Maniac still around?

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Maniac still around?

Post by Neely8 »

Do I have to take over the torch of the shitty Bruins? Oh Cam please come back!!! :cry:
The Rat Pack
live at The Sands

Post by The Rat Pack »

Maniac has been known to hide when his team is going in the tank.
Pierre McGuire: "The Washington Capitals are the sleeping giants of the East. Exciting times in Washington are coming."
JD
Elwood

Post by JD »

The Rat Pack wrote:Maniac has been known to hide when his team is going in the tank.
Well, that should get him out!! :lol:
Still a FlameFan
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

The Bruins may be in last place of the Northeast but it's the only division with all 5 teams with 10 or more points and they're only 4 points out of first...the outlook isn't all that gloomy for the B's. I've seen them a few times on Center Ice...they don't look too bad but they should be playing better given all of the moves they made in the offseason.

When is Zhamnov coming back?
Smoked Meat
You got served

Post by Smoked Meat »

Who knows, maybe he's not posting much in here because of his vast importance outside in the real world. :!:
NHL Gamecenter Live saved my life!!! Go Habs Go!
The Rat Pack
live at The Sands

Post by The Rat Pack »

Smoked Meat wrote:Who knows, maybe he's not posting much in here because of his vast importance outside in the real world. :!:
Not likely. Doesn't anyone remember when he said he was an au pair?
Pierre McGuire: "The Washington Capitals are the sleeping giants of the East. Exciting times in Washington are coming."
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

The Rat Pack wrote:Maniac has been known to hide when his team is going in the tank.
Paging the 'Pot meets Kettle' troll, Rat Pack is on line three.
Otis wrote: RACK Harper.
AcidQueen
Pit-Fighter

Post by AcidQueen »

Please to be speaking for own bad self.
VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
ESRB NOTICE: Online Experience May Change During Game Play
Snooze Baton

Post by Snooze Baton »

Hapday wrote:Paging the 'Pot meets Kettle' troll.
How in the fuck has...

"That's like the pot calling the kettle black"

Evolved into that^^^?

:roll: Canadians are fucking stupid.
The Rat Pack
live at The Sands

Post by The Rat Pack »

Hap is taking the tired old cliches into uncharted territory.

Be careful out there, Happy.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

The Rat Pack wrote:Hap is taking the tired old cliches into uncharted territory.

Be careful out there, Happy.
Just because it's the absolute truth, does not make it a cliche. NIce troll by the way.
The Rat Pack
live at The Sands

Post by The Rat Pack »

Is this where you tell me that I'm rat_incoqnito?

Hap, you're babbling. What are you doing in here? Maniac despises you. Like a lot of people.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

The Rat Pack wrote:
Hap, you're babbling. What are you doing in here?
Taking you to school, like everyone else. It isn't hard work, as you help the cause by continually hitting the 'submit' button.
Mainiac
Born Again Liberal

Post by Mainiac »

I'm still here. I just don't post that much. Getting old I guess.

The Bruins haven't tanked, they're just swimming in a sea of mediocrity at the moment. Here's my take on them:

1)Good forward lines. In Thornton, Samsonov, and Bergeron they've got three of the most talented players in the league. Supporting cast is good as well, when healthy. Zhamnov should be back soon. The defense of their forwards could be better.

2)Defense is a big problem. A play I noticed the other night against the Devils epitomizes their play. Big Hal Gill, all 6' 7" of him, went into the corner for the puck in his own end, little Brian Gionta, all 5' 7" of him, knocked Gill off the puck and fired a pass to Brylin who was uncovered in the slot. Toivenen made a great save to cover Gill's ass. This type of thing has been happening way too often. Brian Leetch has been only so-so.

3)Special teams have been abysmal. They take too many penalties, don't kill off power plays well, and their power play has been shitty. Not a good situation in the "new" NHL.

4)Goaltending has been very good. Raycroft is excellent and Toivennen looks like a potential star.

What's all this add up to? Probably a .500 record and maybe a playoff spot. Nothing to get excited over.

