Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Dallas Cowboys take a knee to the groin

Post by Joe in PB »

From Fanball:
10/17/05 03:57 PM
THE NEWS
The Cowboys got some bad news on Monday when they found out that Pro Bowl offensive tackle Flozell Adams is out for the season with a torn ACL in his right knee. Torrin Tucker took over for Adams on Sunday, but the team has yet to decide who will replace him in the lineup. "I don't know what we're going to just yet," coach Bill Parcells told the Cowboys official site. "We'll see. Flozell was playing pretty good. A little up and down. But that's a tough position to play."

Our View
It's never a good thing when a banged up running game loses one of its best lineman. Julius Jones owners can only hope the loss of Adams inspires other underachievers like Marco Rivera and Larry Allen to improve their level of play. The botttom line is this doesn't help an already unsteady running game and will put more pressure on the SACK queen Drew Bloodhole.

A rookie at ORT and a scrub at OLT?

Good night now Cowpuck fans your season is over....... :lol:
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

Awwwww poor bitter little Dolt fan with his bullshit sisters cousins brother stories that turned out to be just that Bullshit, Can't beat us on the field so hope all our players get hurt..

Bad Karma for you... I can see LT hobbling off the field soon with you crying like the bitch you are..

Tucker will do fine, we won't miss a beat. We loose at least 4 starters a season by now, so we are way ahead of the game, pretty soon our defense will carry us all the way to the playoffs and beyond.
Last edited by jackass007 on Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Re: Dallas Cowboys take a knee to the groin

Post by DallasFanatic »

Joe in PB wrote:From Fanball:
10/17/05 03:57 PM
THE NEWS
The Cowboys got some bad news on Monday when they found out that Pro Bowl offensive tackle Flozell Adams is out for the season with a torn ACL in his right knee. Torrin Tucker took over for Adams on Sunday, but the team has yet to decide who will replace him in the lineup. "I don't know what we're going to just yet," coach Bill Parcells told the Cowboys official site. "We'll see. Flozell was playing pretty good. A little up and down. But that's a tough position to play."

Our View
It's never a good thing when a banged up running game loses one of its best lineman. Julius Jones owners can only hope the loss of Adams inspires other underachievers like Marco Rivera and Larry Allen to improve their level of play. The botttom line is this doesn't help an already unsteady running game and will put more pressure on the SACK queen Drew Bloodhole.

A rookie at ORT and a scrub at OLT?

Good night now Cowpuck fans your season is over....... :lol:
Bitter Joeseph?

:lol:
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

More bad news, Crayton is gone for the year as well. Nothing will bring Bledsoe back to mediocrity quicker than the combination of D linemen in his face and fewer guys getting open.

Oh, and Tyson Thompson, what the hell was up with that guy? I've never heard of a guy with as much game experience as he has fucking up a Saturday walk through so badly that the coach yanks his starting gig. How many FFL owners impaled themselves on THAT mistake?

Methinks the Cowboys might have won the game and lost the season this Sunday.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

BSmack wrote:More bad news, Crayton is gone for the year as well. Nothing will bring Bledsoe back to mediocrity quicker than the combination of D linemen in his face and fewer guys getting open.

Oh, and Tyson Thompson, what the hell was up with that guy? I've never heard of a guy with as much game experience as he has fucking up a Saturday walk through so badly that the coach yanks his starting gig. How many FFL owners impaled themselves on THAT mistake?

Methinks the Cowboys might have won the game and lost the season this Sunday.
Bri, pay attention to your squad because you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Adams was not having a Pro Bowl type season. he shwoed some good signs and some bad ones. Stupid mistakes, holding penalties and offside penalties every damn game it seems. Tucker will give a similar effort. As for Crayton, man I loved the potential in that guy, no questions. But when you have Peerless Price on the bench waiting his turn, you aren't losing anything here. Have fun watching your gimp of a team get smoked by the Bengals.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

Jesus H Christ

What is this an asshole pile on?

Crayton for 4 weeks one of those weeks is a bye and we are back to mediocre? Fucksake.. Mediocre, as in having Tommy Maddox starting for you?

Bledsoe, Larry Allen, Newman, Henry, Witten, Glover or DeMarcus go down, then we'll talk.

at least we get to see if Price has anything to offer.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DallasFanatic wrote:Bri, pay attention to your squad because you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Adams was not having a Pro Bowl type season. he shwoed some good signs and some bad ones. Stupid mistakes, holding penalties and offside penalties every damn game it seems. Tucker will give a similar effort. As for Crayton, man I loved the potential in that guy, no questions. But when you have Peerless Price on the bench waiting his turn, you aren't losing anything here. Have fun watching your gimp of a team get smoked by the Bengals.
When you have Peerless Price?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What? Do you think this is 2002 all over again?

As for Adams, he was keeping Bledsoe's jersey clean.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Scrotumless Price? Bwhahaha

Bitter? Fuck yeah......

Always prefer to kick a team while they're up. :wink:

Anyway just fuckin' with you guys. Injuries are the shitty part of the NFL.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

I never said Peerless Price was going to be the #1 receiver. He is not replacing Randy Moss. He is taking the role of the thrid receiver, and essentially replacing a rookie. When your third receiver has an established relationship with the QB (see 2002) than you're not exactly shaking in your boots. Go ankle bite somehwere else Bri. You're going nowehere quickly.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

Joe in PB wrote:Bitter? Fuck yeah......

Always prefer to kick a team while they're up. :wink:

Anyway just fuckin' with you guys. Injuries are the shitty part of the NFL.
TO LATE TO LATE... bad luck coming your way, and I'm gonna be in here snickering about it!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DallasFanatic wrote:I never said Peerless Price was going to be the #1 receiver. He is not replacing Randy Moss. He is taking the role of the thrid receiver, and essentially replacing a rookie.
You mean he's takinng the place of a rookie who has totaly outplayed him.
When your third receiver has an established relationship with the QB (see 2002) than you're not exactly shaking in your boots. Go ankle bite somehwere else Bri. You're going nowehere quickly.
Like Joe said, just kicking you while you're up. If you think losing Adams and Crayton is a good thing, go ahead and take another toke. I won't monk your buzz again until it is time to rub it in your face.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

BSmack wrote: You mean he's takinng the place of a rookie who has totaly outplayed him.

Like Joe said, just kicking you while you're up. If you think losing Adams and Crayton is a good thing, go ahead and take another toke. I won't monk your buzz again until it is time to rub it in your face.
never a good thing but not "good night now"

BTW Price came in late, Cayton is a 2nd or 3rd year player who was there all preseason
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Sour grapes much?
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.