52%
Denver
48%

Total votes: 23

WhatsMyName
Elwood

Got tickets to the Pats/Broncs...and some thoughts

Post by WhatsMyName »

For starters, what a tough draw for Denver. The Patriots are skullfucking everyone in their path lately. If that limp wristed salad tosser Peyton "The Pussy" Manning had to face this team right now, he'd melt like a pack of M&M's inside a blast furnace. It would appear Jake is at risk of doing likewise if the Pats somehow find a way to slow the Bell/Anderson attack.

I'm one part excited, one part nervous. I know the energy at Invesco will be through the roof, but I sense many Bronco fans are worried about that 10-0 playoff record Brady has and the prospect of the team's first home loss.

Let's break it down. Both teams are physical. The difference is Denver has a quicker, agile OL that can run the screens and send the tackles and guards to the 2nd level. How will this small, powerful line matchup with NE's front 7? That could determine where this game goes, like many games.

If the Pats can stop or slow down the Denver running game, I'm 80% sure the Pats win. Anytime you force Jake Plummer to win the game for you, the likelihood of a head-slapping interception goes up about fiftyfold. I'm pretty sure if Denver can stop the running game, that won't necessarily stop Brady, so it's imperative Denver does 2 things:

1. Run effectively
2. Force a turnover or two on defense.

I honestly have no frickin' idea who will win. If this game was at a neutral site, the Pats walk away with this. At Denver, it will be loud as hell and the Patriots' hearts will be in their throats from the altitude. Who fuckin' knows.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

pretty SOLID Take from a NEWB.....give yourself a Tongue! :lol:

what's your pre-game plans for the game?

maybe you can meet one of THIS Board's M0DS there?

ya'never know?

:wink:
January 1, 2010....we're having DUCK for Dinner...
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Qbert wrote:pretty SOLID Take from a NEWB.....give yourself a Tongue! :lol:

what's your pre-game plans for the game?
To get shitass drunk next to the smokestacks. I plan to smuggle some of those junior bottles of Captain Morgan's in my pockets to sprinkle in my $7 soda. Then again, with those half-assed "I'm not gay" patdowns they give you, I might be able to smuggle a regular sized bottle.

Should come in handy, especially if the Broncos get raped.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

So, NEWB.....whatcha'ya gonna do for food?????Image have a sausage Sammitch? :lol:
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Re: Got tickets to the Pats/Broncs...and some thoughts

Post by BBMarley »

WhatsMyName wrote:For starters, what a tough draw for Denver. The Patriots are skullfucking everyone in their path lately.
Yeah- b/c they've had such challenges in their last 9 games facing such powerhouses as The Dolphins (twice), The Saints, The Jets (twice), The Chiefs, & the Bucs, The Bills, & the Jags. :meds:

Out of their last 9 games- they have played one real offense and 2 real defenses.

I think Denver gives them a run for their money this week. Denver wil pound the ball and pound the ball & then attack New England's suspect secondary.
On D Denver will follow Jax's game plan from the first half of last weeks game and push to get into Brady's face- making him throw the ball all kinds silly.
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

The game that most Denver fans didn't want to see right now.....

The Patsies are on a roll and their confidence level is high, but the Denver defense has been getting better each game. If the Bronco defense that bitch slapped the Blots shows up, Denver wins......
get out, get out while there's still time
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

BBMarley wrote:
WhatsMyName wrote:For starters, what a tough draw for Denver. The Patriots are skullfucking everyone in their path lately.
Yeah- b/c they've had such challenges in their last 9 games facing such powerhouses as The Dolphins (twice), The Saints, The Jets (twice), The Chiefs, & the Bucs, The Bills, & the Jags. :meds:

Out of their last 9 games- they have played one real offense and 2 real defenses.

And out of Denver's last nine games, how many of those made the playoffs??

Philly
Oak
NYJ
Dall
KC
Balt
Buff
Oak
SD

That would be zero...

Not saying that the Pats will win, just saying their schedule isnt any more of a cream puff than Denver's....comparative analysis my man, give it a try.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

$7.00 for a coke? Fuck that!
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Mississippi Neck wrote:

Philly
Oak
NYJ
Dall
KC
Balt
Buff
Oak
SD

That would be zero...

Not saying that the Pats will win, just saying their schedule isnt any more of a cream puff than Denver's....comparative analysis my man, give it a try.
Not saying Denver is going to steam roll NE England- but everyone and their mother is sucking the Pats cack b/c they've won some games. (See the comments made by Whatsmyname "skullfucking everyone in their path").
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

BBMarley wrote: but everyone and their mother is sucking the Pats cack b/c they've won some games.
Just a slight understatement Marley. I mean 10-0 in fookin postseason play is pretty damn impressive. Now is this board going to be subjected to your bitter ass the whole offseason? I mean how long is it going to take you to shake off the ass plungerings the Eagles took this year?

:D
Aaron in Tucson
Elwood

Post by Aaron in Tucson »

Bwa! Rack Q!
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

DallasFanatic wrote:
BBMarley wrote: but everyone and their mother is sucking the Pats cack b/c they've won some games.
Just a slight understatement Marley. I mean 10-0 in fookin postseason play is pretty damn impressive. Now is this board going to be subjected to your bitter ass the whole offseason? I mean how long is it going to take you to shake off the ass plungerings the Eagles took this year?

I'm referring to THIS season shitbag... I'm not disputing the past and their 10-0 record... I'm referring to the media and people saying "They're back to form" blah blah after a shit start and then beating a bunch of shit teams. If they make it past Denver/Indy/ & pitt (Whichever combo it ends up being)- I will be the first one in here stating I was wrong
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

And if they lose you are going to downplay the teams accomplishments this year? You of all people know good teams don't stay good for too long in this day of the NFL.

I guess we'll all have to be subjected to your shit posts in the meantime.

Tart, is Paul's track still open? I think Marley wants to warm up for a bit.

BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

DallasFanatic wrote:And if they lose you are going to downplay the teams accomplishments this year? You of all people know good teams don't stay good for too long in this day of the NFL.

I guess we'll all have to be subjected to your shit posts in the meantime.

Tart, is Paul's track still open? I think Marley wants to warm up for a bit.

What- making the playoff's? No I won't.... but I will stand by my ascertation that beating Miami, the Jets, Buffalo, Saints, etc is not enough to prove that they are as good as they were last year.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

New England gave up just 3.6 ypc this season, a very good number.
That being the case, I see them slowing Denver's running game enough to give Jake opportunities to go foul.
If Jake stays fair, Denver can win.
If he puts the ball on the ground, or tosses a pick-or-two, Denver loses, because I don't see NE turning the ball over.
Just not the way they handle their business.

Also, ..........

The ol' bootleg dealie will work maybe once against NE.
Playing the Champs is not like playing the Chefs.

Make no mistake, the Mules are silently gripping about this game much more than visa versa.

I'll go with the Pats.

Patsies - 19
Hee Haws - 17
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

If the Newb really wanted to ingrate himself to the Board, he could run a contest and then take the winner of that contest to the game with him.

Maybe an essay contest.

Yea.... that's the ticket.

Don't forget to pack the Chloroform!
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

KC Scott wrote:If the Newb really wanted to ingrate himself to the Board, he could run a contest and then take the winner of that contest to the game with him.

Maybe an essay contest.

Yea.... that's the ticket.

Don't forget to pack the Chloroform!
Don't forget to be clever next time, fuckstick.

Just a tip.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

You two lovers or something?

Eat shit.
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

poptart wrote:...I see them slowing Denver's running game enough to give Jake opportunities to go foul.
If Jake stays fair, Denver can win.
If he puts the ball on the ground, or tosses a pick-or-two, Denver loses, because I don't see NE turning the ball over.
Just not the way they handle their business.
Yep, turnovers are going to be key.

Denver is +18 in that department.
New England is -5.

Denver has the better defense and the better running game. Sounds like a winning formula to me.

Here's to Brady's 10-1 postseason record and Pittsburgh knocking off the Clots.

