Game Thread: Bragg v Trump - Business Records / Election Interference / Hush Money

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Roux
Elwood

Re: Game Thread: Bragg v Trump - Business Records / Election Interference / Hush Money

Post by Roux »

Did trump have sex with Stormy?

Although trump continues to deny it, my guess is that most people believe that yes he did.

Having sex with her is not a crime. Do you think he had sex with Stormy?

JPGettysburg wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:43 pmI'm feeling REAL GOOD about November 5th
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Re: Game Thread: Bragg v Trump - Business Records / Election Interference / Hush Money

Post by JPGettysburg »

Roux wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:33 am Did trump have sex with Stormy?

Although trump continues to deny it, my guess is that most people believe that yes he did.

Having sex with her is not a crime. Do you think he had sex with Stormy?

Here's my take.

If he banged her seven ways from Sunday, it's a badge of honor, due to the fact that EVERY democrat on planet earth IDOLIZES JFK.
AND as everyone knows, JFK banged everything in sight.
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

And yet you still haven't answered the question.

Do you think he had sex with her or not?
JPGettysburg wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:43 pmI'm feeling REAL GOOD about November 5th
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:02 pm
Roux wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 4:52 pm
2) Did he pay her (directly or thru other persons) $130,000 for a non-disclosure agreement?
This is actually a crime when it is

A) done to alter the outcome of an election,

You mean like falsely asserting that Humper the Crackhead's laptop was "Russian disinformation"?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Roux wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:13 am And yet you still haven't answered the question.

Do you think he had sex with her or not?
Didn't you read 88's direct response to you?

It clears everything up, and INVALIDATES your questions.

88 is the most brilliant legal mind on this board.

Let's show him the RESPECT he deserves.
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

I am not asking 88 or anyone else.

I am asking you what should be a simple question.

Do you think trump had sex with Stormy Daniels?
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Roux wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:21 pm I am not asking 88 or anyone else.

I ANSWERED you correctly.
Unless someone has a video, or was involved in a "three -way " with them, no one knows.
But, thar being said, 88 asked you the perfect questions, and it left you completely and utterly dumbfounded.
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

JPGettysburg wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:00 pm no one knows
I did not ask whether you know or not. You're correct, only 2 people know with 100% certainty.

I'm asking what you think. Yes or no.

JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Roux wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:06 pm
JPGettysburg wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:00 pm no one knows
I did not ask whether you know or not. You're correct, only 2 people know with 100% certainty.

I'm asking what you think. Yes or no.

Ok
IF I were a "betting man", yes, you bet your ASS he did EXACTLY what JFK did to Marilyn , Bill did to Monica, FDR did to his mistress, (yes, even in a wheelchair),
These "MEN OF POWER" violated EVERY orifice, plastered their faces with classified DNA, etc.....etc......etc........

But, that said, I'm not a betting man.

Just out of curiosity? Why do you care what I think?
I already explained to you that democrats love, respect and IDOLIZE JFK, FDR and Bill, regardless of who they fucked.
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

Is that a yes?
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

"That's either a yes or a no."

JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Meat Head wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:59 pm "That's either a yes or a no."

Usually when leftists ask "yes" or "no",
It's a TRAP.

88 flew in with his brilliant legal mind and made quick work of you.

After he's found "not guilty" next week, can we talk about AG Merrick Garland's felony contempt of congress charges?
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

It is a simple, straightforward question on a matter that has received international attention for years.

Granted, none of us know with 100% certainty. But we all should be able to answer with a yes or no, with whatever other comments you may want to add. This really was not supposed to be difficult.

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I understand that the legal matter involves how the money was handled and how Trump’s business records reflect the payment. That’s the crux of the matter…not whether they had sex.

But…once again Americans pretend to be prudes about these things while the rest of the western world shrugs their shoulders, knowing full well that rich powerful men do whatever they want with women. It’s always been that way and likely always will be.

I think the Dems are ensuring Trump’s election in November with this never-ending string of trials.
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:49 pm I understand that the legal matter involves how the money was handled and how Trump’s business records reflect the payment. That’s the crux of the matter…not whether they had sex.

But…once again Americans pretend to be prudes about these things while the rest of the western world shrugs their shoulders, knowing full well that rich powerful men do whatever they want with women. It’s always been that way and likely always will be.

I think the Dems are ensuring Trump’s election in November with this never-ending string of trials.
100% correct. Roux is envious of MEN WITH POWER.
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Roux wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:21 pm I am not asking 88 or anyone else.

Just curious, WHY do you want to know?
Is it some sort of unorthodox fetish or something?
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

Would you be so kind as to favor me with a direct answer to my question? A yes or no, then any other comments you may want to add.

I promise that I will respond with a direct answer to your question.
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Roux wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:04 am Would you be so kind as to favor me with a direct answer to my question? A yes or no, then any other comments you may want to add.

I promise that I will respond with a direct answer to your question.
Ohhhhh, you English are so superior, aren't you.

[youtube3]https://youtu.be/PoaOwSPJPHw?si=pkUtMfU0nPjIaCxm[/youtube3]
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

Perhaps I've underestimated the complexity of my question.

Sam or anyone else, can you answer it?

Do you think trump had sex with Stormy Daniels? Yes or no, with any other comments you may want to add.

I'll give my answer. Yes, and it appears that he has a long history of having sex with women other than his wife, including Playboy Playmate Karen McDougal at about the same time as his affair with Stormy Daniels.
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Roux wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:12 pm Perhaps I've underestimated the complexity of my question.

Do you think trump had sex with Stormy Daniels? Yes or no, with any other comments you may want to add.

I'll give my answer. Yes, and it appears that he has a long history of having sex with women other than his wife, including Playboy Playmate Karen McDougal at about the same time as his affair with Stormy Daniels.
But here's the thing,

JFK is loved, respected and idolized by you left-wing hypocrites. And of course, he had a long history of having sex with women other than his wife. PLUS, there's growing concern that he enjoyed "roughing up" women other than his wife.
Smacking women around, .treating them like dirty sluts.

What's your obsession with the sex lives of POWERFUL MEN?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

JFK has been dead for 60 years. I’m pretty sure he’s not on the ballot this year. This deflection is about par for the course with your usual unmitigated bullshit.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:44 pmPOWERFUL MEN

/s/

Eat a Penis
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Mikey wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:17 pm JFK has been dead for 60 years. I’m pretty sure he’s not on the ballot this year. This deflection is about par for the course with your usual unmitigated bullshit.
You make about as much sense as Alzheimer's Joe and low IQ harris TOGETHER!

Amazing how you can't understand the simplest of analogies.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Mikey wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:17 pm JFK has been dead for 60 years. I’m pretty sure he’s not on the ballot this year. This deflection is about par for the course with your usual unmitigated bullshit.
Considering that their most recent example of a Republican president who worked for blacks died 159 years ago JFK is a relatively modern reference for them.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:39 pm
Amazing how you can't understand the simplest of analogies.
Your “simple” analogies make sense only to someone with the simplest mind.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Roux wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:12 pm Perhaps I've underestimated the complexity of my question.

Yes.

I’m not sure why what I think matters.
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

Thanks, I was just wondering if it was that difficult of a question to answer.

I'm really trying to get JPG's reply, considering his many rants in support of trump
StrawMan
Elwood

Post by StrawMan »

Roux wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:29 pm Thanks, I was just wondering if it was that difficult of a question to answer.

I'm really trying to get JPG's reply, considering his many rants in support of trump
OBJECTION!!

BADGERING THE WITLESS!!
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Roux wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:29 pm Thanks, I was just wondering if it was that difficult of a question to answer.

Hence the analogy.
Every democrat dirtbag loves JFK. But hates president trump. Doesn't matter if JFK isn't on the ballot.

It's called RANK HYPOCRISY. Something every single democrat is guilty of.
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

And he still won't answer the simple question. I wonder why.
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Roux wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:11 am And he still won't answer the simple question. I wonder why.
Because it's a TRAP.

You're trying to "catfish" me.
StrawMan
Elwood

Post by StrawMan »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:16 am
Roux wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:11 am And he still won't answer the simple question. I wonder why.
Because it's a TRAP.

You're trying to "catfish" me.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Ackbar references are on auto-rack.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Guilty!!!

Too soon?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

I’m already sitting on a $100 bet. Gonna let it ride without side action.

-Roux
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dump looks like he's having a heart attack

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

[quote=FiatLux post_id=1094119

Too soon?
[/quote]
Wet dreams. Boy
Last edited by JPGettysburg on Wed May 29, 2024 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

FiatLux wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 4:20 pm Guilty!!!

Too soon?
In your wet dreams boy
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 5:02 pm Dump looks like he's having a heart attack

That's just a photo of him during "executive time."

And apparently the female officer behind him knows of his reputation....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

FiatLux wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 4:24 pm I’m already sitting on a $100 bet. Gonna let it ride without side action.

-Roux
Did I make a bet with someone? Sounds like something I would do, but I'm not recalling a pending bet now.