Rumor Mill - leftie/Rice

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Waz
Elwood

Rumor Mill - leftie/Rice

Post by Waz »

mr. 70/40 dean blevins says it's highly likely Dave Rader is the new coach at Rice and Tulsa Union's Bill Blakenship is going along as an assistant
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

after seeing Bama's offense a few times this year, I'd rather have Blankinship.

though, i will say, as good as Darby was.......Croyle was never the same after injury. he was awful this year.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Waz
Elwood

Post by Waz »

you remember how bad we wanted croyle? him and rawls I think came out the same year.
Waz
Elwood

Re: Rumor Mill - leftie/Rice

Post by Waz »

Waz wrote:mr. 70/40 dean blevins says it's highly likely Dave Rader is the new coach at Rice and Tulsa Union's Bill Blakenship is going along as an assistant
anything come of this? I havent heard another thing.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Hiring Rader away from bama will not change their offensive woes. Shula kept the headphones on most of the time, kept Croyle in meaningless games too long and caused at least two of his injuries.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

didn't Croyle get hurt (the first time) as a freshman when Fran was the coach?

Anyway, Shula looks confused on the sideline most of the time to me anyway--the times i've seen Bama on TV the last few years. Bama's DC is a good ol' boy who can bring it...
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"