Touchdown!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Touchdown!

Post by BSmack »

You knew it would only be a matter of time before somebody broke down the Roethlisberger TD frame by frame.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

And you can put it on the board, YEEEEEEES!!!!
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Did anyone break down the phantom holding call, the "illegal chop block" or the ticky tacky offensive pass interference call?
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Patience, darlin'. More large blurry photos will be forthcoming shortly.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

The more I look at the picture the more I think Muffberger fumbled that ball across the goal line, the defender hit back across the goal line into the field of play and then Muffberger recovered it about a half yard short of the endzone.

Just my .02
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Bwahahahaha.

Um, first off let me reiterate that I think the video is inconclusive due to the angle. 2nd that my beef is with the manner in which it was called because the line judge did not give him the call when running in. He had one hand up and was marking a spot inches short of the goalline and he changed it after the fact. The same way the Pennsylvania official (got that one on Collin this morning) called that SEA offensive PI late, after persuasion.

Now, what is funny...I went to the Steeler site you pulled this from and checked out that video. You dumbshits don't think that white part that you have crossed through on that blurry snap is the white of laces do you? I hope you tards are smarter than that.

It's his fucking wrist/arm band, morons. The ball is still tucked inside his arm against his chest.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You dumbfucks.

When you can blow up a clear picture of that ball on a centered angle, let me know.
Last edited by Dumbass on Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
UCant Unretires Again

Post by UCant Unretires Again »

Pittsburgh Steeler cheerleader Brian Krek leads an impromptu cheer before Super Bowl XL (Photo credit : Robert Caplin, The New York Times)

BitchSmacked's last name is Krek. Who knew...
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Did you get that, erf dee derf?

I know you got those NBA officials and rules going for you but the wrist band is not part of the ball. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

BFletch wrote:Now, if this were at all legible, you'd believe me.

Here's this dog that tried to eat me. Here's my motel. Here's the car I rented....
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Where the fuck is the ball in the pic? Less conclusive than anything I've seen to date.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely

Grassy Knoll
UCant Unretires Again

Post by UCant Unretires Again »

RACK W. Cohen28's Fletch reset.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Re: Touchdown!

Post by Cueball »

BSmack wrote:You knew it would only be a matter of time before somebody broke down the Roethlisberger TD frame by frame.

Nice try Bri. Ben was wewaring a BLACK glove like OJ's, errrr the killer's.
the white image you are referencing is his WHITE armband which is worn on his forearm near his elbow. Tucked nicely into his chest you'll notice his BLACK glove holding the football.

Though it appears the wrong call was made in this instance, it's not the reason Seattle lost.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

BBMarley wrote:Did anyone break down the phantom holding call, the "illegal chop block" or the ticky tacky offensive pass interference call?
Here's the holding call.

Pretty obvious that holding was going on here. Again, the Seahawk player all but made it impossible for the ref NOT to pull the flag.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cueball wrote:
BSmack wrote:You knew it would only be a matter of time before somebody broke down the Roethlisberger TD frame by frame.

Nice try Bri. Ben was wewaring a BLACK glove like OJ's, errrr the killer's.
the white image you are referencing is his WHITE armband which is worn on his forearm near his elbow. Tucked nicely into his chest you'll notice his BLACK glove holding the football.

The ball is even with the wristband. Your own picture shows that.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

BBMarley wrote:offensive pass interference call?
Glad you asked!

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote: Here's the holding call.
And it would sure appear as if the hanky is already in the air, and the ball is still in Chokelbeck's hand.

Another crushing blow to the conspiracy theorists.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

As far as the PI call goes --

Those pics are OBVIOUSLY wytched -- thew armchair crew on this very board told me in no uncertain terms that Jackson had that DB beat by a mile on the play, and the contact had no æffect on the play.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

BSmack wrote:
If you insist, I'll dig and find a goaline angle to support KYOA
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I guess BSmack brought his pimp hand into this thread. Nice job smaking some of these tards. Photos prove that all of arguments are mute.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Cicero wrote:I guess BSmack brought his pimp hand into this thread. Nice job smaking some of these tards. Photos prove that all of arguments are mute.
Huh??? You're not the sharpest tool in the shed. Exactly the type of fool to join BSamck's crew. Next.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

I've seen the replay a few times. Looks like the tip of the ball crossed the goal line.

The pass interference and holding calls were suspect, could've gone either way.

And the Hasselbald tackle call was horseshit.

Now, can we move onto bigger issues like the Pro Bowl?
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

BSmack wrote:Pretty obvious that holding was going on here. Again, the Seahawk player all but made it impossible for the ref NOT to pull the flag.

Dude you are so full of shit. Uh, pretty obvious by this still photo that there is holding going on here.

NFL Tonight tore that play apart and showed 3 PIT plays that were far worse, that commanded NO FLAGS. Everyone and their mother outside of PIT knows that was not a hold or a hook as you tried to put it. That dude fell as he was still being pushed aside. There was a lightning quick initial tangle that involved both players and they came off it and then the SEA blocker pushed again (the shot you have).

Dude, no matter how much you want to discredit the muppet (who saw and commented live with a billion other people), or Salisbury (who also said it was bullshit not that I agree with that band wagoner much) or even my dumbass, we have all been involved as players, coaches or fans with this sport enough to know what a fucking hold is and your spins aren't changing it. If I give up this argument and side with you that it was, then PIT got away with even more non calls than I am even barking about.

Keep posting more pictures to bury yourself in. You're perfect evidence of why replay doesn't work.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Cicero wrote:I guess BSmack brought his pimp hand into this thread. Nice job smaking some of these tards. Photos prove that all of arguments are mute.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Do you work for The Bush Administration?

