complete fucking tool you are for going with the "that's not good smack" angle?

If it was so bad, it shouldn't have taken too much for a self-appointed "legend" like yourself to top it then, eh?

But, you proved...ONCE AGAIN...that you couldn't.

And THAT is why you're a tard.

I'm still waiting on that link to where you kicked all of that ass-btw. It was "put up, or shut up" time, and you've done neither. Yet another reason why you will always remain a boardbitch.
Just one more thing....din, you're perhaps the biggest, gaping cunt on this board. So your giving me shit is pretty much just like when you pissed your drawers last night.....a warm comfortable feeling.

Downloads are done....time to collect the checks ya fucking loser
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice fucking grab-your-cankles meltdown, Kevnic. The reindeer definitely left a permanent scar. :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim