Never believe, it's not so
It's magic, you know
Never believe, it's not so
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Re: It's Magic!

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

He had to be worried it would land on green.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker's Ghost wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:20 am He had to be worried it would land on green.
You don’t know much about magic do you?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donnie Baker's Ghost wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:20 am He had to be worried it would land on green.
Yeah, they would have had to pause the show so reinforcements could be brought in for the magic man's crates.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So BOTH of you think black wasn’t preordained?

#gullible
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Well I...

I was making fun of the manatee in green because I thought this was a smack board. Hang on.... *checks notes* yup, I have it right here. Kierland has reminded everyone this is a smack board over a hundred times.

I guess I didn't realize this particular thread was a serious discussion about magic techniques. My bad.

Carry on with your exposé on fake randomized participants, Kierland. I'm sure it'll be fascinating to learn from your expansive experience on the topic.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I know what you were TRYING to do. I was pointing out your failure. If you weren’t just talking shit and actually running smack you would have noted that it is a good thing it was rigged or he would have needed a bigger trick had there been even the slightest chance it could land on green. Alternatively you could have made a joke about fat twins since that’s how the “trick” is done. You are both stupid and devoid of humor. Oh and yellow seeing as you have already abandoned your call out thread after I burned you like nuked toast.