Weekend Roll Call 5-11-24

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

kcdave
crusader

Weekend Roll Call 5-11-24

Post by kcdave »

First time ever I believe, but I'm just not in the mood for a Saturday morning tune.
Instead, check out my dude Malcom. This fat bastard cooks up some of the
best grub you will ever find.

I made a couple of these racks last weekend. The only variance was I used
a different mix of Tex-Mex seasoning. I buy all of my shit from:

HARDCORE CARNIVORE

If you like birra tacos, give it a try. Great stuff.

Up at the ass crack... just in time to catch a glimpse of the northern lights.
My first sighting ever. No pics though. Hella busy day on tap, and will
be doing a bit of a walk about starting tomorrow. Pics to be posted
next WRC.

One place I will not be going is ......

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/mi ... -Tg2pyho2E

.... but trolls, do what you will with that.

I have been refraining a little from the darky memes,
but these 2 knee slappers were the cream of the crop this
week, and I would certainly be remiss by not sharing.

Happy Weekend, Y'all.
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Re: Weekend Roll Call 5-11-24

Post by JPGettysburg »

kcdave wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 8:22 am First time ever I believe, but I'm just not in the mood for a Saturday morning tune.
Instead, check out my dude Malcom. This fat bastard cooks up some of the
best grub you will ever find.

I made a couple of these racks last weekend. The only variance was I used
a different mix of Tex-Mex seasoning. I buy all of my shit from:

HARDCORE CARNIVORE

If you like birra tacos, give it a try. Great stuff.

Up at the ass crack... just in time to catch a glimpse of the northern lights.
My first sighting ever. No pics though. Hella busy day on tap, and will
be doing a bit of a walk about starting tomorrow. Pics to be posted
next WRC.

One place I will not be going is ......

.... but trolls, do what you will with that.

I have been refraining a little from the darky memes,
but these 2 knee slappers were the cream of the crop this
week, and I would certainly be remiss by not sharing.

Happy Weekend, Y'all.
:lol: 😆🤣😂
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Which racist forums do you find your racist memes to share here?
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Sat May 11, 2024 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

IN. Checking tonight for tunes. Enjoy.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

kcdave wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 8:22 am One place I will not be going is ......

We have our camp events — which is like goat dressing, putting panties on a goat or underwear on a goat ...
Sounds like they are trying to get Muzzies to participate.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

The best pic I took of the Northern Lights.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:32 pm The best pic I took of the Northern Lights.

Very nice...

Hmmm about 300 yards? Would you shoot out those three lights this afternoon so we can get a better view tonite or is the show over? Maybe a long shot for a subsonic round and silencer so fuk it break out the .338 Lapua.

:drink:
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 12:28 pm What racist forums do you find your racist memes to share here?
The same exact racist forums the base of your OWN party visits before screaming "kill the jews" on college campuses across the country..
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Wolfman wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 12:56 pmChecking tonight for tunes.
You should find them.
"I see everything twice!"
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 12:28 pm What racist forums do you find your racist memes to share here?
Did those mean, orange memes grab you by your pussy?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I hate to break this to you Dave, but the racist memes really aren't funny at all. I know you just mean to stir things up but it's really not working except maybe for you and a few trools of well below average character and intelligence like EAP. So go ahead and keep it up if you want but I'm just letting you know that it makes you come off as basically equivalent to inbred, toofless white trash. Maybe that's the image you want.

Back to the subject of the thread.

RACK the Padres for pulling off a walk-off win over the Dodgers ( :hfal: ) last night in the the season's best pitching duel up to now. Our pickup of a two time batting champion last week as our leadoff can't hurt.

Tomorrow for Mother's Day (and my belated birthday), we're jumping on the Amtrak Surfliner and riding it to Union Station in LA. From there we get on the Metro for a five minute ride to the Civic Center / Grand Park station where we'll be staying overnight at the Grand LA. In the afternoon we'll be taking in a performance across the street at the Walt Disney Concert Hall by the LA Philharmonic with Gustavo Dudamel conducting Dvorak's New World Symphony, preceded by the Olympic Fanfare and Theme by John Williams and a violin concerto by some guy named Ortiz. Following the performance, a Mother's Day buffet supper at Otium. Spend the night across the street at the Conrad LA and then back home on the train on Monday.

