Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by L45B »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:25 pmI think I could see him doing something monumentally destructive before I could see him acknowledging his failure.
Classic symptoms of the disorder.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Does Donald Trump have a long-standing close relationship with anyone?

Can you think of anyone?

Viewing this man's life, all that is seen is him eventually shitting all over any person who gets close to him.

It is really astounding.

Are the Dump cultists unaware of this?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:36 am Does Donald Trump have a long-standing close relationship with anyone?

Can you think of anyone?
According to former Trump WH staffers there was one person he was close to.

Ivanka.

Very close.

Is Trump a drag queen?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:25 pm He just keeps on stepping on his own dick. At some point, enough of the Trump faithful will walk away from him.

At that point, I suspect he’ll announce he must step down, probably for medical reasons and he’ll adapt the role of Republican kingmaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Step down…from what?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

GQP=violent traitors
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Oh so now we have "extremism experts"?? Can one get a degree in extremism?

Jesus, WaPo is nothing but a catcher of bird droppings...
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sven Golly wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:28 pm Oh so now we have "extremism experts"?? Can one get a degree in extremism?
You're extremely stupid. Does that count?
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Why don't you answer the question? Because you know an "extremism expert" is a bullshit term.

This is why no one pays attention to the MSM.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

What was the question? Can you get a degree in extremism? :meds: Like I said, the obvious answer is "no" and you're still extremely stupid.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

OK, let's say the article came from Fox News or a similar right-leaning outlet, and they referred to an extremism expert making comments about something a left wing person had done? Would that be credible to you?

I think I already know the answer...
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I would want to see who the so-called experts are, in either case.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:28 pm Oh so now we have "extremism experts"?? Can one get a degree in extremism?

Jesus, WaPo is nothing but a catcher of bird droppings...
You really hate smart people don’t you?

But of course we knew you were going to deflect.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sven Golly wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:02 pm

This is why no one pays attention to the MSM.
Sin,

Yogi Berra
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Sin,
Ginger Hitler
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Off the House floor he probably refers to black people the same way that .net people do.
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

People of color…good.

Colored people…bad.

All people need to get over their being offended so easily by words.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That is very big of you, you kid diddling Nazi traitor.

Oh the irony.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Posting this here because I'm too lazy to find the right thread. Sam---this is your boy! Lol

RFK Jr. says COVID was ‘ethnically targeted’ to spare Jews

https://nypost.com/2023/07/15/rfk-jr-sa ... pare-jews/
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Posting this here because I'm too lazy to find the right thread. Sam---this is your boy! Lol

It was targeted to cull the herd of the elderly.

It’s done a decent job of that.

Gee, I wonder who has a serious demographic math problem thanks to many years of artificially low birth rates mandated by government?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

WTF are you babbling on about now?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:05 pm Posting this here because I'm too lazy to find the right thread. Sam---this is your boy! Lol

Oh man.

I don’t know about the Jewish aspect, but we’ve been aware for years that China is trying to develop viruses that target non-Chinese persons. They need land for their huge population. Why destroy everything with nukes if you can remove the populace and maintain the infrastructure?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:29 pm … we’ve been aware for years that China is trying to develop viruses that target non-Chinese persons.
Who is “we?”
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:12 pm
Booger wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:29 pm … we’ve been aware for years that China is trying to develop viruses that target non-Chinese persons.
Who is “we?”
US intelligence agencies, military, the usual spooks.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LOL what a fucking doofus.

I can imagine Dump's reaction to this:

"I was Israel's best friend in the world for FOUR YEARS (I probably still am), and took care of this crap for another two years (AT NO COST TO THEM!) to make sure it didn't catch the CHINA VIRUS (WHICH I WAS VERY SUCCESSFUL AT CONTROLLING, BY THE WAY). I would think that they'd be honored to have me keep it. It will go in my favorite bathroom, next to the solid gold TOTO toilet (made in the USA!!!).”

Treasures lent by Israel for White House event ‘stranded at Mar-a-Lago’

Antiquities from Israel’s national treasures collection have ended up at Trump’s Florida estate, say reports

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... nald-trump
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Mikey wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:08 pm LOL what a fucking doofus.

"I was Israel's best friend in the world for FOUR YEARS (I probably still am), and took care of this crap for another two years (AT NO COST TO THEM!) to make sure it didn't catch the CHINA VIRUS (WHICH I WAS VERY SUCCESSFUL AT CONTROLLING, BY THE WAY). I would think that they'd be honored to have me keep it. It will go in my favorite bathroom, next to the solid gold TOTO toilet (made in the USA!!!).

Antiquities from Israel’s national treasures collection have ended up at Trump’s Florida estate, say reports

A fascist who steals artifacts?

