Democrats party of the black people? Biggest con in history

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Democrats party of the black people? Biggest con in history

Post by frodo_biguns »

It just amazes me not only as a historian, but as am American how blacks began voting for the democratic party. PBS just ran another wonderful series on American History – Reconstruction tonight, a must see for all! It detailed how the democrats in the north after the Civil War sided with the southern democrats to keep the government/country “FOR THE WHITE MAN!” It hit home such examples as the New Orleans Massacre in which southern democrats killed Republicans who were helping blacks organize and vote. The Fourteenth Amendment and the Republicans passing the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which established Negroes as American citizens and forbade discrimination against them, are just two more examples.

I love when the lefties claim old democrats just switched over to the Republican Party in the 1960s because they can't face the true facts, they were the racists. Ahhh... yes! I can remember it like it was yesterday, Al Gore Sr. voting against Civil Rights as a Republican.
BWWWWWWWHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Nice work democrats! Not only have you succeeded in suppressing blacks in this country with your racism, but you’ve failed to elect/place them in position of poser for nearly 150 years. What a hoax you’ve pulled! I can’t wait for the snake oil of Hillary Clinton to take hold!
:wink:
If you get chance to catch it, I highly recommend it!

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/reconstruction/index.html
Keeping the bath water warm.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

f_b wrote:
but you’ve failed to elect/place them in position of poser for nearly 150 years.
I agree; poli_turds are po$ers.

RACK the truth.
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Re: Democrats party of the black people? Biggest con in hist

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

frodo_biguns wrote:It just amazes me not only as a historian, . . .
No need to read any further, I was ROFLMMFAO at this one.

You know zero about web design, and even less than that about history.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:

BWWWWAHHAHAHAHA!!!

I guess I'll just toss out my Diploma (History), Honors Cap & Gown, oh... yeah and my web design/hosting company! Yeah... Terry! You are so right <sighs>!

Even PBS called you out! But like the typical leftie, you fail to want to read/face the truth! What's new? Take it like a man, you coward!
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:You know zero about web design, and even less than that about history.
Robert Byrd, Kleagle for the Ku Klux Klan, is a member of which party?
Why don't you tell us?

sin

Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms and the rest of the Southern Democrats that fled the party en masse after Atlantic City.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

He's the only KKK dude that didn't make the switch over to the Republicans. Too stubborn, I guess.

Reasonable racists these days know which party best advances their causes.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

mvscal wrote:Two piss poor attempts to deflect the issue that the only Klan member in Congress is a Democrat.
I'm sure the black Republicans in the House and Senate are very bitter about this.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Byrd's a Klan member...and? Do you honestly believe that his views are widely shared across the Democrat tent these days?

Congrats...you've made the point that Democrats and Republicans have shifted politically since the Civil War. BFD already.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

fraudo_biguns wrote:I guess I'll just toss out my Diploma (History), Honors Cap & Gown, oh...

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Contrast that to the policy you folks espouse: hang 'em high?

For the record - Alito's membership in conservative alumni group is of no consequence to me. I understand that he will act judiciously now that he is removed from the fray, as did Sandra Day O'Connor and as do other folks who owe their appointment to overweening political aspirants.

Rack Alito - welcome to the Middle Ground.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Byrd's a Klan member...and? Do you honestly believe that his views are widely shared across the Democrat tent these days?
Don't give me that "and" bullshit. You fucking knobs tried to act like the world was ending because Alito was a peripheral member of a conservative alumni group thirty years ago.

Of course Byrd's views on race are widely shared by Democrats. Why else would Democrats continue to foster programs designed to perpetuate dependency on government bureaucracies? There's your "plantation" right there.
Some call it dependency. Others call it eatin.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

mvpretzel says that the KKK applauds the welfare state?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

frodo_biguns wrote:

BWWWWAHHAHAHAHA!!!

I guess I'll just toss out my Diploma (History), Honors Cap & Gown, oh... yeah and my web design/hosting company! Yeah... Terry! You are so right <sighs>!
I call bullshit. You're 15, tops.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

PSUFAN wrote:Byrd's a Klan member...and?
Actually, Byrd's NOT a KKK member, not anymore, anyway. He denounced the KKK years ago.

