Train wreck waiting to happen...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mike Backer
Bozworth wanna be
Location: Middle of the formation, four yards from the line of scrimmage.

Train wreck waiting to happen...

Post by Mike Backer »

Eminem and Ex-Wife Kim Mathers Remarry
Jan 15, 9:55 PM EST

The Associated Press

ROCHESTER, Mich. -- Eminem remarried his high school sweetheart, a month after the superstar rapper announced they were getting back together, his publicist said.

"I can confirm that they were married this evening," Dennis Dennehy, a spokesman for Eminem's label, Interscope Records, said Saturday.

News helicopters hovered overhead and paparazzi congregated outside Meadow Brook Hall as the rapper born Marshall Bruce Mathers III and Kim Mathers arrived by limousine and were whisked inside the 110-room mansion built for auto baron John Dodge's widow 80 years ago.

"Family and close friends were in attendance, including members of D12, 50 Cent, Obie Trice and members of G-Unit," Dennehy said. He said D12's Proof, whose real name is Deshaun Holton, served as best man.

Dinner was lobster tails and filet mignon, and New York DJ Lord Sear provided the music for the reception, Dennehy said.

The couple is planning a honeymoon later this year, Dennehy said.

Their first marriage ended after two-plus years in October 2001 in an ugly legal fight that included a custody battle over their young daughter.

Eminem, 33, and Kim Mathers, 30, reconciled in late 2004, and he announced in December that the two would get back together.

Kim Mathers applied for a marriage license last week, and Detroit television station WXYZ showed an invitation to "join them as they exchange vows and the celebration of their new life together."

The pair grew up in suburbs along Eight Mile Road, Detroit's northern

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=212319

JFC. :meds:

Early Vegas over/under on this abortion of a "marriage" is set at 18 months.
A mvscal and a white trash skank...not exactly peanut butter and jelly.

This thing won't go 9 months. I'm taking the under.
I'm the guy who tossed Mark Cuban's salad by proxy.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Im going w/ 6 months. How in the hell could his wife get back together w/ him when he said in a song that played constantly for close to a year that, "you fucking bitch, I hope you burn in hell for this shit."
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Probably did it for his kid.. plus he wants to adopt her twin sisters daughter Alania.

Only reason I can think of... they obviosuly have a shite-load of problems, she's not that attractive- and think of all the primo ass he can get just by being Eminem.
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

I hope it means more heart-felt rap songs from Eminem.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:Who gives a fuck?
thank you. the saddest part of it all is that the free press is all over eminem's jock over fucking everything, like it is people or us or whatever worthless celebrity rag idiots read. i'm surprised it wasn't the lead story on the front page today, but it probably was in yesterday's paper.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

any chance he and 50 cent can shoot and kill each other?
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

Sometimes I post just to be the seventh reply. Seven's my lucky number.......

War 7777777!!!!!!!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

I agree with mvscal.

The world can now end.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
I agree with mvscal.

The world can now end.
3nd
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

Cicero wrote:Im going w/ 6 months. How in the hell could his wife get back together w/ him when he said in a song that played constantly for close to a year that, "you fucking bitch, I hope you burn in hell for this shit."
she's a greedy bitch.
he's a stupid bitch.
it's kismet.

they're probably doing it for hailey for whom (god bless his soul) eminem has geniune love and affection for. and because she's probably the first pussy he ever had, and you know how that goes.

i still don't get it, though. he could have any woman in the world, and he continues to pursue this white trash bitch just because they have a daughter together. just some deep in the holler shit.

i'm telling you, man: if hailey weren't in the picture, this whole story would be different.
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

XXXL wrote:Sometimes I post just to be the seventh reply. Seven's my lucky number.......

War 7777777!!!!!!!
[insert sprint pcs frat house screaming asian dude flashback here]
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Train Wreck waiting to happen:

King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

PSUFAN wrote:Train Wreck waiting to happen:

Fucking RACK
Taint
Elwood

Post by Taint »

Bwahahaha. RACK that.
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

Bizzarofelice wrote:I hope it means more heart-felt rap songs from Eminem.
you don't like the hailey songs? :(
Filthy McNastie
Elwood

Post by Filthy McNastie »

Pretty hard to tout your love for your daughter when your calling her mother a skank-assed ho, that you have admitted to wanting to do very bad things to on records, and in the press...course, I'm sure Haley has been totally sheltered from all of that :meds:

I have no ill will toward MM personally, but am amazed at how people think he is such a great father just because he writes sweet verses in songs about his daughter.

