Wanted Dead or Deader

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

tough love
Agondonter

Wanted Dead or Deader

Post by tough love »

Excerpt; Article from The Star:

Karla Homolka, one of Canada's most notorious killers, will be a free woman in a few weeks. Monitored, to be sure. Hobbled even. But free to enjoy the Montreal summer sunshine. To live where she wishes. To get on with her life.

Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French will never again know those simple freedoms. Homolka willingly helped Paul Bernardo kill the teenagers, and played a role in the death of her own sister Tammy Lynn, in some of the most vile sex crimes this country has known.

------------------------------------------------

Please, someone Kill this deserving cunt.
We the People of Lawyerland are in serious need of a true Justice positive, and you could be the provider of such.

TIA.

And the depraved Cunt picks, Quebec. :lol:
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

You can always ship her to Riverside,CA...that's where we put all of ours.

Sad thing is, you know that if she were male she'd be behind bars for another twenty years. It's the same way here though. Men get "first degree murder", women get "manslaughter."
Smoked Meat
You got served

Re: Wanted Dead or Deader

Post by Smoked Meat »

tough love wrote: ------------------------------------------------

Please, someone Kill this deserving cunt.
We the People of Lawyerland are in serious need of a true Justice positive, and you could be the provider of such.

TIA.

And the depraved Cunt picks, Quebec. :lol:
If she would had been a retarded depraved Cunt she would had picked Manitoba. I'm not worried, that girl will be under extreme surveillance to the extent that she will probably miss the good old days behind bars. Now the question is what will she do to go back there? Unpaid parking tickets? Nahhhh...
NHL Gamecenter Live saved my life!!! Go Habs Go!
Variable
Untitled

Post by Variable »

Your government has absolutely no business turning a dangerous animal like that loose on the public.
We do the same thing here.

http://www.riversidesheriff.org/press/0 ... %20Dokich'

http://www.pe.com/breakingnews/local/st ... a2df4.html
Dokich was released from state prison last month. In 1987, he was convicted of raping and orally copulating a 16-year-old Lake Elsinore girl. It marked the second time Dokich went to prison for rape -- he served two years as part of a plea agreement in the 1982 rape of a girl in Orange County.
Know what this fucking animal said at the conclusion of his trial in 1987 after his victim testified against him?: "Next time, I'll just kill the bitch."

Dokich was released on parole after being evaluated by two psychologists who disagreed on his mental state. One said that he was a sexually violent predator and was crazy. The other said that he was just a sexually violent predator. Evidently it's okay to be a violent rapist of underage girls as long as you aren't also a loon.

BTW, it's not like this guy was getting released for good behavior either. While in prison, he brutally raped another inmate, but for some reason was never charged with anything.
Smoked Meat
You got served

Re: Wanted Dead or Deader

Post by Smoked Meat »

mvscal wrote:
Smoked Meat wrote:I'm not worried, that girl will be under extreme surveillance to the extent that she will probably miss the good old days behind bars.
Why bother? Just kill the piece of shit. Your government has absolutely no business turning a dangerous animal like that loose on the public.
Killing is too easy and that would grant the piece of shit (and us) a huge favor. I'm more in favor of abolishing 5 stars-human rights jails and replace them with "re-education camps". I figure a few tents in the great north should do it.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

She'd still have another 10 years or more to serve behind bars if the attourney-general's office hadn't fucked up and offered her a plea bargain in exchange for her testimony against her husband, Paul Bernardo.

Shit for that matter, you can also blame the Forensic Sciences unit of the Toronto Police force for not performing their job properly and analyzing Bernardo's blood at the time he provided samples. The tests proved conclusively that Bernardo had raped the three Scarborough women, victims from whom they had semen samples.

Had the laboratory been speedier, Paul Bernardo would have been in jail instead of raping more women and murdering several school girls!

As for what to do with her now... she served her time, the full sentence and no early release (not the life sentence and designated as being a dangerous offender which she deserved mind you) so she'll be watched 24/7 for the first year anyways.

I kind of like the idea of her being forced to live on
Anticosti Island.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

So when exactly did Canada reinstate the death penalty anyway?
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Diogenes wrote:So when exactly did Canada reinstate the death penalty anyway?
It didn't but there's a large number of Canadians of all political stripes that would like to see it reinstated.

Myself included.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Isn't about time you people seceeded from France.....I mean Quebec?
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

SM Wrote:
If she would had been a retarded depraved Cunt she would had picked Manitoba.
If pigs had wings they would be eagles, anywho; we already got our share of frogs.
My guess is she chose Quebec cuz the depraved cunt reaconed she had a better chance to blend in there.

BtW...It doesn't even have to be a fancy bullet.
One 5 penny 22 short to the head at close range would suffice.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

I wish she would move to Manitoba. At least there we know she would enjoy about two minutes of freedom before a gun 'accidently' went off and killed the bitch.
Otis wrote: RACK Harper.
Smoked Meat
You got served

Post by Smoked Meat »

tough love wrote:My guess is she chose Quebec cuz the depraved cunt reaconed she had a better chance to blend in there.
Exactly. Most people in Quebec didn't know much of the Bernado-Homolka case until recently. Things have drastically changed in the past few weeks and it appears the bitch will most likely be extremely disillusioned upon release.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Smoked Meat wrote:
tough love wrote:My guess is she chose Quebec cuz the depraved cunt reaconed she had a better chance to blend in there.
Exactly. Most people in Quebec didn't know much of the Bernado-Homolka case until recently. Things have drastically changed in the past few weeks and it appears the bitch will most likely be extremely disillusioned upon release.
Disillusioned enough to get over on the idiot that tried to entrap her?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope he enjoyed his 15 minutes of fame.

Retail giant shuts down Homolka's former boss
CTV.ca News Staff

Karla Homolka's former boss is paying the price for his 15 minutes of fame.

Earlier this week, Richer Lapointe announced that Homolka had worked at his hardware store and that he was planning to move to her hometown, St. Catharines, Ont.

On Friday, however, Rona Inc. said it was closing down Lapointe's store in a Montreal suburb and added he wouldn't be relocating to a Rona store in St. Catharines.

"We're certainly trying to prevent getting dragged into this," Daniel Larouche told The Globe and Mail.

The home improvement giant doesn't want its business to be hurt by the negative publicity surrounding Homolka and the store, he said.

Lapointe, 38, was charged last week with sexual assault and assault, and is under a court order not to leave Quebec.

Lapointe ran the Rona outlet in Longueuil, Que., and hired Homolka as an apprentice clerk.

She quit last week, but while she was working there, Lapointe secretly taped conversations with her.

He claims the tapes prove she has broken the conditions of her recent release from prison.

He said Homolka talks about her association with convicts and about the deal she made with the Crown when it was convicting her and ex-husband, Paul Bernardo, who remains in jail.

According to Lapointe, Homolka also discusses her role in the rape of a woman known as Jane Doe, a crime for which neither Homolka nor Bernardo were ever charged.

Police are examining the tapes.

Homolka left prison in early July after serving a 12-year sentence for the sex killings of two Ontario schoolgirls.

Lapointe had been a shareholder of the store but recently sold his shares to his parents.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Well, she either violated her release conditions, or she didn't.
We can only hope that the ones looking in to this are not the same lot who looked into this bitches doings last time around.

Low life Lapointe was first reported to have asked 35k for the tapes, after being turned down, he settled for less.
He is also up for two assault charges, at least one being of a sexual nature.
Nice to see our parole board was on the stick when little miss school girl serial killer found her job.

Choice was when the should be dead cunt fell for a radio station hoax.
CKOI_FM 'Masked Avengers' suckered into thinking that she was taking a call from Quebec's Justice Minister Yvon Marcoux and an aide, after 15 minutes they introduced themselves and offered her a job as the stations commentator on legal issues.
She slammed the phone down when they played the sound of a chainsaw. :lol:

Btw, Otis, where are your going with?
Please don't tell me that your think this cunt deserves to NOT be hounded and harrassed until she does the right thing and kills herself.

RACK this cunt dead.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

tough love wrote:
Well, she either violated her release conditions, or she didn't.
We can only hope that the ones looking in to this are not the same lot who looked into this bitches doings last time around.

Low life Lapointe was first reported to have asked 35k for the tapes, after being turned down, he settled for less.
He is also up for two assault charges, at least one being of a sexual nature.
Nice to see our parole board was on the stick when little miss school girl serial killer found her job.

Choice was when the should be dead cunt fell for a radio station hoax.
CKOI_FM 'Masked Avengers' suckered into thinking that she was taking a call from Quebec's Justice Minister Yvon Marcoux and an aide, after 15 minutes they introduced themselves and offered her a job as the stations commentator on legal issues.
She slammed the phone down when they played the sound of a chainsaw. :lol:

Btw, Otis, where are your going with?
Please don't tell me that your think this cunt deserves to NOT be hounded and harrassed until she does the right thing and kills herself.

RACK this cunt dead.
Actually tl, I believe it would be in the best interests for all if the one media outlet that ran an 11 page spread on her in one days paper and followed up with multiple pages daily devoted to her again this week were to quit obsessing over where Karla err Emily is and what she is doing.
That's the job for the Quebec police to handle.

She's served her time according to the deal she was offered.
Was it enough, no. But that's not her fault, that's the fault of the idiots that offered it to her along with the morons that failed to do their job properly when investigating the Scarborough rapist case.
If they perform their jobs properly, she's still in jail for several more years.
Of course, the Sun never lets a good fact stand in their way of sensationalistic rag reporting.
That's why they ran the story before checking out the credentials of their source.... a spurned nut case up on sexual assault charges that wants to move to Karla's old city...
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Different strokes for different folks.

I'm going with she will never be able to pay for the crimes she has done, and the sooner the bitch is dead, the better.
If it takes a spurned nut case up on sexual assault charges to force our lawyer hearted justice system to do their freakin job and throw her ass back in the slammer, than so be it.

Every media outlet and every person who resides anywhere close to where that cunt is should ride that school girl serial killer 24/7 until she off's herself.

Im-unliberal-o, she doesn't even deserve a life.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

tough love wrote:Different strokes for different folks.

I'm going with she will never be able to pay for the crimes she has done, and the sooner the bitch is dead, the better.
If it takes a spurned nut case up on sexual assault charges to force our lawyer hearted justice system to do their freakin job and throw her ass back in the slammer, than so be it.
You're assuming that she has done something that violates the conditions of her release.
Which in of itself is bullshit since they were placed on her after she had served her full sentence and not part of the crown's deal.
It wasn't as if she was released out on early parole...
Every media outlet and every person who resides anywhere close to where that cunt is should ride that school girl serial killer 24/7 until she off's herself.
So what was the Toronto Sun doing there then? It's not exactly the local press....
But if we're going to support the riding of cunts 24/7 until they off themselves... why stop there... let's just allow anyone to stalk someone in the interest of protecting society.
The media are not nor should they be above the law.
It wasn't all that many years ago, the media stalked another highly public figure to her death.
Im-unliberal-o, she doesn't even deserve a life.
Despite the fact that I agree with you that she should never have been given the deal...
You can't pick and choose tl...
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Otis Wrote:
You're assuming that she has done something that violates the conditions of her release.
Which in of itself is bullshit since they were placed on her after she had served her full sentence and not part of the crown's deal.
It wasn't as if she was released out on early parole...
I'm not assuming anything, Otis, i'm simply recognizing the fact that the horrid murderous act's of this paticular school girl serial killer warranted the death sentence.
If our lame duck justice system isn't up for the task, than props to anyone who pushes this cunt over the deep end, and the sooner the better.

Anywho; like I said, Otis, 'different strokes.
You being a liberal leads you to side with toothless fairy's.
That's what liberals do.

And as for when it comes to picking and choosing, in this case, I do believe non_liberals can with great ease and in all good conscience wish true justice to befall itself upon this most deserving cunt.

Again: RACK anyone who makes this kid killing skanks life a living hell.

Someone has to pick up the slack when your system fails us. :wink:
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

I went too far again, didn't I?

:oops:

I'm sorry, is this better?

Question: What has happened to Toronto The Good?

Answer: Hog Town is but another example of the failing liberal justice system.

~~~

Anti-violence activist gunned down in Toronto

CTV.ca News Staff

In a tragic twist of fate, a Toronto man who organized an anti-violence barbecue earlier this month was gunned down near the same courtyard the event was held.

Delroy George Daring, 41, was a father of 10 and a community leader.

According to the Toronto Star, witnesses reported hearing five gunshots at about 7 p.m. Thursday night when several residents were out on the courtyard, playground, basketball court, and the balconies of the surrounding three buildings in the city's east end.

"It's quite frightening. You see the way the courtyard is set up here with all the balconies around. On a hot, beautiful night like this, there's all sorts of people on balconies and if a stray shot had gone up, we could have had innocent victims in this," Toronto Police Insp. Bill Wardle told reporters Thursday night.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/s ... TVNewsAt11

And what's with this?
Toronto Police Insp. Bill Wardle told reporters:
we could have had innocent victims in this
Wasn't Delroy innocently murdered enough to rate???
I know the cat had a criminal record, but he did finally recognize the need for an anti-gang stand, and he heroically stood up where others wouldn't, including what appears to be TO's racist police services.

Toronto The Bad fits better. :wink:
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

tough love wrote:
Question: What has happened to Toronto The Good?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Never heard that one before. Good one! Nothing good has ever come out of that shithole.
tough love wrote:Answer: Hog Town is but another example of the failing liberal justice system.
That shooting just proved that the activist didn't give hard enough hugs. He should have tried harder.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

What you both seem to be overlooking is that Delroy supposedly had 8 dime bags on him when he was shot.

In my mind..that makes him one less dope dealer on the streets.
Hapday wrote:Nothing good has ever come out of that shithole.
As opposed to where?

Ottawa? :lol::lol:

Yes, it's a well known fact that Toronto has a gun problem... but that's part of what goes along with being the largest city and economic engine of Canada.
Maybe if the rest of you slackers would take on your fair share of immigrants and keep your own druggies and deadbeats, we wouldn't have them migrating here seeking a better life.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Otis Wrote:
What you both seem to be overlooking is that Delroy supposedly had 8 dime bags on him when he was shot.

Why do you think you even have drug problems?
Could it have anything to do with a toothless liberal justice system.
Do you realize that if we don't do something about drug crime real soon, a meth outbreak has the potentual to sink us all.

Yes, it's a well known fact that Toronto has a gun problem... but that's part of what goes along with being the largest city and economic engine of Canada.
Maybe if the rest of you slackers would take on your fair share of immigrants and keep your own druggies and deadbeats, we wouldn't have them migrating here seeking a better life.
A serious drug problem, and a gun problem.
Good liberal luck with that.

Do you think that just maybe if your po$ers were not so quick to let so many potentual future liberal voters into the country, there would be no deadbeat problem???
It is very fitting that these criminals choose to reside within The Ontario Party's turf.

Very fitting, indeed. :lol:
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

tough love wrote:
Otis Wrote:

Why do you think you even have drug problems?
Could it have anything to do with a toothless liberal justice system.
Do you realize that if we don't do something about drug crime real soon, a meth outbreak has the potentual to sink us all.

A serious drug problem, and a gun problem.
Good liberal luck with that.

Do you think that just maybe if your po$ers were not so quick to let so many potentual future liberal voters into the country, there would be no deadbeat problem???
It is very fitting that these criminals choose to reside within The Ontario Party's turf.

Very fitting, indeed. :lol:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hey tl... if you think that the pro- gun toting right wingers would or could do any better then take a look south, dipshit.

What needs to be done here is to make the judges accountable and include mandatory minimum sentencing for anyone committing a crime while using a firearm.
Our NDP backing mayor even gets that.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

Otis wrote:
Yes, it's a well known fact that Toronto has a gun problem....
Were all of the guns used registered? Thank God for that gLiberal gun registry!

Otis wrote: What needs to be done here is to make the judges accountable and include mandatory minimum sentencing for anyone committing a crime while using a firearm.
I agree with that. The mandatory minimum should be just that. Rarely do our left-wing judges include it in the sentencing. These judges really need to grab a dictionary and look up the word 'mandatory'.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

^
Nah, Canada has more then enough guns, they are just in the wrong hands at the moment is all, but that crap can not go on forever.
At some point in time the good people of Canada will freakin wake up and realize that the only reason these gun toting drug morons are being allowed to even exist amoung us is because some lawyer hearted policrap passed a law to protect these misfits from being properly taken care of.

When taking out the trash time comes, I can but hope that our self serving poli_crap fucks also end up as land fill.

Go The Peoples Revolution.

[img]ultra%20secret%20handshake[/img]
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Hapday wrote:
Otis wrote:
Yes, it's a well known fact that Toronto has a gun problem....
Were all of the guns used registered? Thank God for that gLiberal gun registry!
No but since we all know where the majority of them were made and are coming from, the best way to stop the flow is to have a minimum, mandatory 7 yrs prison sentence for anyone caught bringing a gun into Canada without the proper licence and permissions.
Oh and any time served while awaiting trial... don't count as time served.

Police have estimated at least half of new firearms in the city are being smuggled across the border from the United States.

