Is Charles Manson Getting Married?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: Is Charles Manson Getting Married?

Post by Innocent Bystander »

mvscal wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:26 pm

Well, hopefully, she will be stabbed 14 times and left for dead. It's only fair.
She's a 73 year old white woman. There's no status, notoriety or infamy in physically assaulting her. She wasted 50 years of her life and all of her youth -- her only true value -- being punished for following a failed musician trying to get his Joseph Smith/Brigham Young on. What worse punishment is there?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

She was punished for stabbing Rosemary Labianca 14 times, idiot.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:08 am She was punished for stabbing Rosemary Labianca 14 times, idiot.
She was what for stabbing Rosemary Labianca 14 times?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:08 am She was punished for stabbing Rosemary Labianca 14 times, idiot.
Yes. You're not disagreeing with me. However, you appear to believe anyone cares enough to shank her in vengeance 50+ years after the fact. That ship sailed in the 80s.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:03 am
She was what for stabbing Rosemary Labianca 14 times?
She was punished by being famous behind bars, instead of productive outside of them. Not that she had a chance in hell even if the murders didn't occur. Look at Linda Kasabian. Those kids were all fucked even before Manson. White trash, drug abuse, illegitimacy, absent fathers, alcoholic/neglectful mothers, truancy, career thieves, all of them, dropping out of a society which could care less if they existed in the first place. Psychopaths.

Now she gets to be Brooks, navigating a world of automobiles with a horse and buggy mindset.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Yes, psychopaths. Murderous psychopaths. They should have all been euthanized decades ago. Failing that, they should die in a cage.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:47 am However, you appear to believe anyone cares enough to shank her in vengeance 50+ years after the fact. That ship sailed in the 80s.
The LaBianca family is not thrilled about her impending release.

“"My family and I are heartbroken because we're once again reminded of all the years that we have not had my father and my stepmother with us," Cory LaBianca, Leno LaBianca's daughter, told The Associated Press in a telephone interview Friday.

"My children and my grandchildren never got an opportunity to get to know either of them, which has been a huge void for my family," said Cory La Bianca, who is 75.”

https://abc7.com/manson-family-gavin-ne ... /13475336/

I’m not suggesting the LaBiancas want to kill her, but they have every right to be pissed.