Contrast that to Republican Trent Lott, who just a few years ago said that the country would be better off if an avowed segregationist had been elected President back in 1948 . . .
Congrats...you've made the point that Democrats and Republicans have shifted politically since the Civil War. BFD already.
This, of course, is what Fraudo doesn't get. No surprise, however.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:You know zero about web design, and even less than that about history.
Robert Byrd, Kleagle for the Ku Klux Klan, is a member of which party?
Why don't you tell us?

sin

Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms and the rest of the Southern Democrats that fled the party en masse after Atlantic City.
Seriously don't be that stupid BSmack! That is a LIE that has been floated around for decades. Really watch the PBS special, I know you may not want to, but it was fantastic! Here PBS was calling out exactly what you just said! Northern Democrats and Southerners aligned to keep slaves in servitude. So... what happened to all those Northern Democrats? Was there some big flip-flop of parties?

Facts:
Lincoln was a Republican!
Republicans passed the first and last Civil Rights bills!
Just deal with it!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:mvpretzel says that the KKK applauds the welfare state?
Of course they do. Welfare is the new Jim Crow. It keeps Dr. Detroits in their place.

Look how pathetic these fucking losers are:
Thousands of Katrina victims evicted from hotels

...Travis, 24, and his five childhood friends -- all in their 20s -- had been living on the floor of another evacuee's hotel room, never having registered.

"All I got is a couple pairs of pants and some shirts. The pressure is on," said Jonathan Gautier, 26, one of the six, who was also carrying a single plastic bag filled with clothes.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/07/katrina.hotels.ap/
It's been six months and these useless wastes of skin haven't done shit but sit around on their lazy, worthless asses.

On the other hand in the last six months, approximately 200,000 to 400,000 Mexicans have traveled thousands of miles to get to the US, have found jobs, found residences and have begun remitting wages back to Mexico. They and their buddies already in the country have sent back 28 billion dollars to Mexico over the last six months.
That works out to 93 dollars a person if you split the difference and assume 300,000.

You expect someone to get an appartment in the states with 93 dollars?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

frodo_biguns wrote:Was there some big flip-flop of parties?
Yes there was you flipping retard.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:mvpretzel says that the KKK applauds the welfare state?
Of course they do. Welfare is the new Jim Crow. It keeps Dr. Detroits in their place.
Check the party affiliation of the one dropping the n-bomb. And Democrats are racists?

:meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds:

I'll give you credit for one thing, though: you know better than to defend Fraudo. Now, if only you'd apply the same good sense to Bush once in awhile. . . .
Last edited by Terry in Crapchester on Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

On the other hand in the last six months, approximately 200,000 to 400,000 Mexicans have traveled thousands of miles to get to the US, have found jobs, found residences and have begun remitting wages back to Mexico. They and their buddies already in the country have sent back 28 billion dollars to Mexico over the last six months.
Cool. Soon, perhaps they'll enter the tax rolls and shoulder their share of the burden. Until then, maybe they can shore up the declining KKK enrollment - seems to be a lot of willingness...
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:Check the party affiliation of the one dropping the n-bomb. And Democrats are racists?
That's right. Actions speak louder than words, dumbfuck.
And your actions couldn't be any clearer.

Racist dumbfuck.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

PSUFAN wrote:Byrd's a Klan member...and? Do you honestly believe that his views are widely shared across the Democrat tent these days?
YES!
PSUFAN wrote: Congrats...you've made the point that Democrats and Republicans have shifted politically since the Civil War. BFD already.
Nobody has shifted politics! The democrats have hoodwinked black people into believing they were the ones who freed them. I'm sure in a hundred years. that's what the history books will say,"Abraham Lincoln was a proud and strong gay democratic president who defeated the evil, racist, homophobic southerners run by Republican leader Jefferson Davis."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

PSUFAN wrote:
Cool. Soon, perhaps they'll enter the tax rolls and shoulder their share of the burden. Until then, maybe they can shore up the declining KKK enrollment - seems to be a lot of willingness...
NAACP = Modern day KKK
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

frodo_biguns wrote:NAACP = Modern day KKK
Dumbest statement ever posted on this board.

Props Fraudo -- you've outdone yourself.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:Check the party affiliation of the one dropping the n-bomb. And Democrats are racists?
That's right. Actions speak louder than words, dumbfuck.

Racist dumbfuck.
And your actions couldn't be any clearer, Reductio ad Absurdum!

This is one of my favorites! It doesn't take long for Lefties to call aomebody who disagrees with them a racist! I wonder how Terry would feel if his lovely daughter came home from college with Tyrone in tow? :wink: I'm sure his first thought would be, "How wonderful it is my daughter is color blind." Instead of your true feelings " WHAT??? I'm not going to let some N@@er bone my daughter! That stupid bitch is trying to piss me off. She's outta the will!"

What a JOKE you lefties are!

mv, keep this in your back pocket!
Joe Mariani
http://www.useless-knowledge.com/column ... icle6.html

Liberal "Rules" for Arguing
June 10, 2003

During the past year, I have spent countless hours trying to have rational debates about the various issues surrounding Iraq with Liberals on various message boards all over the Web. I've wondered over and over why they all seem to follow certain patterns. I've been trying to codify the rules that they seem to use, to increase my ability to identify the tactics they're using. When I identify which rule they're following, they invariably reply with strings of invective, proving that they know exactly what they're doing. Following are the top five Liberal "Rules" for Arguing that I've so far identified, having been repeatedly subjected to all these and more.

#1: Attack Your Opponent
If you feel that your opponent is trying to use facts to your disadvantage, attack him or her personally. Call your opponent names, insult his ancestry, imply that he performs improbable sex acts with animals or his own mother -- or both. If you can arouse his anger, you will have him on familiar ground where he can be beat. Your aim is to make your opponent stop using those pesky facts and figures to win the argument -- everyone knows arguments are supposed to be emotional, not cold and rational, so he's doing it wrong to start with. Names guaranteed to upset an opponent with a conservative bent are Nazi, Dittohead (meaning he's a fan of Rush Limbaugh), and Sheep. Spell "Republican" and "America" with a K in them, to suggest that your opponent is a member of the KKK -- but if they mention that Democratic Senator Robert Byrd was a Klansman, accuse your opponent of making an ad hominem attack! Make sure to claim that your opponent is either a dupe, is brainwashed, or is perhaps working for the government. If at all possible, make personal attacks on President Bush at the same time; that usually forces people to try and defend him.

#2: Switch Your Arguments
If you feel that your are beginning to lose an argument, change it. Switch sides altogether if you have to. For instance, if you are arguing that there are no biological or chemical weapons in Iraq, and your opponent quotes one of the many UN reports that state there definitely were banned weapons there, suddenly change your argument to "of course, there were, the US gave them to Saddam". Never mind the fact that you were just saying they didn't exist -- the purpose is to confuse your opponent and keep him from winning the argument. And in the above instance, if your opponent shows records from the CDC proving that Iraq requested medical samples through the World Health Organisation to combat anthrax and botulism, switch your argument BACK AGAIN and claim that Saddam destroyed the WMD he made form the samples after kicking out the inspectors in 1998, ignoring your earlier arguments that there never was any, and then that the US provided it. Logic is for losers! Consistency is for conservatives! If your opponent gives up the argument, loudly proclaim a victory!

#3: Raise The Bar
When your opponent presents you with proof of anything -- UN records of WMD stockpiles, Amnesty International records of humanitarian crimes, eyewitness accounts of rape, torture, murder, etc -- state that it's not enough to convince you. Tell your opponent that his so- called "proof" doesn't mean anything at all. Insist that anything from only one source doesn't count. Force him or her to go back and search for more proof... and more, and still more. Eventually, your opponent will grow tired of trying to convince you with mere facts and figures, and either give up or get angry -- and then you know you've got him! You can tell everyone that your opponent lost because his or her proof was "laughable".

#4: Attack The Source
When your opponent presents you with those pesky facts, there's only one way to beat him -- attack the source. Refuse to give credence to anything reported by the Weekly Standard, or NewsMax, even if your opponent's facts come from another source as well. Any news outlet even slightly to the right of the New York Times, the LA Times, CBS, ABC, NPR and Time is immediately suspect. Put down FOX news channel and anyone that refers to it -- ignore the fact that they have reported the same stories as every other network. The fact that your opponent uses any of those obviously biased sources automatically proves him wrong, a brainwashed tool, a sheep, etc (see rule #1). If he gives you information from a web site, attack that site as being biased, or right-wing. If he attacks your sources as being left-wing, scoff at that argument -- you know that "left wing" and "correct" are the same thing. Quotes from any liberal source (even a non-journalist's web page or blog) are automatically correct, while any conservative source is OBVIOUSLY distorting the facts to make an ideological point.

#5: Blame America First/Moral Equivalency
It's very important, at all times, to remember that America is the REAL bad guy here, everywhere, and for all time. If your opponent shows facts about Saddam's humanitarian offenses, match them with claims of America's own "atrocities". Although your opponent will claim there is no comparison between the two, continue to claim, for instance, that Saddam's 30- year record of using rape, murder, torture and mutilation on prisoners merely accused of crimes is the EXACT SAME THING as Texas administering the death penalty after due process of law. Argue that because America has not always been absolutely perfect, Americans have no right to judge any other country, no matter what it does, even though the Geneva Convention did not exist until after WWII. Stay focussed on your vision of an evil America ruled by corporate greed, evil America slobbering to kill the innocents in other countries, evil America ruthlessly building an empire, and evil America only pretending to be benevolent and generous to other countries. Never give credence to your opponent's arguments that America rebuilt countries like France, Germany, Japan, Nicaragua, Grenada, etc... it was obviously a ruse of some kind! Always seek to put the worst possible interpretation on everything America does or ever has done, or any statement by any member of the Administration. Remember that America exists only to dominate the entire world, like a James Bond supervillain. For reference, watch as many Oliver Stone movies as possible. Remember that American soldiers always act exactly like the soldiers in Platoon.

This is how I've watched Liberals argue every day for the last year. The only thing that matters to them is winning, by any means or tactics necessary. Finding out the truth of the matter doesn't seem to matter at all, does it?

More Liberal "Rules" for Arguing
Aug 14, 2003

Since soon after 9/11, I've spent a lot of time arguing politics and war with hysterical, angry Liberals. Now, one might wonder why I bother with such a pointless activity. It's like the old joke about hitting yourself on the head with a hammer - - sure it hurts, but it feels so good when you stop! Since I wrote Liberal "Rules" for Arguing, the Liberals have gotten, in general, even more shrill and even more desperate to prove their point (whatever it is these days). The patterns of their arguments are easier to identify than ever, allowing me to bring you five more Liberal "Rules" for Arguing that I've identified.

#6: Reductio ad Absurdum
Webster's Dictionary defines it as "a process of reasoning which involves the denial of the first of a series of dependent propositions as a consequence of the denial of the last", but YOU define it as "an invaluable arguing technique". Every child can understand "If that's true, then I'm a monkey's uncle" means "it's NOT true", because while you may be a monkey's great- grandnephew, you can't be its uncle. If your opponent says something like, "Iraq refused to obey 17 UN resolutions that it agreed to", immediately take that argument past its furthest "logical" conclusion and reply, "Then by your logic, we must invade every country that disobeys a UN resolution!" If your opponent doesn't catch the end run you made around the "logical" end-point of his argument, you can involve him in a long, drawn-out argument over exactly how many UN resolutions HE feels must be disobeyed before automatically triggering an invasion! With luck, he will forget that he was going to say there were many other reasons to remove Saddam from power, and you can win by "proving" that he wants to invade other countries!

#7: Wear Hawk's Clothing
Facts don't matter; consensus does. People need constant reassurance that they're not alone in their views. Conservatives needs constant validation from others that think like they do, whether they want to admit it or not. A lack of validation leads to self-doubt. You agree with me, right? Good. All people (except Liberals, of course, who don't need validation... right?) are sheep at heart; they just follow each other's arguments. You can use this against them by beginning statements with "I used to be a Conservative/Republican, but..." or "I used to support George W. Bush, but..." (remember, don't use a diminishing/patronising nickname for Bush to feel like you have power over him; it makes you more believable). If you can make your opponent believe that you USED to be on his side, but have changed sides, he will be more likely to change sides to follow you like the sheep you know he is underneath his pretense of speaking his own mind. If it doesn't work, attack him (as per Rule #1: Attack Your Opponent) for being a sheep following the Conservative/Republicans. Completely ignore any reply he makes that claims you were trying to make him follow YOU. You still agree with me on this, don't you? Good, I must be right, then.

#8: Hijack the Argument
Take any portion of your opponent's argument, drop the useless context (well, it's useless to YOU), and use it to change the subject entirely. For instance, if you are being attacked by someone for saying that Bush lied (or about WMD, terrorists, tax-cuts-for-the-rich, or whatever you are supposed to attack him for on that particular day) and your opponent demands that you show him proof to back up your statements (as if YOU need proof, when you know you're right!), take his demand for evidence of your "allegations" and demand that HE show YOU evidence that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq or ties to Al-Qaeda! When he responds with some boring cut-and-paste from the 1997 UNSCOM report saying Iraq hadn't turned over its known WMD, or the article about the court case that decided Iraq trained the 9/11 hijackers at Salman Pak, you'll know you've succeeded in hijacking the argument HE was making about "proof" to put HIM on the defensive!

#9: Play the Hate
How do you know your opponent hates you? Why, by his attacks on you, of course! Yes, even when he pretends to frame his attacks as questions, like "do you know a better way to stop terrorism other than by going after countries that support them?" what he's REALLY saying is " You're stupid! I hate you!" When he says "Don't you think Saddam was a bad person?" or "What's your plan for fighting terrorism, then?" it's easy to see that what he's really saying is "YOU'RE a bad person! I hope you die!" Let him know you're on to him -- ask him why he hates you and is attacking you. Tell him how his obvious hate makes you feel. This will put him on the defensive. Be careful; your opponent is likely to try to use this one against you. Even your most innocent, gentle and justified questions, like "Bush is personally murdering people on purpose to steal oil!", "Republicans hate Muslims!" or "You're a moronic dittohead sheep!" are likely to be met by your opponent pretending that you're attacking him or Bush (the nerve!). Ask your opponent why you're not being allowed to question the government. Let everyone know that your First Amendment rights are being violated! Better yet, ask your opponent why he hates America and freedom of speech. This will almost always cause him to splutter and gasp as he tries to respond to your revealing his true intentions. Best of all, you will have diverted his questioning your unquestionable objectivity.

#10: Return to Start
After leading your opponent in a wild goose chase by attacking him personally, switching your arguments, raising the bar for and attack the sources of the proof he offers, finding ways to Blame America First, and all the other argument techniques listed here, your opponent will be exhausted, his nerves ragged. Now is the time to return to your very first, original argument, as if the entire exchange never even occurred! Ignore any proof that your opponent has offered (it's all made up anyway), and the fact that you've switched your argument (from "there were no WMD" to "the US supplied them", for instance). Just go right back to the very start and force your opponent to begin all over again. If he claims that you have already argued over this before, inform him that he couldn't convince you! The best thing about this tactic is that you have already attacked his sources and raised the bar on them, so that he will have to START with his best sources and go even further to find "proof" that you will accept! He will likely give up entirely at this point, allowing you to claim a complete victory, which you deserve. After all, your opponent obviously has no regard for your feelings, or he wouldn't upset you by arguing!

I've been repeatedly subjected to all these techniques and more while arguing with Liberals. I can tell when I successfully identify a new technique by the violently angry way they react when I identify it! It's as if they all follow the same manual, and I've been able to identify a few of the rules they play by. And "play" is the operative word; they seem to think world politics and war are a game, and they argue to win "points" no matter HOW they have to do it. Truth, belief, conviction, evidence, logic and proof are just convenient ropes with which to bind the hands of their opponents, aren't they?

------------
It never fails!!!!
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Once again the Fiary in Crapchester does not give a clear example of why he disagrees! They just make a blanket judgment based on ideology! I'll give you another chance! In the meantime, try avoiding falling into the lieberals mantra!
#6: Reductio ad Absurdum
Webster's Dictionary defines it as "a process of reasoning which involves the denial of the first of a series of dependent propositions as a consequence of the denial of the last", but YOU define it as "an invaluable arguing technique". Every child can understand "If that's true, then I'm a monkey's uncle" means "it's NOT true", because while you may be a monkey's great- grandnephew, you can't be its uncle. If your opponent says something like, "Iraq refused to obey 17 UN resolutions that it agreed to", immediately take that argument past its furthest "logical" conclusion and reply, "Then by your logic, we must invade every country that disobeys a UN resolution!" If your opponent doesn't catch the end run you made around the "logical" end-point of his argument, you can involve him in a long, drawn-out argument over exactly how many UN resolutions HE feels must be disobeyed before automatically triggering an invasion! With luck, he will forget that he was going to say there were many other reasons to remove Saddam from power, and you can win by "proving" that he wants to invade other countries!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

frodo_biguns wrote:
mvscal wrote: That's right. Actions speak louder than words, dumbfuck.

Racist dumbfuck.

This is one of my favorites! It doesn't take long for Lefties to call aomebody who disagrees with them a racist!
Hardly. I was calling him a racist because his prolific dropping of n-bombs warrants nothing less.
I wonder how Terry would feel if his lovely daughter came home from college with Tyrone in tow? :wink:
My wife is black, idiot. My stepdaughter has a black father, and her boyfriend is black. I'm okay with him (he's not remotely close to perfect, but he is a significant improvement over some of the others she's brought home in the past), but my wife isn't.

And considering that my daughter is only 7 1/2 months old right now, a boyfriend, regardless of race, is about the last thing shee needs.
I'm sure his first thought would be, "How wonderful it is my daughter is color blind." Instead of your true feelings " WHAT??? I'm not going to let some N@@er bone my daughter! That stupid bitch is trying to piss me off. She's outta the will!"

See above. Looks like you opened your mouth and inserted your rectum.

Then again, that's par for the course for you.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

frodo_biguns wrote:

Once again the Fiary in Crapchester does not give a clear example of why he disagrees! They just make a blanket judgment based on ideology! I'll give you another chance!
The reason why I disagree is so obvious that no explanation is required.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

mvscal wrote:I'm not the reason Dr. Detroits are such pathetic failures. Liberal dumbfucks like you are. Now you idiots have these poor, stupid monkeys sitting around on their asses doing nothing but waiting on the government to make their lives better and we both know that is never going to happen.

In the meantime, they've been outperformed by every other immigrant group that has come into the country in the last 40 years. The Asians have already left them in the dust and Pancho the Wetback is well on his way to it.

It would be cheaper and better for the rest of the country to just ship their monkey asses back to Africa. There is no point in them being here, if they refuse to work to better themselves.
This is when I start to tune you out. The underlying problem is not the black people, it's the policies that have been in place to keep them down. Asians and Hispanics came here with no such entitlements, so they were forced to work hard for a living. Much like the early immigrants, the Irish and Italians.

With that being said, there is an underlying problem with the Black race in general! Africa, Haiti are prime examples of failures of epic proportions. Instead of trying to give handouts to these corrupt and rouge nations, intervention must be implemented. You are seeing Muslims even taking black Africans and practicing genocide on them. The black culture needs to find a leader, one like Martin Luther King used to be instead of these charlatans they have today.

Listen... there is a problem with the black community and we seen in first hand after Katrina! I can guarantee you if New Orleans would have been predominately Hispanic, White, Asian and poor! The outcome would have been totally different! That’s not racist, that’s just the facts! We had a terrible tornado in Wisconsin a few years ago that wiped out a town, mostly poor and uneducated white people suffered. Instead of trying to kill each other and loot, they came together and helped each other rebuild. That’s not racists, it's just factual. The ones, who call that racist, are the true racist!
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

frodo_biguns wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: Dumbest statement ever posted on this board.

Once again the Fiary in Crapchester does not give a clear example of why he disagrees! They just make a blanket judgment based on ideology! I'll give you another chance!
The reason why I disagree is so obvious that no explanation is required.
It's clear that you have no opinion or thought process that can remotely come close to explaining your ignorance. With that being said, I'll just claim victory once again, be the bigger man and walk-away!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:I'm not the reason Dr. Detroits are such pathetic failures. Liberal dumbfucks like you are. Now you idiots have these poor, stupid monkeys sitting around on their asses doing nothing but waiting on the government to make their lives better and we both know that is never going to happen.

In the meantime, they've been outperformed by every other immigrant group that has come into the country in the last 40 years. The Asians have already left them in the dust and Pancho the Wetback is well on his way to it.

It would be cheaper and better for the rest of the country to just ship their monkey asses back to Africa. There is no point in them being here, if they refuse to work to better themselves.
Yeah, we Democrats are racists, all right.

No further comment needed on this one. :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds:
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

frodo_biguns wrote:

Racist dumbfuck.

This is one of my favorites! It doesn't take long for Lefties to call aomebody who disagrees with them a racist!
Hardly. I was calling him a racist because his prolific dropping of n-bombs warrants nothing less.
I wonder how Terry would feel if his lovely daughter came home from college with Tyrone in tow? :wink:
My wife is black, idiot. My stepdaughter has a black father, and her boyfriend is black. I'm okay with him (he's not remotely close to perfect, but he is a significant improvement over some of the others she's brought home in the past), but my wife isn't.

And considering that my daughter is only 7 1/2 months old right now, a boyfriend, regardless of race, is about the last thing shee needs.
I'm sure his first thought would be, "How wonderful it is my daughter is color blind." Instead of your true feelings " WHAT??? I'm not going to let some N@@er bone my daughter! That stupid bitch is trying to piss me off. She's outta the will!"

Like I beleive you! I remember years ago you talking about your older daughters! What a crock of bologna! The next thing I'll expect from you is you fought in Vietnam or served in the military in some capacity! :meds:

If indeed you have a black wife, it's only so you can shoulder her and say to your lefties freinds, "Look how great I am! I'm not a racist at all! Am I not a wonderful person for having a black wife?" People like you who label their wives skin color are nothing more than 21st century "SLAVE OWNERS!"

What a joke! You lefties will stop at nothing to make a point!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

frodo_biguns wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote: And your actions couldn't be any clearer, Reductio ad Absurdum!

Like I beleive you! I remember years ago you talking about your older daughters! What a crock of bologna! The next thing I'll expect from you is you fought in Vietnam or served in the military in some capacity! :meds:
No, I specifically said step-daughter. She's 17, which would make her older than you.

And I did serve in the military, although Vietnam was a little before my time. Read more, post less (or in your case, never).
If indeed you have a black wife, it's only so you can shoulder her and say to your lefties freinds, "Look how great I am! I'm not a racist at all! Am I not a wonderful person for having a black wife?"
Yeah, you're right, Fraudo. After all, to quote the immortal Tina Turner, what's love got to do with it?
People like you who label their wives skin color are nothing more than 21st century "SLAVE OWNERS!"
Uhhh, I didn't label her skin color. Society did. Technically, her skin isn't black.
What a joke! You lefties will stop at nothing to make a point!
Unlike you, I'm actually truthful about myself on this board.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Yeah, we Democrats are racists, all right.

No further comment needed on this one. :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds:
Are you saying that a political label makes you a racist, or less likely to be racist? Because, I'd be more than happy to take you up to Superior, Wisconsin, a democratic stronghold and you can listen to "N" bombs galore! One of their favorites times for using the word was when Dennis Green was the coach of the VIkings and they would say. "There is no way we are ever going to have a ni@@er or a QB for a coach!" Just look what happened to Ray Rhodes and Aaron Brooks! The door is that way "BOY!"

It goes both ways also! Back in the 80s in college I was dating a black girl. Yeah... you might find this hard to believe, but I'm not Pickle as some morons think. I used to get asked by my friends, "Why?" She would get asked by her friends "Why?" Was I curious? Sure! What she? Sure! But we had a great time together and she called it off because her friends thought I was just a preppy pretty boy who was trying the flavor of the day. This was Madison! The Bastion of tolerance!

