IOWA A$$ Whuppin

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Sky
It stinks like sex in here

IOWA A$$ Whuppin

Post by Sky »

I thought Iowa was decent and just had a let down last week but boy they suck.

And the team they got whupped by barely beat Army last night.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Yeah that game was as exciting as watching the champion of the XFL play the last defending champion of the USFL with NFL Europe players covering special teams. The Big 10 even when it is not a "down" year is unbearable to watch. God have pity on those who are stuck watching that crap.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:tOSU loses a close game to Texas and had two options: be let down and lose the next one...or get inspired and kick the shit out of their next opponent.

tOSU chose option 3...be let down and win in spite of themselves. This game will wake them up.

I bet they get up for Iowa and win going away.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Sky

Post by Sky »

campinfool wrote:Yeah that game was as exciting as watching the champion of the XFL play the last defending champion of the USFL with NFL Europe players covering special teams. The Big 10 even when it is not a "down" year is unbearable to watch. God have pity on those who are stuck watching that crap.
Well yeah, you are so right. I mean if I could have my choice, I would watch the Big8+4 any day of the week:

Sin

Nebraska 7 - Pittsburg 6
OK 24 - UCLA 41
OKS 23 - Fla Atl 3
ISU 28 - Army 21
A&M 44 - TSU 31
Colorado - 3 Miami 23

All great games--I am sure the Big 12 season will be exhilerating!
Sky

Post by Sky »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:tOSU loses a close game to Texas and had two options: be let down and lose the next one...or get inspired and kick the shit out of their next opponent.

tOSU chose option 3...be let down and win in spite of themselves. This game will wake them up.

I bet they get up for Iowa and win going away.
Good call Jimmy, you worried about the DUCKS?
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

In a word, no.

They'll get some points on us but it won't matter.

ASU will be a much more interesting game.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^^

KAL WILL WHIP YOUR ASS... :P

discuss...

hey jon=crickets...
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Sky wrote:
campinfool wrote:Yeah that game was as exciting as watching the champion of the XFL play the last defending champion of the USFL with NFL Europe players covering special teams. The Big 10 even when it is not a "down" year is unbearable to watch. God have pity on those who are stuck watching that crap.
Well yeah, you are so right. I mean if I could have my choice, I would watch the Big8+4 any day of the week:

Sin

Nebraska 7 - Pittsburg 6
OK 24 - UCLA 41
OKS 23 - Fla Atl 3
ISU 28 - Army 21
A&M 44 - TSU 31
Colorado - 3 Miami 23

All great games--I am sure the Big 12 season will be exhilerating!
You left off Texas @ OSU, what was the score in that game? :D
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

BTW I am an offical buckeye fan as long as Texas keeps winning. The only thing Bucks can do is continue to make Texas look better.

Hey Jon where are you.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Never did I brag or even mention the Big XII. I merely stated my opinion on watching the Big 10 games that are available on my TV set. I could barely even fathom the thought of Nebraska/ Baylor showdown. It appears there are some BAD teams from major conferences this year.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

buckeye_in_sc wrote:discuss...
FU :x
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Re: IOWA A$$ Whuppin

Post by frodo_biguns »

Sky wrote:I thought Iowa was decent and just had a let down last week but boy they suck.

Uhm.. that was Iowa St! try traveling to Iowa and confusing the two! You'd find yourself gutted in a corn field!
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:21 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

buckeye_in_sc wrote:
discuss...

FU
blah, blah, blah...

SC 56
KAL 13

they will gang bang KAL so bad...

who gives a fuck about conferences...
Sky

Post by Sky »

Vito Corleone wrote:
You left off Texas @ OSU, what was the score in that game? :D
Oh no, you are right, that was a great game.

I was just highlighting some "stellar" Big 12 games.
frodo_biguns wrote:
Sky wrote:I thought Iowa was decent and just had a let down last week but boy they suck.

Uhm.. that was Iowa St! try traveling to Iowa and confusing the two! You'd find yourself gutted in a corn field!
Why don't you re-read idiot, I noted that the"team they got whupped by (ISU beat Iowa) barely beat Army (ISU 28 - Army 21)
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

This weekend made me like Neb's chances against ISU next Saturday much more. ISU has no run-defense and their big win over Iowa now just looks like one average team beating another average team. We still don't have an offense but with defense and home-field we stand a solid shot of making it to 4-0 before Tech melts-down the fieldturf.

You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

I've been really "busy" and "haven't had time to check the boards," but yeah, Iowa got beat. Anyway, boy does that Jason White suck ass? And Iowa State sucks too.

Sin,
Jon
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Actually I was out of town at a family reunion. I need to start linning up a date for this years prom.

Sincerely Jon=bitch=parrot=racist= now disappearing/ houdini type.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Vito Corleone wrote:BTW I am an offical buckeye fan as long as Texas keeps winning. The only thing Bucks can do is continue to make Texas look better.
I was thinking the same thing. If you're Texas fan, you gotta be eatin' this up.

Ohio State's red zone blurps still need to be sealed up. We fumbled the ball twice inside the 10-yard line. One of those I can handle-- Smith fumbled running the option. That's okay, that's the risk you take playing a running QB. But fucking Brandon Schnitker-- he did the same thing on the 1-yard line vs. SDSU. Anyways, none of it mattered this week. The silver bullets are flying; our fucking defense is playing lights out. Our offense is starting to find itself. JON is still a bitch = FACT.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Rack the chick eight rows in front of me in the south end zone stands with the #13 jersey that said DUMB ASS on the back.
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Nolesy wrote:Actually I was out of town at a family reunion. I need to start lining up a date for this years prom.

Sincerely, Jon=bitch=parrot=racist=crickets
Fixed that for ya Nolesy. :wink:

[stream]http://members.cox.net/trolling/crickets.wav[/stream]
FIGHT ON!