And no, the Disney Concert Hall is not part of Disneyland. It's in downtown LA, designed by Frank Gehry, and one of the top venues in the world for music performance.

JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Mikey wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:20 pm I hate to break this to you Dave, but the racist memes really aren't funny at all. I know you just mean to stir things up but it's really not working except maybe for you and a few trools of well below average character and intelligence like EAP. So go ahead and keep it up if you want but I'm just letting you know that it makes you come off as basically equivalent to inbred, toofless white trash. Maybe that's the image you want.

Back to the subject of the thread.

RACK the Padres for pulling off a walk-off win over the Dodgers ( :hfal: ) last night in the the season's best pitching duel up to now. Our pickup of a two time batting champion last week as our leadoff can't hurt.

Tomorrow for Mother's Day (and my belated birthday), we're jumping on the Amtrak Surfliner and riding it to Union Station in LA. From there we get on the Metro for a five minute ride to the Civic Center / Grand Park station where we'll be staying overnight at the Grand LA. In the afternoon we'll be taking in a performance across the street at the Walt Disney Concert Hall by the LA Philharmonic with Gustavo Dudamel conducting Dvorak's New World Symphony, preceded by the Olympic Fanfare and Theme by John Williams and a violin concerto by some guy named Ortiz. Following the performance, a Mother's Day buffet supper at Otium. Spend the night across the street at the Conrad LA and then back home on the train on Monday.

And no, the Disney Concert Hall is not part of Disneyland. It's in downtown LA, designed by Frank Gehry, and one of the top venues in the world for music performance.

First, I didn't post any racist BS.
I reply with FACTS.
FACTS about the racist base of your mentally disturbed party chanting "kill the jews" all across the country as we speak. ALL ages, ALL democrats, ALL walks of life, racist and dirtbags.

You're the troll.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired as well. I never said that you posted anything racist.

Are you repeating fifth grade in the fall?
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Can we just ban JP? It's about time. Roach, it's time.

Dave, your memes aren't funny. Just stop. Do a little bit of retro/introspection and recalibrate, if that's possible w/you. You are coming off as a total piece of shit.

Good weekend for me so far, even with the rain here in the 'burgh. Took my mother out to the local garden center this morn to buy her plants of her choice for her gardens... my Mother's Day gift to her. Tomorrow, prob get out into the yard and prep an area that I had a large wood stump ground down and seed it with grass seed. 'Bout it for me.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

You got me all figured out Mikey. Just a big ol' card carrying racist.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 11:22 am You got me all figured out Mikey. Just a big ol' card carrying racist.
Yes, you're the victim here
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

kcdave wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 11:22 am You got me all figured out Mikey. Just a big ol' card carrying racist.

I’ve often been told that I have remarkable of perception.

I’ll bet some of your best friends are “black.”

And BTW…if you go back and read my post I never called you a racist. I only said that your memes are racist, and not funny. You yourself just made that call.

Maybe you should get together with JPGettingbuggered for some reading lessons.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

I could use some reading lessons to figure out what a remarkable of perception is.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

It means I’m a racist.

Or I need some riting lessons.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

I'll bet some of your best friends are “black.”
You know it. We laugh together at funny ass, stereotypical nog memes, beaner memes, and especially at memes featuring uptight crackers with some sort of white guilt bull shit complex. It's all about context, intent, and our lack of hatred or malice.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:46 am You know it. We laugh together at funny ass, stereotypical nog memes, beaner memes, and especially at memes featuring uptight crackers with some sort of white guilt bull shit complex. It's all about context, intent, and our lack of hatred or malice.
All of this is a lie
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

8)
kcdave wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:46 am It's all about context.
Now you’re starting to get it. Not funny except to you and your little gang of lubed up middle aged fudge packers and maybe a few others like Eat A Dick. Great company.

And BTW, your musical taste pretty much sucks as well. Nothing more pathetic than aged out hair bands trying desperately to hold onto whatever little relevance they might have had 30 or 40 years ago.

JMO - but to each their own.

I do appreciate the WRCs though. 8) 🤣
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Ken wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:57 pm Can we just ban JP? It's about time. Roach, it's time.

Dave, your memes aren't funny. Just stop. Do a little bit of retro/introspection and recalibrate, if that's possible w/you. You are coming off as a total piece of shit.

Good weekend for me so far, even with the rain here in the 'burgh. Took my mother out to the local garden center this morn to buy her plants of her choice for her gardens... my Mother's Day gift to her. Tomorrow, prob get out into the yard and prep an area that I had a large wood stump ground down and seed it with grass seed. 'Bout it for me.
If we're going to start banning people for repetitive political takes I have a few names to add.

At least JPG uses creative phrasing with his takes. They might be repetitive but they can be fun to read.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:48 pm
At least JPG uses creative phrasing with his takes. They might be repetitive but they can be fun to read.
He doesn’t and they’re not (fun to read). But that’s just me.

I guess if you enjoy a massive word salad with a generous portion of spam, then you should be well sated.

Dude spams just about every thread with a monotonous repetitive, intelligence-free and humorless political diatribe, and you’re OK with that. I post a single line of political humor in a thread that I started and suddenly your panties get all bunched up. Whatever.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Mikey wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:45 pm
Dude spams just about every thread with a monotonous repetitive, intelligence-free and humorless political diatribe,
Irony. It's what's for dinner.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Nobody except liberals cares if the memes are racist. They’re just so fucking stupid. But they are the best things in these idiotic posts. kcdave makes me miss Kierland.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 12:34 pm
kcdave wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:46 am You know it. We laugh together at funny ass, stereotypical nog memes, beaner memes, and especially at memes featuring uptight crackers with some sort of white guilt bull shit complex. It's all about context, intent, and our lack of hatred or malice.
All of this is a lie
...he said with his pussy lips flapping and dripping with righteous indignation. He turned to look for affirmation that his double plus good right speak was accepted by Big Brother. With any luck his 30 gram chocolate ration will be increased to 25 grams.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:48 pm
Ken wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:57 pm Can we just ban JP? It's about time. Roach, it's time.

If we're going to start banning people for repetitive political takes I have a few names to add.

All left-wing types want non left-wing types banned.
They are insecure fascists who lack the intelligence necessary to understand that their own party is totalitarian, government control, and yes, fascist.

As we speak, the very government, it's administration and department of Justice, has been weaponized against president trump.

No word salad here. Just hard facts.
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:40 pm
Dude spams just about every thread with a monotonous repetitive, intelligence-free and humorless political diatribe,
Mikey, like all leftists, projects onto others.

We make astute observations here.

The current administration, and it's department of Justice, has been weaponized against president trump. THAT'S TREASONOUS, and exactly what the soviet socialists and nazi socialists did to their political enemies.

No word salad. Just hard facts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:40 pm
Not even close. Nice try though.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Biggie wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:54 pm Nobody except liberals cares if the memes are racist. They’re just so fucking stupid. But they are the best things in these idiotic posts. kcdave makes me miss Kierland.
I'm probably as far from a liberal as one can be and I find his memes pure shit.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Ken wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:00 pm
Biggie wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:54 pm Nobody except liberals cares if the memes are racist. They’re just so fucking stupid. But they are the best things in these idiotic posts. kcdave makes me miss Kierland.
I'm probably as far from a liberal as one can be and I find his memes pure shit.
Park the Jetta, step out and shake yourself.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Mikey wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:45 pm Dude spams just about every thread with a monotonous repetitive, intelligence-free and humorless political diatribe, and you’re OK with that. I post a single line of political humor in a thread that I started and suddenly your panties get all bunched up. Whatever.

Maybe a tad less spam, but more monotonous repetitive, intelligence-free and humorless political diatribe
E UNUM PLURIBUS
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Ken wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:00 pm
Correct.
REAL liberals hold liberty to be sacrosanct.

Your a leftist dirtbag who doesn't understand that president trump holds liberty and the bill of rights to be sacrosanct.

In other words, you're a pathological liar.

You're no different from whores like Liz Cheney and the so-called "republican strategists" on CNN and msnbc.
😆🤣😂
A fake, a fraud, a two-bit phoney baloney.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Did you bring home some new drugs from your hospital visit? Like hallucinetic uppers?

:0071:
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

mvscal wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:02 pm Park the Jetta,
You're gonna give Screwy a complex with this type of chatter.
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Meat Head wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:55 pm Did you bring home some new drugs from your hospital visit? Like hallucinetic uppers?

:0071:
No, just a. Year's supply of Tadalafil, (cialis) for all you low IQ left-wing sheep.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

We need ‘spray to come back with his scat pics.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Meat Head wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:55 pm hallucinetic