Listen... I could care less if you believe anythign about me, Volvo, Degrees, House, my company... But you have to realize that your party has not done a damn thing for African Americans but appease and toy with them for decades. If the democratic party was truly a party of the black people, then why have they put a black person in a place of power on a governmental level like the Republicans have? :?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

frodo_biguns wrote:Back in the 80s in college I was dating a black girl. Yeah... you might find this hard to believe, but I'm not Pickle as some morons think.
Truth be told, I find it harder to believe you were in college in the 80's than that you once dated a black woman.
Listen... I could care less if you believe anythign about me, Volvo, Degrees, House, my company... But you have to realize that your party has not done a damn thing for African Americans but appease and toy with them for decades. If the democratic party was truly a party of the black people, then why have they put a black person in a place of power on a governmental level like the Republicans have? :?
Want to compare number of Black Democrats in Congress vs. number of Black Republicans in Congress? And last I checked, Republicans had a majority in both houses.

Btw, speaking of Volvo, that's a pretty liberal company, no? Why would you work for them, as strongly as you feel?
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

[quote="Terry in Crapchester]
Unlike you, I'm actually truthful about myself on this board.[/quote]

This can be easily settled! Make a wager, place a bet! Everything I've said on this board in regards to me has been 100% factual. Even those that I've supplied info to have not even challenged me after the fact! I know it may be hard for you to comprehend this Terry, but I'm putting it on the table for you! Place your wager! 8) As I've said many times before, the onus is on you! Hell I might even have a drink with ChargerMike in Laguana this weekend if I get time.

Like I said... Make an offer!

Things to ponder!
Volvo website
Playboy (Sister-in-law)
History Major
House/Lake
Incredibly "HOT" wife
Owner of a Website/Hosting company

I tend to think that people like you think these are so out of the ordianry because you lead such dull lives. Come on Terry... let's see what you have? You can even pool your $$$ with Goober and Atomic Punk! :wink:
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:Want to compare number of Black Democrats in Congress vs. number of Black Republicans in Congress?
Is that supposed to mean something?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My fucking God, you're a joke.
It's you and your puppet, Fraudo, who have suggested that the Democrats have put no African-Americans in position of power. That fact, alone, disproves your b.s.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

frodo_biguns wrote:Back in the 80s in college I was dating a black girl. Yeah... you might find this hard to believe, but I'm not Pickle as some morons think.
Truth be told, I find it harder to believe you were in college in the 80's than that you once dated a black woman.
I'm sorry you feel that way! But you don't become the meat in a Susie Favor and Stephanie Herbst sandwich and attend college in the 90s! 8)
Want to compare number of Black Democrats in Congress vs. number of Black Republicans in Congress? And last I checked, Republicans had a majority in both houses.

Btw, speaking of Volvo, that's a pretty liberal company, no? Why would you work for them, as strongly as you feel?
When comparing the number of blacks and their political affiliation, please not the districts they are representing and then compare it with their black republican counterparts! See the difference? Once again more proof the democratic party has hoodwinked the black people of America.

Political affiliation had nothing to do with Volvo! You might not be aware of this, but as it was laid out yeas ago so eloquently by myself! I was hired to do VovloUSA.com by an outside firm. It's not that unusual in this business.

All your negativity is going to eat you alive!
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:Want to compare number of Black Democrats in Congress vs. number of Black Republicans in Congress?

It's you and your puppet, Fraudo, who have suggested that the Democrats have put no African-Americans in position of power. That fact, alone, disproves your b.s.
Terry,
It's obvious you have your opininos and I have my facts. The facts remain the same, Lincoln freed the slaves, The Republicans passed the first and last Civil Rights Acts into law. Southern Democrat leaders like Al Gore Sr. who voted "AGAINST" Civil Rights 'NEVER" joined the Republican party. Not even his son Al did! My famuly and I have been strong Republicans ever since my Great-Great Grandfather was a company comander of the 99th U.S.C.T. His diaries and books of being their leader will be going into the Wisconsin Historical Society. But I'm sure that I just made that part up too. :meds:

I suggest you watch the PBS special American Heritage-Reconstruction!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

But I'm sure that I just made that part up too.
As are we. Sure as shit.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

mvscal wrote:

]

No shit. TiC was incapable of arguing the point, just like the article Fraudo posted. Fraudo asked him a simple question as to why the Democrats never appointed a black figure into a prominent Cabinet position and he goes and changes the subject.