The same hand that wrote those sweet verses also wrote how he wanted to kill and bury his own mother.

For the sake of his daughter I do hope they are able to work things out and give her a 2 parent home.

L8.
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

he hates her and loves her at the same time, though, filthy.

it's a thin line, and all that. he just puts all that into verse instead of acting on it. he's fantasizing.

if he were really about that shit, he'd have done.. and been quiet in the doing.

where others fantasize about la bella mafia and being italians or bobby seale or suge knight or whatnot, he's fantasizing about something a bit closer to home for people, the 'i love you i hate you' relationships. he loves her and hates her.

he loves his kid. that's commendable. he wants the best for her. he could have left her.

unfortunately, her drug addict, cheating mama comes with her. and he can't quit her, and doesn't want to. they're negative soul mates.

he's a pussy for that. but his love for his daughter is genuine, and makes up its own grace. she needs a 2 parent home, alright. but not with those two together. they are destructive together. they need to get over one another. they need to grow up.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Miryam wrote: i still don't get it, though. he could have any woman in the world, and he continues to pursue this white trash bitch just because they have a daughter together. just some deep in the holler shit.
a sista jealous over a white guy? say it aint so!
UCant Unretires Again

Post by UCant Unretires Again »

RACK PSU.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

PSUFAN wrote:Train Wreck waiting to happen:

BWAAHAAHAAAA!!!
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Another rack for PSU. Well played.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

SHOCKER!!!!

Eminem Divorces Wife 3 Months After Remarriage
Couple First Divorced In 2001

http://www.nbc4.tv/entertainment/8487043/detail.html

POSTED: 11:10 am PDT April 5, 2006
UPDATED: 11:42 am PDT April 5, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

DETROIT -- Rap star Eminem has filed for divorce from wife Kimberly Mathers, according to Detroit television station WDIV.

Eminem's lawyer filed the papers at the Macomb County Clerk's office Wednesday, the station reported.

The filing on behalf of Mashall Bruce Mathers III, Eminem's real name, was confirmed by two employees of the Macomb County clerk's office.

The employees didn't provide their names, citing an office policy.

The couple remarried at Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester, Mich., in January.

The Mathers' first marriage ended in October 2001, but they reconciled in late 2004, according to WDIV.

They have a daughter, Hailie Jade.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

The only thing more shocking is that you spent the time to dig this thread up to post that. Don't you have some belly button lint to take care of?
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

I really don't understand the attention that gets paid to it.

These people are white trash. Period. You could find any number of people quite similar to them at any trailer park.

Only difference between them and Eminem is that in the case of the latter, millions of pre-pubescents are enthralled by a few unintelligible screechings he happened to record. 'S'all.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:Don't you have some belly button lint to take care of?
Thanks for reminding me! :wink:
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

TenTallBen wrote:SHOCKER!!!!

Eminem Divorces Wife 3 Months After Remarriage
Couple First Divorced In 2001

http://www.nbc4.tv/entertainment/8487043/detail.html

POSTED: 11:10 am PDT April 5, 2006
UPDATED: 11:42 am PDT April 5, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

DETROIT -- Rap star Eminem has filed for divorce from wife Kimberly Mathers, according to Detroit television station WDIV.

Eminem's lawyer filed the papers at the Macomb County Clerk's office Wednesday, the station reported.

The filing on behalf of Mashall Bruce Mathers III, Eminem's real name, was confirmed by two employees of the Macomb County clerk's office.

The employees didn't provide their names, citing an office policy.

The couple remarried at Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester, Mich., in January.

The Mathers' first marriage ended in October 2001, but they reconciled in late 2004, according to WDIV.

They have a daughter, Hailie Jade.

Good news for Eminem fans. He now has an album full of material.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro