It's only fitting that my epcot 2K post...

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

It's only fitting that my epcot 2K post...

Post by War Wagon »

...should be done in the NFL forum.

Being as how that's how I originally got drawn into this message board banter back in SC III. I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but if it weren't for Jim Rome propping his message board, I'd have prolly never made some of the fine aquaintenance's that I'm actually quite fond of.

Now, I'm not usually one to make a fuss over a simple milestone post, but I'm bored tonight, have the trailer to myself, and the icebox is full of Bud Lite, so bear with me.

Without further adieu, and in some chronological order, my salute to the folks whom have kept me coming back time and again. I'll mainly concentrate on those who are still around, but will drop an honorable mention here and there.

I'll start with the fucks I remember most from SC III.

kcdave - Thought I was trolling him when I initially registered as KCDAVE, when I hadn't a clue of his existance. That was funny. Eventually steered me towards TNW. For that alone, I'm forever in his debt.

Q-bert - When I was newbie at SCIII and got caught up in Nyeman's Rumplestiltskin "I am the greatest" troll thread, dude was the first to give a heads up. Q has always been a class act.

mrgreenjeans aka Felix - Got caught in that same net. I eventually talked him off the ledge, but that thick head had a hard time conceptualizing being trolled at the moment. I swear that you were balling your eyes out before the light finally came on. And now look at you, pink dress and all! :wink:

KC Scott - I amember Scotty ripping Hangman to utter shreds, and I enjoyed helping with the pile-on. Hangy never recovered from that beatdown. Scotty is a guy you don't give your credit card # to, unless bankruptcy is an option in the future. If he pulls out a digital camera in your presence...RUN!

poptart - I didn't run into 'tart until TNW. Dude posted a milestone thread in which he described in detail how he'd run everybody. Not to go all Vermeil here, but I love poptart, misguided 'duh fan that he is.

Truman - Tru pretty much wanted to lop my dome off after my first post at TNW under the ill fated "Gandalf" nic I am the only true Chiefs fan here He told me so to my face at the Royals 2001 home opener he, Scotty, and I attended. Tru is quite simply the best poster I've ever encountered. Read less, post more, you lazy, distracted fuck!

orcinus - I've saved the best for last. orc's the kinda guy you wouldn't mind chaperoning your daughter at the high school prom. 'nuff said.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Wagon?

didn't you register at SCIII as KCDAVE? :mrgreen:

i think i talked you off of that ledge 1st.

thx for the mention.

poppy was at SCIII too.

he must have been involved in his EPCOT Religion War when you joined. Surprisingly enough, that war was waged with a Poster named Diogenis back then.

not sure what to make of that either.

Congrats on your 2k Wagon!

keep the webtv charged up and the AC on empty this summer....i'm still waiting for the Sammitch!

Q
January 1, 2010....we're having DUCK for Dinner...
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...props are always a good thing...props to you wags! you are, after all a vital part of our group’s history.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention Toostoned. First guy said he'd share a brew.

Fuck this "Aaron in Tuscon" bullshite.

You'll allays be "Toos" in my book.

Anybody says different, I will fight them.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Qbert wrote:Wagon?

didn't you register at SCIII as KCDAVE? :mrgreen:

i think i talked you off of that ledge 1st.

thx for the mention.

poppy was at SCIII too.

he must have been involved in his EPCOT Religion War when you joined. Surprisingly enough, that war was waged with a Poster named Diogenis back then.

not sure what to make of that either.
Someone actually remembered that?

But if you're going to misspell the nic, I prefer Diogenius.

The thing I remember most about that was a certain 'scientist' claiming that he'd already disproven everything there was to disprove about everything years ago, and that further discussion was beneath him.

The more things change...

That and Nyeman not getting why a Cardinal fan (okay, maybe there was a reason to recall me) would be a Ryan Leaf fan.

Congrats on your 2K* :twisted:
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

it's really really hard to believe that we started at these boards around the same time..........

props on 2k and keeping it real wags........
get out, get out while there's still time
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RACK your 2k, Wagon.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Rack you Wags!!!!!
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Funkywhiteboy
Wiseass

Post by Funkywhiteboy »

I never make any lists at this taco stand. :wink:

RACK WW 2K!
“If you look at folks of color, even women, they’re more
successful in the Democratic Party than they are in the white, uh,
excuse me, in the Republican Party.” (NPR Interview Of Howard Dean

<http://www.breitbart.tv/html/153493.html> , 8/15/08)
KC Scott

Re: It's only fitting that my epcot 2K post...

Post by KC Scott »

War Wagon wrote:
KC Scott - I amember Scotty ripping Hangman to utter shreds, and I enjoyed helping with the pile-on. Hangy never recovered from that beatdown.
I had thought Hangman was a Nye troll, but later the dude talked about being from Houston and actually knew some things about Houston.

Props on 2K you space wasting simpleton.

:wink:
Aaron in Tucson
Elwood

Post by Aaron in Tucson »

Rack you, old timer.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Always stands in there running it on behalf of his team-- that's Wags! There are a few poster who could learn from his example of unbridled homerism!

:mrgreen:

velocet
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAACK your 2K, wags.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Now what to buy for Wag-2-K...

A Chiefs helmet magnet for the forklift?

New aluminum siding for the ol' double-wide?

A suitcase of Beast Light?

Naw, ever-body 'round here has all that....

I know!

A favored wintage for a staunch Defender, fellow Mule-Skinner, and Brother-at-Arms...

Duck Fenver! War Wag-2-K!
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
kcdave
crusader

Re: It's only fitting that my epcot 2K post...

Post by kcdave »

War Wagon wrote:kcdave - Eventually steered me towards TNW.
Fuck.

Wig, tin foil lid, rib, frybin, liver, naming a whales best friend as a REAL whale lover, along with a few melts, and now this.

Wags, if I never post here again ........ its all your fault.