Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Get Your Tickets - San Fran Doom Loop Tour

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/downtown-d ... 4439014787

What an embarrassment.

About this event:

Date: Saturday, August 26
You've read the headlines, you've seen the Tweets, now get close and personal to the Doom and Squalor of downtown San Francisco!

How can a city with a $14.6 billion annual budget be a model of urban decay? How can it spend $776.8 million per year on police and have no rule of law to show for it? How can it spend $690 million on homeless services and receive an official United Nations condemnation for its treatment of the homeless ("cruel and inhuman"; "violation of multiple human rights")?

An expert tour through all of the worst of San Francisco! Your guide is a SF native, political junkie, & opinionated loudmouth.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Get Your Tickets - San Fran Doom Loop Tour

Post by Wolfman »

Was there last in 1994. All went well, especially a visit in Chinatown. Only bummer was trying to take Mrs.O to see the Japanese Gardens. Couldn't find a parking space. Then I see this "Gay" Parade thing.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:40 am Couldn't find a parking space
Heaven forbid
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Wolfman wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:40 am Couldn't find a parking space. Then I see this "Gay" Parade thing.
It's part of the LGBT agenda to take all the parking spots.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Fiatsux.m2 is too busy surfing off Point Sur to respond.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Meat Head wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:56 pm Fiatsux.m2 is too busy surfing off Point Sur to respond.
:lol:

Or he’s out and about the city shooting more of those incredible shots he posts.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Meat Head wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:56 pm Fiatsux.m2 is too busy surfing off Point Sur to respond.
He might be promoting his business to these new customers.

"These butterfly themed chimes will really compliment the theme if your stolen tarp lean-to-rape-tent, Sir. The 12 year old meth addicts will really appreciate the soothing sounds of discordant tinking."
Last edited by Rootbeer on Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We were a few miles south of there at Rivermouth a few weeks ago. I’m old and suck at surfing so I did not go out, but it was a pretty good crowd and fun was had by all. Would recommend. 10/10
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Rootbeer wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:57 pm He might be promoting his business to these new customers.

"These butterfly themed chimes will really compliment the theme if your stolen tarp lean-to-rape-tent, Sir. The 12 year old meth addicts will really appreciate the soothing sounds of discordant tinking."
:lol:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

When I was in Elementary School we went on a field trip to Steinhart Aquarium in Golden Gate Park. It must have been ‘66 or ‘67. On the way there they drove the school bus right through the Haight-Ashbury to get a look at the hippies :logan: . Told us to be sure to keep the windows closed. Seemed pretty cool at the time. We all were a lot more innocent back then. Funny that I remember that part but don't recall anything about the aquarium.

It was only a few years later that I was at a massive peace march in Golden Gate Park.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

In ‘68 San Fran, Haight-Ashbury, Marin County all may as well have been mythical locales for me. Read everything I could get my hands on…sounded like heaven.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:18 am How can it spend $690 million on homeless services and receive an official United Nations condemnation for its treatment of the homeless ("cruel and inhuman"; "violation of multiple human rights")?
Well, I suppose it depends on where that $690 million was actually spent. Audits must be racist or something.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.