How do you think the Saints are gonna do this year?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

The Assassin
Raider Fan

How do you think the Saints are gonna do this year?

Post by The Assassin »

Considering the possibility they wont play a real home game all year. You gotta figure the season is over before it starts. All these distractions who could focus on a football season? I wouldn't be surprised if they finished somewhere around 3-13. And in all fairness Jim Haslett is in a no win situation here. He was already under the gun,and then this happens.

Gotta feel bad for the Saints.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

They won't go undefeated on the road :? With any luck, Benson lost that gay assed umbrella in the floods, that dude is one peice of shit!!
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Cueball wrote:They won't go undefeated on the road :? With any luck, Benson lost that gay assed umbrella in the floods, that dude is one peice of shit!!
If I'm the NFL I'm not about to let the Saints go to San Antonio.

As long as Los Angeles is without a franchise.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
kcdave
crusader

Re: How do you think the Saints are gonna do this year?

Post by kcdave »

The Assassin wrote:Considering the possibility they wont play a real home game all year. You gotta figure the season is over before it starts. All these distractions who could focus on a football season? I wouldn't be surprised if they finished somewhere around 3-13. And in all fairness Jim Haslett is in a no win situation here. He was already under the gun,and then this happens.

Gotta? No, not really.

Sure, its sucks for them. It will be difficult. More than likely, they will lose alot more games than they win. But I will not be feeling one bit of sorrow for the Saints team, players, or admin. They are all pro's. They all do this for a living, and scratch a check. If they are all some what smart, they have insurance, and will recoup their financial losses.

The people I will be feeling bad for, are the fans, and the rest of population.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

kcdave wrote:
The Assassin wrote:Considering the possibility they wont play a real home game all year. You gotta figure the season is over before it starts. All these distractions who could focus on a football season? I wouldn't be surprised if they finished somewhere around 3-13. And in all fairness Jim Haslett is in a no win situation here. He was already under the gun,and then this happens.

Gotta? No, not really.

Sure, its sucks for them. It will be difficult. More than likely, they will lose alot more games than they win. But I will not be feeling one bit of sorrow for the Saints team, players, or admin. They are all pro's. They all do this for a living, and scratch a check. If they are all some what smart, they have insurance, and will recoup their financial losses.

The people I will be feeling bad for, are the fans, and the rest of population.

Good point. The people of Nawlins supported those guys through thick and thin(the majority of it VERY thin). Tom Benson has been trying to strongarm the fans and the state for years.

Heres another question will the Hornets soon follow the lead of the aints? Any word on the condition of the sports arena?
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

The Assassin wrote:Heres another question will the Hornets soon follow the lead of the aints? Any word on the condition of the sports arena?
OKC, Nashville, my own KC, and few other cities are lifting their skirts, looking too entice them.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Word is all the offensive starters are expected to miss 4-6 weeks due to cholera :twisted:
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

I think they are gonna get their ass kicked.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Fuck y'all in advance

The offense could be in for a huge year, word is they'll be flooding the field. :evil:
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

John Carney is no longer a dome kicker.

sin

FFL geeks
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

So does Haslett get a mulligan for this year? He is a bad coach hanging on by strings at this point but he can easily use the 'no home field advantage' excuse this year.
UcantSpellCarlosLeeStyle!

Post by UcantSpellCarlosLeeStyle! »

BSmack wrote:John Carney is no longer a dome kicker.

sin

FFL geeks

Seeing as how he spent the majority of his career NOT being a dome kicker, I don't see it as too much of a problem.

Do you ever tire of being a fucking idiot?
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Dumbass wrote:I think they are gonna get their ass kicked.

BUMP
Al Davis=Fidel Castro