Weekend Roll Call 7-21-23

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Meat Head
Elwood

Re: Weekend Roll Call 7-21-23

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:14 pm Which kinda made your whole point the opposite of what you meant. It hurts my brain.
No his point was well made, that blue light may penetrate more. Whatever the wave length.

Actually I hesitated while posting that correction, lest I sound like an anal cunt. But compared to you, I'll always be a novice so no worries.

Have a nice day.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Meat Head wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:05 pm anal cunt
Is that physically possible? Maybe a rectovaginal fistula...
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Meat Head wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:05 pm Actually I hesitated while posting that correction, lest I sound like an anal cunt. But compared to you, I'll always be a novice so no worries.
I think most of us can offer a correction…or accept one…graciously. Seems to be only one poster who achieves orgasm when angrily challenging a post.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes you two have chaffed vaginas and no idea how you ended up on a smackboard.

Anyways, the old pool is colored blue because of scattering and vibration. The change in surface color changes the scattering and gives it a green color. Just like RB’s sex life it has nothing to do with penetration.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:53 pm
Meat Head wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:05 pm Actually I hesitated while posting that correction, lest I sound like an anal cunt. But compared to you, I'll always be a novice so no worries.
I think most of us can offer a correction…or accept one…graciously. Seems to be only one poster who achieves orgasm when angrily challenging a post.
Yeah it’s my fault you all are so stupid.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:46 pm Yes you two have chaffed vaginas and no idea how you ended up on a smackboard.

Anyways, the old pool is colored blue because of scattering and vibration. The change in surface color changes the scattering and gives it a green color. Just like RB’s sex life it has nothing to do with penetration.
Interesting take. I looked into it.

Why is water blue

Should be fun watching you twist and spin now.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Great information. Thanks for posting it. I thought it had more to do with refraction. “In situ” it’s also affected by its surroundings because you see a lot of reflection, and it looks a lot different at high noon on a sunny day than on a cloudy day, or when the sun is at a lower angle.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:25 am The pool is full of water but not started up yet. At first we didn’t like the color at all. Too green with water in it. But when the sun came out we started thinking oh it’s not so bad and then damn, it looks pretty nice. We’re just used to the bright blue you get with white plaster. You know what they say about old dogs…

To be honest, I think the bright blue looks better. It looks like a pond now.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:45 am
Mikey wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:25 am The pool is full of water but not started up yet. At first we didn’t like the color at all. Too green with water in it. But when the sun came out we started thinking oh it’s not so bad and then damn, it looks pretty nice. We’re just used to the bright blue you get with white plaster. You know what they say about old dogs…

Actually that’s sort of the idea. There are a lot of boulders at the bottom of the bank and that whole grotto around the bottom of the slide turns into a waterfall. There’s also a “diving rock” to the right of that. That end is almost ten ft deep. The spa will be spilling over when the filter pump is running so the surface will rarely be that glassy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Spin out of what? The part where you cut out where it said vibration like I did? As for scattering try looking at a lake at sunset and tell me how blue it is.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:45 am

Make Pools Blue Again.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:20 am Spin out of what? The part where you cut out where it said vibration like I did? As for scattering try looking at a lake at sunset and tell me how blue it is.
Aaand we're off!
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes I pointed out that your link said basically what I said. Real coup there numbnuts. Aren’t you the guy who said it was because blue is a longer wavelength?