Neely, got any good links to some fights? I've yet to see the Orr-Belak tilt from the other night.

Hap, the next time you take someone to school will be the first. I don't despise you, I just think you're dumber than a bag of hammers.
stealth
Crack Whore

Post by stealth »

Mainiac wrote:
Hap, the next time you take someone to school will be the first. I don't despise you, I just think you're dumber than a bag of hammers.
Yeash, I leave this board for 8 months and still peeps are getting over on o'l slappy....

Most of you I'm sure will not remember me...mostly came in on previous boards and picked my spots ...but I just can't resist getting a laugh in at Leaf nation from last Sat. What the hell was that? I was waiting for the meltdown and bodies/fists to fly in the third but nothin, surely Gratton was not that much of a deterent. :?: :?: :?:

Sorry for the thread hijack, didn't want to start a thread just for that...now back to MR. bag of hammers....
BrantfordBudFan
Crack Whore

Post by BrantfordBudFan »

8 months? I got you beat
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

Mainiac wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope the admins make another forum here so there will be at least one where you haven't been run out of.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

stealth wrote:
Most of you I'm sure will not remember me....
Of course nobody here does. As a typical 'ex-Habs now a Senators fan' you only come in when the Senators beat the Leafs. I hope you enjoyed you annual October post, see you again next year!
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

stealth wrote:
Mainiac wrote:
Yeash, I leave this board for 8 months and still peeps are getting over on o'l slappy....

Most of you I'm sure will not remember me...mostly came in on previous boards and picked my spots ...but I just can't resist getting a laugh in at Leaf nation from last Sat. What the hell was that? I was waiting for the meltdown and bodies/fists to fly in the third but nothin, surely Gratton was not that much of a deterent. :?: :?: :?:

Sorry for the thread hijack, didn't want to start a thread just for that...now back to MR. bag of hammers....
Why would the Leafs meltdown over a regular season game?

I mean its not as if they had Bob Hartley behind the bench...
Besides which, the final scores in May is what really matters and we all know how those have historically turned out now don't we Sens fan. :lol:
stealth
Crack Whore

Post by stealth »

Hapday wrote:
stealth wrote:
Most of you I'm sure will not remember me....
Of course nobody here does. As a typical 'ex-Habs now a Senators fan' you only come in when the Senators beat the Leafs. I hope you enjoyed you annual October post, see you again next year!
Achem....wouldn't that mean I would have come in to laugh at your blue aaaaaasssssss three times this year? I'm not realy surprised...your slam the fan not the team rant still continues....any attendance smack left Hap?
stealth
Crack Whore

Post by stealth »

Otis wrote:
I mean its not as if they had Bob Hartley behind the bench...
Besides which, the final scores in May is what really matters and we all know how those have historically turned out now don't we Sens fan. :lol:
Your telling me about history...yeash. 39 years and counting and your trying to remind ME about history.

So how do you think your "built for the playoffs" is gonna work this year... a team of pylons with sticks may have some issues :P
Mainiac
Born Again Liberal

Post by Mainiac »

Hapday wrote:
Mainiac wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope the admins make another forum here so there will be at least one where you haven't been run out of.
Whatever you say, Happy Boy.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

stealth wrote:
Your telling me about history...yeash. 39 years and counting and your trying to remind ME about history.
At 13 years and counting, the Senaturds will be catching up in no time. Of course the Leafs will have them golfing again 26 more times by then...
stealth
Crack Whore

Post by stealth »

Hapday wrote:
stealth wrote:
At 13 years and counting, the Senaturds will be catching up in no time. Of course the Leafs will have them golfing again 26 more times by then...
Gee Hap, to follow your logic it will be 65 years of no cup for the leafs and 39 for the Sens...how is that catching up?

I guess you assume that the Leafs will actually win one some year...yeash, don't worry Hap, we'll find a cure for you one day...
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

stealth wrote:
Hapday wrote:
stealth wrote:
Gee Hap, to follow your logic it will be 65 years of no cup for the leafs and 39 for the Sens...how is that catching up?