Denver 27
Patirots 24
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Clever reply, fucko. By any chance are you related to Bronco Rob?
Why, you boned him too douchebag?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mississippi Neck wrote:

Philly
Oak
NYJ
Dall
KC
Balt
Buff
Oak
SD

That would be zero...
Dallas, & the Chefs both missed the playoffs by a single game- which happened to be losses to Denver. SD lost twice & missed the playoffs by 2 games
AFC East is easily the weakest division in the NFL and the AFC West is arguably the toughest. That doesn't mean Denver automatically wins, but it stacks the deck in their direction
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

DallasFanatic wrote:

Easy to take plungering's when virtually your entire offense is out for the last 1/4 of the year and the QB had been playing with a sports hernia since the 1st game of the season.

What was Dallas' excuse for not making the playoffs? Perhaps it was statue's fault?
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

I hate to interrupt Paul and Nameboy's homo-smack with a take on this game...

This game can easily go either way but I think Denver has a slight edge on the Pats due to the fact that the Broncos are at home and they are undefeated at home this season and those wins do include a victory over the very same Pats.

Broncos have been flying under the radar most of the season and the big sports networks, i.e. ESPN, are sucking the Pats' cocks. Hell, even Tony Gonzalez likes the Broncos in this one and that I'm sure him mentioning that on Sportscenter last night was to the shigrin of ESPN.

Jake has been playing solid ball all season long even broke a few of Elways feats, much to the dismay of some local Bronco fans. As mentioned, the defense seems to get stronger and stronger each week and granted the matchups in Denver's past 9 games did not make the playoffs, several of those teams were definitely playoff material.

I see the Broncos pulling this one off with the help of one of the loudest venues in the NFL and solid lines on both sides of the ball.

Patriots 17
Broncos 27
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

d-townmike wrote: This game can easily go either way but I think Denver has a slight edge on the Pats due to the fact that the Broncos are at home and they are undefeated at home this season and those wins do include a victory over the very same Pats.
Not quite the same team (injuries you know), but other than that, I like your analysis.

Will probably be a close game, but homefield advantage will prevail....
get out, get out while there's still time
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

Th? KNeely8? CuePaul? Any other front-running fuckos that I may have missed?

NOT ONE WORD FROM PATFAN?

Should we call in the National Guard for a search and rescue?
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Red wrote:Th? KNeely8? CuePaul? Any other front-running fuckos that I may have missed?

Layin' low.... starting to get pumped for this game.

Mile High is really tough, but the Pats have recent expierence in that thin air, so it does bode well for 'em. Belichick has great success VS teams that he's lost to, the 2nd time around. Brady should be able to spread the ball around, if the OL can fend off that Den. pass rush. If the Pats can contain the run and force punts, it'll be a blowout, 31-10. If they can't wrap up Bell & Anderson, then it's a closer game.

NWE 31
DEN 30
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Should be a good game 31-28 broncs
Go Bucs, Gators
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

chowd103 wrote:Layin' low.... starting to get pumped for this game.

Mile High is really tough, but the Pats have recent expierence in that thin air, so it does bode well for 'em. Belichick has great success VS teams that he's lost to, the 2nd time around. Brady should be able to spread the ball around, if the OL can fend off that Den. pass rush. If the Pats can contain the run and force punts, it'll be a blowout, 31-10. If they can't wrap up Bell & Anderson, then it's a closer game.

NWE 31
DEN 30
You have to love the optimism of patfan.

Denver outscored opponents 209-100 this year at home, but you're going to roll up 31 worst-case scenario.

Please.

If they can't wrap up Bell & Anderson, they're goint to go for over two bills and Brady may as well have 400 yards passing.

No sir, the streak ends today. I haven't been this excited about a football game in a long time.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Neither team will score that many points in this game.

31-30, 31-28...??

Nonsense.
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Red wrote:
chowd103 wrote:Layin' low.... starting to get pumped for this game.

NWE 31
DEN 30
You have to love the optimism of patfan.

Denver outscored opponents 209-100 this year at home, but you're going to roll up 31 worst-case scenario.

Please.

If they can't wrap up Bell & Anderson, they're goint to go for over two bills and Brady may as well have 400 yards passing.

No sir, the streak ends today. I haven't been this excited about a football game in a long time.
So you got it right. I didn't. Props. Good luck the rest of the way.
Should I sack up and send you a check?
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Red wrote:Th? KNeely8? CuePaul? Any other front-running fuckos that I may have missed?

Fuck