Oh sure, it will cut down on the number of moose hunters or deer hunters coming up from the U.S and inevitably lock more than a few up... but we can't worry about a bit of colateral damage in this war on guns.

Hapday wrote:
Otis wrote: What needs to be done here is to make the judges accountable and include mandatory minimum sentencing for anyone committing a crime while using a firearm.
I agree with that. The mandatory minimum should be just that. Rarely do our left-wing judges include it in the sentencing. These judges really need to grab a dictionary and look up the word 'mandatory'.
Hap, drop the partisan shit, even our right-wing judges don't include it in the sentencing.
Why? Because none of them are held accountable that's why.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Otis Wrote:
No but since we all know where the majority of them were made and are coming from, the best way to stop the flow is to have a minimum, mandatory 7 yrs prison sentence for anyone caught bringing a gun into Canada without the proper licence and permissions.
Oh and any time served while awaiting trial... don't count as time served.
You sure have been making some justice sense lately; are you sure that you are a liberal? :wink:

Take street gangs for instance.
Why the fuc a society would even tolerate their distructive anti-social behaviour, is beyond reason.
Does a society have to be a bleeding masochist just so it can prove it's civility.
What is with that?
Do these losers exist just because that's the way it is?
What's with that?
The body has a cancer, yet it's left untreated.
What's with that?
These misfits have been allowed to flourish straight across this country.
What's with that?

At some point society is going to have to admit that for the sake of it's own survival, we can no longer afford to be continually beaten to a pulp by a limp wristed justice system.

When something proves to be a failure, it just make sense that that something needs to be fixed.
Our justice system is broke and has been for some time now, yet we do nothing.
What's With That???
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

Otis wrote:
Police have estimated at least half of new firearms in the city are being smuggled across the border from the United States.
So how does the gun registry prevent this? Save your gLiberal talking points, because it doesn't and that is exactly why the gun registry is a complete boondoggle. One of many from the gLiberals.

Otis wrote: Hap, drop the partisan shit, even our right-wing judges don't include it in the sentencing.
:lol: :lol:

Sure Otis. It's right-wing judges afraid to throw the book at at them. :lol:

Did you drink an extra strong mixture of the Koolaid this morning?
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Hapday wrote:
Otis wrote:
So how does the gun registry prevent this? Save your gLiberal talking points, because it doesn't and that is exactly why the gun registry is a complete boondoggle. One of many from the gLiberals.
:roll:

Gee, you don't think that having a registry to use to help find out who owned it when a gun is found at a crime scene isn't a good idea?
If the owner was dumb enough to not have had it properly secured, they're just as much to blame for their idiocy in allowing it to be taken.

Christ you're a fuck'n idiot.
Nobody ever said the gun registry would elminate all guns from being used in criminal activities.

Hapday wrote:
Otis wrote: Hap, drop the partisan shit, even our right-wing judges don't include it in the sentencing.
:lol: :lol:

Sure Otis. It's right-wing judges afraid to throw the book at at them. :lol:

Did you drink an extra strong mixture of the Koolaid this morning?
Fool, how many of those right wing judges are held accountable eh?

Not a single one of them, dipshit.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

trolling trolling trolling on the river

You go, Proud Mary. :wink:
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

Otis wrote:
Gee, you don't think that having a registry to use to help find out who owned it when a gun is found at a crime scene isn't a good idea?
If the owner was dumb enough to not have had it properly secured, they're just as much to blame for their idiocy in allowing it to be taken.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

You must be from that shithole known as Southern Ontario to be this fucking stupid.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Hapday wrote:
Otis wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

You must be from that shithole known as Southern Ontario to be this fucking stupid.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Good ole Hapless... as predictable as always.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Fucking pathetic...
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

Thanks for the laughs Otis. Your posts are always filled with your idiotic ramblings, but I found the stupidity you demonstarted today more funny than usual. THANKS! :lol:
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Hapday wrote: Your posts are always filled with your idiotic ramblings, but I found the stupidity you demonstarted today more funny than usual. THANKS! :lol:
Hapless demonstrates a funnier irony though.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

D-OH! :oops: :lol:
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Hapday wrote:Thanks for the laughs Otis. Your posts are always filled with your idiotic ramblings, but I found the stupidity you demonstarted today more funny than usual. THANKS! :lol:
:roll:

Well that does explain why you couldn't answer the post with any intelligent thought and as per usual went to your standard idiocy...

"Southern Ontario sucks.. they're stupid gLiberal supporters... blah blah blah...."

I know it's difficult for you to keep up. I'd dumb it down for you but playing to the short bus crowd's not my thing.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

So anyone hear anything on how the tape investigations are going? :lol:

Perhaps our justice system posers could get OJ to help 'em, if he's not to busy still searching for the real killer/killers.

Anywho, in leau of the same old real justice nothing nothings, check this unrelated ('cept for the sinking part) paragraph out.

"Southern Vancouver Island is sort of sliding towards the west right now. We're moving towards Japan," said John Cassidy, a seismologist with Natural Resource Canada at the Pacific Geoscience Centre near Sidney, B.C. "It's a very small amount. We've moved about three millimetres to the west over the past couple of days."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ ... nal/Canada