Down 6-0 to Baylor at home, and I'm stuck at work today

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

If it makes you feel any better, I had to pay $5 just to listen to the radio broadcast of the CU game today. Also, someone broke my car window last night and didn't even steal anything, even though I had my bass, amp, and cabinet in there. I can't decide whether to be pissed or relieved.
"Keys, woman!"
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Damn Froz you need a different job.
You're always at freekin' work...

Baylor's movin' down 24-13 with 5 to go in 3rd.

Check that...Baylor scores!
Aggie Gal
Certified Thinker™

Post by Aggie Gal »

Aggie Gal
Certified Thinker™

Post by Aggie Gal »

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

There's one school's fans who will STFU about the Ags' performance against Baylor this year.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Man, i hate to say it...but that game was probably the most exciting game i had ever been to at Owen Field....

a few observations..1. #17 for baylor is a hoss...he was moving the pile and played with lots of guts. 2. i had NEVER heard our stadium that loud...the entire game we were VERY loud...i think baylor messed up forcing OU to defend the north end of the stadium (where the student section was). but south endzone (where i was sitting) was pretty damned loud...and poeple didnt bitch too much when i was standing! (no boyscouts around! :twisted: )
3. Baylor fans are good people...they brought many hotties and travel suprisingly well...

baylor is on the up folks! welcome to the big XII cellar Okie St.

o-stud, you around?

oh yea...on a side note..it sucked ass NOONE was permitted to leave the stadium at half time cause of the suicide a few weeks ago.

and another fuckin thing..when do we get a new Offensive Coordinator??
my OL was calling the plays like "oh man, it's going to be the handoff again isnt it??" while we were in shotgun...

ugh.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

I'd like royalties everytime someone calls him Mexi-Q. Not only did I start doing it in Spring practice his freshman year, but I've said it to his face, and he liked it. I swear to God, I should start a t-shirt company. I'd be just like that guy in Forrest Gump.

...no, not the main character, Chuck Long, but the guy that came up to Chuck while he was running across the country. The "shit happens" guy.

the_ouskull

Post Script -- Man, this post had it all. :D
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Moby, truly only an Oklahoma fan would complain about our OC two days after we racked up nearly 500 yards in offense.

Those shotgun handoffs were good enough to get Mexi-Q 173 yards rushing.
trust me...i'm glad we got them yards....but against baylor..ATHLETISISM(sp?) played a big part in getting those yards...we're just predictable is all i'm sayin...
War Stoops
Elwood

Post by War Stoops »

[Just sayin'] Oklahoma had 35 yards in the 3rd Quarter and 3 points in the second half. Actually a perfect example of Chuck Long's inadequacy. He goes into a shell when things are clicking and looks totally lost when they aren't [/Just sayin']

That being said, the O was very good for most of the day so I must give Chuckie some props. Nice to see the best fullback in the country finally touch the ball.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

War Stoops wrote:[Just sayin'] Oklahoma had 35 yards in the 3rd Quarter and 3 points in the second half. Actually a perfect example of Chuck Long's inadequacy. He goes into a shell when things are clicking and looks totally lost when they aren't [/Just sayin']

That being said, the O was very good for most of the day so I must give Chuckie some props. Nice to see the best fullback in the country finally touch the ball.
he was showing ALOT of emotion on the sideline, Runnels is one of the biggest unsung heroes in recent Oklahoma history.
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

Moby Dick wrote:
he was showing ALOT of emotion on the sideline, Runnels is one of the biggest unsung heroes in recent Oklahoma history.
I thought it was Brent Rawls. :?
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Moby Dick wrote:
War Stoops wrote:[Just sayin'] Oklahoma had 35 yards in the 3rd Quarter and 3 points in the second half. Actually a perfect example of Chuck Long's inadequacy. He goes into a shell when things are clicking and looks totally lost when they aren't [/Just sayin']

where Runnels has been gameplan-wise with Peterson out is a great mystery in my mind. the kid would jump off the upper deck to win a game. esepecially since we can't block anyone enough to keep Bomar from getting killed, where is he?

one back set, shotgun? where's Runnels?
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

King Crimson wrote:
Moby Dick wrote:

where Runnels has been gameplan-wise with Peterson out is a great mystery in my mind. the kid would jump off the upper deck to win a game. esepecially since we can't block anyone enough to keep Bomar from getting killed, where is he?

one back set, shotgun? where's Runnels?
i'd say about 1/3 of the time we were in shotgun..we were ina shotgun 2 back set...