I guess you assume that the Leafs will actually win one some year...yeash, don't worry Hap, we'll find a cure for you one day...
But if neither the Senaturds nor the Leafs have won a Stanley Cup by then I can guarantee that the Canadiens will have won a few. Then who do you cheer for? Do you break out your moth-balled Habs jersey then?
stealth
Crack Whore

Post by stealth »

Yeash...Hap your smack is always the same:

Sens Fans Suck cause:

A) They don't attend the the games like corporate Toronto
B) They actually cheer for their home team
C) They hate Toronto

Hap your just bitter you had to take it up the assss during the late 80's and early 90's from Hab fan in Ottawa(Pre Sens) for the lame Leaf team...by your logic(such as it is) nobody in Ottawa can cheer for the Sens if they followed hockey before the Sens came to town. Your acusing me of band wangoning? So do I have to wait untill the Sens suck as bad as the Leafs did and still be around with the Sens to be called a true fan? I know some were rubbing the 93 win in your face as a Sens fan but it was not me....so 2 chevrons back on the "Bandwagon" issue...and also please try to find some fresh smack this is getting very boring.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh please. Let me run down the eeepppppoooccchhhh Sens whine about the Leafs (when you get bitch slapped by the Leafs in the playoffs as much as the Sens have you can't call it 'smack'):

1) The media loves Toronto
2) It's all corporations that go to Leafs games
3) The Leafs think they are going to win the cup every year
4) Bob and Harry Neale
5) Don Cherry

As you can see, the good ship "originality" sailed out of Ottawa years ago. How can I not run attendence smack on the Senators? They have the worst season tickets numbers in Canada, they don't sell out playoff games, and...oh yeah.... THEY ALMOST WENT BANKRUPT FOR CHRISTS SAKE!
stealth
Crack Whore

Post by stealth »

Hapday wrote::roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh please. Let me run down the eeepppppoooccchhhh Sens whine about the Leafs (when you get bitch slapped by the Leafs in the playoffs as much as the Sens have you can't call it 'smack'):

1) The media loves Toronto
2) It's all corporations that go to Leafs games
3) The Leafs think they are going to win the cup every year
4) Bob and Harry Neale
5) Don Cherry

As you can see, the good ship "originality" sailed out of Ottawa years ago. How can I not run attendence smack on the Senators? They have the worst season tickets numbers in Canada, they don't sell out playoff games, and...oh yeah.... THEY ALMOST WENT BANKRUPT FOR CHRISTS SAKE!
Wow! you've resorted to C/P posts now...I think this about the 20th time you dragged out this old tired post of yours. Damm...getting tired of typing and generating a current and original thought.

We've been over this waaaay too many times....

How about that game last night?

Even you Hap have to admit things are diferent now for everyone involved...except for the "Built for the playoffs" team. Yes you certainly have scoreboard in the post season(understatement) but as a Sens fan(if you allow me atleast that)it's looking good. Not just from the record but from what looks like a great improvement in "Team Toughness".
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

stealth wrote:
Yes you certainly have scoreboard in the post season(understatement) but as a Sens fan(if you allow me atleast that)it's looking good....
...in October. Your team is certainly looking good in October but it is a very loooonnng season and anything can happen.

Save your, and this city's, predictable whine about the Leafs for the playoffs.
stealth
Crack Whore

Post by stealth »

What my "Built for the Playoffs"(Code for Old, Tired, Slow) Whine?

Fine I'll let it rest...for now.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

I guess what baffles me the most in this town is why do the Leafs still own HUGE chunks of real estate in the domes of all the Senators fans here. The Senators are Stanley Cup favorites and have an excellent team.

If everything absolutely goes right for the Leafs, they may get as high as a sixth seed in the Eastern playoffs. I'm thinking they are a seventh or eighth seed at best and may take the first series to seven games but that's it. This season I am just glad to see our youth stepping up and the rebuilding the cupboard is certainly not as bare as people said it was.