Progressives Fever Dream for our Kids

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Progressives Fever Dream for our Kids

Post by Sudden Sam »

Schools not informing parents of critical matters. Teachers imparting personal beliefs as facts. Shutting parents down at school board meetings.

Kierland

Re: Progressives Fever Dream for our Kids

Post by Kierland »

You have said that before. Why so repetitive?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:43 pm Schools not informing parents of critical matters. Teachers imparting personal beliefs as facts. Shutting parents down at school board meetings.

This is your meltdown from being embarrassed for your shitty Anne Frank Texas teacher take.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:58 pm
This is your meltdown from being embarrassed for your shitty Anne Frank Texas teacher take.
Embarrassed? How do you figure that? You and your tiny brother should be embarrassed for your reaction. Not me. I only pointed out that Kierland distorted the reason behind the teacher being fired.

Also there’s no connection between the two threads.

How do you come up with this stuff?!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Distorted”

You mean like how you equated Mao with people who don’t want to ban books and people in skirts.

Fuck you are stupid. And highly disingenuous.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:36 pm highly disingenuous.
That fits Sam to a T.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

The Left and NeoCons represent the party of authoritarianism but comparisons to Mao are almost unfair... to Mao. Mao came to power largely in rebellion against the US and UK being total dicks to China for hundreds of years. Mao went off the rails, for sure, but I respect how the revolution began. Modern Lefties are closer to Stalin. They were handed the party mantle by the likes of Kennedy and got drunk on power like Stalin after Lenin.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes the US (that was less than 200 years old at the time) had been dicks to China for hundreds of years and that why he rose to power. Make shit up much?
As for the rest, it’s just more BS from the party that wants to get rid of America altogether.
Fuck off traitor.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:42 pm Yes the US (that was less than 200 years old at the time) had been dicks to China for hundreds of years and that why he rose to power. Make shit up much?

Fuck off traitor.
way to try and deflect.

He said the US And and UK. Know colonialism Not much, or just being a twat?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah that’s what the word “and” means. Pedantic much? On tilt much? Way to side with the traitors again.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

So what is the history between the US and the country known as China prior to the communist revolution?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Didn’t you read Professor HighPantyBuncher’s dissertation? We were dicking them for over 200 years of our 160 years of existence, even in the beginning when we had almost no navy or money or really any GDP.

I bet he went to Prager U.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:28 pm Didn’t you read Professor HighPantyBuncher’s dissertation? We were dicking them for over 200 years of our 160 years of existence, even in the beginning when we had almost no navy or money or really any GDP.
No he didn't say that you blatant fucking liar.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

I am fairly well versed on this topic. Anyone wanting to learn more, I suggest you start with The China Mirage by James Bradley. If you don't have time to read that book, John Pilger interviews Bradley in his documentary The Coming War On China.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meat Head wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:32 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:28 pm Didn’t you read Professor HighPantyBuncher’s dissertation? We were dicking them for over 200 years of our 160 years of existence, even in the beginning when we had almost no navy or money or really any GDP.
No he didn't say that you blatant fucking liar.
Whaaa! Go fuck a pogo stick. We all read what he wrote.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

James Bradley.

The guy who didn’t even know who was in a picture that was like the center of his most famous book. And even he doesn’t say the US had been dicking China since before 1749. Anyways his stupid book about China says nothing about the American Left in 2023.
Nice Dodge.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I can’t tell if Kierland is illiterate and simply can’t understand what he tries to read or if he truly is a compulsive liar. Anyone can read the posts that he twists and distorts, so he’s not sliding by with anyone. It’s really sad that he struggles so badly to deal with others. But it’s understandable because he fails to understand most posts.

China is determined to make up for years and years of humiliation suffered at the hands of the West.

Meathead disagrees with a lot of what I post, but unlike some of the other left-leaning posters, he is willing to call K out for his constant belligerence. He’s not “siding” with anyone. He’s recognizing K’s intellectual deficiencies and inability to comprehend.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meat Curtains is pissed at me because I took him to the woodshed. He has been on tilt ever since.
Nobody gives a fuck if HugePantyBuncher said 200 years when it wasn’t. You’re so stupid you don’t even get that I’m fucking with him for being a twat about word parsing my posts since he got here, but you wouldn’t know hypocrisy if it buttfucked you in the mouth. And this is all in a post where you equated Mao with American teachers. Fuck off you bigoted piece of human trash.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:20 pm James Bradley.

The guy who didn’t even know who was in a picture that was like the center of his most famous book. And even he doesn’t say the US had been dicking China since before 1749. Anyways his stupid book about China says nothing about the American Left in 2023.
Nice Dodge.
Attacking the messenger? Not you! Surely!

How about you recognize the FACT that the US and UK were dicking with China on a global stage for a long fucking time before the Revolution? Nah, you can't do that. Doing so would require you to learn new things and you're unwilling to do that. Instead of learning, you'll hyper focus on a line item and attempt to discredit the whole by over-simplifying a nuance. It's a tool. A device. It's one of the reasons people hate lawyers, as I am sure you are widely disliked everywhere you go.

FACT: The Communist Revolution did not happen in a vacuum.

Kierland: butwhataboutthisunrelatedthingIgoogled!?!1?11!!?1?11
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:37 pm Meat Curtains is pissed at me because I took him to the woodshed. He has been on tilt ever since.
Nobody gives a fuck if HugePantyBuncher said 200 years when it wasn’t. You’re so stupid you don’t even get that I’m fucking with him for being a twat about word parsing my posts since he got here, but you wouldn’t know hypocrisy if it buttfucked you in the mouth. And this is all in a post where you equated Mao with American teachers. Fuck off you bigoted piece of human trash.
HPG started word parsing your posts because that’s all YOU do, you fucking moron. God, you are amazingly stupid.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:55 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:37 pm Meat Curtains is pissed at me because I took him to the woodshed. He has been on tilt ever since.
HPG started word parsing your posts because that’s all YOU do, you fucking moron. God, you are amazingly stupid.
I try to be obvious when I'm holding up a mirror to him. It's probably my fault he didn't notice. Maybe I should hold it lower?

Yes, I know. I've made that joke before. Repetition and such
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:59 pm
I try to be obvious when I'm holding up a mirror to him. It's probably my fault he didn't notice. Maybe I should hold it lower?
Bwahaha!

It’s blatantly obvious to everyone but him.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:50 pm I am fairly well versed on this topic. Anyone wanting to learn more, I suggest you start with The China Mirage by James Bradley. If you don't have time to read that book, John Pilger interviews Bradley in his documentary The Coming War On China.

Is there a single .tard poster that knows how to post a youtube video?

Too funny.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Worked for me when I previewed the post. This boraed suck hrose cawks.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Yeah, it's the board's fault you're not smart enough to post a vid.

Too funny.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:43 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:20 pm James Bradley.

Nice Dodge.
Attacking the messenger? Not you! Surely!

How about you recognize the FACT that the US and UK were dicking with China on a global stage for a long fucking time before the Revolution? Nah, you can't do that. Doing so would require you to learn new things and you're unwilling to do that. Instead of learning, you'll hyper focus on a line item and attempt to discredit the whole by over-simplifying a nuance. It's a tool. A device. It's one of the reasons people hate lawyers, as I am sure you are widely disliked everywhere you go.

FACT: The Communist Revolution did not happen in a vacuum.

Kierland: butwhataboutthisunrelatedthingIgoogled!?!1?11!!?1?11
Nice backpedal. So it wasn’t 200 years.
As for Bradley I didn’t just attack the messenger, I attacked his message. It’s called addressing the actual topic. You should try it some time.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:55 pm
Show me once when I have ever done that.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Modern progturdz are very clearly Maoist rather than Marxist.

There is no ideological daylight between Bath House Barry's "Fundamental Transformation" and Mao's Great Leap Forward.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He said while his Nazi buddies are literally walking the streets armed and intimidating minorities. So we have a vision in your head vs verifiable reality. I wonder which one the .pedo crowd is going to latch onto.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:45 pm Modern progturdz are very clearly Maoist rather than Marxist.

There is no ideological daylight between Bath House Barry's "Fundamental Transformation" and Mao's Great Leap Forward.
44 and 46 are perverts because I say so. The guy that’s been to Lolita Island and wants to fuck his daughter? Not so much.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

A double-shot of Whataboutism? Outstanding!
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

46 didn't need to go to Lolita Island, he just went campaigning to find young girls to grope and sniff.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:17 pm A double-shot of Whataboutism? Outstanding!
I didn’t bring up 44 did I? Pedokkkal did. Do you know how to English?

You people are so stupid, shutyomouth is starting to look like a Mensa.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:55 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:17 pm A double-shot of Whataboutism? Outstanding!
I didn’t bring up 44 did I? Pedokkkal did. Do you know how to English?

You people are so stupid, shutyomouth is starting to look like a Mensa.
Yeah whatabout "The guy that’s been to Lolita Island and wants to fuck his daughter?"

No one brought up Trump but you, buddy. That's a whatabout. Don't blame me; I'm just playing by the rules you've established on this board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s what pedokkkal did right before you rode his jock. Hypocrite much?
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:17 pm No one brought up Trump but you, buddy. That's a whatabout. Don't blame me; I'm just playing by the rules you've established on this board.
Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:26 pm It’s what pedokkkal did right before you rode his jock. Hypocrite much?
mvscal brought up Trump in this thread? You sure? Which words in his post indicate he is referencing Donald Trump? Here's the post for your reference:
mvscal wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:45 pm Modern progturdz are very clearly Maoist rather than Marxist.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Carson wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:47 pm 46 didn't need to go to Lolita Island, he just went campaigning to find young girls to grope and sniff.
He didn't. The flight logs show he went from Palm Beach to New York.

Queerland lying again. Maybe this should be in the Shocker thread.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

mvscal wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:51 am
Carson wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:47 pm 46 didn't need to go to Lolita Island, he just went campaigning to find young girls to grope and sniff.
He didn't. The flight logs show he went from Palm Beach to New York.

Queerland lying again. Maybe this should be in the Shocker thread.
Fukken yep. Stop pointing out his hypocrisy, you're not permitted to do that
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:50 pm I am fairly well versed on this topic. Anyone wanting to learn more, I suggest you start with The China Mirage by James Bradley. If you don't have time to read that book, John Pilger interviews Bradley in his documentary The Coming War On China.

US was always food with a parasite infestation, and easily replaced as 'two oceans' becomes irrelevant (shout out to Balloon Boy II)

UK has been at the game for longer, the jump off who became wifey, but they answer to someone else, too.

China is the It Girl making a carefully stage-managed comeback after 8 weeks in rehab and a year with Fang Fang in Harley Pasternak's asylum.

But you are well-versed in this shit. What's the ultimate point of all of the geopolitical musical chairs? What is the actual goal?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:25 am
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:17 pm No one brought up Trump but you, buddy. That's a whatabout. Don't blame me; I'm just playing by the rules you've established on this board.
Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:26 pm It’s what pedokkkal did right before you rode his jock. Hypocrite much?
mvscal brought up Trump in this thread? You sure? Which words in his post indicate he is referencing Donald Trump? Here's the post for your reference:

Cab you read hillbilly?