HighPlainsGrifter is the newest T1B Member

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: HighPlainsGrifter is the newest T1B Member

Post by Kierland »

I love how a thread about some other dude ends up about me. You people just can’t help yourselves can you?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:09 am I love how a thread about some other dude ends up about me. You people just can’t help yourselves can you?
I love how you make all the shit trolls who never post here post because they lurk here and obsess over you. Scoreboard: Kierland, indeed.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:13 am
I love how you make all the shit trolls who never post here post because they lurk here and obsess over you. Scoreboard: Kierland, indeed.
So you count it as wins for them when it’s pointed out how fucking stupid m2 and Kierland are?

Mmmmmkay…whatever.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Roach wrote:I thought SG died. Maybe 5 or so years ago.
Hopefully not.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

I'm just here for Super Stupid's meltdown.

Now you know why he was never bright enough to move out of alabama.

Too funny.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:36 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:13 am
So you count it as wins for them when it’s pointed out how fucking stupid m2 and Kierland are?

Mmmmmkay…whatever.
Name one stupid thing I posted.

That’s what I thought.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Nice of you to cut everyone off before they can cite the entire forum.

Chicken-shit tyrant nazi, Goebbels would be proud.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Exhibit 3,678,831
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

I'm pretty excited to see Carson around here. Sup, ya Greek freak?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice delete Biggie.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:25 pm I'm pretty excited to see Carson around here. Sup, ya Greek freak?
Even gimps need love Eh?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:25 pm I'm pretty excited to see Carson around here. Sup, ya Greek freak?
Yamas, motherfucker!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:22 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:53 pm Yes you are a self parody of a middle aged sophomore with all the mental acumen of sea salt.

You haven’t had a decent take since the Carter Administration.

Flail on you flyover hick.

“Alpha male pound chest”
Those of you with Special K on ignore, unblock his post and tell me if you agree with my assessment
Unnecessary. Queerland remains a zero value add fuckwit. I avoid stepping on piles of dogshit for the same reason I placed him on mute.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yellow.

“Pedokkkal can talk about how is dodging Kierland all he wants, but Kierland is not allowed to point out how that makes pedokkkal yellow.”

Sin,
Sudden Stupid
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:11 pm You appear to be the exact opposite. You protect ego at all costs and one of those costs is absolutely, without a doubt, creativity. You're boring because it's safe. Your self confidence seems quite fragile which limits your creative space.
Hot damn. Now THAT is an undressing. If this was Reddit I'd give you a trophy.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just think if he was actually with you you could his dick irl.

If you want some actual smack check out the call out thread you posted. Or was that kitchen too hot?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Kierland wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:40 pm Just think if he was actually with you you could his dick irl.

If you want some actual smack check out the call out thread you posted. Or was that kitchen too hot?
I thought you dismissed homosmack. I'm pretty sure I've seen you've done so quite a few times. <<keyword searches>> Yeah, at least 20 times. So I guess that makes you either a hypocrite or the new kid is right and you're, "boring because it's safe." I'll go with both.

I have something cooking for the callout thread. Been busy though. Fret not, little one. I'll get back to it.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

#soon

That was jock riding smack you insidiously stupid germ clump.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Holy shit HPG is back!

:homer:

I've pretty much only been checking in on the weekend roll call at best lately but seeing this multi-POTY champion grace this board with his presence makes this place worth while!

What the hell took so long, Grif?
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

d-townmike wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:59 pm Holy shit HPG is back!

I've pretty much only been checking in on the weekend roll call at best lately but seeing this multi-POTY champion grace this board with his presence makes this place worth while!

HPG has been quiet for a couple days, but his presence in here has raised the level of discourse tremendously.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Stupid right wing punching bags are a dime a dozen.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

"Stupid" doesn't even begin to describe your posts.

Go back to chugging convict cock.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“IKYABWAI.”

Outstanding!
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

F(l)ail
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sam wrote:HPG has been quiet for a couple days
Kierland ran him.

:smile:
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:20 am
Sam wrote:HPG has been quiet for a couple days
Kierland ran him.