No, he's not a Nazi at all....

9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:08 pm LOL what a fucking doofus.

"I was Israel's best friend in the world for FOUR YEARS (I probably still am), and took care of this crap for another two years (AT NO COST TO THEM!) to make sure it didn't catch the CHINA VIRUS (WHICH I WAS VERY SUCCESSFUL AT CONTROLLING, BY THE WAY). I would think that they'd be honored to have me keep it. It will go in my favorite bathroom, next to the solid gold TOTO toilet (made in the USA!!!).

RACK!
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

This is getting ridiculous. You people really don't know what an insurrection is do you?

It's patently transparent to anyone with working brain cells that they can't have Trump running for President again.

They absolutely didn't think he'd win in 2016, leveraged covid to use illegal ballots to swing the election in 2020, and now the full court press is on so that Trump isn't elected in 2024.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Totally agree that Trump can NOT get back in office.

Yet the left is just hunky dory with a guy who’s been paid millions by the Chinese Communist Party and Ukraine.

WTF?!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What about some other guy! We have a Chinese spy that says Joe is a Chinese spy!

Sin,
Booger Eater
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:57 pm
Booger wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:35 pm Yet the left is just hunky dory with a guy who’s been paid millions by the Chinese Communist Party and Ukraine.
Who has been paid millions by China and Ukraine? Can you share a link that would explain further?
Old news that’s becoming new news…and clearer every day.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/16/politics ... index.html

Bank of America records show the tip of the iceberg.

“Here we go again as Rep. Comer takes something old and tries to make it new by wrapping it in a wild and baseless right-wing conspiracy,” the spokesperson said. “Hunter Biden, a private citizen with every right to pursue his own business endeavors, joined several business partners in seeking a joint venture with a privately-owned, legitimate energy company in China.

Bwahahaha! A private citizen! Kushner-like indeed.

Robinson Walker, LLC received a $3 million wire from a Chinese company in March 2017 and then transferred approximately $1,065,692 to various bank accounts associated with members of the Biden family over a three-month period.

When will the left admit that the Biden clan is corrupt beyond anything we’ve ever seen?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

You apparently have a very short memory.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

How so? Things have gotten more ominous for the Bidens since that old article.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I’m hoping Trump is found guilty of something so we can get past all his shit. There’s too much smoke for there not to be flames somewhere.

But it amazes me that Dems can stand behind a man who, along with his son and brother, is (are) mind-bogglingly corrupt. How anyone fails to see what the Bidens have been doing is incredible.

Joe’s sleaziness goes way back, but is amped up today.

I’m afraid, though, that like 99% of politicians thru the years, both Trump and Biden will slide out of trouble.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-bid ... rand-jury/

…an iCloud search warrant recovered a July 2017 WhatsApp message from Hunter Biden to Chinese businessman Henry Zhao about an outstanding payment.

Shapley testified that prosecutors "denied" investigators' efforts to learn more about the message.

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight," Hunter Biden allegedly wrote. "And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Hunter Biden is not POTUS.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

For those who struggle with reading:

“I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me (the POTUS) and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father (the POTUS)."

Two of scumbag Hunter’s business partners have stated that the POTUS was directly involved in dealings with the Chinese.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:27 pm For those who struggle with reading:

“I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me (the POTUS) and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father (the POTUS)."

Two of scumbag Hunter’s business partners have stated that the POTUS was directly involved in dealings with the Chinese.
So your witnesses are scumbags.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:27 pm For those who struggle with reading:

Hunter may be and probably is a scumbag. Do you think he would hesitate for a moment to claim that his father was sitting next to him in order to make an impression on some business deal? There’s no evidence anywhere that his father was actually there. We do have numerous incidents of Trump using the office of President to push his business interests, especially in foreign countries, and blatantly disregarding the emoluments clause.

Plus he stole a whole lot of documents that he had no right to keep.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Cracking me up. Any time someone assails the character of Biden, the response is, “Trump did this. Trump did that.”

They’re both trash human beings. Corrupt as hell. Biden will no doubt be prosecuted for his traitorous acts some day.

Those who think one party has the interests of US citizens at heart and the other party doesn’t are idiots. You shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

I can’t see either serving a day in jail, though. We have a different system of justice for those in their circle.

But please quit ignoring the disgusting behavior of the current prez.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Boogers been drinking again.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:00 am Cracking me up. Any time someone assails the character of Biden, the response is, “Trump did this. Trump did that.”
Dude, you wrote this (below) just a few posts back. And you’ve done this before. You essentially invite a comparison and then whine like a little girl when someone responds.

Classic bitch move. You can do better than this.
Booger wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:16 pm
When will the left admit that the Biden clan is corrupt beyond anything we’ve ever seen?