RACK the Terps!

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

The Assassin
Raider Fan

RACK the Terps!

Post by The Assassin »

Nice game tonight by the Turtles.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

fear the turtle!
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

Fuck dook.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

What were the Dookies chanting?? "Garys leaking?""" :lol:
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Frank Rizzo
Yankee Fan

Post by Frank Rizzo »

RIAGHT IN FRONT OF THOSE HOOMOSEXUAL DUKSE FAFNS UYOU KLLIKE THAT YOU LUIKE TAHT WE FUCKED YOU UP IN YOUR OWN CRIB WE E OWN YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

FUCK DUKE
Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Post by Tiberious »

Duke finally could hit threes all day and they didnt get the ball down low to Williams and it hurt Duke tonight. This is the type of game were Williams should have had like 25 points, not 18
You know who I am.

Make the world a better place, punch Urban Meyer in the face.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I know Duke isn't the most convincing unbeaten in the history of college hoops but you didn't exactly think they'd lose at home to a struggling Maryland team. The Terps need a big win like this and they certainly earned. You aren't going to shoot 34% and win all that often...Maryland played a solid road game and won in one of the toughest gyms in the country. RACK Caner-Medley on his game-high 25 points...

It's only going to get tougher for Duke...they have VaTech at Cameron this weekend but then they go to Lawrence-Joel for Wake, then at home for GaTech and UNC and then they have to face this same Terps team again a couple weeks later.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Shoalzie wrote:It's only going to get tougher for Duke...they have VaTech at Cameron this weekend
I'd hate to be VT this weekend. Actually hoping Duke hands them their ass, so people will get past the smoke screen Greenberg has up after 1 nice win.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Rack Terps indeed. Maybe I don't see them enough but every time I do, that Caner-Medley lights it up. Who were the idiots who said this guy couldn't play? Hate to prop Clone/maddogterp/whatever but he (or was it Pre-Done) said that Maryland is about the only team that doesn't get rattled by playing at Cameron. Truer words never spoken.

Yeah, Duke ran off a bundle of wins but let's remember, they were picked to finish in the middle of the pack along with the Terps -AND- their schedule's been a little soft (wins vs. MSU and OU not withstanding). A loss at home like this a little suprising but not shocking. Maryland always gets jacked to play Duke, wherever the game is. After getting hammered on Tobacco Road, a win like this could turn their season. Then again, as I'm sure we'll see, Duke ain't Wake or Carolina.....this year. Look for them to collect a few losses in the coming weeks when the schedule gets a little tougher.
Buried_Nick
You can't spell scUM, without UM

Post by Buried_Nick »

Wrong. Dook wa spicked right along with UNC and Wake, at the TOP of the ACC. Just look at their front loaded scheddy. Bunch of NON-ranked also rans the first 5 games of the ACC season!

Also, the fact they kept trying threea near the end, gives me goosbumps. Because tre's are gonna KILL a team, if you rely on them so much, as we all saw they do. Just like in our game we lost at Camaroon Indoors, Ewing & Redick hit unGODly threes to keep them ahead by a couple points very late.
Within a minute. But, like I aid, "live by the three, Die by the three."
Wait til they finally hit the MEAT of their schedule. "IF" that three fails a little there, it's bye-bye good seed for the Dance. They'll be in the 4 range, in a heartbest!

BTW - Whens Skinner and BC gonna get some BIG LOVE!!!?
My God! The Eagles are bustin up the Big-Least!!!

And NDomer fan? - Suck a dick! OK?! :lol:

Michigan State - 82
mich - 63
helmet
Elwood

Post by helmet »

MSUFAN wrote:Wrong. Dook wa spicked right along with UNC and Wake, at the TOP of the ACC.
Nope. Duke was picked fourth behind Wake, UNC, and Georgia Tech.

http://theacc.collegesports.com/sports/ ... 04aai.html
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Exactly. And let's remember that this was the team that lost Luol Deng and Shaun Livingston. Expectations weren't high for this team across the board....including Duke fans.
KUTTER
Reads more, posts less

Post by KUTTER »

Watching the "crazies" holding their heads in their hands during the final minutes of a loss never gets old. RACK ESPN for showing those priveleged private school sissies in the throes of a meltdown during the last 3 minutes of the game.
Now pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fucking car.
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Rack ESPN for not showing bonfires, riots, and mayhem from a neanderthal-like student body after, of all things, a basketball game.
Buried_Nick

Post by Buried_Nick »

Rack ESPN and Dookie V for NOT showing like THREE obvious no calls the last 2:00, and when they DID, Dookie V not saying a WORD, as the replays were CLEARLY showing a Dook foul. The guy shows his ASSSSSSS! every time he does a Dook broadcast. (incredible)

War Maryland.