:smile:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Carson wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:46 amF(l)ail
Denial.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Hey, dtown! How's life in the humid flats treating you? It might be hotter than jalapeno diarrhea around here but at least it's dry. You got that heavy air where you never get dry after a shower feeling. Gross.

I was waiting for .net to reopen. I lurked around here looking for my old rowdy friends but most of them never showed up. I tried running my schtick on a few other socials and got banned pretty quickly. My brand of discussion is not widely appreciated, apparently. So I ended up here. Found out Biggie is here so that's awesome. He never posts, apparently, so that sucks. And DMike316 is still nowhere to be found. I wonder if he and Coolio became best friends IRL and they just hang out all the time. RIP what was and what will never be again. It was good while we had it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah this is about the only place that doesn’t ban putrid scum like yourself. We enjoy punching bigots and pedos and other assorted vile twats.

Fuck off pedo.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:23 pm

Hey, dtown! How's life in the humid flats treating you? It might be hotter than jalapeno diarrhea around here but at least it's dry. You got that heavy air where you never get dry after a shower feeling. Gross.

I was waiting for .net to reopen. I lurked around here looking for my old rowdy friends but most of them never showed up. I tried running my schtick on a few other socials and got banned pretty quickly. My brand of discussion is not widely appreciated, apparently. So I ended up here. Found out Biggie is here so that's awesome. He never posts, apparently, so that sucks. And DMike316 is still nowhere to be found. I wonder if he and Coolio became best friends IRL and they just hang out all the time. RIP what was and what will never be again. It was good while we had it.
Life here in suburban St. Louis is actually going way better than expected! I'm hearing so many stories from friends back Denver that solidify what a great decision it was to get the hell outta that indoctrinated californicated shithole and into a place where way more people are actually genuinely friendly, costs of living are far less, no insane 25 mile long traffic jams for no good reason at all, and overall far less chaos, and we live in one of the top rated school districts in the country that is being resistant to any wokeness, CRT, and pretty much anything related to the far-left agenda. Yes, the City of St. Louis has its issues with noggles being noggles (to bad we can't have a thread specifically about them in this place....guess that'd be too much truth or something) but where we live, we don't have to deal with that.

Summer wasn't really all that bad. We had 5 days in August where it was 100+ and heat index of about 110, but it was a whole 5-8 days all summer of that type of stuff. Most days it was 90-95 with less than 40% humidity. When I lived here as a kid and a teenager up until 1993, we could expect hot and humid all summer long plus severe thunderstorms at least a couple days a week and common overnight storms. Gotten barely any severe weather all season. But, we have had plenty of general rain along with some dry spells too.

This place can be summed up like this: The diner in Back to the Future from 1955 and Biff (Kierland) and his posse (Diego in Seattle and Screw Michigan) come in to shake things up with their complete nonsense and unnecessary anger toward those only looking to hang out and discuss things.

Oh and rank 'em threads are not allowed here either.
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

St Louis/Less Chaos

Just let that marinate people.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

d-town wrote:This place can be summed up like this: The diner in Back to the Future from 1955 and Biff (Kierland) and his posse (Diego in Seattle and Screw Michigan) come in to shake things up with their complete nonsense and unnecessary anger toward those only looking to hang out and discuss things.

Oh and rank 'em threads are not allowed here either.
This place sucks horse cocks.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

d-townmike wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:16 am Oh and rank 'em threads are not allowed here either.
Go ahead and start a rank 'em thread, pussy.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:32 pm
d-townmike wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:16 am Oh and rank 'em threads are not allowed here either.
Would it be ok if I insist they be women, at least.

:drink:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I notice you specified no age limit. This are .pedo refugees, you might want to be careful about what you wish for.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:28 pm I notice you specified no age limit. This are .pedo refugees, you might want to be careful about what you wish for.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Age minimum
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Meat Head wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:58 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:32 pm
Would it be ok if I insist they be women, at least.

:drink:
We need to raise the bar higher with the sight-impaired pedos from the net cabal...

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22