These photos prove dick and most of us have discredited the shit out of them...and you're buying it?

Bwahahahahahaha!
Hey dude, we're winning the war, we've almost got Osama and gas prices will be falling now that Exxon isn't losing money anymore. Oh wait they still are even with the 36 billion dollars they made last year.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Are you always such a neg ball? You must be a dem. We are winning the war, Osama will be caught or killed and gas will always be high.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

a political thread doesn't need to break out here boyz.

also, as an aside; the "beating of the dead horse" Referrees is starting to become an old read.

moveonT1B.org sez:

1. Stillerz WON.

2. Free Agency starts in March.

3. Draft is like April 22-23rd? (or the next weekend...not looking it up)

4. Mini-camps to follow.

5. Hell...the RAIDERS might have a Coach by then!!!! :lol:

c'mon.

back to Productive SMACK!
January 1, 2010....we're having DUCK for Dinner...
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cueball wrote:
BSmack wrote:
If you insist, I'll dig and find a goaline angle to support KYOA
Still waiting Cue.

PS: I just can't find it in me to run Pro Bowl smack Qbert.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dumbass wrote:
BSmack wrote:Pretty obvious that holding was going on here. Again, the Seahawk player all but made it impossible for the ref NOT to pull the flag.

Dude you are so full of shit. Uh, pretty obvious by this still photo that there is holding going on here.
Yea, it is pretty obvious. Do you SEE the hand pulling on Haggins' jersey?

That's all that needs to be said. That they missed other holding calls is right up there with "water is wet". There isn't a football game played where every instance of holding is seen by the refs.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The PI and hold calls might technically both be infractions. Problem is, there are degrees of infraction and I think a good referee will use this in consideration when calling the game. Both "infractions" were extremely slight and more importantly, didn't effect the play. The hasselbeck chop block call was so ridiculous, it doesn't even merit discussion.

The fukking refs need to show some sort of restraint and let them play.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

The hasselbeck chop block call was so ridiculous, it doesn't even merit discussion.

Bullshit!

Sincerely,
Disndork

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:The PI and hold calls might technically both be infractions. Problem is, there are degrees of infraction and I think a good referee will use this in consideration when calling the game. Both "infractions" were extremely slight and more importantly, didn't effect the play
If you can look at those replays and not see how the penalties that you admit took place affected the play on the field, then you need to call your eye doctor.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

BSmack wrote:
PS: I just can't find it in me to run Pro Bowl smack Qbert.
i GET that. :deadhorse:

just sayin' :deadhorse:
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

BSmack wrote:
Dumbass wrote:

Yea, it is pretty obvious. Do you SEE the hand pulling on Haggins' jersey?

That's all that needs to be said. That they missed other holding calls is right up there with "water is wet". There isn't a football game played where every instance of holding is seen by the refs.
..and they all involve 30 yard pick ups at the most critical points of the game. :lol:

You see what you see in a pic. I know what myself, Madden, Dilfer and Salisbury saw while the film is rolling. You can't win fool. Former players and coaches (even more than these mentioned) have all picked this play as a deciding factor. Game altering. None of us are saying it gave PIT a win but are simply mentioning it was bs that had an effect but you can't sell any of this to a tard like yourself, no matter how many thousands are agreeing with these points.

The difference between me and you is that when my team gets bullshit, like a victory of Notre Dame on the final play of the game, I can admit it. If you were an SC fan you'd be in here trying to sell how Bush didn't help Leinart into the endzone.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...doesn't this puppy belong in the "spin zone" forum?
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

It sure does.

OUT!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dumbass wrote:..and they all involve 30 yard pick ups at the most critical points of the game. :lol:
Then I guess that would be the time you might want to use you BEST blocking technique.
You see what you see in a pic. I know what myself, Madden, Dilfer and Salisbury saw while the film is rolling. You can't win fool. Former players and coaches (even more than these mentioned) have all picked this play as a deciding factor. Game altering. None of us are saying it gave PIT a win but are simply mentioning it was bs that had an effect but you can't sell any of this to a tard like yourself, no matter how many thousands are agreeing with these points.
No doubt it "affected the game". That's why they have rules. So that teams like Seattle, when they are being whipped at the line of scrimmage, can't just haul a guy down. Sorry that you can neither understand or accept those rules.
The difference between me and you is that when my team gets bullshit, like a victory of Notre Dame on the final play of the game, I can admit it. If you were an SC fan you'd be in here trying to sell how Bush didn't help Leinart into the endzone.
If I was an SC fan, I'd be a bandwaggoning retard.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Dude spin room, go find something to twist your star fish on. You aren't any good at spinning this so go back to what you do best. Try the wide fit this time.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dumbass wrote:Dude spin room, go find something to twist your star fish on. You aren't any good at spinning this so go back to what you do best. Try the wide fit this time.
You know, I didn't post much in the football forum the year you "won" the Cryin Ryan. Now I am beginning to understand how you got all those votes.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Cyrin' Ryan? Bwahaha. Is that all you and Polly got?

Like that is supposed to bother me. Yea, I can't remember how many times I slammed Wags or M or Trex about being a Cryin Ryan. It's so hurtful.

I'll spend my time ripping people for their moronic posts when they are out there, not for receiving an "award" a bunch of dumbfucks voted for.

Bwahahah, Cryin' Ryan. Oh and when I am on the list of choices. I vote for myself, you dumbass. Give it to me every year, please. It only means something to you tirds. :lol:
Last edited by Dumbass on Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

You understand something?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

The only thing you understand is, "If it fits".