War Dooks #5 seed come March.
Poptart, the tard slapper wrote:Don't ya think you could at least sit the boys down for a day or two and talk to 'em about rubbin' one out...?
:lol:
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

New year, same crap. Please turn the page. Surprised it took till January 28 to get this post. You know, I watched the Illinois-Wisconsin game the other night and there were plenty of missed/bad calls. Suspect officiating is universal.
Buried_Nick

Post by Buried_Nick »

That SHOVE and put back by Randolph on the missed freethrow, was SO MISSED.

The put back by Imbekwe, (or whatever his name is)
where his ENTIRE forearm was smashed, wasn't called either!

It's just amazing, that when Dook is playing poorly, and it finds itself down by a basket or two, the refs do EVERYTHING in their power to see that Dook is afforded their chances at the end of a game. The threes simply didn't fall this time! If they do, like when we were trying to come back, Dook eeks one out. The other night, JJ and Patrick were off!

"Live by the Three........"
Poptart, the tard slapper wrote:Don't ya think you could at least sit the boys down for a day or two and talk to 'em about rubbin' one out...?
:lol:
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

MSUFAN wrote:Image
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

I recall Mike Patrick and Vitale clearly saying how Randolph got away with that one. And the foul by Williams in the first half was replayed about 5 times, with Vitale screaming "..all arm...all arm!!!" They didn't miss it, the refs did. But your'e right, the refs missed those two calls. One was late in the game, one was early. I can remember some questionable calls going Maryland's way but won't grouse about those. Lame officiating happens (I remember Williams and Randolph fouling out vs. Connecticut on some weak calls last spring but no Duke fan came in here and went all Maryland/MSU about it). From the box score....Personal fouls Duke 18, Maryland 15. How about giving Maryland credit for playing a damn good game and Duke playing poorly?
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

I'll have to check the handbook, but I thought us Dook haters were only supposed to bitch about the reffing in Dook's game when they won. :?
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
Mook
Elwood

Post by Mook »

C'mon, Shine.....every game involving the Dookies is a conspiracy! You should understand that better than most.
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Shine wrote:I'll have to check the handbook, but I thought us Dook haters were only supposed to bitch about the reffing in Dook's game when they won. :?
Precisely. Even when Duke loses, some STILL have to go to the ref card. Thank you for your perspective, sir.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Didn't see the game, but I've got a RACK for any team that beats Duke, any time.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

MuchoBulls wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:It's only going to get tougher for Duke...they have VaTech at Cameron this weekend
I'd hate to be VT this weekend. Actually hoping Duke hands them their ass, so people will get past the smoke screen Greenberg has up after 1 nice win.
VT has been playing some strong ball the past couple weeks. You have to give Greenberg credit for the Hokies already having 4 more ACC wins than they should have. I have only been able to see the MSU game, but the last time I remember VT winning 5 in a row was their NIT year.
Duke WILL hand them their ass, but you gotta give the guy credit. Hokie basketball have been poo poo for years.
helmet
Elwood

Post by helmet »

And it's KILLING the UVa fans that VaTech is 4-2 in conference while they are 1-6. Gillen will be gone.
KUTTER
Reads more, posts less

Post by KUTTER »

helmet wrote:And it's KILLING the UVa fans that VaTech is 4-2 in conference while they are 1-6. Gillen will be gone.

One thing is for sure....he won't have any timeouts left when he gets fired.
Now pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fucking car.
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

Mustang wrote:
Shine wrote:I'll have to check the handbook, but I thought us Dook haters were only supposed to bitch about the reffing in Dook's game when they won. :?
Precisely. Even when Duke loses, some STILL have to go to the ref card. Thank you for your perspective, sir.
alright, einsteins.

the bad calls and non calls were obvious- its not even in dispute. now, if MD had lost and terp fans bitched, how would that sound? right. so, you're damn right i'll bitch when they win.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

helmet wrote:And it's KILLING the UVa fans that VaTech is 4-2 in conference while they are 1-6. Gillen will be gone.

Hey,,Duke is Duke. They are on TV more then Leave it to BEAVAH!!reruns.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro